•Two souls•

By hiyabitches307

She was born to assist the chosen one and save everyone. He was raised to despise the chosen one and destroy... More

Prologue
Year 3, Chapter 1
Year 3 Chapter 2
Year 3 Chapter 3
Year 3 Chapter 4
Year 3 Chapter 5
Year 3 Chapter 6
Year 3 Chapter 7
Year 3, Chapter 8
Year 3 Chapter 9
Year 3 Chapter 10
Year 3 Chapter 11
Year 3 Chapter 12
Year 3, Chapter 13
Year 3 Chapter 14
Year 3 Chapter 15
Year 3 Chaptwe 16
Year 3 Chapter 17
Year 4 Chapter 1
Year 4 Chapter 2
Year 4 Chapter 3
Year 4 Chapter 4
Year 4 Chapter 5
Year 4 Chapter 6
Year 4 Chapter 7
Year 4 Chapter 8
Year 4 Chapter 9
Year 4 Chapter 10
Year 4 Chapter 11
Year 4 Chapter 12
Year 4 Chapter 13
Year 4 Chapter 14
Year 4 Chapter 15
Year 4 Chapter 17
Year 4 Chapter 18
Year 4 Chapter 19
Year 4 Chapter 20
Year 4 Chapter 21
Year 4 Chapter 22
Year 4 Chapter 23
Year 4 Chapter 24
Year 4 Chapter 25
Year 5 Chapter 1
Year 5 Chapter 2
Year 5 Chapter 3
Year 5 Chapter 4
Year 5 Chapter 5
Year 5 Chapter 6
Year 5 Chapter 7
Year 5 Chapter 8
Year 5 Chapter 9
Year 5 Chapter 10
Year 5 Chapter 11
Year 5 Chapter 12
Yeat 5 Chapter 13
Year 5 Chapter 14
Year 5 Chapter 15
Year 5 Chapter 16
Year 5 Chapter 17
Year 5 Chapter 18
Year 5 Chapter 19
Year 5 Chapter 20
Year 5 Chapter 21
Year 6 Chapter 1
Year 6 Chapter 2
Year 6 Chapter 3
Year 6 Chapter 4
Year 6 Chapter 5
Year 6 Chapter 6
Year 6 Chapter 7
Year 6 Chapter 8
Year 6 Chapter 9
Year 6 Chapter 10
Year 6 Chapter 11
Year 6 Chapter 12
Year 6 Chapter 13
Year 6 Chapter 14
Year 6 Chapter 15
Year 6 Chapter 16
Year 6 Chapter 17
Year 6 Chapter 18
Year 6 Chapter 19
Year 6 Chapter 20
Year 6 Chapter 21
Year 7 Chapter 1
Year 7 Chapter 2
Year 7 Chapter 3
Year 7 Chapter 4
Year 7 Chapter 5
Year 7 Chapter 6
Year 7 Chapter 7
Year 7 Chapter 8
Year 7 Chapter 9
Year 7 Chapter 10
Year 7 Chapter 11
Year 7 Chapter 12
Year 7 Chapter 13
Year 7 Chapter 14
Year 7 Chapter 15
Year 7 Chapter 16
Year 7 Chapter 17
Year 7 Chapter 18
Year 7 Chapter 19

Year 4 Chapter 16

9 0 0
By hiyabitches307

Harry walked with Ron and Y/n in the quad, complaining about something.

"Why do they have to travel in packs."

"Instinct really, I hate walking alone, that's why I always walk with you or Ron, or sometimes even the Slytherins gang." She replied, eating a packet of sweets she shared with Ron.

"How are you supposed to get one on their own to ask them?" They walked past the Ravenclaw girls, only to be glared at and judged.

"Hi Y/n!" They smiled, and Y/n politely waved back before turning around and making a confused face, as she didn't know any of their names but Cho's.

"She has a fan club, not fair." Harry mumbled.

"Blimey, Harry. You've slayed dragons. If you can't get a date, who can?"

"I'd take the dragon right now."

"Me. I was asked by 4 Hogwarts, 2 Beauxbatons and 7 Durmstrangs. It's hard declining all of them you know? " she made a tired face, making the boys scoff.

"That's just mad."

Fleur Delacour came up to the three, Ron's mood lit up, maybe his dreams and fantasies were coming true. They'd dance the night away a share a kiss at midnight! But his face fell when she opened her mouth.

"Y/n! Would you like to accompany me to the ball?" She asked. Her hopes high.

"I'd love to! But is it alright if I confirm by the end of tomorrows Fleur?" She asked politely and the boys gasped. Fleur smiled and nodded, kissing her on the cheek and walking off.

"3 Beauxbatons." She grinned.

•—•

The quad say by the black lake as Krum exercised, a pack of girls following him. And Hermione snarled in disgust.

"Y/n? Could I speak with you please?" Krum asked. She nodded and they walked slightly far out.

"Would you go to the ball with me?" He asked. She frowned and rubbed his arm.

