•Two souls•

By hiyabitches307

She was born to assist the chosen one and save everyone. He was raised to despise the chosen one and destroy... More

Prologue
Year 3, Chapter 1
Year 3 Chapter 2
Year 3 Chapter 3
Year 3 Chapter 4
Year 3 Chapter 5
Year 3 Chapter 6
Year 3 Chapter 7
Year 3, Chapter 8
Year 3 Chapter 9
Year 3 Chapter 10
Year 3 Chapter 11
Year 3 Chapter 12
Year 3, Chapter 13
Year 3 Chapter 14
Year 3 Chapter 15
Year 3 Chaptwe 16
Year 3 Chapter 17
Year 4 Chapter 1
Year 4 Chapter 2
Year 4 Chapter 3
Year 4 Chapter 4
Year 4 Chapter 5
Year 4 Chapter 6
Year 4 Chapter 7
Year 4 Chapter 8
Year 4 Chapter 9
Year 4 Chapter 10
Year 4 Chapter 11
Year 4 Chapter 12
Year 4 Chapter 13
Year 4 Chapter 14
Year 4 Chapter 15
Year 4 Chapter 16
Year 4 Chapter 17
Year 4 Chapter 18
Year 4 Chapter 19
Year 4 Chapter 20
Year 4 Chapter 21
Year 4 Chapter 22
Year 4 Chapter 23
Year 4 Chapter 24
Year 4 Chapter 25
Year 5 Chapter 1
Year 5 Chapter 2
Year 5 Chapter 3
Year 5 Chapter 4
Year 5 Chapter 5
Year 5 Chapter 6
Year 5 Chapter 7
Year 5 Chapter 8
Year 5 Chapter 9
Year 5 Chapter 10
Year 5 Chapter 11
Year 5 Chapter 12
Yeat 5 Chapter 13
Year 5 Chapter 14
Year 5 Chapter 15
Year 5 Chapter 16
Year 5 Chapter 17
Year 5 Chapter 18
Year 5 Chapter 19
Year 5 Chapter 20
Year 5 Chapter 21
Year 6 Chapter 1
Year 6 Chapter 2
Year 6 Chapter 3
Year 6 Chapter 4
Year 6 Chapter 5
Year 6 Chapter 6
Year 6 Chapter 7
Year 6 Chapter 8
Year 6 Chapter 9
Year 6 Chapter 10
Year 6 Chapter 11
Year 6 Chapter 12
Year 6 Chapter 13
Year 6 Chapter 14
Year 6 Chapter 15
Year 6 Chapter 16
Year 6 Chapter 17
Year 6 Chapter 18
Year 6 Chapter 19
Year 6 Chapter 20
Year 6 Chapter 21
Year 7 Chapter 1
Year 7 Chapter 2
Year 7 Chapter 4
Year 7 Chapter 5
Year 7 Chapter 6
Year 7 Chapter 7
Year 7 Chapter 8
Year 7 Chapter 9
Year 7 Chapter 10
Year 7 Chapter 11
Year 7 Chapter 12
Year 7 Chapter 13
Year 7 Chapter 14
Year 7 Chapter 15
Year 7 Chapter 16
Year 7 Chapter 17
Year 7 Chapter 18
Year 7 Chapter 19

Year 7 Chapter 3

7 0 0
By hiyabitches307

Y/n appeared in the living room, as the minister himself appeared. She wore a short green dress with half sleeves and a deep V-shaped neckline, and matching emerald heels.

"To what do we owe the pleasure, minister?" Harry asked.

"I think we both know the answer to that question, Mr. Potter." He replied. And the quad sat on a sofa, squished together, with the minister opposite.

"And this is...?" Harry asked as he put down a red cloth with something in it. He pulled out a letter and it flew by itself, unfolding.

"Herein is set forth the last Will and testament of Albus Perceval Wulfric Brain Dumbledore. First, to Ronald Bilius Weasley, I leave my delumanator. A device of my own making I'm the hope that, when things seem most dark, it will show him the light." Ron was then handed this black devise.

"Looks like my inhaler."

"Dumbledore lest this for me?" Ron gasped

"Yeah." The mister replied.

"Brilliant. What's is it?" Ron opened it and the light from the bulbs swooshed into the little object. He closed it and responded it, and the light flew back.

"Wicked."

"To Hermione Jean Granger, I leave my cope of The Tales of Beedle the Bard in hope that she finds it entertaining and instructive." He said as he passed a blue and gold tiny book to Hermione.

"Mum used to read me those! The wizards and the hoping pot. Babbitty Rabbitty and the cackling stump." Harry and Hermione only stared at him confused.

"Shame you two don't know, Babbitty was iconic." Y/n spoke, and Ron nodded, giving her a high five.

"To Harry James Potter, I leave the snitch he caught in his first quidditch match at Hogwarts as a reminder of the rewards of perseverance... and skill." He spoke, passing Harry the snitch, which he carefully took.

"So we're just going to forget about me? I know Dumbledore, he definitely left me something." Y/n spoke, looking at the Minster suspiciously.

"Miss. Spade is right. To Y/n Lyra Cynthia Spade Dumbledore leaves the sword of Godric Gryffindor." He spoke.

"Hell ya!" She laughed.

"Cynthia?" Ron questioned.

"It's only by law. I don't use it."

"Unfortunately, the sword was not Dumbledore's to give away. As an important historical artifact, it belongs—" He started rambling really quickly.

