•Two souls•

By hiyabitches307

She was born to assist the chosen one and save everyone. He was raised to despise the chosen one and destroy... More

Prologue
Year 3, Chapter 1
Year 3 Chapter 2
Year 3 Chapter 3
Year 3 Chapter 4
Year 3 Chapter 5
Year 3 Chapter 6
Year 3 Chapter 7
Year 3, Chapter 8
Year 3 Chapter 9
Year 3 Chapter 10
Year 3 Chapter 11
Year 3 Chapter 12
Year 3, Chapter 13
Year 3 Chapter 14
Year 3 Chapter 15
Year 3 Chaptwe 16
Year 3 Chapter 17
Year 4 Chapter 1
Year 4 Chapter 2
Year 4 Chapter 3
Year 4 Chapter 4
Year 4 Chapter 5
Year 4 Chapter 6
Year 4 Chapter 7
Year 4 Chapter 8
Year 4 Chapter 9
Year 4 Chapter 10
Year 4 Chapter 11
Year 4 Chapter 12
Year 4 Chapter 13
Year 4 Chapter 14
Year 4 Chapter 15
Year 4 Chapter 16
Year 4 Chapter 17
Year 4 Chapter 18
Year 4 Chapter 19
Year 4 Chapter 20
Year 4 Chapter 21
Year 4 Chapter 22
Year 4 Chapter 23
Year 4 Chapter 24
Year 4 Chapter 25
Year 5 Chapter 1
Year 5 Chapter 2
Year 5 Chapter 3
Year 5 Chapter 4
Year 5 Chapter 5
Year 5 Chapter 6
Year 5 Chapter 7
Year 5 Chapter 8
Year 5 Chapter 9
Year 5 Chapter 10
Year 5 Chapter 11
Year 5 Chapter 12
Yeat 5 Chapter 13
Year 5 Chapter 14
Year 5 Chapter 15
Year 5 Chapter 16
Year 5 Chapter 17
Year 5 Chapter 18
Year 5 Chapter 19
Year 5 Chapter 20
Year 5 Chapter 21
Year 6 Chapter 1
Year 6 Chapter 2
Year 6 Chapter 3
Year 6 Chapter 4
Year 6 Chapter 6
Year 6 Chapter 7
Year 6 Chapter 8
Year 6 Chapter 9
Year 6 Chapter 10
Year 6 Chapter 11
Year 6 Chapter 12
Year 6 Chapter 13
Year 6 Chapter 14
Year 6 Chapter 15
Year 6 Chapter 16
Year 6 Chapter 17
Year 6 Chapter 18
Year 6 Chapter 19
Year 6 Chapter 20
Year 6 Chapter 21
Year 7 Chapter 1
Year 7 Chapter 2
Year 7 Chapter 3
Year 7 Chapter 4
Year 7 Chapter 5
Year 7 Chapter 6
Year 7 Chapter 7
Year 7 Chapter 8
Year 7 Chapter 9
Year 7 Chapter 10
Year 7 Chapter 11
Year 7 Chapter 12
Year 7 Chapter 13
Year 7 Chapter 14
Year 7 Chapter 15
Year 7 Chapter 16
Year 7 Chapter 17
Year 7 Chapter 18
Year 7 Chapter 19

Year 6 Chapter 5

5 0 0
By hiyabitches307

The Golden Team left the Great Hall, going back to the Gryffindor common room. Y/n turned around, hoping Draco would run up to her... hug her... like they did every year. But he only offered her a weak smile, turning around and heading off to the Slytherin common room with Amelia at his side.

"I think we're in need of a welcome back party, bitches." Y/n mumbled, making her friends grin in excitement.

"When do you reckon?" Ron asked, linking arms with her, Harry doing so on the other side.

"I'll figure it out. But every 4th year and above better be there."

"I'll do that. Everyone listens to the 'chosen one'" Harry joked.

"Drinks?"

