•Two souls•

By hiyabitches307

She was born to assist the chosen one and save everyone. He was raised to despise the chosen one and destroy... More

Prologue
Year 3, Chapter 1
Year 3 Chapter 2
Year 3 Chapter 3
Year 3 Chapter 4
Year 3 Chapter 5
Year 3 Chapter 6
Year 3 Chapter 7
Year 3, Chapter 8
Year 3 Chapter 9
Year 3 Chapter 10
Year 3 Chapter 11
Year 3 Chapter 12
Year 3, Chapter 13
Year 3 Chapter 14
Year 3 Chapter 15
Year 3 Chaptwe 16
Year 3 Chapter 17
Year 4 Chapter 1
Year 4 Chapter 2
Year 4 Chapter 3
Year 4 Chapter 4
Year 4 Chapter 5
Year 4 Chapter 6
Year 4 Chapter 7
Year 4 Chapter 8
Year 4 Chapter 9
Year 4 Chapter 10
Year 4 Chapter 11
Year 4 Chapter 12
Year 4 Chapter 13
Year 4 Chapter 14
Year 4 Chapter 15
Year 4 Chapter 16
Year 4 Chapter 17
Year 4 Chapter 18
Year 4 Chapter 19
Year 4 Chapter 20
Year 4 Chapter 21
Year 4 Chapter 22
Year 4 Chapter 23
Year 4 Chapter 24
Year 4 Chapter 25
Year 5 Chapter 1
Year 5 Chapter 2
Year 5 Chapter 3
Year 5 Chapter 4
Year 5 Chapter 5
Year 5 Chapter 6
Year 5 Chapter 7
Year 5 Chapter 8
Year 5 Chapter 9
Year 5 Chapter 10
Year 5 Chapter 11
Year 5 Chapter 12
Yeat 5 Chapter 13
Year 5 Chapter 14
Year 5 Chapter 15
Year 5 Chapter 16
Year 5 Chapter 17
Year 5 Chapter 18
Year 5 Chapter 19
Year 5 Chapter 20
Year 5 Chapter 21
Year 6 Chapter 1
Year 6 Chapter 2
Year 6 Chapter 3
Year 6 Chapter 4
Year 6 Chapter 5
Year 6 Chapter 6
Year 6 Chapter 7
Year 6 Chapter 8
Year 6 Chapter 9
Year 6 Chapter 10
Year 6 Chapter 11
Year 6 Chapter 12
Year 6 Chapter 13
Year 6 Chapter 14
Year 6 Chapter 15
Year 6 Chapter 16
Year 6 Chapter 17
Year 6 Chapter 18
Year 6 Chapter 19
Year 6 Chapter 20
Year 6 Chapter 21
Year 7 Chapter 1
Year 7 Chapter 3
Year 7 Chapter 4
Year 7 Chapter 5
Year 7 Chapter 6
Year 7 Chapter 7
Year 7 Chapter 8
Year 7 Chapter 9
Year 7 Chapter 10
Year 7 Chapter 11
Year 7 Chapter 12
Year 7 Chapter 13
Year 7 Chapter 14
Year 7 Chapter 15
Year 7 Chapter 16
Year 7 Chapter 17
Year 7 Chapter 18
Year 7 Chapter 19

Year 7 Chapter 2

6 0 0
By hiyabitches307

"I'll keep Hedwig." Y/n spoke, as Hedwig got out of her cage and sat on Y/n shoulder. Spark crawled out of her pocket, revealing he was present too.

"I won't let anything happen to her, I promise." She said.

"Be careful out there." Harry smiled, hugging his best friend before they went to their posts.

"Y/n mounted her broom, it was front and Centre beside Moody's scooter. Spark was in her pocket and Hedwig glided beside her.

"Head for the burrows. We'll meet there. On the count of three! One... Two... Three!" Moody jabbed his cane to the ground, and everyone immediately took off, passing the two.

"Spade! Fletcher! Let's go." Moody demanded, and the two took off beside Moody, Hedwig flying beside them. They passed Harry and have him a nod and flew faster.

The three flew into a lightning cloud, only to reveal it wasn't lighting, but the bright light of spells flying around. The Death Eaters were attacking.

"There's Y/n Spade!" One shouted, and three Death Eaters came straight for the three. They threw several curses at the three, which they blocked.

"Potter must be with Spade!" One of the Death Eaters shouted, and in a flash Voldemort himself appeared, scaring Fletcher, and he disappeared.

"Coward!" Y/n shouted.

"That's not the real one!" Voldemort hissed, then shifting his attention to Y/n.

"You'll settle! Crucio!" He hissed, and Y/n Scarlet magic instantly blocked if.

"Reducto!" Y/n shouted, hitting. Voldemort and he flung back. Y/n laughed slightly, as Voldemort was so easy to duel.

"Crucio!" Voldemort shouted, hitting Moody with it, as the one eyed man was trying to fight of several other Death Eaters. It hit Moody, making him scream in pain.

"Professor!" Y/n screamed, racing over to him, but it was too late, and Moody fell off his broom.

"Y/n, you must continue!" Remus shouted, and Y/n sighed, hesitating weather to catch Moody or not.

"GO, SPADE. THEY NEED YOU. YOU HAVE DONE WONDERFULLY!" Moody shouted as he fell to his death, making Y/n gulp and speed off. Hedwig suddenly ditched Y/n, taking off behind her.

