A Goddess in the Demon World...

By Empress_Noorie

*A Sesshomaru Fanfiction* (Updates on Sat.) Zuri is a human high school student, who loves the anime Inuyasha... More

Yashahime Recap
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Special Chapter #1
Chapter 37
Sorry
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Announcement
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69

Chapter 19

1.1K 63 5
By Empress_Noorie

Toga looks at me with a visible frown. I know he is pissed by the Goddess's attitude, and I am sure there is nothing he can do about it-

"Zuri thinks you are pissed by my attitude, are you?" She sassily says while heading to take the nearest chair to occupy.

Agrh, please don't say my thoughts out loud. They are called thoughts for a reason. If I want to tell him something, I will voice it out to him myself.

"If you are going to answer one question then answer this," he says and pauses for a second before proceeding, "When do I expect you to leave this world?"

Athanasia giggles at the question, but on the contrary, I feel offended. I know it's just a game for her, but this world is everything to me, and she is making it hard on me more than on Toga and his family.

"The when is indefinite because I will have to go find Anasewa first then I will let you know the time of my departure," She answers while arrogantly crossing her legs.

"Who is this Anasewa?" Toga asks another question.

"A Demigoddess, the lowest breed since her other half is human, but her powers are of great use to me," Surprisingly Athanasia answers. Sudden silence overtakes the room, so Athanasia gets up and walks towards the door while saying, "Since you have no more questions, I will go my own way now. Zuri thanks you for your hospitality though."

I said nothing!

She waves at the two of them without looking at them and heads towards the closed door, but Sesshomaru stops us. "I will join them," he announces to his father, making Athanasia turn her head towards him with an excited smirk.

"Are you sure you want to go to that place? It's filled with half-demons," Athanasia pauses to watch his expression which obviously doesn't change. "You are no fun," She whines and sighs. "Fine, but don't hinder me," She continues with a wicked smile and glances at Sesshomaru's fisted hand, giggling at his frustrated reaction.

"I will leave Zuri to you since she knows more about Horai Island," Athanasia says while yawning, and I suddenly lose balance, but thankfully before meeting the floor, I get control of my body.

"Such a handful Goddess," I comment while rubbing the dust off my uniform. I glance at Sesshomaru from the corner of my eyes and let out a sigh. 

Now, we'll go on a journey together to a place filled with the type of people he hates.

I head towards the big table filled with scattered maps and other documents. I take out one of the detailed maps and feel Inu no Taisho walk towards me so I point at an empty location and ask, "Why does this area have a question mark?"

"I got different reports regarding it so I was deciding to validate it on my own, but I got caught up with other things," he replies, and I hum in understanding.

"That must be the location of the island. Sesshomaru and I will head to that shore, and Athanasia will probably be able to see it," I reassuringly say, recalling that the island is invisible to the world. 

Athanasia will be able to see it, right?

Sesshomaru and I leave Toga's study in silence and head outside the palace. Ah-Un follows me so I halt and turn to it, saying, "Stay here. I am returning you to Lady Inukimi."

Ah-Un groans and shoves his heads in my arms so I pat him realizing that it's not his fault his owner is being an arrogant boss. "Okay, only this once then I will be returning you," I say as I pat it. I climb on it and hold onto the reins then fly after Sesshomaru who just leaps away without a warning, probably trusting Ah-Un that it'll keep up with him. I smile, and all of a sudden feel dizzy. My eyes slowly shut down.

What is wrong with my body these days?

Without realizing how much time has passed, I flung my eyes open only to find myself on the grass, leaning against a tree trunk. I navigate the area I am in and notice a neatly placed kimono beside me, so I touch it and recognize the familiar fabric that Toga once gave me.

Sesshomaru must have realized my clothes are uncomfortable to walk around in, but I want to stubbornly decline his gesture because I am angry at him. I'm angry because he made me feel unwanted just like how his father made me feel. Now, he is trying to be nice!

"It's not like I can get sick anyway," I comment in a whisper and angrily push the kimono aside. As I get up, I lean onto the tree for balance. Damn it, I still feel dizzy. I curse under my breath and suddenly notice some shuffling as Sesshomaru emerges, making me relax upon seeing no threat there.

