Hip Hop Affairs (BoyxBoy)

By PeopleSayQ

Money. Fame. Cars. Houses. Aubrey Graham aka Drake. What do they all have in common? These are all what A$AP... More

DISCLAIMER
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18 Part 1
Chapter 18 Part 2
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
The Misadventures of A$AP Rocky
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Thank You 💚

Chapter 12

6K 326 172
By PeopleSayQ

Above: Drake's second house Drake's Secret. Enjoy.

Over the Atlantic Ocean 2012

"GODDAMMIT BABY YOU'RE SO BIG!" The almost high-pitched voice yelled out. Shit, not this dream again. 

"And you love how big I am don't?" The man's voice asked as I hear what sounded like him slapping his partner's ass. How the fuck could I hear that so clear?

"Yes Drake, I do. OH GOD!" they moaned. Drake? Oh hell naw. Why am I dreaming about this nigga fucking Jhené? That's just all sorts of wrong. And how could I not recognize his voice the last time?

I can hear still them fucking with moans flying across the room. That is if I'm in a room. I still can't fucking see like the last time because it's pitch black here. 

Suddenly, a room pops up. Well ain't this about a bitch. How the fuck did that happen?  But shit, as long as it wasn't completely dark anymore. I try to move my feet, but I still can't. I don't know what the fuck is wrong with my head. How can I still not move? I probably need to stop smoking weed for a bit. 

I look around and see it is a bedroom, but it's something about this bedroom I can't put my head to. But it looks so damn familiar. I look over at the bed to see if I can see Drake and Jhené, but the bed was the only part of the room that was blurred out. Now I wonder what the fuck is that all about.

"Shit Drake, I'm so close baby,"  Jhené moans. If Jhené sounds like that when she's fucking then damn. 

"Me too, babe," Drake says. It sounded like he was going faster to just to get his nut off because Jhené's moans were getting louder. Soon I hear the heavy breathing again meaning they were done. I hear the 'I love yous' being exchanged again making me roll my eyes. I'm still confused at what this dream is supposed to mean. 

I feel arms wrap around my waist from behind me again. I jump but I realize I can finally see the person. I look down at my waist to see nothing there. Damn what the fuck? I turn my head to see nothing but the room either. 

"Don't worry, Rocky. You'll see me soon," the voice said and I felt their arms disappear from around me. I could tell the voice belonged to a man, and I think I know who.

I jerk up out of my sleep sweating and breathing hard. I look around and see I'm still on the plane to Coral Gables. I rub my eyes and was about to sit up on the couch until I felt my dick hurting like hell. I look down and see it standing straight up. Shit, I know that damn dream did this. I don't even understand how I got hard off of it. It's not like I was the one being fucked or fucking anybody. I wait a few minutes for it to go down and good thing is, it did. 

Drake sent his private jet to come get me again. I can't thank that nigga enough. I could get use to this. I don't mind working with Drake at all now. According to Mr. E, the flight is supposed to be about 3 hours and 10 minutes. We left New York at 10 a.m. meaning I'm supposed to get to Coral Gables around 1:10. Right now it was 11:50. When I get there I got to check into the hotel I'm staying in and then go to the BankUnited Center for sound check and rehearsal. As being one of the performers Drake, Kendrick, and I have to be there the day before the tour starts. 

