•Two souls•

By hiyabitches307

She was born to assist the chosen one and save everyone. He was raised to despise the chosen one and destroy... More

Prologue
Year 3, Chapter 1
Year 3 Chapter 2
Year 3 Chapter 3
Year 3 Chapter 5
Year 3 Chapter 6
Year 3 Chapter 7
Year 3, Chapter 8
Year 3 Chapter 9
Year 3 Chapter 10
Year 3 Chapter 11
Year 3 Chapter 12
Year 3, Chapter 13
Year 3 Chapter 14
Year 3 Chapter 15
Year 3 Chaptwe 16
Year 3 Chapter 17
Year 4 Chapter 1
Year 4 Chapter 2
Year 4 Chapter 3
Year 4 Chapter 4
Year 4 Chapter 5
Year 4 Chapter 6
Year 4 Chapter 7
Year 4 Chapter 8
Year 4 Chapter 9
Year 4 Chapter 10
Year 4 Chapter 11
Year 4 Chapter 12
Year 4 Chapter 13
Year 4 Chapter 14
Year 4 Chapter 15
Year 4 Chapter 16
Year 4 Chapter 17
Year 4 Chapter 18
Year 4 Chapter 19
Year 4 Chapter 20
Year 4 Chapter 21
Year 4 Chapter 22
Year 4 Chapter 23
Year 4 Chapter 24
Year 4 Chapter 25
Year 5 Chapter 1
Year 5 Chapter 2
Year 5 Chapter 3
Year 5 Chapter 4
Year 5 Chapter 5
Year 5 Chapter 6
Year 5 Chapter 7
Year 5 Chapter 8
Year 5 Chapter 9
Year 5 Chapter 10
Year 5 Chapter 11
Year 5 Chapter 12
Yeat 5 Chapter 13
Year 5 Chapter 14
Year 5 Chapter 15
Year 5 Chapter 16
Year 5 Chapter 17
Year 5 Chapter 18
Year 5 Chapter 19
Year 5 Chapter 20
Year 5 Chapter 21
Year 6 Chapter 1
Year 6 Chapter 2
Year 6 Chapter 3
Year 6 Chapter 4
Year 6 Chapter 5
Year 6 Chapter 6
Year 6 Chapter 7
Year 6 Chapter 8
Year 6 Chapter 9
Year 6 Chapter 10
Year 6 Chapter 11
Year 6 Chapter 12
Year 6 Chapter 13
Year 6 Chapter 14
Year 6 Chapter 15
Year 6 Chapter 16
Year 6 Chapter 17
Year 6 Chapter 18
Year 6 Chapter 19
Year 6 Chapter 20
Year 6 Chapter 21
Year 7 Chapter 1
Year 7 Chapter 2
Year 7 Chapter 3
Year 7 Chapter 4
Year 7 Chapter 5
Year 7 Chapter 6
Year 7 Chapter 7
Year 7 Chapter 8
Year 7 Chapter 9
Year 7 Chapter 10
Year 7 Chapter 11
Year 7 Chapter 12
Year 7 Chapter 13
Year 7 Chapter 14
Year 7 Chapter 15
Year 7 Chapter 16
Year 7 Chapter 17
Year 7 Chapter 18
Year 7 Chapter 19

Year 3 Chapter 4

22 0 0
By hiyabitches307

Once the Spade twins and Draco reached the Hospital wing, the blonde boy was instantly placed on one of the many beds in the Hospital Wing, still groaning and clutching onto his arm. He tossed and turned on the bed, and honestly, looked a bit like a drama queen. A very snobby one in fact. 

"Is he crying? Now that's a tad of an overreaction." Nick whispered to his sister, hoping Malfoy hadn't heard him. He probably didn't as he was too busy whining while Madame Pomfery attempted to gather all her supplies.

"Oh hush up. You'd be worse if it was you who got injured." Y/n swatted her arm at her brother before taking a seat beside Draco on the bed. Nick rolled his eyes and followed his sister, standing next to the bed. 

