Gladiator✔️

By EraRexon

His chest glistened with water droplets dribbling down the glowing bronze skin. Resting, his strong muscular... More

GLADIATOR
Aesthetics
Prologue
Threat
Identity
choices
Wedding
Lilith
Jealous and burning
Wedding Night-1
Conspiracies
Conspiracies 2
Husband or Nation
Gift
Banquet 1
Banquet 2
Aesthetics
Banquet 3
Banquet 4
Banquet 5
Banquet 6
Banquet end
Her True self
Sin
Sin 2
SIN 3
Empress Supreme
Empress Supreme 1
Empress Supreme 2
Spoiling
Empress Supreme 3
God of War
You will die for me
You will die for me 2
You will die for me 3
You will die for me 4
You will die for me end
Empress Supreme
Fall of the Zhans
Empress Supreme
BONUS: FESTIVAL
BONUS: FESTIVE
Assassins
BONUS: Morning
Celebrations 1
Celebrations 2
Celebrations 3
Empress Supreme
Saintess
Empress Supreme
Empress Supreme- Dragon
Entering into the capital
Empress Supreme
Gaerin
Gaerin
Prince Baez
Countess Jillian 1/3
Season 1- Epilogue :Lovers or bloodborne enemies?
SEASON 2: THE VENGENCE UNFOLDS
FALCON OF THE WEST
FALCON OF THE WEST 2
Longing
Lone wolf
Arrival 1
Arrival 2
Little prince's princess
What has happened till now
Empire
On a journey to become a Gladiator
Artilia
GLADIATOR
Sultan's innocent bride
Secrets
Father meeting son
Catastrophe
Pair of soulmates
Return
Ritual
Returned
Heun
Sacrifice
This one shall have you as mine
Barbaric
Sacrifice the princess
She has come to Gaerin
Lilith and Artilia
Conspiracy
Catastrophe and death
Curse
DEATH
Warning
Meeting your blood rival
Sultan's flower
Baez's feelings
Artilia returns home
CLIMAX 1
CLIMAX 2
CLIMAX 3
CLIMAX 4: Crying blood tears
Wrath
Return 1/3
Rise of Dragon: Dawn of evil
Hunt
Connecting chapter
Returned
CONSPIRACY 1
CONSPIRACY 2
Imperial Consort of Daxtros
Connecting chapter
Consort Jeansen
The Sultana and the princess
~CONSPIRACY 3~
Death
Conspiracy 1/3
Demoness of hell/ goddess of heaven
Empress Supreme
SEASON 2: EPILOGUE
Questions and New Season
Season 3
Clash: Love or hatred
Mayhem
Concubine 1/3
Concubine
Dragons
Away
Bonus 1: If we were a simple couple
Bonus 2: An empress or a dutiful wife
Run Away
His
New Sun
PUNISHMENT
END
Alliance
Clash of dragons
Unforgiving
Grevian
Awakened
Chosen one part 1
Beginning of the end
Invitation 1
Invitation 2
Sultan and Sultana
Truth- mother meeting son
DESERT
Meeting
Meeting 2
Connecting chapter
Marry 1
Revenge 1/3
Clash
Blood
END
Princess Artilia
The War
Conquered
End of Baez
NEW CHAPTER: Sultan's crown jewel
Pearl in the palm of Emperor

Epilogue

1.6K 52 15
By EraRexon

Let me address the issue: multitudes of complaints have filled my inbox in recent days regarding the non availability of Chapters of Season 3- General's Poisonous flower in text-to-speech format.

The text -to-speech format is an automatic feature for long books and are not/cannot be added by the authors. After talking to many of the readers I have transferred Season 3 to this book. These chapters are from season 3, book: General's poisonous flower.

Happy Reading!!!

Hailstorms struck the Empire of Ambrose when the unification of the tri-royal monarchy was completed. Ambrose swallowed Darrin and stood with the power of Grevian yet the citizens of Ambrose that were astonished by Azarios as their new ruler were even more spellbound when their monarch announced that Gaerin was to be included in the yearly celebrations.

Blue-blooded nobles and aristocrats were pacified and stood silently in the imperial court, not daring to voice any rejections as several of them who earlier belonged to rival factions were now given positions in the ministries that were supposed to work in harmony.

Furthermore, General Azarios had enmity with Baez yet the people under Baez were not ill-treated and awarded or punished according to their treachery or loyalty to the empire which represented justice thus they did not know what to do since the beast of Ambrose had many eyes to see and one wrong ambition could be exposed and god knows when their heads would be decapitated and rolling around.

