•Two souls•

By hiyabitches307

She was born to assist the chosen one and save everyone. He was raised to despise the chosen one and destroy... More

Prologue
Year 3, Chapter 1
Year 3 Chapter 2
Year 3 Chapter 3
Year 3 Chapter 4
Year 3 Chapter 5
Year 3 Chapter 6
Year 3 Chapter 7
Year 3, Chapter 8
Year 3 Chapter 9
Year 3 Chapter 10
Year 3 Chapter 11
Year 3 Chapter 12
Year 3, Chapter 13
Year 3 Chapter 14
Year 3 Chapter 15
Year 3 Chaptwe 16
Year 3 Chapter 17
Year 4 Chapter 1
Year 4 Chapter 3
Year 4 Chapter 4
Year 4 Chapter 5
Year 4 Chapter 6
Year 4 Chapter 7
Year 4 Chapter 8
Year 4 Chapter 9
Year 4 Chapter 10
Year 4 Chapter 11
Year 4 Chapter 12
Year 4 Chapter 13
Year 4 Chapter 14
Year 4 Chapter 15
Year 4 Chapter 16
Year 4 Chapter 17
Year 4 Chapter 18
Year 4 Chapter 19
Year 4 Chapter 20
Year 4 Chapter 21
Year 4 Chapter 22
Year 4 Chapter 23
Year 4 Chapter 24
Year 4 Chapter 25
Year 5 Chapter 1
Year 5 Chapter 2
Year 5 Chapter 3
Year 5 Chapter 4
Year 5 Chapter 5
Year 5 Chapter 6
Year 5 Chapter 7
Year 5 Chapter 8
Year 5 Chapter 9
Year 5 Chapter 10
Year 5 Chapter 11
Year 5 Chapter 12
Yeat 5 Chapter 13
Year 5 Chapter 14
Year 5 Chapter 15
Year 5 Chapter 16
Year 5 Chapter 17
Year 5 Chapter 18
Year 5 Chapter 19
Year 5 Chapter 20
Year 5 Chapter 21
Year 6 Chapter 1
Year 6 Chapter 2
Year 6 Chapter 3
Year 6 Chapter 4
Year 6 Chapter 5
Year 6 Chapter 6
Year 6 Chapter 7
Year 6 Chapter 8
Year 6 Chapter 9
Year 6 Chapter 10
Year 6 Chapter 11
Year 6 Chapter 12
Year 6 Chapter 13
Year 6 Chapter 14
Year 6 Chapter 15
Year 6 Chapter 16
Year 6 Chapter 17
Year 6 Chapter 18
Year 6 Chapter 19
Year 6 Chapter 20
Year 6 Chapter 21
Year 7 Chapter 1
Year 7 Chapter 2
Year 7 Chapter 3
Year 7 Chapter 4
Year 7 Chapter 5
Year 7 Chapter 6
Year 7 Chapter 7
Year 7 Chapter 8
Year 7 Chapter 9
Year 7 Chapter 10
Year 7 Chapter 11
Year 7 Chapter 12
Year 7 Chapter 13
Year 7 Chapter 14
Year 7 Chapter 15
Year 7 Chapter 16
Year 7 Chapter 17
Year 7 Chapter 18
Year 7 Chapter 19

Year 4 Chapter 2

10 0 0
By hiyabitches307

"Stay together! Keep up girls! Not you Y/n!" Arthur spoke, as the group tried to navigate their way through the crowd.

They looked around in amazement, with wide smiles on their faces, mostly Irish people were there, waving their flags, filled with pride. Amos and Cedric soon parted way with us, and said they'd see us at the match.

"Bye Y/n!" Cedric smiled, his fluffy hair slightly covering his eyes.

"Bye Cedric." You softly smiled back, just to be polite.

"Ah! Home sweet home!" Arthur smiled, showing a small tent.

"Weasley Twins, are sleeping outside, no way I want one of their feet on me!" Nick complained, as everyone started to head inside. Everyone went in, Y/n and Harry being the last ones outside. They pulled open the curtain thing to see it was much bigger on the inside.

"Girls! Pick a bunk and unpack!"

"Sick!" Y/n laughed, pulling Harry inside.

"Ron! Get out of the kitchen! We're all hungry."

"Yea! Get out of the kitchen Ron!" The twins mocked.

"Feet off the table!"

"Feet of the table!"

"I love magic!" Harry said in awe, Y/n smiled, slinging and arm around him, and leading him into one of the rooms to pick a bunk.

•—•

Later that day, they all climbed up 100 flights of stairs or so, to get to their seats

"Blimey Dad! How far up are we?" Ron asked.

"Well, put it this way: if it rains, you'll be the first to know." Bratty Lucius Malfoy snarked as he came up to you lot. And charming Draco Malfoy followed.

Harry, Ron, Hermione and Y/n smiled at seeing him, and Harry even let out a small wave, but it was soon rejected by Draco snarling at them, well, not Y/n.

