•Two souls•

By hiyabitches307

She was born to assist the chosen one and save everyone. He was raised to despise the chosen one and destroy... More

Prologue
Year 3, Chapter 1
Year 3 Chapter 2
Year 3 Chapter 3
Year 3 Chapter 4
Year 3 Chapter 5
Year 3 Chapter 6
Year 3 Chapter 7
Year 3, Chapter 8
Year 3 Chapter 9
Year 3 Chapter 10
Year 3 Chapter 11
Year 3 Chapter 12
Year 3, Chapter 13
Year 3 Chapter 15
Year 3 Chaptwe 16
Year 3 Chapter 17
Year 4 Chapter 1
Year 4 Chapter 2
Year 4 Chapter 3
Year 4 Chapter 4
Year 4 Chapter 5
Year 4 Chapter 6
Year 4 Chapter 7
Year 4 Chapter 8
Year 4 Chapter 9
Year 4 Chapter 10
Year 4 Chapter 11
Year 4 Chapter 12
Year 4 Chapter 13
Year 4 Chapter 14
Year 4 Chapter 15
Year 4 Chapter 16
Year 4 Chapter 17
Year 4 Chapter 18
Year 4 Chapter 19
Year 4 Chapter 20
Year 4 Chapter 21
Year 4 Chapter 22
Year 4 Chapter 23
Year 4 Chapter 24
Year 4 Chapter 25
Year 5 Chapter 1
Year 5 Chapter 2
Year 5 Chapter 3
Year 5 Chapter 4
Year 5 Chapter 5
Year 5 Chapter 6
Year 5 Chapter 7
Year 5 Chapter 8
Year 5 Chapter 9
Year 5 Chapter 10
Year 5 Chapter 11
Year 5 Chapter 12
Yeat 5 Chapter 13
Year 5 Chapter 14
Year 5 Chapter 15
Year 5 Chapter 16
Year 5 Chapter 17
Year 5 Chapter 18
Year 5 Chapter 19
Year 5 Chapter 20
Year 5 Chapter 21
Year 6 Chapter 1
Year 6 Chapter 2
Year 6 Chapter 3
Year 6 Chapter 4
Year 6 Chapter 5
Year 6 Chapter 6
Year 6 Chapter 7
Year 6 Chapter 8
Year 6 Chapter 9
Year 6 Chapter 10
Year 6 Chapter 11
Year 6 Chapter 12
Year 6 Chapter 13
Year 6 Chapter 14
Year 6 Chapter 15
Year 6 Chapter 16
Year 6 Chapter 17
Year 6 Chapter 18
Year 6 Chapter 19
Year 6 Chapter 20
Year 6 Chapter 21
Year 7 Chapter 1
Year 7 Chapter 2
Year 7 Chapter 3
Year 7 Chapter 4
Year 7 Chapter 5
Year 7 Chapter 6
Year 7 Chapter 7
Year 7 Chapter 8
Year 7 Chapter 9
Year 7 Chapter 10
Year 7 Chapter 11
Year 7 Chapter 12
Year 7 Chapter 13
Year 7 Chapter 14
Year 7 Chapter 15
Year 7 Chapter 16
Year 7 Chapter 17
Year 7 Chapter 18
Year 7 Chapter 19

Year 3 Chapter 14

6 0 0
By hiyabitches307

Marcus jumped into action too, his animagus being a wolf. The three has a stand off, while Snape got back up and had the children behind him, protecting them. The three violently attacked each other, until Sirius and Marcus ran the other way, distracting Lupin.

"Sirius!" Harry gasped, rubbing after them.

"Harry! Dad!" Y/n called, following them.

"Y/n! Potter!" Draco shouted after them, but they were long gone.

"Get back here you two!" Snape shouted.

Harry and Y/n stopped as they saw Lupins fling Sirius and Marcus into a tree. They continued to run after them, Harry picked up a stone and chucked it at Lupin. It started charging at the duo but was distracted as it heard the call of another creature.  It ran away, abandoning the others. An injured Sirius and Marcus fell to the black lake, and the teenagers followed. Once they were found, the two rushed over to them as they were lying near the water.

"Sirius!"

"Dad!"

They were unconscious and injured.