"I'll write to Fred and George." Ron nodded.

"Music, timings and ways to avoid getting caught?"

"As much as I disapprove, I'll do it." Hermione spoke.

"Then it's settled. We're returning with a bang."

•—•

The next day, all plans on the party had been put to a pause as lessons had started. Hermione was out of the bloody form before you could even wake up. Ron, Harry and Y/n stood on ledge, watching first years struggle as they navigated their way through Hogwarts, laughing at them.

"Don't you have potions?" Ron asked.

"Ron, I could stand here till 30 seconds before the lesson starts and get there on time." She replied.

"How long do you have left?" Harry asked.

"3 minutes."

"Potter, Spade." McGonagall called, and the smiles on your faces faded.

"Oh, this can't be good." He muttered, getting off the ledge.

"Tell me, I haven't forgiven her after she drowned me in fourth year. I bet she enjoyed it too." Y/n grumbled, hopping off too and going to the Professor.

"Enjoying ourselves, are we? I'd think as you two grow up, you'd mature." She spoke, Death glaring the duo.

"I had a free period this morning, Professor." Harry spoke.

"And I still have 2 minutes and 15 seconds till potions. I can get there in less than 10."

"So I noticed your free period. And speaking of potions, I would think Mr. Potter would like to take the subject. Or is it no longer your ambition to become an Auror?" She asked Harry.

"It was, but I was told I had to get an 'Outstanding' in my OWL." He countered.

"Spade, you have 1 minute and 43 seconds. But back to Potter, you were told that when Professor Snape was teaching potions. However, Professor Slughorn is perfectly happy to accept NEWT students with 'Exceeds Expectations'. Spade, that's 1 minute and 27 seconds."

"DADA is going to suck with Snape." Y/n mumbled.

"It's the main subject to become an Auror, Y/n." Harry whisper shouted, before turning back to the Professor.

"Brilliant, I'll head their straightaway." Harry spoke, looking like he was going to die. He despised potions.

"Oh good, good, and take Weasley with you. He looks far too happy over there." She chuckled, as the duo turned away.

"Can you give us a lift?" Harry asked, realizing that if they walked they'd be late.

"No." She smiled sarcastically, disappearing from beside Harry, only leaving a slight Scarlet fog.

"This girl." Harry cursed under his breath. Sometimes being her best friend was truly difficult.

•—•

Y/n appeared in the potions classroom, exactly 30 seconds before the lesson started, making her grin in accomplishment. Oh how she loved being enhanced. But the moment was cut short as Draco grabbed onto her arm, pulling her with him, and wrapping an arm around her from behind.

"Wow. Moody much." She mumbled. It was clear there was something different about Draco. He didn't really talk, just acted. He was much more possessive physically than verbally.

"Hi, Y/n!" Matthew smiled at the girl, which only made Draco hold her tighter and glare at the boy.

"I was wondering—"

"Piss off. She's mine." Draco snapped, making Matthew frown slightly.

"We'll talk later—" Y/n started, trying to be polite to the boy.

"No you won't. Bugger off." Draco scoffed, Nanking Matthew leave as Y/n muttered an 'ignore him' to the dark haired boy.

"What is up with you? Geez." Y/n asked, but Draco only hugged her tighter and grunted, not wanting to talk... at all. He didn't seem to hang out with his friends either.

Then Slughorn came in and started teaching, politely calling Draco out, and telling him to stop restraining you, but the blonde boy only glared at the Professor and held you tighter. Thankfully, you were saved by the arrival of Harry and Ron.

"Oh thank god." You mumbled to yourself, as Draco zoned out.

"Ah! Harry, my boy, I was beginning to worry. We've brought someone with us, I see." Slughorn spoke, looking at Ron.

"Ron Weasley, sir. But I'm dead awful at prions, a menace, actually." Ron ranted, as Lavender Brown stared at him, lovestruck, which only made Hermione scoff.

