I will use the system to beco...

By koushuu17

Author: Zhengzheng Tiegu Category: Science Fiction and Supernatural [Apocalypse + System + Infrastructure + M... More

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
100
101
102
103
104
105
106
107
108
109
110
111
112
113
114
115
116
117
118
119
120
121
122
123
124
125
126
127
128
129
130
131
132
133
134
135
136
137
138
139
140
141
142
143
144
145
146
147
148
149
150
151
152
153
154
155
156
157
158
159
160
161
162
164
164
165

39

411 8 0
By koushuu17

returnI will use the system to become a big landlord in the last days.Traditional Home Page

Turn off the lightsEye protection

hugebigmiddleSmall

Chapter 39: Talking too much will lead to tears

BookmarkPrevious chapterTable of contentsNext chapterAdd bookshelf

The direction they now distribute leaflets has become the only way outside major official bases.

I heard from Jun Hao that Shuguang Base was frequently attacked by zombie waves, and the same was true for other official bases. Each major base had formed a special ability team to deal with zombie attacks.

But there were still heavy casualties, because the aerial attack by the mutated birds was simply impossible to guard against.

The sharp claws of first-level zombies can easily shatter pre-apocalyptic buildings. Only the defenses of first-level gold and earth superpowers are difficult to break through.

However, there are currently not many people who have these two abilities.

Fortunately, they were surprised to find that as time goes by, almost everyone has the possibility of awakening supernatural powers.

We can only see whether the reserve force can be mobilized.

Yang Chen has been squatting outside the Gujiang Base recently, handing out leaflets when he sees people coming out. It can be said that he is very dedicated.

Because Lin Wei said that as long as he gets a tenant in the future, it will be regarded as a performance. If he gets over 100 tenants, he will be rewarded with a piece of third-level armor.

Because the tenants don't know her weapon armor level, she is divided according to her abilities. The third level is D-level armor.

Zombies of level 3 and below cannot break through the defense. This is a life-saving weapon, so Yang Chen fought hard.

However, Xiang Xueliang did not follow him, but took a leave of absence to take the students who had awakened their powers out for extracurricular practice.

He is no longer a physical education teacher, but a teacher of special abilities.

Breastfeeding a baby never stops for a moment.

I have no choice but to walk on the path I chose even on my knees.

Fortunately, these children are very sensible and obedient. They never cause him trouble, and he is willing to take them with him.

There is no need to worry about Yang Chen. He is very worry-free. He can't even beat him now.

I guess he is about to reach the second level, and he has a very powerful lightning attack ability, so his future is limitless.

Yang Chen was staying quietly in the car at the moment. He had not received any news about someone binding the chip in the past few days, and he was almost going moldy with his idle time.

So, he decided to do door-to-door sales.

The car window was open, and while he was boredly watching the news on the tenant channel, he glanced at the entrance of the Furukawa base out of the corner of his eye.

The Gujiang Base is an underground air raid shelter with a high degree of safety, but no one can stand being without light for a long time.

The tenants' channel is chatting about what to eat for lunch today, which is very pleasant.

But there was also a voice of complaint.

[Liu Gui: Alas, everything about our base is good, but its too far away. I cant drive, so I have to walk an hour every time I come back from Fengxi Town. 】

Paradise cards are all real-name authenticated, so they all have names.

[Ma Lu: Is it so miserable? How about I open a class, and those who can't drive can come and learn from me, and 10,000 points will guarantee the teaching and skills. 】

[Zhou Tingting: Ill give you six thousand, can you teach me? 】

[Ma Lu: OK, beauties are on sale. 】

[Wang Dayou: You are not a kind person. They all come to me to learn from you. I only need five thousand to teach you and give you skills. 】

[Jiang Cong: Uncle Dayou, count me in. Is it okay if Im underage? 】

[Liu Gui: Who cares whether you are an adult or not now? Brother Dayou, count me in. 】

[Zhou Tingting: Count me in too. 】

She wasn't taken advantage of. This road was a thousand dollars cheaper. She paid almost a month's rent, so she could save money if she could. If she had known now, when her roommate asked her to learn how to drive together, she wouldn't have refused at all.

If I talk too much, I will shed tears.