I called the cockpit to see if Ms. C could bring me another glass of champagne. When she did, I thanked her and she left again. Thinking back to that dream I had, I still can't figure out what the hell it means. I don't understand why I was having dreams about Drake and Jhené fucking, why I can't see them though, and what I definitely don't get is who I will see soon. This dream got my head fucked up. Like I said I probably need to stop smoking so much weed. Hell, maybe this tour can get my mind off this dream. 

~~~

Coral Gables, Florida

The flight landed in Coral Gables on time. While on the plane I got a text from Drake saying that he just arrived and that the limo is taking me to The Biltmore Hotel. It's the same hotel Drake, Kendrick, and everyone else are staying in for the night too before we get on the tour bus to Gainesville. 

After checking into the hotel and looking at my room right quick, I arrive at the BankUnited Center at 2:19.  Along with this tour, I'm doing a documentary with Noisey, set up by Yams and Bryan, since Noisey wants to document my success so far. They already talked it over with Drake's manager and publicist and they ok'ed, as long as Drake was in some of it too. But they won't be here until 

Walking into the place after meeting with a few fans and taking pictures with mainly college students, since BankUnited is part of the University of Miami, I gotta admit this place is huge. It looks to be about 7,000 seats and I can see the crew working on setting up the stage. The stages looks to be huge too from my view. 

I didn't know what to do until I saw a guy dressed casual come from what looks like backstage and walk up to me. 

"A$AP Rocky, nice to meet you. I'm Jordan Bennett, manager of the Club Paradise Tour," he introduces and holds out his hand. 

"Nice to meet you, man," I say and shake his hand. 

"Well I'm glad you're here. Drake is not here yet, but Kendrick is here and backstage if you want to come on. We're just about to get rehearsal started."

"Yeah let's go then," I say. He leads me backstage and everybody is standing around talking, eating, and drinking. I look around and see Kendrick chilling on the couch with I'm guessing his crew. I go over to him and dap him up and the rest of his crew. 

"Ayyy wassup A$AP?" says Kendrick.

"Man just ready to start this tour," I say. 

"Right right," he says. "Yo A$AP we need to do a song together one day, nigga."

"For real, Kendrick. I'm actually working on a song right now I might need your voice for man."

"Aight, you know hit me up and I see what I can do."

"Awww shit this about one hit muthafuckin' hit right here. Harlem and Compton, ooh you know you in trouble," one of the guys from Kendrick's crew said. I look at him, he had curly hair, he was fair skinned, had light brown eyes, big lips and he was pretty muscular. I'll admit the nigga was fine, but I don't know about going out with him though.

"Nigga you already know," Kendrick laughs. 

Soon Jordan comes in saying that Drake showed up and that's it time for stage rehearsal. Everybody starts to walk out from backstage but before I can exit, I feel a tap on my shoulder. I turn around to see it's fair skinned and light brown eyes. I look up at him because he is taller than me. What does this dude want?

"Hey A$AP Rocky," he said.

"Hey," I say back wondering what the hell is going on.

"I just wanted to say," he starts and I can see him blushing. Damn is the nigga catching some feelings already? "I think you're a great rapper and I really like your music."

"Thanks, man," I say. "Aye, I never got your name." Right when he's about to say his name that's when Drake walks in.

"Hey A$AP, I've been looking all over for you. We got rehearsal, man. We gotta go."

"Alright," I say to Drake. "I'll catch you later uhhh..."I trail off.

"MJ, everybody calls me MJ," he says. 

"Aight MJ, I'll catch you later," I say and walk away to the stage with Drake. 

As Drake and I were walking that's when he starts to speak up. 

"So I see you made a new friend."

"What? Nahh I don't even know the dude," I say and laugh. I look at Drake and see he still has a straight look on his face. "Nigga what's the matter? You not laughing."

"It's nothing. I just want you to be careful is all."

I shake my head chuckling. "Drake, I'm twenty-three years old and Harlem's what I'm reppin'. I'll be fine. Damn, you sound like you're my daddy or something." 

"I'm not trying to. I'm just saying watch out for some of these niggas."

"Alright Drake, damn, just chill," I say and laugh again trying to lighten the mood, but he still got that same look on his face. Well shit, I wonder what the hell done got into this nigga.

~~~

It's 6:30, an hour before the show starts and I'm the first one up and then Kendrick. Today is officially the first day of the Club Paradise Tour. I gotta admit a nigga was excited to go up on stage with this being my first tour and all. Hell, I was ready to go. Bring this shit on. 

Right now we were finished rehearsal and everyone is backstage in their dressing rooms getting ready for the show. And these dressing rooms were nice as hell too. They had a bathroom in here, food already set for when you first walk in, clothes set out, and a TV in here. I wish I could get use to this. 

I'm in the dressing room and I just got out the shower. I brush my teeth and walk out to see the stylist was in here because I see my clothes laid out on the chair. I decided to just put on a robe since we still had some time before the show starts. I brought some weed in my bag, but unfortunately they said no smoking in the dressing rooms so I just stick with a banana and sit back on the couch and eat it while turning on the TV and watching that. 

I hear a knock on the door and damn they sound like the police. I groan and get up from the couch. I open the door to see MJ standing there. Shit and I'm standing here nothing on but a robe.

"Wassup MJ? Uh let me go put some clothes on right quick," I say. 

"Nahh you good. I'm not gonna be here that long. I just came to wish you good luck with the show. You know this being your first tour and all," said MJ. 

"Oh thanks man," I say. 

"No problem," he says and gives me dap and a bro hug. I would say I hope he doesn't feel I'm nude under here but he probably does. 

While we were still in the hug, I hear Drake's voice getting closer. 

"Hey A$AP," he says as he walks in. Before he can finish what he had to say he saw us and just started at us with his eyes wide open and he seems to look pissed at the same time. I pull away from MJ. He wonders what's going on until he turns around and sees Drake standing there with the same expression on his face.

