Psycho Love {Chaelisa}

By uncoverstory04

Ever love a person who has insecurities? Psychopath? Lack of empathy? Selfish? Possessive to the hell level? ... More

1
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
12
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
91
92
93
94
95
96
97
98
99
ANNOUNCEMENT

2

2.3K 83 13
By uncoverstory04

LALISA MANOBAN'S POV

30 minutes... She hasn't showed up. Everyone is waiting in this room just for her presence. Last time I texted her 15 minutes ago, she told me she is on her way.

But I know that "On My Way" text is for applying make up. Her family members look gloomy now especially her mother. My parents has been trying to put up a good face as they trying to create a good conversation to kill the time. It is 8:30 pm, it is sensible for everyone to have various type of expression due to the extended dinner time.

I felt my sister nudging me from my side. "Lisa" she called.

I turn my head to my left side and saw she giving me a disapproving look. "Speak up" I told her.

She glance at the door of the private dinner room we got in this 5 star hotel. "Where is your wife?" She asked with a scowl on her face. She then glance at her wife. "My wife will kill me in another Minutes if your wife didn't poke her nose through the door in few seconds.Well you how girls is.. starving will unlock their beast side. She will devour me" she grimace.

I ignore her words and lean my back on the back of the chair. Comfortable but not relaxing. I am tense not because my wife is being late but because of those 6 eyes on me. What is their problem actually? I told them to eat first, they refused. I told them to wait, they all have gloomy face. My Queen is on her way,..So, what the fuck is the problem now?!

"We should eat now" Mr. Park said at last. I smirk as I motion my hand telling them to eat.

"Yeah" Claire Park sigh and straighten her body composture.

I feel Jisoo shameless self purposely snorting beside me.

"What is your problem?" I turn towards her. The clanking utensils stops as my voice rising.

"Hmm?" She acting innoncent. "Pardon me?" She says under her batting lashes.

My hand is already fisting, ready to punch her stupid face. She know what she is doing.

Jisoo shrug her shoulder. "Eat now or you'll starve Lisa" she pretend to be ignorant. I lose my cool when she step her shoes on my shoes. My hand launch to her face but she stop it just an inch before it hit her. Eyes stares at one another, I want to fucking beat her annoying ass.

"Lisa!" Jennie screamed to me.

"Stop it" my father snap.

"Don't do it Lisa" my mother try to stop me.

"Chill Lisa, don't you miss me?" Jisoo make a silly face. She has always been annoying in our teenage year. 3 years had passed but she still the same way as she is when I left. Stupid sister.

"I don't miss a stupid turtle girl" I narrow my eyes dangerously. If she know, she know what that look mean. We always fight with each other since we are kid.

Siblings fight, to clarify.

"Damn Limario. You still remember me" she smile.

"What did you just call m–"

THUMP!!!!!

The door sprang open.

Bling bling sound and rose scented perfume immediately fill the room. The smell itself brought me into a very wild fantasy as my heart took its turn. My mind immediately calm down but also wildly racing over the owner of the scent.

"Am I late?" The voice greet charmingly. My heart immediately took its pace as my eyes travel to look at my gorgeous angel by the door in her luxury dress.

My angel.

(Dress Rosèanne Park is Wearing)
-Edit found on Google

A smile was found on her face. "My daa-ling, why are you on fight with Jisoo hmm?" She chirped elegantly.

Immediately, I let go of Jisoo and walking towards my love of life. "My love!" I called as I wrap my hand on her waist. Oh hell, how I wish she was spread on the dining table and me eating her here. Gorgeous!! She is so sensual. Everything about her is so sensual. My libido can't help everytime she is presence.

She place a kiss on my neck with a smile and bit it teasingly. I groan and lick her ears where her soft spot are. She moan to my licking but then remove her ear from my touch. She snort a laugh "my daa-ling, I am on my way, didn't I?" She laugh as she straighten her body composture.

"Ehem" Mr.Park clear his throat. "Your elders is all presence Rosèanne. Behave" he scold.

Rosie turn her body facing them. Hand sneaking behind my back and gripping my ass. "nice ass" she whisper under her breath to me. No one noticed but maybe Jennie. She make a grimacing face then continue to devour her prawn in her plate.

"I must appologize for my late tonight!" Rosie said as she let me go walking towards the table. I follow suit but taking a seat across to her on the table. I sat myself before her and prop my face onto my arms.

Hell, I will never get enough of her face. Especially when she put an extraordinary touch up on her face. She is 1000000000000 times gorgeous than God the creator.

JESUS, DAMN.

"You never care to appologize, why bother?" My mother-in-law shoot her venom. My hands already by the fork to throw it on her in case my angel is wounded by heart.

