Hip Hop Affairs (BoyxBoy)

By PeopleSayQ

Money. Fame. Cars. Houses. Aubrey Graham aka Drake. What do they all have in common? These are all what A$AP... More

DISCLAIMER
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18 Part 1
Chapter 18 Part 2
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
The Misadventures of A$AP Rocky
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Thank You 💚

Chapter 9

5.5K 289 78
By PeopleSayQ

Above: Drake as Himself

Over Russell Springs, Kansas

Chance was right, within a couple of days Drake's manager set me up to fly me out to LA. No one else, only I was invited. I'll admit, it sounded a little crazy, but I guess since he wants to talk to the artist only without any distractions anyway that's cool. Besides, I'm twenty-three years old. I can handle up on my grown man shit.

When Chance drove me to the airport instead of us renting a plane, Drake sent his private jet to come get me. Now that nigga really had some class. It was a surprise for me too because I only knew that we were supposed to rent a plane. But I wonder, does he do this for every person he's about to meet or certain people or what? Honestly, I don't give a fuck though. I was taking advantage of this shit.

The pilot, Mr. Ealing, but I call him Mr. E, said this flight is going to take five and a half hours. Right now it's been two almost three hours and I was sleepy as hell. Since the flight was going to be this long, I had to get up at five in the fucking morning and be ready by six so the plane can take off at seven just so I can be in LA at least by 12:30 noon. Right now it was 9:52. Now the flight attendant, Ms. Cole, or Ms. C to me, did serve me breakfast when I first got on the plane and it was good. And there is a TV on the plane so I resorted to watching that, but I zoned out and just sat here contemplating my sexuality still. I really don't know what to fucking do right now about it. I'm still so confused to the point where I feel like I need to fuck a broad just to see if I'm still straight. And that may be what I need to do.

I yawned. I looked at the time again and it was only 10:03. I was still laid back on the long couch. My eyes got heavy and next I was knocked out.

"UGH! BABY GO FASTER!" I heard someone yell. They sounded almost high-pitched, but I still heard some bass in there.

"DAMN YOU TIGHT!" I heard someone else moan. Now that I know had to be a man's voice. But I'm so fucking lost here. I know this has to be a dream. But am I fucking someone or is someone fucking me? Am I even fucking anyone? It's pitch black, but yet I can still hear the couple. I know I'm in some type of room because I feel hard wood floors under my bare feet. I don't even know why I'm bare foot. I try to move, but I can't go no where.

"DADDY! OH MY GOD I'M ABOUT TO RELEASE!" the person who sounded almost high-pitched moaned. Daddy? Shit, they must be getting it on for real.

"Me too, baby," the man said. I don't know when they let go (and I really didn't want to know), but I heard heavy breathing and 'I love yous' being exchanged.

I felt arms wrap around my waist. I didn't know who they belong to and I was hella terrified because I couldn't see who this was.

"I love you, Rocky," a person said in my ear. I yelled and jumped away from the person and fell on my ass before I could decipher if the voice belonged to a man or woman.

I jerked up out of my sleep. What the hell kind of dream did I have? All I remember was hearing a couple fuck and arms wrap around my waist. That dream was all sorts of confusing. So many questions kept running through my mind. Was I just the person that was hearing the couple fuck? Was I fucking someone or was someone fucking me? Shit, was I even fucking someone? And was this dream supposed to help me figure out my sexuality?

I rubbed my eyes and was about to check the time on my watch until Mr. E, came on over the speaker.

"Mr. A$AP Rocky sir?" he spoke.

"Yeah, wassup Mr. E?" I laughed.

"I'm informing you that we are ten minutes away from landing in Los Angeles, I repeat we are ten minutes away from landing in Los Angeles."

"Alright, cool. Thanks, Mr. E. And can you tell Ms. C to bring another glass of champagne back here?"

"No problem, sir. It'll be back there shortly."

"Thanks, Mr. E."

"You're welcome, Mr. Rocky." After that he hung up and seconds later Ms. C came to me with another glass of champagne on a tray. I sat up and took it from her and thanked her before she returned back to the cockpit.