"Oh, hey Drake. I guess I'll be heading out. Again good luck A$AP. Catch you later," MJ says and walks out the room. By this time Drake and I are just staring each other down. 

"So he just came to wish you good luck huh?" Drake asks being the first one to speak and stepping closer to me.

"Yeah that's all. Why you look so fucking mad?"

"Ain't nobody mad. Just a little surprised that's it. I gotta go finished getting ready. I didn't want anything but to do what he did, wish you good luck." With that said he left out the room and closed the door behind him. Forgive me if I'm wrong, but I felt some bit of jealousy come out of him. But I'm not about to sweat it though. I just know I really need to put on some clothes before anybody else decide to walk in here. 

~~~ 

"A$AP ROCKY YOU'RE ON IN 1 MINUTE!" One of the stage managers yell. It's one minute before the show starts and I'm standing on the side of the stage ready to go on. Kendrick was the last person to wish me good luck as he went to go finish getting ready. 

Hearing the crowd chanting a mix of my name and Drake's name got me so hype right now. This adrenaline rush I had was not going away anytime soon. I look back and see MJ leaning against the wall. He winks at me making me blush before I turn back around. 

"A$AP ROCKY YOU'RE ON IN 5, 4, 3, 2.." the same stage manager yells. The stadium goes pitch black making the audience scream even louder. The mic is ready in my hand as I walk on stage rapping the first part of Peso. 

I be that pretty mothafucka, Harlem's what I'm repping

Tell my nigga quit the bitching we gon' make it in a second  

Never disrespected plus I'm well connected 

~~~ 

After finishing up with my rap Palace, I run off the stage leaving the audience hype as fuck for Kendrick. I come off the stage sweaty as fuck though. The backstage crew did get me a towel and a bottle of water. When I came off the stage everyone was talking about how great of a job I did. The adrenaline rush was still in me. Now I couldn't wait til tomorrow's show. 

It was so fucking crazy out there. Everybody screaming and rapping along. And my usual thing, jumping into the audience and surfing the crowd. I could tell some of the people were drunk already, but I didn't give a damn. I was just having the time of my life. 

As I'm walking back to my dressing room I feel somebody grab my arm and pull me into some random dark place. I feel my back slam against the wall and a body hover over mine. They start grinding on me as I push the person off, but they keeping coming back on me. 

"Yo hey bitch, get the fuck off me," I say and push the person off again. I'm about to walk away until I feel them pull me back and pin me against the wall.

"Shh stop resisting," they whisper in my ear. And their words are slurred. It took a second for me to realize the voice belonged to MJ.

"MJ?! OH HELL NAH GET THE FUCK OFF ME, NIGGA!" I yell and start kicking him away only for him to push down on my legs. 

"Stop I know you want me," he says and literally wraps his leg around me. I sound like a bitch screaming out help. This takes me back to when I was raped. And that's what pissed me off. 

My eyes literally went red as I pushed him off me with my body and hard. He looks back up and comes charging toward me until I sock him in his face making him fall to the ground. I get on top of him and keep punching him over and over again. Each punch harder the last. 

"You stupid ass nigga. You have no idea who the fuck you just messed with," I say between each punch. I keep yelling insults at him until I feel somebody pull me off. 

"Yo what's going on?" somebody asks as they turn on a light. I see MJ on the ground bloody and bruised holding his face. I look behind me and see Drake holding back to keep me from attacking this nigga. "Rocky what the hell is going on?" 

"Man this dude over here grinding on me and shit. I think he tried to fucking rape me, man," I say ready to attack MJ again put Drake keeps holding me back. Damn this nigga is strong. 

"WHAT?! Oh hell no." He lets me go and walks over to MJ punching the shit out of him over and over again. Damn his punches look harder than mine and he looks pissed off. I don't know but I gotta admit this was a turn on. Shit, I gotta stop thinking like that. He has a fucking girlfriend. 

I look and see Drake is still beating the shit out of MJ. I run over to him and pull him off holding him back. I don't want the wrong nigga to go jail. 

"SECURITY!" I yell. And quickly I see a whole bunch of security and other people come to where we were. They pull MJ off the ground and grab both of his arms. His face looks jacked up. I know he's gonna need some stitches real good. 

Drake and I explain to security what happened. They ended up taking MJ to the hospital and then told him he's banned for the rest of the tour. We told Kendrick what happened too. He wanted to kill MJ's ass so bad but we wasn't about to let that happen. It turns out MJ was Kendrick's manager and he just got fired. With me and Drake, our knuckles were bloody so we had to get them cleaned and wrapped up and put in ice. Right now we were sitting in the room in silence.

"Drake?" we both look up and see Jordan standing in the doorway. "Are you still okay to go on? The show took an early intermission."