Ambrose and Gaerin were like oil and water that could never live in peace thus this move of their ruler was bizarre yet nonetheless, all nobles of the empire attended the ritual ceremony. Magnificent snow pillars were embellished with sagnoia silk flags of blood red color that had an image of the sun rising which was completely different from the violet flag of Ambrose. Under the shade of the flags with their mast as high as the ceiling was the new throne that was made of stark white gold decorated with golden hues and embellished with red sapphires.

All the nobles bowed to the new Emperor that wore an onyx robe along with a lion crest as if it was not a ceremony to wear golden fabric before kneeling to the woman that was sitting with a crown of glittering diamonds on her forehead- the females that earlier wished to give their hearts to General Azarios and voiced it clearly were now not so brazen after that one female- Her highness Saintess Helixis was revealed to be the Empress mother.

How many females were there in the empire that could hide their ambition infront of those glittering onyx eyes resembling the new monarch?

But it also put forward a question-the empty position by the side of the Emperor made the nobles speculate, It was said that since now General Azarios had become the supreme emperor, he would have to appoint a new Empress since an Empress could not be a commoner, besides she shall pass the eyes of the Empress Mother who was such an entity that none had the heart to challenge, so General Lady Lilith was more or less not taken into consideration by the empire's females.

It was only Prime Minister Zhan and a few more old officials that knew the truth thus some of them could not help but feel that this was pure torture and a test of faithfulness by the Azarios and stood with a face like soil.

"This Emperor has extended the imperial ritual of getting blessings from the goddess to one's subjects and would now inform you all that the Empire of Darrin, Ambrose, Grevian, and Gaerin shall be reunited into one and shall be renamed- Heriodonus."

There were innumerable gasps that could be heard, the king used such simple words and said in such an indifferent manner as if talking about weather and lotus flowers. Ancient Heriodonus was said to be ruled by Orions and only an Orion could sit on the new throne. It was why the fight between Ambrose and Gaerin began in the first place and yet Emperor Azarios was carefree and unbridled in his mannerisms while talking about such serious things.

"Y-Your majesty- Gaerin will not surrender, does that means that we shall wage another war?"An official stood up from his position and bowed before presenting his opinion.

"Gaerin will not bow down to us so this emperor has decided that one shall surrender to it." Females from prestigious households were usually kept away from such discussions so it was truly erratic and unprecedented that this time the Emperor was having such an important thing discussed so openly, furthermore as soon as those words escaped his mouth people could not help but start murmuring as if they could not believe that their kingdom will ever be subservient to Gaerin.

"Your majesty means?" Minister Zhan who understood the game that Azarios was playing fueled the fire along."Hmm........one has married their Empress Supreme and thus long surrendered one's heart to her thus what about this petty empire."

Some of the old officials did not had the heart to listen anymore thus they looked at the floor as if they wished to evaporate from this assembly. Never in the seven long centuries, any Emperor such as this has attained the throne that made such great proclamations of love and even did not care about others' opinions, even Emperor Heun was more respectful towards them and never talked about trading the empire for a woman.

While the males felt as such, the females thought differently, an Emperor had thousands of beauties in his harem and one empress yet this time what was suggested was not an empress that they could replace, it was an emperor that shall rule with Emperor Azarios, who was so ignorant as to not have heard about the dearest daughter of Prince Vzeus that attained the throne at the age of sixteen, her methods were significantly very stern and scary....and she must be an ethereal beauty to even replace the general's previous wife that he proclaimed to love-they were only thinking when the guard standing outside the imperial court announced in his voice rigorous and uptight.

"Hail to her majesty Empress Supreme of Gaerin."

Yet no one knew what to do thus they kept sitting and turned around as if to see who was this enigmatic monarch that they all have heard of and never seen.

"Not bowing to this Emperor's beloved- do you all have a deathwish!" It was only after a dangerous voice resounded that they hurriedly stood up and bowed their upper bodies in half presenting the proper ceremonial posture.

Blazing vermilion cloak fluttered as the shoes embellished with black diamonds came into the view, she was like a dazzling fire that could have blinded many yet her cold temperament only brought chills. Two young men followed the new Empress of the Heriodonus empire and only after her fingers entwined with the emperor who made her sit down on the second throne her voice asked them to raise their heads, only then did the nobles saw her bulging belly with cascading long ink hair framed by the golden crown and a face that was too known to be mistaken. It was the General's wife!