[Wang Dayou: It's easy to talk. Anyone who wants to sign up can message me privately. Don't worry, everyone, I was a taxi driver before the end of the world, and my skills are absolutely excellent. 】

At this moment, I saw that everyone had enthusiastically signed up for Wang Dayou. The road surface where he was eating instant noodles in a room in the second unit was gloomy and extremely distorted.

Damn Wang Dayou, he cut off his wealth!

His triangular eyes narrowed slightly, not knowing what he was planning.

Yang Chen shook his head. He actually didn't know how to drive, but the car that Sister Lin Wei drove for them didn't need to be operated manually at all, just with words.

Not too high-tech at all.

I didnt look any further because someone came out.

There were a total of five people who came out, all of them young men. They all looked ashen and looked as if they were about to be buried.

Yang Chen's sudden appearance startled them, and they immediately went on the defensive.

"Don't be excited, don't be excited. Let me introduce myself. I am Yang Chen from Paradise Base. I don't do robberies. Besides, you guys look like..."

Being despised, several people were speechless, but they also knew that this person would not seek wealth or death. After all, they had no money.

One of the long-faced men said in shock: "Heaven base? What kind of base dares to call it heaven?"

Now give him a bowl of rice, that would be heaven.

"Look at it, this is our base."

Yang Chen didn't bother to waste any more words, so he took out a leaflet and handed it to the long-faced man.

The long-faced man looked down, with a look of disbelief on his face.

"Do you have water, electricity, and gas? You live in a fully furnished apartment, as well as restaurants, supermarkets, and even so many magical things. The apocalypse has come, and there are fraud syndicates."

The big-eyed young man swallowed his saliva, yearning for this place.

"You can't cheat me with money. I only have one life left. I don't want to live anyway. Maybe I can have enough to eat before I die."

Yang Chen turned around silently, went to the car to get a few bottles of water, and handed some bread to them.

"Are you so hungry?"

Several people looked longingly at the soft bread he handed over, but did not dare to take it.

The skinny young man whispered: "It can't be poisonous, right?"

But the big-eyed young man was not afraid of death. He took the bread and ate it while saying, "I will die anyway. I won't starve to death anyway."

The others' stomachs rumbled when they saw him eating with gusto.

"Whatever, just die."

The long-faced young man looked like he was risking his life. He took the bread and bit it fiercely.

When the others saw this, they were no longer afraid and started eating. At worst, they all died together.

I ate too quickly and choked. Fortunately, there was water, so I drank more than half of the bottle.

After eating, they looked slightly better.

"Can you tell me what's going on at the Furukawa base? Why are you so hungry?"

The long-faced young man benefited from Yang Chen, and there was nothing to hide about the base, so he vomited out the bitterness in his heart.

"Oh, don't mention it. The security of the Gujiang base cannot be said. The zombie tide comes almost once a week, and each time it lasts for a day or two before leaving. We don't dare to go out at all. We can only let the gold-type superpowers and The earth-type superpowers continue to strengthen the defense of the entrance, and the food is getting less and less. Only after the zombie tide is over can we dare to go out to look for food."

"We installed surveillance cameras at the exit of the base, thinking that the tide of corpses had dissipated. When we came out, we discovered that there were mutant birds in the sky that had been watching us. We would be attacked by them as soon as we went out, and we had to pay a heavy price every time to get out. These mutant birds will stay for several days before leaving."

"It's been a long time since I've been exhausted, and it's hard to find food. The superpowers in our base are too weak. There are only a few first-level ones, and the rest are all elementary ones. It's because of this vicious cycle that we can't get them. Crystal core upgrade."

"Other bases have sent us messages, asking us to defect, but it's impossible on our own. We'll probably suffer heavy casualties before we even reach our destination."

BookmarkPrevious chapterTable of contentsNext chapterAdd bookshelf

PC version | Back to top

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

306 2 6
What if Dante got caught one night during his devil hunter duties and forced into UA hero course? Check for yourself reading this poorly written fan...
49.4K 3.5K 42
[Book 2 of the Within the Walls Trilogy.] Secrets and lies do not die with the tyrant. With him gone, and the city ripped open, Elle is forced to ven...
949 18 7
Y/n or your name is a current and forever worker for a company know as JCJenson in space. One day JCjenson accidently tried to take over a already e...
87K 5.9K 38
As the war rages between Normals and Experiments, there continues to be a separation among several groups. Some become forced allies while others wou...