Despite that crazy ass dream I had, I wasn't going to let that get to me. Sipping on this good ass champagne, I was only a few minutes away from landing in LA, and getting ready to discuss business with one of the dopest rappers in the game.

~~~

Los Angeles, California

I got off the plane thanking Mr. E and Ms. C for the flight. There was a limo driver waiting for me and he took my bags and put them in the trunk. I didn't know how long I was staying so I made sure to pack enough.

He opened the door for me and I hopped in as he closed the door. I looked around at the inside of this limo and thought damn. If this was Drake's limo too then I must be a very special guest to him. It look like a damn party bus up in here. The floor lights up different colors, I see some glasses and a bottle meaning I can serve myself in here, the walls lit up too, and it had four TVs in here. I couldn't see myself leaving this limo.

About twenty minutes later, I was having a good ass time in this limo until I felt it come to a complete stop. I'm guessing that means we're here. I sat my glass down and sat close to the door waiting for it to open. The driver opened the door and I stepped out. I looked around and saw I was officially at Epic Records. I couldn't believe this shit. I was really here at Epic Records in LA. And the weather is so beautiful here. I was definitely about that sunshine though.

"You go on in. I'll still be out here," the limo driver said. I nodded my head and walked inside Epic like I was the man. The place looked so damn fancy that I still couldn't believe I was here . I was about to walk up to the front desk until a man in a black suit stopped me.

"Excuse me, are you A$AP Rocky?" he asked.

Who was this nigga? "Yeah I am. Why?"

"I'm Drake's security and he told me to look for A$AP Rocky. Since you are here, it is my job to take you to him." Damn, Drake sound like a damn king in this motherfucker. I couldn't say no more so I let the man lead the way. As I took a closer look at him he reminded me a bit of Bari with the nose, the mouth, and the same complexion.

We stepped on the elevator and took it to the twentieth floor just five floors away from the very top. The elevator stopped and the doors opened. We got off as people were getting on. I did get some looks my way, but I didn't pay any attention to them.

We stopped in front of two huge ass double doors and I heard music coming from the other side. The man told me to wait outside as he went to go talk to Drake. It didn't take too long before I was allowed to walk into this big ass recording studio. It looked like the damn hang out spot. Plenty of couches in here, the sound booth up front, and a mini bar in the corner. I wish I could get use to this.

I walked further into the room and there he was sitting on the couch drinking a glass of whiskey. Drake was sitting right here in front of me. I sat down next to him and he looked my way immediately.

"A$AP! What's good?" he said putting the whiskey down on the table and gave me a bro hug.

"Nothing much, man. What's goin' on?" I asked.

"Eh, just watching Jhené sing a little something," he said nonchalantly.

"Jhené? As in Jhené Aiko?" I asked.

"Yeah, man," he said as he took another sip of his whiskey. "Aye you want something to drink?"

"Nah, I'm good." He shrugged and continued to stare at Jhené as she sung. Man, her voice is so beautiful and mellow. I wouldn't mind getting her on a song any day. She has the kind of music and voice that I would get high to anyday. "Her voice is amazing, nigga," I said to Drake.

"Yeah, I love it too. That's my baby in there," he smiled. Wait, baby? They were together?

"Woah, you two date?" I ask.

"Date? Rocky she's my girl, man. You haven't heard?" I shook my head no. Damn, I know and feel late. "Damn man, you late for real." He laughed. "But it's cool man. It's not even that serious."

"Thanks. For a moment I felt horrible for not knowing."

"Yo, it's alright. We're just like any other couple, that's all," he said and then poured himself some more whiskey. Jhené was done singing and came out the booth with a smile on her face and squealing.

"How did I do, baby?" she asked as she sat in his lap. Great, now I felt kind of awkward sitting here watching them be a couple and shit.

"You did great, babe. You always do," he answered.

"Awww I love you."

"I love you, too," he said and kissed her on the lips, which quickly turned into a fucking full on make out session. I wasn't about to just sit here and wait for them to turn to fucking. I coughed and cleared my throat breaking them up. They laughed and blushed like a high school couple. "My bad, man."

