I will use the system to beco...

By koushuu17

Author: Zhengzheng Tiegu Category: Science Fiction and Supernatural [Apocalypse + System + Infrastructure + M... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
131
132
133
134
135
136
137
138
139
140
141
142
143
144
145
146
147
148
149
150
151
152
153
154
155
156
157
158
159
160
161
162
164
164
165

72

319 7 0
By koushuu17

returnI will use the system to become a big landlord in the last days.Traditional Home Page

Turn off the lightsEye protection

hugebigmiddleSmall

Chapter 72 Yang Long

BookmarkPrevious chapterTable of contentsNext chapterAdd bookshelf

[Jun Hao: Sorry, I didnt help you. 】

[Lin Wei: Its okay. Ill go to the Linchuan base tomorrow to check. If its not available, you can look at nearby bases and youll always find it. 】

Although I was a little disappointed, there was nothing I could do about it.

She posted a notice on the tenant channel.

[Notice: The first-level rock fire pool in Element City will be reserved for reservation at 8 o'clock tomorrow night. It will officially open for business the day after tomorrow. One hundred thousand points can be used for three days.

Level 1 Rock Fire Pool: Suitable for level 1 to level 2 fire system power users. It can increase powers and forge bodies.

Please see the Element City announcement for specific details. 】

"Zhou Rui: It actually increases superpowers! That's great, I happen to be a fire superpower user."

"Chen Xixi: Woohoo, is there really no way to improve spatial abilities? The child has been at the first level for too long."

"Zhao Qi: I'm about to reach the third level. Will this be useful to me?"

"Lin Wei: It has an effect whether it is promoted from the first level to the second level, or from the second level to the third level."

"Did the fire-type superpowers charge money? Why are there no training pools for other superpowers?"

"That's right."

"Didn't you notice? There are the most fire-type superpowers."

"What? There are a lot of gold-type superpowers, okay?"

"Tch, there are a lot of wood elements."

"We space superpowers are the slowest to upgrade."

"Well, no one cares about the price?"

"Oh, I'm so confused. I subconsciously ignored the price. One hundred thousand points! It can only be used for three days."

"What's the point? Maybe you can upgrade from level one to level two in three days? This way you can earn points faster."

"What you said upstairs makes sense."

"..."

The next day, Lin Wei took Xiaoyu and Professor Yang, who wanted to report to his family that they were safe, to the Linchuan base.

She didn't know the specific address, but fortunately Professor Yang knew it.

The Linchuan base is built in an abandoned prison and is very large. According to Professor Yang, there are nearly 50,000 people in the Linchuan base.

It took about two hours of driving to arrive outside the Linchuan base.

I also received news from Jun Hao on the way.

[Jun Hao: A group of fire-type superpowers have formed a team to come to the Paradise Base. They all want to enter the rock fire pool to practice their superpowers, and they have escorted a group of survivors over. 】

[Lin Wei: Okay, Ill let someone receive you. 】

[Jun Hao: Yeah, a team of my people came to buy a batch of supplies. 】

[Lin Wei: No problem. 】

After the chat ended, Lin Wei looked at the Linchuan base not far away. The outside of the base looked like an iron wall. The door was wide open and the outside was heavily guarded.

Everyone who enters must be interrogated and must hand over half of the supplies.

This management is completely different from Shuguang Base, which allows survivors to enter unconditionally and does not accept materials from survivors.

Lin Wei stopped the car far away, put the car away, and walked over.

"Name, type and level of superpower, and whether he has any special abilities."

There was a table outside the base gate, and a middle-aged man sat on a chair and asked Lin Wei.

On either side of him stood a soldier.

"Lin Wei, strength enhancement, third level, special skills, none."

The middle-aged man raised his head suddenly, third level?

Are you kidding me? Such a worthless power as a power enhancer is already at the third level?

"Ahem, fill it out, you can go in."

"And you?"

The man looked at Lin Yu at the side again.

"Lin Yu, spiritual power, second level, no special skills."

The man's eyes widened again. There were many people in this level base, but spiritual powers were still quite rare.

"Hey, Professor Yang?"

Only then did the middle-aged man see Yang Song standing behind him.

"Haha, Xiaopu, you still remember me."