"Mr. Malfoy, take off your robe and shirt before the people start to think you're ready to convert to Gryffindor. The blood is everywhere." Draco's eyes widen in horror at the thought of being placed in... Gryffindor, or ever being considered a Gryffindor. He immediately slipped his robe off and unbuttoned his shirt, only leaving him in a vest he had under. Y/n's eyes grew wide and she started to blush, turning away from the now-undressed Draco.

Draco continued to toss and turn, not wanting Madame Pomfery to come anywhere near his cuts. Y/n rolled her eyes at his antics and used her magic to take the cotton ball and rubbing alcohol out of Madame Pomfery's hand. She scooted closer to Draco, him now looking at her with curiosity evident in his eyes. 

"Show me your arm." The Gryffindor girl calmly stated. Draco listened to her, his arm now closer to the Spade girl. She slightly leaned forward, grabbed his arm, and placed a bit of the rubbing alcohol on the cotton. "This will sting Draco. You can grab onto Nicky's hand if you really need it. Rizz him up." Y/n spoke, sarcasm dripping from her voice. Nick, however, thought she was being completely serious and reached his hand out for Draco to hold. Draco looked at it with slight disgust and discomfort before holding the Ravenclaw's hand.

"Ready." Draco stated, taking in a sharp breath. Y/n sighed too. "You can do this." She mumbled. "I know I can." Draco responded. Y/n looked at him with the most skeptical look possible before responding. "I was talking to myself."

"..." 

"Well, that's really reassuring, Darling!"

"Oi! I'm the one with the chemical substances!"

"Stop bickering you two, and treat him! I want you chaotic gits to leave before I need medication myself." Madame Pomfrey grumbled, rubbing her forehead out of frustration. Unlike attempt #1, Y/n didn't give Draco a warning, and immediately pressed the cotton onto his wound. Draco hissed in pain, clutching his hands (And hurting poor Nicky in the process). "Sorry!" Y/n winced, before finishing cleaning the final cut. Draco finally sighed in relief.

"Draco..."

"Y/n..."

"This is gonna hurt more."

"What?!"

Before he could react, Y/n had used her magic to control the needle and thread, stitching the wound, to which Draco reacted fairly badly, now screaming in pain, Nick screaming as well, worried that Draoc might break his hand. Y/n screamed too, in fear of hurting Draco. Madame Pomfery joined in, watching in horror as a 13-year-old girl was using her weird magic hands to stitch Draco. Y/n eventually finished, placing the needle and thread away, but the other three didn't notice and continued screaming.

"Guys it's done..." She trailed off, looking at the two boys and the older woman. They looked at Draco's now stitched arm and all shrugged, seeing as Y/n hadn't screwed it up. "I knew tha-" 

"Don't even try!" Y/n cut off her brother. Taking a band-aid rolls, and wrapping up Draco's arm. He was calm now, no more screaming or grunting or tossing in pain. He just sat there in silence and embarrassment. "Mate you can let go now-" Draco instantly let go.

"Do I need a sling?" 

"Don't even dare. You'll be fine!" Draco hushed up after that. Slightly disappointed that he didn't get a sling. He frowned at the thought. He probably would have written 'Y/n Spade's property' on it and pretended it was her who wrote it. Madame Pomfery placed a hand on her heart, taking in a deep breath before letting out a shaky "Go.". The trio immediately freaked out and ran out of the Hospital Wing and to the great hall for dinner. 

"Thanks for that Darling." Draco smiled down at Y/n.

"Anytime." She smiled back and kissed Draco on the cheek before entering the great hall. Nick watched, stunned, Draco had just been crying like a baby but Y/n still kissed him?!

"Mate how'd you-"

"With rizz. Take notes, Spade." Draco chuckled before entering the Great Hall too and sitting at the Slytherin table.

Nick was left standing outside the Great Hall with his mouth wide open. Unbelievable. Draco just snagged a kiss from his sister. 2 days into the academic year. Meanwhile, Nick hadn't even spoken to a single girl other than his sister yet. 

"The whole 'rizz' thing is overrated anyway." A voice spoke from behind him. Nick snapped his head back, curious who had spoken up. And behind him stood Pansy Parkinson. Slytherin girl. Known for looking a tad like a pug, but Nick didn't see it.

"I agree." Nick said.

"Cause you don't have any?"