"I'm sorry Viktor. But I can't, I already said yes to someone else. But I know the perfect girl for you! Hermione Granger. Ask her." She lied about the part when she said yes to someone else. Krum nodded, accepting fate.

"Thank you Y/n. You are as kind as you are beautiful." And she grinned, going back to her friends.

•—•

Later that day, Y/n sat with her friends doing her homework. She was weighing her option for her date. Fleur was promising, and Cedric was a charm. Draco hasn't mentioned it, so she'd have to ask him. And finally, Harry as a friend.

"I can't believe you've been asked by all the champions plus others!" Harry mumbled.

"You better believe it."

"This is mad. At this rate, we'll be the only ones in our year without dates." And Snape pushed his head down.

"Well, us and Neville." Harry chuckled.

"Yeah, but, then again, he can take himself." And the two other fun friends laughed.

"It might interest you to know that Neville's already got someone."

"Now that's just sad."

"Now I'm really depressed." And Y/n continued studying, but it was interrupted by the funniest thing that day.

"Well, Hermione, you're a girl." He started.

"Shocker."

"Very well spotted." Harry started slapping him to stop him.

"Come with one of us?" Snape snaked Ron, Harry and Y/n with a fat book.

"Just a jealous virgin."

"Come on. It's one this for a bloke to show up alone, for a girl it's just sad." Hermione expected Y/n to back it up, or brag how many people asked her. But to her surprise, Y/n defended her.

"She has a date, Ron.it insulting you'd assume she didn't. She isn't you, after all." And Hermione's laughed.

Hermione got up in anger, giving her finished work to Snape and returning back to grab her books.

"And I said yes!" She hissed, the leaving.

"Bloody hell. You two are lying right?"

"If you say so." Harry mumbled.

Y/n got up and handed her work in, and as Draco saw this, he scribbled down his last answer in a hurry. The girl gave her book to Snape and started to leave, saying goodbye to her friends. Draco grabbed his 20 sprawled out things with his hands, realizing he couldn't pick up the book. Theo noticed and picked the book for him, trying to figure out where to put it.

"Teeth!" Draco hissed, and but the notebook, running to Snape and dropping the book in his hand like a dog, then dashing out to keep up with Y/n.

Y/n started to walk to the Gryffindor common room, a decision made. She won't go with Cedric. So it's just Draco, Fleur and Harry left. And to her luck, Draco came running behind her.

"Y/n!" He called and she spun around.

"Yes, Ferret?" He rolled his eyes at the name.

"I was thinking about the ball as Fleur asked you—"

"Watching me? Stalker much?" She joked and continued walking and he followed.

"And I don't think we can go together. If my parents find out—" He sighed. He was clearly upset about it.

"I figured that would happen, that's why I have other arrangements. Feel free to go with someone else Draco. You deserve to have fun."

"But I can only have fun with you, lovely." She smiled and tapped his check twice.

"Another time. Now, I have an important decision to make."

"Just not Fleur. It's just insulting to me." He mumbled. She smiled.

"I'll do that favor for you." She waved before walking off to find Fleur. This wouldn't be good, Fleur was nice.

"Fleur!" She called, and the blonde girl friend around and grinned.

"I'd love to go with you, but I can't. I'm so sorry. I've been asked to go with Harry. Dumbledore's request since Harry couldn't find a date in time. But I promise, I'll try hanging out with you mist of the time. Secret date" And Fleur grinned, kissing her twice on each cheek.

"Merci, Y/n!" And Y/n winked at her before heading off. She's write to Cedric, she didn't care much for him anyway. She just wanted to go with Fleur. But a realization hit as well that forcing Cedric meant he'd ask Cho, meaning Harry would be date less. And she couldn't do that to him.

•—•

Harry and Y/n lay on opposite ends of the sofa and sighed. Y/n wanted to go with Draco and couldn't. Harry wanted to Cho and couldn't.

"Didn't work with Malfoy?"

"Nope." She huffed.

"How was Chang?" She asked, knowing the answer.

"Rejected." He huffed. He sat up slightly, and began to speak again.

"Hey? Should we—"

"Yea, let's do that." She spoke, sitting up too, knowing what he was going to say. The two nodded and fell back down.

Ron came in looking traumatized but Y/n didn't care, she just layed on the bloody sofa, only lifting her head when Ron decided to chase Padma Patel.

"Don't you dare! She's so pretty, she deserves better than to be your back up's back up." But Ron ignored her and chased after Padma.

"What a shit show."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

17.1K 901 19
Going through her Puberty, Y/n faces more problems than a normal teenager and Her being in The Universe of Harry Potter didn't make it better. She ke...
73.8K 1.6K 37
"He distracted her from her need to know the unknown." When Hermione Granger is kidnapped at Malfoy Manor, Voldemort puts Draco Malfoy in charge of h...
1M 29.5K 88
She was born in the evilest prison ever created. She was taken away only after a few minutes of breathing. She was the only daughter of the wickedest...
3.6K 122 21
Saudade A nostalgic longing to be near again to something or someone that is distant or that has been loved and lost "The Love that Remains". After a...