The snowy owl led her straight to Harry and Hagrid, who were traveling on a muggle road, being chased by three Death Eaters.

"STUPEFY!" She yelled and one Death Eater fell off his broom and onto the road, as Y/n soared beside Harry.

"Y/n! You're alright!" Harry cheered.

"For now! Remember, if I fall behind, you keep going, I'm not your pair!" She shouted, blocking the spells from the Death Eaters.

"Where's Moody?!" Harry asked.

"No time!" Y/n shouted flying ahead of the two, and beside Hedwig, as Spark whimpered from her pocket. Hedwig flew back, scratching a Death Eater on the face.

"Avada Kedavra!" They shouted, but Y/n shielded the bird from the curse.

"Reducto!" She yelled, and the Death Eater fell of his broom.

"I'll see you at the location!" She shouted, as Hedwig sat on her shoulder, and she disappeared.

•—•

"I'm here!" She shouted, seeing that se appeared in living room of the Weasleys.

"Am I the last?" She asked, confused.

"Yes. Where's Moody?" Arthur spoke, as Hermione, Harry and Ron tackled her in a group hug.

"He's dead. Got hit with the cruciatus curse and fell off his broom. He urged me to keep going. Fletcher took one look at Voldy and left." Y/n spoke, pulling away from the hug. She looked around to see she was the last one indeed, and George had suffered an injury, making him lose his ear, while everyone else was bruised up too. They looked broken, due to Mad eye's death.

"Y/n!" Nick sighed, hugging his sister, and so did their Father.

"I'm so glad you're okay. I can't believe you did the whole thing on your own." He sighed, patting his daughter on the back.

"I'm okay. A bit bruised up. Harry, I've got something for you." She spoke, opening her jacket to see Hedwig. She had a scratch on one of their wings, but she was untimely fine.

"Thank goodness." Harry smiled, as his own flew to him and sat on his shoulder.

"She did give me away though, she was trying to protect me." Harry sighed.

"How do we know, you're the real Y/n." Kingsley spoke, approaching the girl.

"Can the real Y/n do this?" She asked, picking up a cookie from the kitchen and bringing it to her, taking a bite out of it.

"Yea, that's Y/n, alright." Ron mumbled.

"I have one for you too, Ronda. Hope you don't mind Mrs. Weasley, that whole situation made me super hungry." She spoke, using her magic to levitate the cookie to Ron.

"Of course, I don't! You need your energy." She smiled.
•—•

"Y/n wake up!" Harry whispered.

"Hazza? Why'd you have your bag and wand."

"I can't let anyone else die for me. We have to go." Harry spoke, making her nod and get up.

"I'm so blind, but okay." She mumbled, getting up too and grabbing her bag.

•—•

Harry silently shut the front door, and the pair started to walk away, but it wasn't long before the door opened, revealing Ron.

"Going somewhere?" He called, chasing after the two.

"Nobody else is going to die... not for me." Harry spoke, turning around and continuing to walk.

"For you? You think Mad-Eye died for you? You think George took that curse for you? You may be the chosen one, mate, but this is a whole lot bigger than that. It's always been bigger than that." Harry stayed silent for a minute.

"Come with us." Harry spoke.

"What, and leave Hermione?" Ron gasped.

"She'd kill us the second she finds us."

"Are you mad, Harry? We wouldn't last two days without her! Y/n can only protect us for so long with brute force, but we need some brains to balance it out." Ron spoke.

"Too bad you two didn't get the brains." Y/n mumbled.

"Hey, I'm the strong one! You two seem a bit useless." She countered.

"Don't tell her we said that though. Besides, you've still got the trace on you. We've still got the wedding!" Ron protested.

"Look, I don't care about a wedding. I'm sorry, no matter whose it is. I have to start finishing these horcruxes. They're our only chance to beat him." Harry countered.

"Not even my wedding?" Y/n asked, making Harry sigh in frustration.

"Who're you going to marry now, since you've forgotten about Draco?"

"Who the fuck is this Draco?"

"Never mind."

"No! No, never mind. You're skipping my hypothetical wedding!"

"Oh for fucks sake."

"Whatever! I'd make an exception for your wedding, okay? But back to topic, the longer we stay here to stronger he gets!" Harry shouted.

"Tonight's not the night, mate. We'd only be doing him a favor." Ron sighed, and Harry nodded, taking off his backpack. Ron picked it up, and took yours too.

"Do you think he knows?" Ron asked as the three started to walk back.

"I mean... they're buts of his soul, these horcruxes, bits of him. When Dumbledore destroyed the ring, and you two destroyed Tom Riddle's diary, he must've felt something. But to kill the other horcruxes we have to find them. Where are they? And where do we start?" Ron rambled as the two wen track inside, closing the door.

"Ron, I think you're onto something."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

82 0 22
From the aftermath of a legendary wizarding war , from the shadows of a famous magical school.Left to rot and ruin .Births a new , darker , more powe...
105K 3.1K 22
After the death of her father Anna has changed. She starts to learn about the power Voldemort has told her about. Her powers grow stronger if possibl...
4.9K 25 36
"If you want me to yourself, EARN ME!!!" She screamed going to push him but he caught her hands. "Earn you? Vanessa I could get you anytime" He whisp...
10K 483 9
After graduating from Hogwarts School Of Witchcraft And Wizardry Hermione Granger and her parents decided that it's better if she studied in a Muggle...