When They Meet Them (miw,botd...

By xxmusicislifexx18

Ricky falls for the girl at the coffee shop. When they find themselves at a HIM concert, will relationships f... More

Chapter 1- The Stumble
Chapter 2- 1st Date pt. 1
Chapter 3- 1st Date Pt. 2
Chapter 4- His Friends
Chapter 5- Starbucks Meeting
Chapter 6- Bowling
Chapter 7- I'd Like To Be Alone with You
Chapter 8- Cinderella
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Untitled Part 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Author's Note
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69: The Ending Chapter
Quick Note

Chapter 19

68 3 1
By xxmusicislifexx18

Ashlynn's POV

I woke up to a slight pain in my arm, I opened my eyes and a nurse was changing my IV. I looked over my to my left and a sleeping Ricky, was in the chair. I sat up in the bed and took the blankets off of me. 

"Good morning." The nurse says cheerful. 

"Morning, how long has he been here?" I asked gesturing to Ricky and she backed up. She let go of my IV. 

"He has been here since 6 last night. He got here after you fell asleep." She said and I nodded my head. I probably look like shit and honestly I don't care. Ricky stirred and the nurse left. 

"Good morning." Ricky say, I turned to look at him and his eyes open up. His pale blue eyes locked on mine, sending a slight shiver down my spine. 

"Hey." Was all I can manage to say and I was surprise he even came back.

"I am sorry about yesterday, I shouldn't have acted like that." He said and he looked really sad. He grabbed my hand, he brought it to his lips kissing it softly.

"It's okay babe. Let's not talk about it." I said and the only reason I don't want to talk about it is because I don't want to explain.

"Okay,babe. I love you." He said and I smiled.

"I love you, come cuddle with me?" I asked and he got up, smiling. He laid behind me and wrapped his tattooed arms around me, holding me tight. I put my hands on top of his and then slowly ran my finger tips on his arm.

"You are free to leave whenever someone signs you out." The same nurse said coming into the room. Sending a cold breeze my way.

"Okay, i'll be right back." Ricky said and got up. My heart felt sad when his touch was gone. I slowly sat up criss crossing my legs on the bed and putting my hands in my lap.

"So is that your boyfriend?" The nurse asked and began to take my IV out of my arm. It hurt a little more then getting it in.

"Yeah." I smiled and she put a band-aid on my arm. Then the door opened up and the doctor came in.

"Ashlynn, take these pills twice a day, till the bottle is empty." He said and handed me a bottle of pills.

"Okay." I said and put the bottle in my pocket, as well as my phone. 

"Ready to go my love?" Ricky asked and as the doctor left. He smiled and handed me my jacket. 

"Hell yes, get me out of here." I said and put my jacket on. We began to walk to the exit and I stopped at the doors. There was water everywhere and I had socks, no shoes. "You brought me my jacket and no shoes." I smiled and Ricky looked at my feet. 

"Here, I'll carry you." He said and scooped me up in his arms and we walked outside. We walked out and the icy wind hit my face. I put my face in Ricky's chest. We got to the car and he sat me in my seat. He climbed in on his side and started his car. "You hungry?" He asked as we drove off and I sniffed the air. It didn't smell like death and dust. 

"No, just want to go home." I said and he nodded his head and his hair fell perfectly on his shoulder. 

"I told the guys that you were coming home, they want to see you." Ricky said as we pulled up to the apartment. 

"Okay, when?" I asked and I got excited. I know I saw them all yesterday but I didn't get to talk to them and thank that girl. 

"They are here, now." He said as he parked and turned the car off. I pulled the mirror down and looked at my reflection. 

"No, I look like complete and utter shit." I said hiding my face in my hands. 

"No, you don't. You look beautiful as always." He said and grabbed my hands away from my face. 

"You are sweet, but a horrible liar." I said kissing his cheek and he smiled. I opened the door and immediately stepped in a puddle of water. I began to walk up the stairs not caring that me feet were cold and I opened the door. I walked inside and was tackled to the ground. Balz, Angelo, Bay, Harley and Xenia were on top of me. "Hey guys." I said laughing on the floor. They were all talking at the same time, so I couldn't understand what they were say. "Oxygen becoming an issue." I said out of breath. They all climbed off of me. "Okay, i'll be right back." I said and walked further into the apartment.

