I will use the system to beco...

By koushuu17

Author: Zhengzheng Tiegu Category: Science Fiction and Supernatural [Apocalypse + System + Infrastructure + M... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
131
132
133
134
135
136
137
138
139
140
141
142
143
144
145
146
147
148
149
150
151
152
153
154
155
156
157
158
159
160
161
162
164
164
165

83

287 5 0
By koushuu17

returnI will use the system to become a big landlord in the last days.Traditional Home Page

Turn off the lightsEye protection

hugebigmiddleSmall

Chapter 83 Qi Heng reappears

BookmarkPrevious chapterTable of contentsNext chapterAdd bookshelf

"Want to find Qi Heng? I can look for him."

Su Xiaoyang just wants to earn some performance and prove his worth.

Lin Wei looked at Su Xiaoyang's somewhat pale face and said, "Don't worry, you are just right. Your superpower has been consumed so much. Let's wait until it recovers."

Su Xiaoyang smiled knowingly and nodded.

Because Su Xiaoyang didn't want to live in the laboratory, Lin Wei arranged for her to live in a suite.

Maybe because she stayed in Qi's Building for a long time, she was very repulsive to the people in the laboratory.

Lin Wei asked the people in the laboratory to continue studying the superpower growth agent.

She will prepare all the required materials.

She also released the news that anyone with ability can join the experimental building.

[Yang Chen: Sister Wei, someone is looking for you outside the restaurant. 】

Lin Wei received Yang Chen's message, replied with a good word and walked towards the restaurant.

When I arrived at the place, I saw Wang Yi, whom I hadn't seen for a long time. Was he looking for me?

"Boss Lin, long time no see."

Wang Yi smiled and said hello, and Lin Wei smiled back and said: "Long time no see, what are you doing?"

"That's it. Since I returned to the team, I have taken a team of people to contact other bases. Captain Jun asked me to give you this, which is some basic information about other bases."

Wang Yi took out a thick booklet and handed it to Lin Wei.

Lin Wei was a little confused. It was very convenient to give her things directly through the Paradise Card.

He took the booklet and flipped through it. The ones in front were all large bases with tens of thousands of people, and there were also some small ones, ranging from hundreds to thousands.

No wonder I haven't seen Wang Yi for several months. He is now acting as a liaison officer.

"If you have anything to do, just say it."

Wang Yi said with a serious face: "Recently, a new evil organization has emerged. It is doing evil in the area two hundred miles away from the Paradise Base, killing colleagues, and many women have been imprisoned and become prisoners. It is terrible to watch."

"Our people also tried to rescue them, but all failed. Those people were all superpowers, and their levels were very high. They even raised zombies in the base to obtain higher-level crystal nuclei. Maintain your practice.

Lin Wei:! ! !

"Where's your Captain Jun? With his ability, it shouldn't be difficult to rescue those people, right?"

"Captain Jun is on a mission and it will probably take a long time to come back. He asked me to come find you. We are willing to pay you to join us in this rescue operation."

Jun Hao left the base two days ago to perform a secret mission, and his return date is uncertain.

Lin Wei thought about it and agreed. It would also be good to let the guards practice their skills.

Just as he was preparing to notify the escort to go on a mission, he received a message from Dr. Liu that the mother was about to give birth and it would be difficult to give birth.

Lin Wei hurried to Liu En's house after receiving the news. There were not many medicines in the system mall, but fortunately there were hemostatic medicines. If the mother had severe bleeding, there was no need to worry too much, as long as there were hemostatic medicines.

This was the first little life that Paradise Base welcomed, and Lin Wei also took it very seriously.

I prayed in my heart that the mother would be safe.

Ten hours later, the mother gave birth to a baby girl. What surprised Lin Wei was that this child born after the apocalypse actually awakened supernatural powers as soon as she was born.

Liu En named the baby girl Liu Xi. Liu Xi awakened a very powerful thunder power. Because she was still young, she couldn't control it. If she wasn't careful, she would be injured by the thunder and lightning emanating from her body.