"Dad! Dad! Daddy, wake up!" Y/n shouted, shaking her Father. What she didn't notice. Was that it started to get cold. Very cold. The lake froze over, Sirius and Marcus woke up, screaming, to see dementors surrounding them. Hundreds of dementors. Y/n instantly created a shield around them. However, the dementors started to overpower her slowly, and it got harder and harder to hold up the shield. Harry started to cast a spell she was unaware of, and it worked for a bit, but the dementors broke the shield, and began to suck the sole out of Sirius. Then a magical Stag appeared, and it caused a bright light which scared away all the dementors. And it saved Sirius' life. Harry and Y/n however, passed out due to exaction.

Y/n woke up in the hospital wing, to hear Hermione talking about how they had captured Sirius and dementors kiss, blah blah. Wait. Not blah blah. That stuff was important.

"Y/n! I'm so glad you're alive!" Draco cheered, throwing his arms around Y/n. Spark had climbed out of Draco's pocket and snuggled against Y/n.

Harry for up, and is reflex, so did Y/n. If he was doing something dumb, so was she.

"Easy, easy." Draco spoke softly. Just then, Dumbledore had walked in.

"Headmaster, you've got to stop them!" Hermione starts.

"They've got to the wrong man!" Y/n adds.

"It's true! Sirius is innocent!" Harry finished.

"It's scabbers who did it!" Ron pipped in.

"Scabbers?"

"He's my rat sir. He's not really a rat. He was a eat. He was my bother Percy's rat. But then they gave him an owl..."

"The rat was Peter Pettigrew as an animagus! Like you tasked me to find out!" Draco added.

"The point is, we know the truth!" Hermione cut in.

"Please believe us."

"I do Miss. Granger. But the word of three 14 year old and two 13 year old wizards will convince few."Hermione had turned 14 in September, then Ron in March, and finally Draco in early June. It's was currently late June, which meant Harry still had a month, and Y/n had two months. Y/n was in fact born on cut off day, which meant if she was born a day later she'd be in the year below.

"A child's voice however, honest and true... is meaningless to those who have forgotten to listen." Dumbledore went on as he pat Ron's leg, to which Ron whimpered and tried stopping him. While Draco laughed.

"Mysterious thing time. Powerful. And when meddlers with, dangerous. Sirius Black is in the topmost cell of the Dark Tower. You know the laws Miss. Spade, I trust Miss. Granger has told you. You must not be seen. And you would do well, I fell, to return before this last chime. If not, the consequences are too ghastly to discuss. If you succeed tonight, more than one innocent life may be spared. Three turns should do it. I think." He finished, and then walked out.

"Oh and by the way! When in doubt, I found retracing my steps to be a wise place to begin. Good luck." Before closing the door.

"What the bloody hell was that about?!"

"The old hag wants Granger to give something to Y/n, make her risk her life again, whatever it is, it can turn back time, so her and Potter are meant to go back and fix it or something. Always bloody Y/n. Can't Granger go?" Draco complained.

"Sorry Malfoy, his orders, Y/n must be the one to go. She was born and destined to assist, aid and help the chosen one, that's why they're so well connected. Such good friends." Hermione concluded, now understanding how and why the two were inseparable. The universe had caused it, and there was no fighting that.

Hermione took off her time turner, wrapping it around Y/n and Harry, spinning something in the curious machine. As it started to reverse, the two disappeared, and watched the day's events take place in the Hospital wing. Night became day and everyone stopped moving. Y/n pulled the time turner off, keeping it in her pocket.

"What just happened? Where's Ron? And Hermione? What about Malfoy?" Harry asked, clearly confused.

"7:30. Where were we at 7:30?"

"I don't know? Going to Hagrid's"

"Come on! And we can't be seen!" Y/n grabs onto Harry's arm, and the take off, they ran thought the corridors and descended the stairs of the clock tower, where they once were, the ran through the quad, and then the broken bridge.

"Y/n! Y/n, wait! Will you please tell me what it is we're doing!" They stop at the end of the bridge, to see the punch that once happened, happening again.

"That's us! This is not normal!" Y/n grabbed Harry's shoulders. Pinning him against the wall. She pulled out the time turner, showing it to Harry.