The irony is finding peace in Sesshomaru's presence! Wasn't I cursing at him a second ago?

Sigh.

"There is a village down the hill," he announces, but I give him no answer, making him realize, "I see, you already know that."

Of course, I already know that, but this time, I will be seeing the village in its prime. Everything was destroyed in the future by the four war Gods so I assume everyone is still alive now and well. The kids might still be around.

"Did you figure anything about this Demigoddess Anasewa?" I ask, and he shakes his head.

"The only piece of information I have is that this place is swarmed with half-demons," He says and glances at the tossed kimono.

"I'll have to ask the villagers then," I utter and walk ahead of him, but he grabs my arm, making me widen my eyes.

"You have to change your attire," He says as he slowly lets go of me.

"You placed that kimono neatly beside me, but look at it now, it's tossed which means I saw it and declined it," I say with a frown.

He thinks because he is my prince charming, I will do everything he says. Hate to break it down to you Sesshomaru, but now you are on my bad side as well as your father so until you prove me otherwise, I will keep being upset.

We walk down the hill and head to the village with Sesshomaru leading the way even though he doesn't know where he is going, but I'm sure he is looking for a full demon to speak to. How arrogant of him!

I snort and look around. The village is definitely mesmerizing. Half demons and humans are helping with farming the land. Children are playing together, and I get a glimpse of a smiling Asagi. I quickly avert my gaze and see that Sesshomaru has stopped.

"My lord, are we in some kind of trouble?" Someone asks Sesshomaru.

"Where can I find someone called Anasewa?" Sesshomaru asks, ignoring the words said to him.

I take a glance at who Sesshomaru is talking to, and I see a half-demon. I'm genuinely impressed to find Sesshomaru speaking with a half-demon without slashing him into pieces.

"That name is unfamiliar to my ears, but I can lead you to the priestess. She might know who you are looking for, my lord," The half-demon answers and just like he said, he leads us to a shrine and then excuses himself.

A fair lady comes out of the shrine with a basket filled with fruits so I stop her. "Excuse me, can we ask for an audience with your priestess?" I ask the lady who nods and places the basket on the ground, asking us to follow her inside.

How strange! This attendant is a half-demon as well. Shouldn't they be humans just like the priestess?

"Lady Kanade, someone is here to see you," The attendant announces to the priestess our presence.

Right, her name was Kanade.

Kanade gets out from behind the blinds to show herself to us as she casually asks, "Are you here to seek my blessings for your marriage?"

I freeze upon hearing her words because yes sure I want to get married to this handsome stubborn demon, but I'll need more than just your blessings, his consent will need to come first. I internally sigh, and correct her, "No, we are here to ask for someone's location, hoping you have the answer."

"Oh, excuse my ignorance then. Who are you looking for?" She elegantly asks.

"We are looking for Lady Anasewa. We were told she is residing on this island at a shrine, and this is the only shrine on this island," I say and wait for her answer.

I really hope she-

"Lady Anasewa died two days ago."

▬•▬•▬•▬•▬•▬•▬•▬•▬•▬

I want to say multiple things:

1- Oh dear God, I have no more drafts. Send help. 

2- I changed the cover. Everything on the cover is drawn by me. 🤗 So I hope you like it. I only drew Zuri and changed the font. Sesshomaru was drawn from the start. ✌️

3- Are you liking the story so far? 

4- 🥳 I reached 3k reads.

5- See you later 🍬

😉

-👑 Noorie.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.7K 99 13
A short fanfic exploring adult Rin's developing relationship with Lord Sesshomaru. This takes place between The Final Act and Yashahime. #3 in Sessx...
45.7K 1.2K 55
Three years have passed ever since Naraku's defeat and the disappearance of the shikon jewel, Kagome was separated from Inuyasha and her friends fro...
1.9K 74 26
*** Please read first book or some details wont make sense*** This is the sequel to 'The Future Tells All' Two years after the ordeal in to which Kid...
389 22 5
So, once upon a time. There lived a princess who lived on the moon. It was a hard time because Toga is also known as Sesshomarou and Inuyasha's fathe...