Blood Moon #Wattys2018

By MidnaxLink

The light interacts with the darkness. Blood is to be shed. All eyes are upon the Blood Moon. Link's a vampir... More

Outsiders : Twilight Arc
Agony
First Night's Vow
Bloody Visit
Rivalry
Kidnapped
Crimson Kiss
Secrets Revealed
I Call Repent
Black Magic's Mystery : Mystery Arc
Survival
Sadistically Covered Lust (18+!)
Competition and Murdered Lust (18+!)
Caught by the Dark Museum
That Woman....
Witch!
"Let it Begin..."
Awakened and Origins of Darkness
A/N (Not an update! Sorry!) and Important Dates Coming Up Soon
Understanding the Past
Destiny or Demise
"We Shall be Together.....Forever"
Forever Bleeding (18+!)(If not, grow a spine!)
"You Can't Escape Me!" : Tainted Sins Arc
The Deadly Sin Trials - 1st Trial: Luxuria (18+!)
Deadly Sin Trials - Gula (Gluttony)(Gore Warning!)
Deadly Sin Trials - Superbia (Part 1) Reveals the Truth (Nude warning!)
Deadly Sin Trials - Superbia (Part 2) Reveals the Truth (Part nude!)
Deadly Sin Trials - Acadia
Deadly Sin Trials - Invidia's Execution (Part 1) (Gore Warning!)
Deadly Sin Trials - Invidia's Execution (Part 2)
Deadly Sin Trials - Avarita Vs. Ira (Part 1)
Deadly Sin Trials - Avarita Vs Ira (Part 2)
Smoke and Mirrors (Part 1)
Smoke and Mirrors (Part 2)(18+!)
Smoke and Mirrors (Part 3)
Finding the Light and Darkness
Vampire's Heart
Twin Dragons
Finding Love with Cheating (18+!)
Life or Death
A/N (I'M BACK!!!)
Sanctuary
Pure Blood
Darkness and the Blood Moon
(A/N) I'm back again!
The Antique Realm's Secret : Realm Arc
Raven Blood's Masquerade
Legends from a Seraph's Eyes
Black Rituals (Part 1: Raven Angel's Trust)
Black Rituals (Part 2: Heavenly Murder)
OVER 3K READS?! OMG!! (Not update, but congrats to us all!)
Golden Bloodshed
Silver Fang's Lament (Part 1)
Silver Fang's Lament (Part 2)
Silver Fang's Lament (Part 3)
Why Love's a Battlefield?
Angels of Reincarnation and Repent
A New Beginning : Modern Arc
New Threat Approaching
Sexual Confessions
Ally's Ira
Master of the Blood Moon's Shadow
Hellish Aristocracy
Vampiric Bloodshed
Message of Death and Life: Angelis War Arc
Haunting Memories Finds Love
Suicidal Escape
Tainted Angel
Royalty Reborn
Bittersweet Demons
Rising Ritual
Twisted Devil
Angel of Light
Illusions aren't as They Appear
A/N: The Bearer of Good and Bad News (Not an update!)
The Demon Lives
Fight to the Death (Pt. 1: Vampire Reborn)
Fight to the Death (Pt. 2: Memories of Murder)
Fight to the Death (Pt. 3: Tainted Ones' Execution)
Woven Threads of Deception
Lost Love Now Found
Revelation
The Weathered Sketch: Shadow Genocide Arc
Death of a Lamia King
Taste of Lamenting Freedom
The Devil's Deal
Brokenhearted
Dance with the Bewitched Soul's Memories
Betrayal and Exorcism
Agonized Angel
New Apocalypse
The Truth, You Wish?

Nightly Daze

1.1K 36 0
By MidnaxLink

(Link's POV)

Night. The darkness within the forest surrounded me. I was blinded by the abysmal dark of the night. I attempted to bring light, but my teacher found it in my bag, and kept it with him. No one was here to help me. Not a single ray of light to guide me trough the darkness. Only my senses were here to guide me. The only way to find and fight these damned beasts:  Find the crimson eye shine, desiring for a meal. Damn, I couldn't even find a single one in the darkness. I sat down for a moment from my weariness, to regain strength. I was getting bored from the chase game. I couldn't find a single one. I closed my eyes, for a bit of rest just to help me. I began to dream, to escape towards the light in my heart, to see her, my Annabel Lee....Zelda. She was everything in my life. I recollected the day we met, her pure aquamarine eyes and wonderful personality captivating me. I saw the love that we shared, so seductive, so sweet. I suddenly jolted, the sound of the darkness coming to life. Something or someone was coming towards me as I got up from the ground. I saw one, the damned crimson eyes watching me. A damned vampire was right in front of me. I heard the hideous hiss-The hiss for his or her next meal. I quickly grabbed my bow and arrow-The eyes coming closer to me. I cocked the silver arrow back, aiming right at the eyes of the creature that was nearing me, Then, I saw it! The eyes came right at me- I fired quickly, but the damned beast dodged quickly flipped above me, clutching onto my body. I felt the fallen angel's cold corpsed hands touch my body, then my chin as it tilted my head- I blinded myself for the end of my human life. I didn't feel a pierce, but a gentle laugh. "What's so fucking hilarious?," I was surely irked by the animal within the human form. "You humans are so naive...," he released my head as it felt my body. I was alarmed. The beast that I encountered was male, not the one I was searching for. Damn... "Go on! Do it! Kill me!," I was desiring this animal to have me, but he didn't move, and kept looking at me-His crimson eyes giving me a serene sense. I felt it's disgusting hands touch me even more, giving me a bit a startle, only entertaining him even more. He clutched me tighter like a young child holding his or her favorite toy. "What do you want with me?!," I was certainly pissed by him. He came close to my ear- his disgusting breath reeking me out, but I didn't mind. "I don't need your blood...Human....," he gazed into my eyes innocently. I was alarmed," What?"