But she is my slay queen. If she didn't slay her petted snakes, she is definitely not the Cunning Rosèanne Park. "Oops" she smile to everyone. Each eyes on her as she display a cute big eyes and a fucking cute pout.

Fuck Jesus, she is adorable.

"I forgot, I never appologize, don't I?" She says in aegyo voice.

"Rosie" Jennie whisper beside her. She told her sister to sit down on the chair but my queen ignored her as if she didn't exist.

That's why I love her.

"Well then, sorry..." She drag the words as she took the glass in hand. "CHAMPAGNE!!!" She shouted.

It's a code.

The next thing we knew, the waitress came with champagne in hand. She snap her finger and show her glass. Glass filled and she finally sat herself down. "But not sorry, pleasure" she look at me. "My daa-ling, cheers!"

I nod my head as sigh of contentment blew out. My god, how can you create such an angel? Is she real?

"You are hot my love" I give her a blank kiss from my seat. She caught the kiss by pursuing her lips. "I missed you so much my heart will die if you came 1 more seconds late"

"Oh?" She lean in. I can see the valley of her breast and started to droll at the sight of it. Fucking shit, I have a hard on down there. She know what she is doing. "Daa-ling, we only part for less than 1 hour, you are silly"  she wiggle her eyebrows cooly.

Wiggle jingle, I snort "One hour is thousands years for me. It is not healthy for my heart, my love" I shook my head dramatically, "really not healthy. See this?" I point at my chest. "There's a hole in here"

She pursue her lips adorably. Her kissable lips look so pinkish with a banner kiss me on it. "Oh my dearest other half, I wish I can give you a kiss if you weren't so far" she pouted.

"Shall we head back then?" I said as I push back my seat a little. Fuck hell, I can't wait anymore.

"EheM!" My father clear his throat. "We are here" he reminded.

Oh, I forgot.

Or maybe I pretend to.

We broke the eye contact. Rosie lean against her chair and sip her champagne again.

Scowl was clearly worsen in the face of Mason Park. Claire Park clearly near to having the steak knife in her hand to aim for my wife's throat. Jisoo was smilling, she know she enjoyed it well. She is my sister after all. Pervert in secret. I know her wife know her very well. When my wife lean in and show her breast valley to me, Jisoo look away. I noticed she had changed drastically after she married Jennie. Interesting..

Meanwhile, My parents gave up with a gloomy face displayed.

But me and my queen enjoying the torment ruining the family dinner. Ignorant is bliss.

The room is suppose to be dark but one light is enough to illuminate the room as if I am in the hell castle. Heat and tense building up.

True when it says, "Good Girl bring you to heaven but Bad Girl bring heaven to you"

But ours is different. Ours of course will be"Good Girl bring you to hell but Bad Girl bring hell to you"

In this case, we bring hell to each other. We rule the hell under the hottest fire. I am her fuel, she is my fire. We are incomplete without each other.

"Business" she put down her champagne glass. Tone sharp with her sinister remark.

My eyes shot up as my hand balled in tight fist. I know what will go next by the smile she has on her face.

And her eyes direction tells me who will be behind it.

Mason fold his hand and lean against his chair. Claire clearly can't wait to strangle her daughter. Jennie looking so obviously trying to exclude herself from everything.

And my family,...at least they know what will happen next.

"Some snake plan a car crash for me" she started. Her statement causing big reactions from everyone. Jennie ears perk up as she listen tentatively through her poker ignorant face.

I studied every face on the table to figure out the most suspicious face. I don't care who they are.

I have suspicion towards one person. The one and only man who hating her the most. It is all proven when her next words is,
" Can you explain to me, Mr. Mason Park?" She shot to her father.

Mason eyes went wide. Claire slams her palm onto the table. The slam is hard and strong enough to shaken the table. "ROSÈANNE!!" She rose up. "How dare you little beast!!!"

To be continued....

**************************************

Ah, yeah, do you have a rough imagination of what kind of tea will you be served for this story?

Be ready to have heart squeezing, cringing and.................... °mischievious look° lots more to discover. Let's go!!

But first remember to,

*Vote and Comment*

Thank You For Reading 🐣🐿️

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

35.3K 1.6K 38
Jennie is a pop star. Jisoo is an actress. They live completely normal lives until Jisoo is set to star in a new season of her show. Jennie who has...
688K 18.2K 57
Rosé realises she has feelings for Lisa but she doesn't know where she stands with her bandmate. Does her bandmate like her too or is she just intere...
350K 13.3K 75
Jisoo Kim isn't the marrying type. Anything but that. Marriage, for her, is out of the question. And yet, through some sick and confusing twist of fa...
131K 6.6K 40
Jennie Kim and Roseanne Park couldn't be more different. Jennie was the popular cheerleader and Roseanne was the shy girl hated by all. To everyone's...