"To Y/n. It belongs to Y/n. It came to her when she and Harry most needed it in the Chamber of secrets." Hermione argued.

"The sword may present itself to any worthy Gryffindor, Miss. Granger. That does not make it that wizard's property."

"I'd like to intervene because I'm the direct descendant of Godric mother fucking Gryffindor, the sword may be a historical artifact but it belongs to my family and has been passed down for generations. Sure the sword doesn't belong to Dumbledore, but it belongs to my father, him being the eldest alive descendent, and therefore in Marcus Theseus Spade's will, it clearly states it's mine when I request it. Don't make me pull strings to acquire it. So sorry, Mr. Damn Minister who can't do his job properly, but it is my property."

"The current whereabouts of the sword are unknown."

"Well, you better damn find it, because I will file it as stolen, and the second I find the whereabouts and who's taken it from me, I'll see to it they're in Azkaban for good. The sword is mine and if it is not found and returned to me when I request it next, I will file a case. My father will hear about your incompetence, and we'll see how that sits with him." She demanded, making the Minister sigh.

"I don't know what you're up to, Mr. Potter, or you Miss. Spade, suddenly demanding that sword. But you can't fight this war on your own. He's too strong."

"Well, it's good we aren't alone then." Y/n spat, getting up and leaving.

"And I better have my sword!"

•—•

That evening, the wedding of Bill and Fleur took place. It was in full swing and couples danced happily, making everyone clap and cheer. Y/n looked at the couple longingly, smiling slightly.

"What's up with you?" Nick asked, coming up next to you.

"I don't know... it's just, it seems mad. I've been at Hogwarts for six years and found nobody to date?" She asked, confused.

"Well, you're very hard to get—"

"Don't lie to me. I know I'm missing something. What're you not telling me."

"What are you on about?" Nick asked.

"I can tell you're lying to me, Nicky. So tell me, what're you ALL hiding from me?"

"Y/n... he'd kill me if I told you. You have to understand that."

"He who? He Harry or He Ron. No! Maybe, it's he Draco. Whoever that is, cause everyone seems to know whom but me, when I should be the one who should know."

"Y/n. You'll know, when the time is right. I promise you that. However, I'm returning to Hogwarts in a month, and you... I have no idea when I'll ever see you again." Nick sighed, looking at his sister.

"I promise, Nick. We'll see each other again. You're the best brother I could've ever asked for. Thank you, for that."

"I love you, baby sis."

"I love you too, Nicky."

Nick sniffed slightly, wiping his tears away as he hugged his sister.

"Don't be like that. It's not like I'm leaving this second!" Spark crawling onto her shoulder.

However, it was soon interrupted as a bright blue orb crashed the wedding, and all the lights went out.

"The ministry has fallen. The minister of magic is dead. They are coming. They are coming. They are coming." It spoke, and the vanished. Everyone panicked and began to run for it, dissapperating from the scene. Death Eaters arrived too, firing green curses at everyone.

"Reducto!" Nick shouted at one as they snuck up being the twins.

"Go find, Harry!" He shouted.

"No! I won't leave you!"

"Y/n, Go!" He shouted again, dueling the death Eater. Marcus appeared behind Y/n pulling her away from her brother.

"Take this!" He shouted, passing her a small folded piece of paper.

"Y/n, you have to go!" Marcus shouted, handing the girl her back up, and pushing her away from the Death Eaters.

"You have to go!" Nick urged, as she stumbled backward, bumping into Ron, who took her hand.

"Nick! Daddy!" She cried, but it was too late, as Hermione caught onto Harry's hand and the four disappeared.

The Golden Team flung themselves against a railing, barely dodging a big double decker bus, all four of them gasping for air.

•—•

Hermione led the group as they navigated their was through the crowded streets of London.

"Where are we?" Ron asked.

"Shaftesbury Avenue. I used to come to the theater here with Mum and Dad. I don't know why I thought of it, it just popped into my head." Hermione answered, as they continued walking.

"This way!" Hermione urged, and the three followed.

They found themselves in a dark alley, continuing their way further into it.

"We need to change." Hermione spoke, pulling out a tiny bag, and putting her hand in it, her hand went all the way in.

"How the ruddy." Ron mumbled.

"Undetectable extension charm. Y/n, empty your bag in this, after putting on some new clothes." Hermione instructed, and the group started to change.

"Amazing, you are." Ron mumbled.

"Always a ton of surprise." She replied, as Y/n put on her change of clothes, and emptied her bag into Hermione's, then putting the empty bag in there too. Then there was a thudding noice.

"Ah. That'll be the books." She mumbled.

"So, the hunt starts?"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.9K 2K 40
*•.~(Harry Potter x Fem! Reader) *** "I love you," Harry whispered into her ear that sent a shiver down Y/N's spine. "I love you so much, Y/N... it's...
68K 4.1K 93
The one where Harry gets a father. Lilith Evans knew Voldemort would return. He thought he was untouchable even in death. But when Lilith caught him...
16.6K 557 12
[BOOK 2] ____________________ "Whatsss that you've got there?" "Who's there?" "Up here, human." "Y-you're a snake!" "A grasss snake. Well obssserve...
358K 8.8K 48
I've been working on this story since I was 12, and 8 years later I'm finally gonna give it the ending it deserves. You start out as a Slytherin fir...