"Yeah, sorry you had to witness that. Nice to finally meet you, A$AP Rocky," Jhené said as came over to give me a hug.

"It's nice meeting you too, Jhené. And you can just call me Rocky. The other guys you have to call them A$AP whatever," I said and then she pulled away laughing. She was a short girl, but it's a good look on her.

"Alright, Rocky, " she said putting emphasis on my name as she sat back in Drake's lap.

"So, Drake, what up with me joining you on the Club Paradise Tour, nigga?" I asked.

"That, we'll get to that later. Right now I just want you to enjoy beautiful LA. I'm pretty sure you've never been here."

"No, I haven't," I said.

"Man, Rocky, I got to take you out on the town while you're here. I'm having a party at my crib tonight and of course, I want you there," he said to me. "And you too," he said to Jhené.

"You know I'll be there," she said and kissed him on the lips. Shit, I think I'm 'bout to be sick.

"So this party," I started before they got back on their love shit. "What is it for?"

"It's just for a good time. And since you're in town, you get to see how I live and how it's true that Drake throws some bomb ass parties."

"It's true, Rocky. No one has lived until you've been to a Drake party," said Jhené.

"Yeah I have heard that," I said laughing and so did he and Jhené. "So yeah, I'll be there. You know I just got to go check into a hotel-"

"A hotel?" He said cutting me off. "Nah my nigga, you staying with me." I froze. Is this nigga serious?

"Bro, are you serious? You're actually letting me stay at your place? I mean I'm not gon' jack you for your shit, but I mean damn."

He laughed. "Nah, I know you're not going to do that. But it's the least I can do. And then when we do discuss business you won't have to travel back and forth everyday. You'll just be right there in the next room." I seriously couldn't believe him. He was actually letting me stay at his place. And I didn't mind not one bit.

"Fine by me. Saves me less money," I said and we all started laughing.

"Rocky, you a funny nigga. I like you," he said.

"You cool too, Drake. And Jhené you're amazing."

"Thank you so, much. You know, I try," she said making us laugh again.

"Aye A$AP you hungry?" Drake asked.

"Hell yeah, man. Take me to one of these fine ass LA restaurants."

"You got my nigga. I got the perfect spot. Let's go y'all." Jhené got off his lap and started walking towards the door. Drake and I then got up and then left out the room. His security dude escorted us all back to the elevator and down to the first floor. We walked outside and there was the same limo I rode in on the way over here. "Yo Drake is this your limo?"

"Yes it is, Rocky. You liked huh?"

"Liked it? Hell I didn't want to get out." We both laughed again before I got into the limo as Drake was telling the driver where we were going. Soon as he hopped in, he sat next to me. The driver closed the door and Jhené scooted closer us, more like Drake's left side.

The limo pulled off and we were on our way. I haven't even been in LA two hours, but I can say I'm loving it out here already.

❤❤

Hello people of Wattpad! Here's the ninth chapter of Hip Hop Affairs!! I hope you guys like it, or LOVED IT! If you did, you know what to do. If you didn't oh well for you.

Omg I'm so happy that they finally met!! Let the games begin you guys. I was going to put the party in this chapter but it would've been too long. So the party is going to be the next chapter. Don't miss it.

BTW I love Jhené Aiko and her music. It's so calm and melodic. I really just love her.

I have no questions. I'm so glad I updated though. Shout out to all my Libras that read this ♎ love you guys!!!

It is 5:01 p.m. in La La Land so as I always say:

Vote, comment, spread the word, please don't like him he don't wife them, and HASTA LUEGO!!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.7K 281 8
"I kissed a boy just to start shit," he murmured into my ear, nibbling on the lobe slightly, just enough to set my deepest desires aflame. I squirme...
5.1M 161K 49
"C- Can you move b- back a little?" My words made him smirk and if it's even possible, he came closer. Why do I always have to stuck between him and...
205K 7K 82
I smiles and stands up. "Thank You so much Mr. Graham." He shake my hands. "I'm very glad you'll be joining our team Ms. Veloy. We have a big project...
22K 664 26
They've been best friends since her freshman and his junior year of high school. Aubrey dropped out his senior year and is now the most known drug lo...