"You might want to let me join the Gryffindors." But Draco only held you even tighter, if that was possible. Almost like he was refusing to let you go. Like he never wanted to let go.

"Alright, Slytherin house it is." She mumbled. She saw Ron try to escape but Harry grabbed him in place, as the two slightly struggled.

"Nonsense! We'll sort you out. Friend of Harry's is a friend of mine. Get your books out." Slughorn dismissed, trying to go back to teaching.

"Sorry sir, I haven't actually got my book yet, and nor has Ron." Harry interrupted.

"Get what you want from the cupboard." He spoke, going back to teaching. Talking about the four potions that were at the front of the room. Hermione's hand instantly shot up.

"Yes, Miss..?"

"Granger, sir. That one is Vertiserum. It's a truth telling serum. And that would be Polyjuice potion. It's terrible tricky to make." Hermione spoke, but what was really entertaining, was Ron and Harry fighting in the back of the classroom, over a book. It ended with Harry slapping Ron's book.

"And this is Amortentia. The most powerful love potion in the world. It's rumored to smell differently to each person according to what attracts them."

Draco slightly nudged you, making you look up to see what he wanted. He motioned to the potion, making you roll your eyes.

"If you want to communicate something, use your words. I'm not a pet."

"What do you smell in the thing?" He mumbled, barely audible.

"You. Smells like your clothes, your dorm room, your hair. It's you." She spoke, making him hold her closer. It was as if that was a replacement to smiling or saying 'I love you'. He didn't say it anymore, it was obvious he preferred showing it.

"I smell you too." And that was the first words he'd said to you, that weren't forced. Which made you smile slightly.

"You better keep talking, or I'll find someone else to talk to." She replied, making him roll his eyes slightly.

"I smell freshly mown grass, parchment and spearmint toothpaste." She sighed, walking back to her spot.

"She's still talking?" Y/n mumbled, getting bored. It'd been over 15 minutes and all that happened was Hermione explained potions and Draco was hugging her tightly.

"Now, Amortentia doesn't create actual love. That would be impossible. But it does cause a powerful infatuation or obsession. And for that reason, it is probably the most dangerous potion in this room." Slughorn finished, closing the potion as a group of girls started to inch closer and closer to the potion.

"Sir? You haven't told us what's in that one." Katie Bell spoke up.

"Oh yes. What you see before you, ladies and gentlemen is a curious little potion known as Felix Felicis."

"Liquid Luck." Y/n interrupted, looking at the tiny bottle.

"I actually knew that one." She mumbled to Draco, causing him to ruffle her hair. The old Draco would have smiled and chuckled, but she guessed it was a temporary replacement.

"Yes, Miss Spade. Liquid luck. Desperately tricky to make, disastrous should you get it wrong. One sip and you'll find that all of your endeavors succeed. At least until the effects wear off." This seemed to have caught Draco's attention.

"So this is what I offer each of you today. One tiny vial of liquid luck to the student who, in the hour that remains, manages to brew an acceptable Draught of living Death, the recipes for which can be found on page 10 of your books." He then went on about how only one student has ever done it before, then wished us luck and everyone scrambled off.

"Have you been petting my head this whole time? And did I like it?" Y/n asked in utter confusion, as he stopped, kissing her on the cheek before running off to complete his potion. She groaned before joining Harry at his desk.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

74.1K 1.6K 37
"He distracted her from her need to know the unknown." When Hermione Granger is kidnapped at Malfoy Manor, Voldemort puts Draco Malfoy in charge of h...
189K 5.7K 32
~ Year two ~ Warning; this is the second book in a series!!! This also will journey through all of the books / movies so if you want a quick read, o...
607K 21.2K 32
Aurora Beauchanan is many things, and apparently being a student at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry is about to be added to that list. Wi...
10K 483 9
After graduating from Hogwarts School Of Witchcraft And Wizardry Hermione Granger and her parents decided that it's better if she studied in a Muggle...