"Mudbloods and Blood traitors." He mumbled, loud enough for them to hear. And they smiled instantly fell.

"Father and I are in the minister's box. By personal invitation of Cornelius Fudge himself."

"Oh fudge, they fixed Malfoy." Ron grumbled.

"Oi! Y/n! Go break him again." Harry whispered.

"Don't boast, Draco!" Lucius scolded, jabbing him with that ugly and tacky cane.

"There's no need with these people." Y/n and Harry got defensive, and he started to shove his friends out of the way.

"Do enjoy yourself won't you. Will you can." Lucius said. With his pain in the ass voice.

"You better shut it, Rip off Barbie, or that cane will be so far down your throat, it'll be impossible to get it back out!" Y/n said, venom and spite in her voice. She sent one last glare his way, before looking at Draco, who winked at her, and then she turned around. Not before giving him a smile though. And the Malfoy's left too.

•—•

"I told you these seats would be worth the wait!" Amos Diggory exclaimed as we climbed to the topmost row, and the Irish swooped right past us.

"It's the Irish!" Fred exclaimed.

"There's Troy! And Mullet! And Moran!"

Fireworks started, and an Irish leprechaun appeared, doing its little dance.

"Ireland! Ireland'! Ireland!" The crowd cheered, meanwhile, you and Harry were supporting Bulgaria.

"HERE COME THE BULGARIANS!" And they flew straight through the leprechaun, and the famous, Viktor Krum, did his little flips and stunts.

"Who's that?" Ginny asked.

"That, sis, is the best seeker in the world!"

"KRUM! KRUM! KRUM!" Everyone Chanted, and stands had started to project him, soaring through the sky.

"KRUM! WOAH!" Harry, you and Ron chanted, holding hands, you in the middle.

"Good evening! As minister of magic, it gives me great pleasure to welcome each and every one of you to the final of the 422nd Quidditch World Cup! Let the match begin!" He claimed, and a ball of light went to the center of their field and erupted.

•—•

After the match, everyone was walking back to the tent, Harry and you trailed behind, and it seemed like a good moment to tell him.

"Harry..."

"Y/n..." he said, slightly chucking.

"Harry, I don't mean to bring down the mood, but—"

"I felt it too." He interrupted.

"Something bad is coming, I know," he continued.

"Harry, I've been feeling something, something oddly familiar. It really started when we went to see Moody. That day, this unknown force made me wonder, made me go to this dark room, and I realized it was the Ministry's forbidden library, and as I entered, this book came flying at me. And opened to a page, a time period, Voldemort's time period. There I learned, I'm not the first of my kind, there was one before me. But she wasn't a descendant of Godric Gryffindor like I am, she was a worthy muggleborn. She used the powers for all the wrong reasons, helping Voldemort, and she tried using a powers to kill Dumbledore. Something happened that night, and the magic left her, she wasn't worthy anymore. And all record of her was erased, it then took form in me, her existence, death or life, is unknown. But I know her name. Catherine. Catherine Celeste."  To the new information Harry's blood ran cold, and you felt it. As much as they two of you wanted to deny it, you knew what was going to happen. She was coming, she was coming to get back what once was hers.

•—•

Harry and you agreed to avoid the topic until it was needed to be discussed. And In the tent, everyone seemed to be having a good time. The twins did the Irish dance whole Harry, Ron and you were chanting Krum.

"There's no one like Krum!"

"Krum? Dumb Krum!"

"He's like the bird the way he rides the wind. He's more than an athlete."

"Dumb Krum."

"He's an artist."

"I think you're in love, Ron."

"Shut up!"

"Viktor I love you." The twins started.

"Viktor I do!" Everyone joined in.

"When we're apart my heart beats only for you!"

And then an explosion was heard.

"Sounds like the Irish have got their pride on!" One of the twins joked.

"Stop! Stop it! It's not the Irish!" Arthur Weasley spoke. Harry and Y/n looked at each other, their blood running cold and an eerie feeling coming on,

"We've gotta get outta here. Now!" Harry and Y/n were out of the tent first. 

"Get out! It's the death eaters!" People screamed in terror.

"Get back to the Portkey, everybody, and stick together!"

"Go!" And everyone took of except Harry, he silently watched.

"Harry!" Hermione called, and he too followed now.

"Shit show indeed." Nick mumbled, knowing he was right again.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 29.8K 89
She was born in the evilest prison ever created. She was taken away only after a few minutes of breathing. She was the only daughter of the wickedest...
78.2K 1.7K 37
"He distracted her from her need to know the unknown." When Hermione Granger is kidnapped at Malfoy Manor, Voldemort puts Draco Malfoy in charge of h...
612K 21.2K 32
Aurora Beauchanan is many things, and apparently being a student at Hogwarts School of Witchcraft and Wizardry is about to be added to that list. Wi...
68K 4.1K 93
The one where Harry gets a father. Lilith Evans knew Voldemort would return. He thought he was untouchable even in death. But when Lilith caught him...