"This Empress is called Lilith Orion, the younger daughter of Prince Vzeus and Princess Lyra, sister of Princess Artimisis of Great Eastern Deserts, this one has already an established relationship with Ambrose nobles thus one would seek your assistance in the future." Neither the emperor nor the empress spoke anything after that, making Helixis's head ache. Not only these two were arrogant yet also did not had in them to even pretend to be a little cordial, it was as if saying

'I took your general as mine, so what? All the best things in the world shall belong to this Empress and rest others are all dirt and dust.'

Helixis saw the two and then took it upon herself to soften the impact of such a shocking revelation.

"This Saintess knows that you all must have a multitude of thoughts so one will clear certain things for you." The nobles watched the Saintess with much hope giving her more anxiety than before.

"Empress Lilith is the only daughter of the goddess and was given a fated marriage by this Saintess in her childhood with this one's son-the crown prince of Grevian. The Empress Supreme would not have married Azarios if it was for a common noble since only a dragon can indulge with another dragon. One is pleased to announce that the child of the Empress shall be the first prince/princess of the Heriodonus Empire."

It's been a year since they have been married and only now the nobles realized why they could not fight off one this pair of General and the General lady, why all the ladies that tried to cultivate the General disappeared- alas! It was true that they were both dragons, one with the blood of the goddess in the mortal realm and another having the lineage of the ancient Orions. Just like a dragon could neither be tamed nor can their soulmates be snatched, this pair was destined and fated.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________________

A dust storm of emotions swirled in the Great Eastern Deserts and there were two people left in the middle of the emperor's chambers. Sultan Zexzerus with ruby irises clenched his teeth and said with much difficulty. Nevix was bathing in the imperial harem when he entered and dismissed all the servants, he had taken her naked form out of the water and wrapped her up with his robe before taking her to his chambers in his arms.

Earlier when Lilith left, Nevix tried going to Daxtros only to be stopped by Zexzerus who refused to let her leave and if truly asked from her- she felt better within his possessive embrace where he held her as if madness had encased him.

"How many times have I made love to her highness princess?" Nevix looked at him and stood silently before her lips parted.

"One does not know.""Lies! All lies! Tell this emperor how many times I have made love to you Nevix! Say how much this one loved you.

Did one not ask that merchant from Darrin to give this one the silk that resembled your hair?

Say, did one not braid your hair with gems on a full moon night as to complete the ritual of marriage...Tell me Nevix...did you not wish to have a child to give this Sultan an heir, and even though I said no..you... did one not take me to the temple in the sacred shrine of Northwestern mountains, and wasn't I seduced with those exquisite innocent eyes to give in."

When the outburst was over the male had already caged Nevix in between his body and the wall and looked down at her with misted irises. Warm palms wrapped around her as he pushed his head to her shoulder before his teeth marked her neck with a lovebite.

"Y-you remember.......Zexzerus." Nevix could not help but left her eyes tear up in joy as he embraced her so tightly.

"How did my wife survive such a monstrous world as I only slept and failed to protect you?

Why did you not leave this one, my princess?Where is my child Nevix?"

(A/N: Thankyou so much for being with me through Gladiator, this is one of the most beloved projects of mine. I know there are so many messages and comments that I did not gave an answer to and I would like to extend my extremely sincere apologies for the same. I read each one of those but due to shortage of time could not answer.

Thankyou to all of you that have given so much of your love and thought to this book along with your precious time. With all my love to you, have a great day ahead!)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.8M 79.2K 51
"Stop pretending. Boyfriend, right? With whom you'll be hanging out once Eth and your Dad are gone." I stared at him in disbelief. "What more things...
445K 14.6K 41
My body was stuck. I wanted to move but I couldn't. He leaned down and our lips crashed together. He made the kiss deeper by adding tongue and picked...
130K 2.2K 43
🚧 UNDER CONSTRUCTION 🚧 〤In editing process, first book, revamping in progress〤 ❝ 𝐿𝑜𝓋𝑒 𝑀𝒶𝒹𝑒 𝒯𝒽𝑒 𝒟𝒶𝓃𝑔𝑒𝓇 𝐼𝓃 𝒴𝑜𝓊 𝐿𝑜𝑜𝓀 𝐿𝒾𝓀...
645K 29.4K 42
'Do you know why you are suspended from ceiling krasivaya?' he whispers in my ears and wipes the sweat dripping from my neck due to the trepidation a...