Pu Zhengguo said quickly: "Of course I remember. Captain Yang and his people just went out. I'm afraid they are looking for you again. I didn't expect you to escape!"

"What!"

Yang Zhenghua panicked. He came out, and Yang Long ran to find him again. What kind of thing is this?

There are more and more zombies near Qi's Building. Where can they fight against them?

Yang Zhenghua looked at Lin Wei pleadingly, and felt that he was a little pushy.

Lin Wei sighed, she was a good person with a kind heart.

Lin Wei asked the middle-aged man: "How long have they been gone? Did they drive a car?"

Pu Zhengguo said: "It only took about ten minutes. He drove a black off-road vehicle."

Then let's make another trip. It's only more than half an hour away from the city center with her chariot. But Professor Yang's son shouldn't be that fast. If he sets off now, he should be able to stop him before he enters the city. Get off them.

"Walk."

Yang Zhenghua looked shocked. He didn't expect Lin Wei to be willing to take risks for him. At this moment, he was extremely moved and vowed to do good things for Lin Wei.

After releasing the chariot, the three of them got in and rushed to Linchuan City.

After driving for twenty minutes, I saw a black off-road vehicle in front of me. I guess it was Yang Song's son.

Lin Wei directed Karl to quickly intercept the vehicle in front of him. The car crossed directly in front of the off-road vehicle, startling everyone on the off-road vehicle.

The car window rolled down, and a man in his thirties yelled angrily: "Don't you have eyes? The road is not wide enough for you to overtake. Are you looking for trouble?"

"Little dragon!"

"dad?"

Yang Long was confused. Why was his father here?

After explanation, Yang Long found out that it was Lin Wei who saved his father and stopped them just now to prevent them from going to the city center and risking their lives.

At this moment, Yang Long looked embarrassed, having just scolded his benefactor.

"Miss Lin, thank you for saving my father!"

Yang Long looked grateful. The base also sent troops to rescue them many times, but they all returned without success. Gradually, they gave up.

But how could he be willing to do so, that was his father.

He could only use his free time to save people.

Unexpectedly, people have already come out.

Lin Wei waved her hand and said: "There is no need to say thank you anymore. Let's go back first. I have something to do at Linchuan Base."

"Okay."

The two cars of people returned to the Linchuan base.

There were five people in Yang Long's car with him, standing outside wiping sweat.

Because I have already registered before, I only need to pay the supplies and pass the security check to enter the Linchuan base.

Lin Wei spread her hands: "What if we don't have supplies?"

"this"

Pu Zhengguo looked embarrassed. Although he was Professor Yang's friend, the rules of the base must not be broken.

Yang Long said: "Their supplies will be placed on my head first."

It wasn't that Lin Wei couldn't get the supplies, she just wanted to know if she couldn't go in without the supplies.

However, Yang Long handed them the supplies, so she didn't ask any more questions. If she asked Yang Long later, he would definitely know.

After successfully passing the security check, several people entered the Linchuan base.

This security check is mainly to detect whether they have been bitten by zombies and whether they carry zombie viruses.

"Can you tell me about the Linchuan base?"

Yang Long nodded and said: "All the superpowers in the Linchuan base are organized into teams with twelve people in each team. There are a total of 3,260 superpower teams in the entire Linchuan base.

BookmarkPrevious chapterTable of contentsNext chapterAdd bookshelf

PC version | Back to top

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.4K 191 36
"Jeremy was once a successful man with a promising career, a lovely girlfriend, friends galore, and everything that he could ever desire in the world...
13.4K 339 27
ရေးသားထားသောအကြောင်းအရာများသည် စိတ်ကူးယဉ်သက်သက်သာဖြစ်၍အချက်အလက် အမှားများပါခဲ့လျှင်ကြိုတင်၍တောင်းပန်ပါသည်။ Mafia type Action-Romance-Science #Ongoin...
15.7K 246 116
Author: Bai Jiu Run a tavern and get more new items through gacha. Decorate your tavern, build farms and pastures, harvest a wide variety of produce...
82.4K 8.3K 144
Back by popular request! The 2017 rough draft of The Virus Within! (Caution: Contains massive plotholes that were fixed in the polished The Virus Wi...