"This is a time turner Harry, it belongs to Hermione, and it's how she's been managing to get to all her overlapping classes, she was given it at the start of the year. And I caught her with it, she then taught me how to use it. Not that I have without her being there, so this is new to me too."

"You mean we've gone back In time?"

"Yes!"

"Dumbledore obviously wanted us to return to this moment. Clearly something happened he wants us to change." She said as she looked at herself and the others once again.

"Good punch."

"Thanks" she laughed.

"Amelia and her goons are coming!" The two jumped out the broken window as the three ran away.

"I'm gonna get my bitch, attention seeking, slut of a sister. Mark my words." Amelia cursed.

"Jealous much." The duo spoke in sync.

They crawled against the wall, going into the grassy center once their past selves had run off. They stood beside the massive stone, watching themselves, and Buckbeak.

"Look. Buckbeak is still alive!" Harry cheered.

"That must be it! That's what we're changing! Dumbledore said we're saving 2 lives. Let's go!" The two ran off once again, to the pumpkins, hiding behind them.

"Here they come! We better hurry!"

"No! Fudge has to see Buckbeak before we steal him. Remember, Hagrid said they'll blame him otherwise!"

"That's Pettigrew." Harry death glared.

"That's what Draco and I tried to tell you guys? Remember? Before the stone- The stone! That's us. We gotta chuck it at them!"

"What if I get Pettigrew."

"Harry you can't! If you change the past the future will get effected badly! It might completely fail. We must stay silent. We can't be seen."

"Fudge is coming, and we aren't leaving. The stones aren't hitting, Harry! Help me chuck pebbles at myself and you!"

Y/n chucked the first stone, and it broke the vase, the second hitting Harry in the head.

"Ow! That hurt!"

"Sorry!"

"There was a third. And it hit Malfoy."

"Harry don't hit him out of spite."

"It hit him in the past, it has to hit him now." Harry grabbed the third pebble, and it hit Malfoy straight in the back of the head. A few seconds later, past us had started to leave through the back door.

"Harry! We hide here! Past us come here! So present us, or future us in their case, have the leave!"

The duo ran into the woods, nodding being 2 trees. Y/n peeked through to see them.

"Is that what my bum looks like? Decent actually, and I thought it was funny." However, she snapped a tree branch, and past Hermione instantly turned around. So it was you she saw! That's why she looked at you weirdly. Present Harry and Y/n went back behind the pumpkins.

"Go Harry! Go!" Harry went towards Buckbeak. He undid the chain but got bit by a bird in the process.

"Okay, Buckbeak. Come quickly. Come with us now. Come on!" Harry ushered the creature.

"Chuck the dead ferret at him!" Y/n commanded.

"Ew! I'm not touching that! I'm the chosen one!"

"And I'm a ferret owner! If I touch that it'd be wrong on SO many levels."

"I'd rather have the death sentence on me than touch that!" Harry continued.

Y/n eventually gave up and used her Scarlett mist to pick up the ferret, and dangled it in front of Buckbeak.

"Come on Buckbeak! Come and get the nice dead ferret! I'm so sorry Spark, I love you."

"Stop with the sentiments! Miss. I don't cry cause it ruins my make up!"

"Then you touch the dead ferret!" Y/n whisper shouts, chucking one at Harry out of frustration.

The murder, and hot fudge came out along with Dumb old door, and as he distracted them, Y/n chucked the ferrets and lead Buckbeak into the woods as Dumbledore distracted the lot.

"This way Beaky!" Y/n called.

"Should of brought Malfoy to do this." Harry mumbled.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

355K 8.7K 48
I've been working on this story since I was 12, and 8 years later I'm finally gonna give it the ending it deserves. You start out as a Slytherin fir...
189K 5.7K 32
~ Year two ~ Warning; this is the second book in a series!!! This also will journey through all of the books / movies so if you want a quick read, o...
105K 3.1K 22
After the death of her father Anna has changed. She starts to learn about the power Voldemort has told her about. Her powers grow stronger if possibl...
3.2K 230 38
When everything seems to be falling apart, sometimes all you can do is hold on. Hold onto what, is the question though. What do you hold onto when t...