"Where are you going?" Chris asked and pulled me into a hug.

"To go put clothes on and to look somewhat human." I said and walked into Ricky's room. I put on black ripped skinny jeans, a black sports bra, a over sized plain white sweat shirt and new socks. Then I ran into the bathroom, I threw my hair up in a messy bun and light make up. I walked out.

"There is my beautiful babe girl." Ricky said, when I walked into the living room and everyone was sitting on the couch or the floor. I sat in Ricky's lap and he wrapped his arms around me.

"That's Ryan-Ashley Balz's girlfriend, Allie Ryan's girlfriend and Kylie Ghost's girlfriend." Ricky said pointing to the girls. 

"Hello." I said. 

"Hey." Kylie, I think said. She had short red hair and a lip piercing. She was pretty. 

"Hey." Ryan-Ashley said. She was really really pretty as well. She had a lot of tattoos. 

"Hello." Allie said. She had a lot of tattoos and she was pretty too.

"What shall we do?" Harley asked and she was sitting next to Bay, of floor next to Xenia. Xenia walked over to me and sat on my lap.

"What's up baby?" I asked her.

"Promise me you will not drink energy drinks anymore." Xenia said.

"Okay, for you." I smiled an hugged her. "What do you want to do?" I asked her and poked her side. She squealed and everyone laughed at how cute she was.

"I want food. Your cooking. Please!" She cried.

"What do you want?" I asked and she smiled.

"BURRITOS!" She screamed Bay, Harley and Sassy quickly nodded their heads. 

"Yeah, Ash." Angelo says. 

"Okay." I said and Xenia hopped off my lap. "You wanna help me?" I asked her and she nods her head. "Can you go into Ricky's room and grab my phone." I ask and she runs into the hallway. I began to start cooking and she comes back with my phone. 

"Can I pick the song?" Xenia asks excitedly and I nod my head. She unlocks my phone and goes to my music. "Who is that?" She asks and she hands me my phone.

"That's Ricky, Balz, Chris, Angelo, Ghost and Ryan's band." I said and she nodded her head. She began to play Creatures.

"Hey I know that voice." Chris said and popped his head in the kitchen. "That's me." He said and Xenia looked at him.

"This is you?" she asked and Chris nodded his head. She paused the music. "Sing it." She says. Chris began to sing.

"Holy shit that is you." She said.

"Burritos are done." I said and sat down on the floor.

"You gonna eat?" Ricky asked.

"Not hungry." I responded and Xenia sat next to me.

"Thank you." She said and I nodded. "Let's watch nightmare please." She asked.

"Elm street or Christmas?" I asked.

"Elm street." she smiled.

"Sassy, your daughter wants to see Elm street!" I yelled.

"Show her you die. She is barley 3." She said.

"Mommy said Nightmare before Christmas." I said. 

"Mommy is no fun." Xenia said and I laughed. I popped in the movie and sat down next to her. 

~11 o'clock~

"Okay love you guys bye." I said and closed to door. "I am beyond tired, let's go to bed." I said and pulled Ricky up. 

"Okay, let's go." He said and went to his room. I threw off my pants and socks. Jumped into the bed. Ricky laid next to me and wrapped an arm around me. 

"I love you Ricky Allen Olson." I said and we both smiled. 

"I love you too Ashlynn Love Rose." He said and I kissed him. I then almost fell asleep instantly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2K 107 14
Aaron stumbles in front of Ricky's house and he takes her in with open arms. They become close, best friends even, before her bad past enters and tak...
89.7K 3.5K 52
Book two of: Bad at Love Jane and Zayn are in love, Jane knows its forever- especially after they BOTH risked their lives for each other. But when Ja...
276 17 10
"You're different," He said. "Unlike anybody I've ever met." "You say that like it's a bad thing." I replied to the older man. "It's not. I just do...
36.3K 1.3K 59
****EDITING/RE-WRITING STORY**** 2024!!!!!! (It may be confusing, just a warning) the title says it all, you can't control who you fall in love with...