Hip Hop Affairs (BoyxBoy)

By PeopleSayQ

Money. Fame. Cars. Houses. Aubrey Graham aka Drake. What do they all have in common? These are all what A$AP... More

DISCLAIMER
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18 Part 2
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
The Misadventures of A$AP Rocky
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Thank You 💚

Chapter 18 Part 1

6.3K 287 63
By PeopleSayQ

Above: the town of Wantagh, New York. Top left is the map of where Wantagh is. Bottom left is the sign of the train station, LIRR. Bottom right is the panoramic view of Wantagh. In the center is where the performance takes place, Nikon at Jones Beach Theater. Top Right is the sign that welcomes people to Wantagh. Enjoy.

Wantagh, New York 

Riding in a Mercedes van Yams rented, I'm on my way to Wantagh to make a special appearance at Drake's show. This is the second to last show before the tour wraps up so we both decided I needed to go out with a bang when it's my time on stage. 

The show doesn't start until 7:30 and right now it's 2:30. It's the usual, I have to be at the Nikon Theater hours before the show starts so we can go over everything from lights and tech to spacing. 

I left A$AP Worldwide at 2:00 because the drive is nearly an hour. The show would have to be a little bit of ways from NYC, but as long as I get to see Drake then it's worth it. 

Thinking about Drake makes me think back to that phone conversation we had. It's been almost a month since that conversation on the phone that night happened. Even though it ended on a slightly bad note, I had a great time talking to him after being off tour for a month. The news of Iggy and I talking at the party did break out and of course rumors started to swirl about the two of us dating. I haven't addressed the rumors and I'm not going to. Iggy pretty much already confirmed everything when a video got out of TMZ following her asking questions about us two. 

I gotta thank Iggy for what she did. Whether it was for the both of us or just for her, it cleared both of our names of that big ass lie. But yet at the same time I hate TMZ and the stupid ass paparazzi following celebrities around everywhere. Well who doesn't hate them? But shit we have to deal with it because it's what we signed up for. 

Back to the tour, the closer the Wantagh date got, the more information Drake gave me. Kendrick is supposed to make a special appearance too, which is fine by me because I have the song I need him to get on. And Drake too. And maybe one more person, but I haven't decided yet.