(Dark's POV)

"I told you. I don't need your blood, human. I already had my meal. I wasn't tired therefore I went for a walk, heading here until I found you.," I examined the male-yes! A human, who wanted me dead. He gazed into my eyes and my face. "Why do you look like me?" He seemed alarmed for a hunter. I smiled, my snow white fangs glowing in the moonlight. I hit me hard on the ground- hitting my back, aiming his silver knife at my neck. "Say goodnight, demon! You've hunted us for too long!" "Hold on! Stop! I didn't kill any of your type!," I got up slowly as the knife was close to my neck. He wanted me that badly! Humans are so misjudging when it came to telling the truth! I quickly grabbed the handle of the knife-darting onto the ground- and grabbed him, giving him 'the look'. I heard him breathing hard and quick, attempting to get away from me. I cleansed his cheek as I glanced into his sky blue eyes. "Look, human, I'm not gonna kill you. I didn't have your blood!" "You're lying, vampire!" "Alright then, I'll prove it to you, boy." "And just how're you gonna do it?" "Like this...," I crashed my lips into his, exhaling my scent to him. I felt like he was surprised by the evidence. I grabbed his torso- candle light warm in my hands as I kissed him. I pulled away, looking into his eyes- full of astonishment. "Well, are you now into the descending trap?," I smiled- his face in shock from the kiss. He spat out my taste,"What in the hell was that for?" I drooped my ears, knowing he didn't believe me. "I don't- Wait! No human essence? Just animal?," he seemed alarmed by the taste from my saliva remnants. I perked up a bit,"I told you, human! Not a single drop of human blood made it into my mouth!"  "Oh...I get it, but I still don't believe you!," he took my hand- fireplace warm when he came to me. I felt safe- safe and sound from the outside world. His eyes were full of new life that I've never seen before. I desired it so dearly when I came closer to him, but I jolted. I felt something within my hand-a burning sensation! I immediately released myself from him, screaming in pain from the wound he implanted in me. I saw his eyes full of shock. Was it him? Did he do this to me?! Why?!

(Link's POV)

I saw the animal suffer from his wound that I didn't see. I felt someone behind me, and I was in shock. I saw my master, my teacher within the moonlight, his raven eye peering at his prize catch:  The vampire and I. "Damn...," I saw him grab me, his anger within him raged on. "What do you think you were doing?!" "I was-Uh...-," "He was about to kill you!," he tossed me onto the ground, perhaps skinning me in the progress. "Please, he-," I attempted to reason with him, but not a single piece of innocence came out of him. I saw his raven eye glance at me, then at it, letting it suffer from his wound,"We're leaving..." He took my hand, leaving him behind. I saw the creature scream in agony- the sound of it haunting my mind as we went back. But, his kiss...

I recollected his gentle, tender kiss...

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

68.2K 1.3K 22
//A Diabolik Lovers Fanfiction//A human, Yui lives with the six sadistic vampires becomes the target of Mukami Brothers for Adam and Eve project. But...
49 6 6
˗ˏˋ ♱ ݈݇⎼ 𝐬𝐡𝐞 𝐝𝐫𝐚𝐧𝐤 𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐥𝐨𝐨𝐝 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐚 𝐡𝐞𝐚𝐫𝐭-𝐬𝐡𝐚𝐩𝐞𝐝 𝐬𝐡𝐨𝐭 𝐠𝐥𝐚𝐬𝐬. ˖ ࣪⊹🍷 in which...
41.9K 1.4K 11
"I take what I want, princess, no matter what." TRUTH is hidden behind the LIES. Secrets are buried within the secrets. Darkness lurks in the Light...
5.7K 562 63
Newborn vampire Ruby Diaz must master her new powers in order to defeat a notorious vampire cult planning to doom all vampire and human souls to Hell...