"Hey! Who do you think you are Parkinson? I'm the chosen one-"

"3rd in line might I add. Harry Potter is first, second would be Y/n Spade, who should actually be number 1, considering she had brains, confidence, good looks, and those handy powers. I don't understand why Harry's hyped so much when it should be Y/n for the win." Pansy rambled on. She did have a point though, Y/n and Nick's birth was celebrated due to them being a hope during dark times. Like Wizard Jesus. But Harry surviving the killing curse was just so conveniently more interesting than, well, twins born with abilities promising to save the wizarding world. And the hype for the Spades had died down.

 "I have special abilities too Parkinson!"

"What're you going to do? Outrun the death eaters in a running race? Oh! I know! You'd crush them with a big bear hug! Really useful powers, Spade."

"How about I show you? At Hogsmeade this weekend?" Nick asked, trying his chances with the mildly interesting Parkinson girl.

"You got yourself a date, Spade." She grinned, before heading into the Great Hall.

Meanwhile, inside the Great Hall, the golden team was sitting at the Gryffindor table and doing a bit of revision for some of the complicated divination content they had learned today. Ron was completely clueless, while Harry had a vague idea, Hermione huffed at the ridiculous content, and Y/n sat around, knowing she'd just end up studying the night before and ace the test. If not, she'd just use her telepathic powers to mind-read Hermione and copy off her. 

"Does it hurt terribly, Draco?" A squeaky voice was heard from the Slytherin table. Draco instantly grumbled at the presence of Amelia Spade. The anomaly, Draco failed to understand how a long line of pure Gryffindors produced a Slytherin. An awful one at that. Y/n wasn't the kindest, she had a sharp tongue and a raging temper, but her intentions were in the right place, and if she liked you enough, she was nice to you. Nick was a chill dude, who joked around, and knew what was wrong and what was right. However, Amelia was nothing like them. She wasn't the slightest attractive unlike her siblings, both were the charms of their year, and pushing it, the whole of Hogwarts. Y/n had a line of boys at her bay (rumor even had it that she was shagging a girl on the side), and Nick had a line of girls (Which he failed to see as he considered them all boring). However, nobody liked Amelia. She was annoying, arrogant, and had all the wrong intentions. Evil thought to rid of her big sister. 

"It comes and goes. Still... I consider myself lucky. According to Madam Pomfrey, another minuteor two... and I could've lost thearm." Draco says, hoping that by being a tad full of himself, the younger Spade would get pissed and leave. However, it only drew her closer. He eventually got fed up and left the Great Hall.

"The little git. He's reallylaying it on thick, isn't he?" Ron scoffs. 

"At least Hagrid didn't get sacked." Harry adds.

"Yes. But I hear Draco's father's furious. I don't think we'veheard the end of this..." Hermione added. 

Y/n looked down, pretending that she didn't notice Hermione eyeing her when Draco was brought up. She was the only one except her brother and Pansy who knew she had something going on with Malfoy Jr. 

"Got to admit though, his cut did seem deep," Harry added, surprisingly feeling a tad of sympathy for Draco.

"His attitude is completely wrong though. He shouldn't be flaunting it around!" Y/n huffed, criticizing Draco for his bad behavior. I guess one could say she was the type of person to call a spade a spade. She wasn't known for sugarcoating, whoever it might be.

"He's been sighted!" Seamus screams, running inside. The Golden Team's blood instantly ran cold... So much for a normal year. 

Author: However normal it can be, considering you shagged Hermione 2 chapters in!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

16.3K 557 12
[BOOK 2] ____________________ "Whatsss that you've got there?" "Who's there?" "Up here, human." "Y-you're a snake!" "A grasss snake. Well obssserve...
3.6K 122 21
Saudade A nostalgic longing to be near again to something or someone that is distant or that has been loved and lost "The Love that Remains". After a...
2K 75 51
Dumbledore had a plan, for 'The Greater Good' he said. But when he leaves the young Potters with their Aunt Petunia, well, things didn't really work...
49.9K 3.6K 93
The one where Harry gets a father. Lilith Evans knew Voldemort would return. He thought he was untouchable even in death. But when Lilith caught him...