Being back on his tour again, even if it's for only one night, I'm really excited about it. The cheering me on giving me that rush that makes me perform well, it'll be great to see Kendrick again, and meet the others who are an opening act on his tour like Nicki, French Montana, Chief Keef, 2 Chainz, and the rest. And most of all, I get to see the one and only Drake. 

~~~

I arrive at the Jones Beach Theater twenty minutes later. When I get out the van I see the stage crew setting up the venue and cleaning up the stage in time for the show. Being from New York I have never been to Wantagh, shit I never even heard of this place. It's not a city, but more of a small town. And being that it's close to the water, half the stage is set on water. Wow, I gotta admit this place is not that bad to hold a concert at.

Still standing in the same place, I see Jordan walk up to me. 

"Hey A$AP, wassup?" he asks as he gives me a bro hug with me returning the favor. 

"Nothing much, man. I'm just glad to be back for the night."

"Good, good. Okay based on the way the place is set up, the dressing rooms and everyone else is under the stage so just follow me and we'll get you set up."

"Cool," I simply say and we start walking.

There is an actual back stage but it's very small. It's just an elevator on the left side and stairs on the right, but we take the elevator instead. Once we get underneath the stage, looking around the place is not that huge, but it's a good enough size to fit everyone down here. 

Jordan leads me to my dressing room and on the way I pass by J. Cole and Waka Flocka Flame who both welcome me with a bro hug. I haven't seen Nicki, Kendrick, or anybody else, but I'm wondering most of all where the hell is Drake at?

"Here's your dressing room, A$AP Rocky," Jordan says as we stand in front of the door.

"Thanks man and you can just call me A$AP or Rocky."

"Alright, cool. Well I'll leave you alone. Just call me if you need anything. I'll come get you when it's time for you to go over what you gotta do on stage."

"Aight, thanks again."

"No problem." Jordan walks away leaving it to just me and the dressing room. Turning the knob I open the door and turn on the lights. The dressing room is nice as fuck. It's better than what I thought it was going to look like. I mean it's average sized, but it sho' does look good to me. 

As I walk in deeper, I hear someone clearing their throat behind me, but I don't pay much attention to them.

"Like the dressing room much?" the person asks making me jump, but I recognize who they are. I turn around and there he is leaning in the door way with that big ass smile on his face.

"Hell yeah I like this very much," I say smiling. He closes the door and walks over and gives me a hug with me returning the favor.

"How've you been, A$AP?" Drake asks we pull away from each other. 

"I've been good, how about you?" I ask as we both sit on the couch.

"Well you already know, I've been missing you on tour," he says making us both laugh. "But I'm glad you're here. Other than that I've been good, too." 

I nod my head. "Good, Drake. Well since you say you've been missing me so much, you know you only got one more day."

"Ooh yeah, I'm glad. I mean touring is nice and all, but it is tiring as hell."

I laugh. "Yeah, I get it now. I remember when it was the last night before the second part of the tour started. Man, when I got off that plane I was tired than a motherfucker. I swear Drake I slept for two days." 

"Shit, for real?"

"Yeah, I'm for real." 

"Damn, A$AP. But I do get it. I remember after dropping you off and I had the plane take me to Toronto, trust me when I say I was in Toronto for three days when I actually planned to be there for just one."

"Daaaaaaaaamn," I say imitating Smokey and Craig from Friday. "boy you was tired."

"I know, I was so tired to the point where I didn't want to do shit. But the one good thing that came out of that night was when we kissed and weren't high on some shit," he says scooting closer to me.

I look up at him smiling trying not to blush. "You still remember that night huh?" 

"I could never forget. I felt something with you, Rocky."

I bit my lip thinking of what I want to do right now. "Would you still feel it with me now?"

He chuckles. "I'm pretty positive I would. Come here." We both lean in and our lips touch like that night on the plane. I feel us both smile in the kiss as his hands fall to around my waist while mine go up to his shoulders. We stay like this for a while until he moves his lips from mine down to my neck making me close my eyes and moan quietly. 

"Mmmmm, damn Drake." As much as I would love for the two of us to fuck right now, we still haven't gotten officially together and I don't want to make myself seem like a bigger ho than what I technically already am.

We both pull away as we hear a knock on the door. "Yo Rocky, it's time for your turn on stage. You ready man?" 

"Yeah I'm on my way out," I yell out to him and hear footsteps walk away from the door. 

Drake and I both get up from the couch and he pulls me towards him by my waist. "What Drake?" 

He shrugs his shoulders. "Nothing, I just like looking at you."

I laugh and unwrap his arms from around my waist and head towards the door. "Shut up, Drake." I open the door and head out with him not too far behind me. 

~~~

It's 9:25 and right now Drake is on stage performing his song Cameras. He's halfway done with the song and Kendrick and I are waiting on the side of the stage to perform with him as part of our special appearance. He wants us to perform the song I'm One One with him with me rapping Rick Ross's part and Kendrick rapping Lil Wayne's part. 

As we're waiting I feel that rush come over me again. I'm ready as hell to go on. I look over at Kendrick and see he's moving along to the song. 

"Digging the song, Kendrick?" I ask him making him stop moving and look at me. 

"Hell yeah, A$AP, and then I'm just ready to go on too. Those people are hype, nigga."

"You got that right. Aye, good luck up there, man."

"Thanks, you too, A$AP," he says and we both dap each other up. 

We hear Drake finish with Cameras and the beat to I'm On One comes on making the crowd holler. 

"Come on, let's turn this fucking stage up!" Drake says into the microphone making the crowd holler louder than a few seconds ago. He shows off his signature smile and then starts to sing his part.

I'm getting so throwed

I ain't went this hard since I was 18

Apologize if I say, anything I don't mean

Like what's up with your best friend?

We could all have some fun, believe me

And what's up with these new niggas?

And why they think it all comes so easy

As Drake is rapping his part, Kendrick and I are bopping our heads along with the song. This song right here goes hard. I look over back at Kendrick and see he's mouthing the words. I join in on him lip syncing the words and we turn up on our own. 

Two white cups and I got that drink

Could be purple, it could be pink

Depending on how you mix that shit

Money that we got, never get that shit  

This my part right here making me actually rap the lyrics and jump up and down on Kendrick's shoulders. He tells me to calm down, but we both end up laughing about it.