Under the reluctant gaze of Liu En's wife, Lin Wei took Liu Xi to a child care institution. Only a professional child care machine steward could control Liu Xi's abilities.

Liu En's wife can visit her at any time after her confinement.

Lin Wei gave her a lot of nutritional supplements and asked her to have a good rest.

Lin Wei left Liu En's house with the two people's gratitude.

The next day, Lin Wei led a team of twelve escorts and followed Wang Yi to the evil base two hundred miles away.

He also brought Da Zhuang and Bai Xue with him. Sometimes, mutant beasts can be very useful, and Bai Xue had so many descendants following the car, so vast that other mutant beasts did not dare to approach them.

Wang Yi also led a team of twenty people, who were scattered in three fifth-level tanks.

Lin Wei also drove two cars here, and a line of cars was driving on the road.

Go to Qianzhou City.

"Look, what is that on the ground?"

In the S chariot that was clearing the way at the front, Li Yang pointed not far ahead with a horrified look on his face. He saw only a dark patch of sky in the air, which looked very depressing.

"It's crows! Oh my God, there are so many!"

Yang Chen sat in the passenger seat and immediately recognized the crows in the sky.

"Boss, do you need to drive them away?"

Su Xiaoyang rubbed his hands, looking eager to try.

Lin Weile saw the result, stopped the car, nodded and said: "Then it's up to you to perform."

And with Mengmeng around, mutant beasts and the like have no threat at all.

Su Xiaoyang got the order, opened the car door and walked out, without a trace of fear on his face.

I didn't know how she moved, but the group of crows suddenly started running rampant and fled the scene one after another. Some even hit the blackened tree trunks and died on the spot.

Lin Wei saw clearly that the level of these mutated blood crows was not high. Most of them were first- and second-level. They were just more numerous, with hundreds of them.

Su Xiaoyang is now at the fourth level. These blood crows are not a big threat to her, they will just consume more abilities.

Later, Wang Yi and others were stunned. What kind of freaks are these?

I didn't even see Su Xiaoyang use any special powers, but in just more than ten seconds, those mutated blood crows were running to death.

Su Xiaoyang returned to the car in a good mood.

"Sister Su, you are so amazing!"

Tang Lu looked at Su Xiaoyang with admiration, with stars in his eyes.

Su Xiaoyang raised her chin with an arrogant look and said, "It's just a joke."

"Sister Weiwei, I feel Qi Heng's aura. He brought these blood crows."

Zhao Mengmeng's expression became serious. It had only been a while since she felt that Qi Heng had become stronger again, and not just a little bit.

This is really incredible.

Lin Wei's face became a little serious, Qi Heng?

What does he want to do? Revenge?

Or

She looked at Su Xiaoyang and felt that Qi Heng was here for Su Xiaoyang.

Su Xiaoyang pursed her lips, and she naturally thought of this.

"That's a lunatic. Don't think about what he wants to do like a normal person."

In fact, she and Qi Heng didn't just meet each other. They had known each other for a long time before the end of the world.

The two families are family friends. Although there is some age difference between her and Qi Heng, so they are not close, they can still see each other often.

But he treated himself like that and had no regard for the affection between the two families.

The reason why he was arrested by Qi Heng was because he had some trust in him.

What an out-and-out, heartless villain.

BookmarkPrevious chapterTable of contentsNext chapterAdd bookshelf

PC version | Back to top

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

0 0 1
A familiar time in a far away era
2 0 2
What I would do with the next Star Wars trilogy
Afterglow By M. W. Wilde

Science Fiction

12 2 1
Millions of miles from Earth a space station sounds a critical alarm. Can Sarah get to the evac site and get off station before catastrophic failure...
Infection By M.R. Brown

Science Fiction

16 0 2
A deadly virus ravages the United States, creating an all-out fight for survival. But survival is just the beginning. . .