I will use the system to beco...

By koushuu17

Author: Zhengzheng Tiegu Category: Science Fiction and Supernatural [Apocalypse + System + Infrastructure + M... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
131
132
133
134
135
136
137
138
139
140
141
142
143
144
145
146
147
148
149
150
151
152
153
154
155
156
157
158
159
160
161
162
164
164
165

70

332 6 0
By koushuu17

returnI will use the system to become a big landlord in the last days.Traditional Home Page

Turn off the lightsEye protection

hugebigmiddleSmall

Chapter 70 Gossip

BookmarkPrevious chapterTable of contentsNext chapterAdd bookshelf

"Can you tell me why Qi Heng arrested you?"

Mr. Li stood up and said: "He arrested us to study something that can transform zombies into humans, but we have been studying it for so long and there has been no progress."

"Then what happened to her?"

Lin Wei pointed at the unconscious long-haired girl in the car.

"This girl's name is Su Xiaoyang. She is also from Linchuan Base. She has always been valued by Linchuan Base. She has two powers, one is prediction and the other is illusion."

"Qi Heng wants her to predict whether An Yue can turn back into a human in the future, or whether she can have wisdom and the ability to think independently."

Lin Wei was shocked, foreseeing, and dreaming.

What's even more frightening is that Qi Heng really dares to think about whether zombies can turn back into humans. She has no idea.

Mr. Li said with regret: "It's a pity. This child has great talent, but due to long-term use of superpower-increasing drugs and forced upgrades, he has many physical problems. I'm afraid it will be difficult for him to achieve anything in the future."

"Superpower increasing agent?"

"The superpower increasing agent was developed in the laboratory. As the name suggests, it can increase superpowers. However, this experiment is only half successful. The superpower increasing agent has very serious side effects. It is not advisable to overdraw the potential to increase superpowers. of."

"If you were given more time, could you develop a superpower-increasing agent without side effects?"

If there is such a thing, the superpowers will be upgraded much faster, ahead of the zombies.

In this way, survivors will not be too passive.

"Of course you can, but it won't take too long and consume a lot of materials."

Lin Wei nodded, these are nothing.

"Is An Yue really the white-dressed zombie next to him?"

A hint of gossip.

Zhang He nodded and said: "Although they had not held a wedding before the end of the world, they were already engaged. As far as I know, at the beginning of the end of the world, Anyue was bitten by a servant at home and turned into a zombie, and Qi Heng In order to continue to be with Anyue, I also wanted to become a zombie, so I let Anyue take a bite, and as a result, I became the person I am now, and the zombie is not like a zombie."

"Wow, if this was just a love story, it would be quite touching."

Zhao Mengmeng sighed with emotion.

Lin Wei nodded in agreement.

A female experimenter also said: "Although he arrested many people, he actually didn't kill any of them. He just drew some blood at intervals and supplied it to him and Anyue as food."

"Have you never thought that he only had abortions to raise pigs?"

The female experimenter was speechless.

Lin Wei pouted, trying to find some excuse for the bad guy.

She narrowed her eyes and said, "By the way, I saved you. From now on, you can do things for me. Do you have any objection?"

She is not a philanthropist.

"Which base are you from?"

Mr. Li asked calmly.

"Paradise Base, I am Lin Wei, the base director. You may not have heard of it, but we have all the experimental equipment you want."

"I have no objection. It's the same everywhere. Miss Lin, I have a request. Can you agree to it?"

"It's not forced."

Afraid that Lin Wei would disagree, he said quickly.

"tell me the story."

"I have a granddaughter named Li Shu. We were not together before the end of the world. I don't know whether she is alive or dead. I just hope you can keep an eye on her."

"Do you have any photos?"

"some."

Mr. Li took out a photo from the inside of his clothes and handed it to Lin Wei. The photo showed a girl in her twenties.

It's that kind of beautiful and majestic appearance.

"This photo is from when Li Shu was twenty years old. She is now twenty-five, but the change is not that big. You can recognize it as soon as you see it."

There was a glimmer of hope in Mr. Li's eyes. Li Shu had lost her parents since she was a child and had been raised by herself.

He really felt sorry for Li Shu's parents. Li Shu's life or death was uncertain now, and he didn't have the ability to find her.

Lin Wei returned the photo to Mr. Li.

"Okay, I made a note of it. If I have a chance to meet her in the future, I will take her back to the base."

"Thank you, thank you so much."

The car drove directly to the paradise base.

Others have no objections. Now their lives are in their hands, what can they say?

"Chief Lin, can you please let me go back to Linchuan Base?"

The old man sitting next to Mr. Li asked cautiously.

Lin Wei was a little helpless, worried about what she would do, and she didn't eat people.

"Going to find someone?"

"Yes, my family is still at Linchuan Base, but my son is a soldier and he will not follow you. I just want to report that we are safe. Linchuan Base has also come to rescue us several times, but they all returned without success. Qi Heng's strength surpasses them so much that he can't even get through the first level."

"OK, no problem."

It's a trivial matter.

The people in the car were chatting, and the people on the roof were scared to death.

Only by sitting on it can you feel more intuitively how the car operates.

This isn't like driving, it's like rock climbing.

If you don't tighten the handrail, you will fall down.

They were like riding a roller coaster, the kind without seat belts.

There was a group of zombies running behind him. This group of zombies failed to catch up and soon attracted another group.

Its so...exciting!

Lin Wei had already sent a message to Xiang Xueliang, asking him to arrange for those people to live in the base, but they had to pay an IOU.

They are all young people, and they will be able to bounce around after a while.

After they were teleported to the Heaven Base, they were all shocked.

Xiang Xueliang made it clear to them that moving into Paradise Base requires gold or crystal cores, but they can owe money.

Just pay it off within the stipulated time.

A group of people who were almost fainting from hunger immediately agreed to what Xiang Xueliang said, no matter what the debt was.

They all smelled the fragrance wafting from the restaurant not far away. It was really tempting.

"Hey, where did you pick up so many people?"

Liu Cheng came out of the restaurant with a toothpick in his mouth. He couldn't help but say something when he saw so many people outside with tattered clothes and pale faces who couldn't stand.

Xiang Xueliang's mouth twitched.

"The boss picked it up."

He took out a large pocket of Paradise Cards. He was now almost a receptionist at the base, and Lin Wei placed a bunch of Paradise Cards at his place.

"Several people can live in one room. You can choose by yourself. The people you choose will come up to me and get their room cards."

They were quickly sorted out, some were by themselves, some were two, some were three, and some were six.

"Can I go eat first?"

Xiao Tingting swallowed her saliva and couldn't stand it anymore.

"You have to choose a room first before you can open an account."

If you dont rent a house, your Paradise Card will not be activated and you wont be able to spend money.

Xiao Tingting picked up the card, and a group of people, led by Li Yang and Ren Ren, went to the empty single apartment complex.

The restaurant was full today. Fortunately, the restaurant's area has been expanded, otherwise it really wouldn't be able to seat many people.

BookmarkPrevious chapterTable of contentsNext chapterAdd bookshelf

PC version | Back to top

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

730 79 34
It is the year 2351 and the galaxy is expanding. Planets all across settled space are preparing for the next great wave of expansion. Ships are saili...
314 2 6
What if Dante got caught one night during his devil hunter duties and forced into UA hero course? Check for yourself reading this poorly written fan...
37.3K 2.5K 39
It's the year 2309 and the question of whether we are alone in the universe is finally answered; an answer which ends in a full-scale war. Desperate...
587K 25.2K 31
Donate Body to Science. Check. When seventeen-year-old Kaitlyn checked the box, she never suspected she’d have her life–and her body–sto...