"Ladies and gentleman, give it up for my nigga A$AP ROCKY!" he says making the crowd go wild. Kendrick shakes my shoulders up and I walk on stage rapping Rick Ross's part.

I'm burning purple flowers

It's burning my chest

I bury the most cash and burning the rest

Walking on the clouds, suspended in thin air  

Do ones beneath me recognize the red bottoms I wear?

As I'm rapping, I feel Drake come up next to me and put his arm around my shoulders. I'm loving the feeling, but I know for everyone else we have to look at it like we're homeboys. Drake waves his right arm up and down in the air and side to side to keep the crowd hype while the both of us are bouncing up and down with the beat of the song. This moment right here was not only hype for the crowd, but I gotta say for the both of us too. 

After Drake sings the chorus, Kendrick comes on stage next rapping Lil Wayne's part and kills the fuck out of it.

I walk around the club, fuck everybody

And all my niggas got that Heat, I feel like Pat Riley

Yeah, too much money, ain't enough money

You know the feds listening, nigga what money?

After he was done rapping his verse, between Lil Wayne's own voice and Kendrick rapping on it, I don't know who was better. 

Soon as the song was over, it was my turn to grace the audience with my presence on my own. Kendrick comes over to give me a bro hug then walks away to get ready. Drake comes over and does the same thing, but he slyly pinches my ass making me jerk my body forward a bit. This nigga, he is gonna get it when this show is over. 

I go on to perform my songs Peso, Wassup, Purple Swag, and Acid Drip. By the time I'm done, the audience is screaming my name as I run backstage and take the stairs underneath. Under the stage I'm hot and sweaty, but I've gotten use to it now. Meek Mill, French Montana, Chief Keef, and J. Cole all tell me I did great as I walk back to the dressing room. As I turn the corner I bump into the girl who I have dying to meet since that night on the phone. 

"Hey A$AP Rocky," Nicki says smiling wide. "I would hug you but you all sweaty and shit."

I chuckle. "Yeah I get it. I wouldn't hug me either. I've been wanting to meet you girl, where have you been?"

"Oh, I've just been only in the dressing room and onstage is it. Haven't been anywhere else back here. But then I heard you were here and I wanted to come and meet you but I thought you'd be too busy."

I nod my head. "Aw damn, Nicki, I always got time for you. And as fine as you are, who would never have time for you?" 

"Boy stop," she laughs. 

"I mean it's true. Even if my schedule was packed I would still make time for you if you came through."

She chuckles. "Aren't you very sweet, Rocky. I guess I'll have to come through on you one day."

"You should, girl. I promise we'll have a good time. Just us hanging out."

She smirks looking me up and down. "Mmmhmmm, you sure you not trying to come on to me?" Me? Come on to her? Ha! Please. Nicki is fine and all, but I don't think she would definitely make me go back straight, or even bisexual for a week. 

"What? No. I'm just looking for us to have a good time one day."

"Alright, Rocky I'll take your word for it. I'm just asking because Meek tried to push up on me earlier and there was no way I was having it," she said rolling her eyes. "In other words, I may not have time for anybody else, but for you, Drake and anyone else I like, I would make time for y'all."

I chuckle. "Nice to know, Nicki," I say giving her a hug knowing I'm sweaty, but to mess with her.

"Ewww, nigga get off me. You're still sweaty," she says pushing me away playfully and the both of us laughing. "Go take a shower or something. I'll see you later."

"Alright, Nicki. Wait, let me get your number though." We exchange numbers and then walk in the opposite direction of each other. 

Walking into the dressing room, I prepare myself to take a shower until I see a note on the mirror. I walk towards it, pull it off and read it.