"Yeah I'm still okay to go on. It's just my knuckles. It's not like I got shot. I can't let my fans down man, I'm not like that. Just give me a few minutes aight?" 

"Yeah I got it. And A$AP Rocky I'm sorry about what happened."

"It's fine, man. It's over now," I say not really wanting to talk too much about it. He just nods his head and walk out the room. There's more silence in the room until Drake decided to speak up.

"How you holdin' up?"

"I'm alright, man. I'm not over it though. I still can't believe that happened to me though. I mean I only knew the nigga one day and he decides to push up on me like that." I shake my head. "Man niggas is crazy. Now I know what you were talking about." I chuckle a bit. "How about you?"

He takes a breath before answering. "To be honest, I'm still mad as hell. He shouldn't have did you like that, A$AP. Nobody deserves to get treated like that. This may not sound like me, but I wanted to kill that nigga. I was just so pissed." I see his face turning red again. Now I know what he does when he gets mad.

I scoot closer to him and put my arm on his shoulder. "Drake, it's going to be okay, man. I'm alright and MJ is gone. That's all that should matter because it could've been worse." That seems to calm him down because I can see him returning to his normal color. 

"Thanks, A$AP," he says. 

"No problem, man. Sometimes you gotta look at the bright side of things. And the bright side just happened to be the outcome of all this shit." We both laugh until I feel him wrap his arms around my waist giving me a hug. This was unexpected. I'm not gonna push him away though. I wrap my arms around his shoulders only for him to lift me off the couch while he's still 

"Damn nigga, put me down," I laugh. 

"Nah I like you like this," he laughs.

After a few seconds he does put me down, but still has me in his arms. When we do pull away we're still wrapped in each other's arms. We sit here looking at each other instead. I take in Drake's features and I notice he has an afro growing on his head I would want to run my fingers through, thick eyebrows, a beard that stuck to his face, and a thin mustache. I can see why Jhené got with him, not only for his looks but he has a great personality too. I can tell he sticks up for people whether he knows them or not.

We realize what we were doing and we pull away quickly both of us blushing our asses off. 

"I guess I should go get ready. You gon' be alright while I'm gone?" 

"Yeah I'll be aight. I know how to handle myself and security's at the door so yeah," I say. "Good luck out there, Drake."

"Thanks. I never told you how great you were out there. But I really liked your performance."

"Thanks, Drake. Now go you got a show to do." We both laugh before he gets up off the couch. That's when Jordan comes in and tells him it's almost time leaving me in the room by myself. 

I lay back on the couch watching the television thinking about Drake. I gotta admit he was hella fine. And he seems to have a good head on his shoulders. I do respect that he has Jhené, but I wouldn't mind getting with the nigga one day. 

🍒🍒🍒💚💚💚💜💜💋💋🍇🍇🍇❤❤💓💓💙💙💛💛💕💕💕💕❤❤💓💓💙💙💙💙💋💋😁😚🍒🍒💚💚💋💋🍒

Hello people of Wattpad! Here is chapter 12 of Hip Hop Affairs. If you liked it you know what to do, but if you didn't that's on you.

So of course you guys let me know what you think about this chapter. I take constructive criticism and everything else. 

BTW this is the longest chapter I have ever wrote and we are getting closer to A$AP Rocky and Drake getting together. I can't say how close but you get it. And somebody come up with a ship name for these two haha. 

This is more likely the last update for Hip Hop Affairs in 2015. I can't believe this year went by so fast. But 2016 I'm ready because it's coming so bring it on. 

So I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas and have a safe and blessed Happy New Year and may 2016 be a blessed year for you all. Before I forget, shout out to all my Scorpios that read this ♏ thank you and love you guys very much. And you guys are the last sign I shout out for 2015 so WHOO! 

Oh this chapter is dedicated to @FullFigure  you're comments have me dying and you're very supportive. Thank you so much. 

It's 4:52 a.m. here in La La Land so as I always say:

Vote, comment, spread this around, have a Happy New Year 🎊🎇 , and DEUCES!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

754 16 10
Jack and Drake have been neighbors for as long as they can remember. They often meet up on the rooftops of their shared overhangs that are so close t...
776K 24.7K 44
Her figure started trembling in fear as she was feeling her legs were getting weak. She tried to loosen his grip on her wrist but it was like if he w...
119K 4.2K 48
Parker Graham is totally content to be living his normal life. He has everything a teenage boy could dream of: rich parents, a nice car, crazy athlet...
40.1K 1.9K 27
Adam Graham knew two things. One: he had no interest in dating or hooking up with anyone. Two: Reid Sanchez was very pretty. Adam had always been...