You did great tonight as always. Stay in here towards the end. When the show is over I have something I want to tell you. - Drake 

Looking at the note, I blush. I wonder what he has to tell me. 

~~~

It's a quarter past eleven and the show just ended. I'm still in the dressing room as I was watching the stage. I did go out to talk to some of the other performers and they were pretty cool. Plus I did get Kendrick to agree to get on the song with me and now all I have to get is Drake.

I can hear everyone packing up their things to get on the bus and head to the last city to wrap up the tour. As I'm packing up my things, I hear a knock on the door.

"Come in," I holler.

I hear the door open and close and the person speaks up. "Hey, A$AP."

I look up from my suitcase to see Drake standing there and a smile forms on my lips.

"Hey, Drake. Wassup man?"

He shrugs his shoulders. "Nothing much. I'm guessing you got the note."

"Yeah, I did. What did you want to tell me?"

He slides his hand down his face before responding. It's funny because I know this is not the same Drake here who is nervous. "Well, you know, with the tour wrapping up tomorrow and- oh fuck it. A$AP I want to take you on a date."

I look at him surprised. He wants to take me on a date? When?

"On a date? When? I mean I would love to, but are you talking after the tour?" I ask.

"No, I mean right now." That took me by surprise. I mean what the hell is open this time of night?

"Right now huh?" He nods his head. "What about the tour? Don't you guys have to get going on to the next city?" 

"I already told Jordan that I needed some time alone here before the tour wraps up. And that I'll catch up with them in Mansfield."

I still look at him up and down before going along with him. "Alright, then a date it is. But Drake, where the hell are we going to go at this time of night?"

He chuckles. "Don't worry about that. I gotchu, Rocky," he says grabbing my hand and pulling me towards him. I look at him and I can't stop asking myself why does this nigga have to be hella fine.

I sigh playfully. "Whatever you say, Drake. What time are we leaving?"

"Right now, actually. Come on." He lets go of my hand and opens the door, but he looks out into the hallway making sure the coast is clear and then we proceed to exit it out the room.

I notice we are the last few people to leave the venue. The only people left were the clean up crew who were trying to get our autographs and photos with us. We signed autographs and took photos, but at the same time we were in a rush to get out of there. Other than them, I see Drake waited until the place was cleared enough to where we could walk out without looking to suspicious. It makes me go back and think that I wish we could just walk out together like a couple and shit and no one would care. But unfortunately, we both know the reasons as to why that can't happen.

Soon as we head to where the buses and vans were parked I only see a black BMW van.

"Yo Drake, where's my ride?"

"It's already at the place we're heading to," he answers as we get into the van.

"Oh you're just one step ahead huh?" I ask laughing lowly.

"You're right, Rocky.  You're right about that," he says and the van drives us to our destination.

🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍒🍇🍇🍇🍇😁😁😊😉😉😄😚😚😚😘😉😊🎀🍇🍎🍎🍒💚💚💜💙💜💙💚❤❤❤💛💛💙💖🔥🍒🍒💚💚😊😁🎀🎀😉🍒🍒🍒🌹

Hello everybody! Here is chapter 18 part 1 of Hip Hop Affairs! I hope you guys enjoyed it. If you did you know what to do, if not then oh well for you.

So yes I have decided to split this into two parts because the chapter probably would've been double the amount it is and I'll admit I really don't like to write that long so here you go. I hope you guys don't mind the split though. 

Anyway, Rizzy (the official ship name for Drake and A$AP Rocky thanks to hashtagidgaf  who came up with it MONTHS ago but I'm just now using it haha) is so CUTE! Doesn't anyone else think so? I promise I'm shipping these two HARD! 

Guys, I have to thank you all so much for the amount of reads, votes, and comments I'm getting on this story. I really appreciate and I can't thank you guys enough. 

So to wrap this up if you haven't seen already I have a new story out called Mr. Butler. If you don't mind please read and tell me what you think. The next chapter for that story will be updated ASAP. Ooh! Shoutout to all my Aries ♈ I love and thank you guys very much.

Okay it is 7:11 p.m. in La La Land so as I always say: 

Vote, comment, spread this around, I'm not a woman I'm not a man I am something that you'll never understand, and PEACE! 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

22.1K 673 26
They've been best friends since her freshman and his junior year of high school. Aubrey dropped out his senior year and is now the most known drug lo...
103K 3.7K 107
🚩🚩🚩 Chris Brown is clearly someone who wears his heart on his sleeve. A very emotional person, someone who loves hard and wants the same love in r...
5.1M 162K 49
"C- Can you move b- back a little?" My words made him smirk and if it's even possible, he came closer. Why do I always have to stuck between him and...
770 16 10
Jack and Drake have been neighbors for as long as they can remember. They often meet up on the rooftops of their shared overhangs that are so close t...