The Heartless mafia and his f...

By Lushciousin

"Why me?" "It's my wish and remember you're mine" Just a 17 year old girl... Got involved with the most dange... More

Part:1
Part:2
Part:3
Part:4
Part:5
part:6
Part:7
Part:8
part:9
Part:10
Part:11
Part:12
Part:13
Part:14
Part:15
Part:16
Part:17
Part:18
Part:19
Part:-20
Part:-21
Part:-22 (1/?)
Part-22(2/?)
Part-22(3/?)
Part- 23
Part-24
Part-25
Part-26
Part:27
Part-28(1/?)
Part-28(2/?)
Part- 28(3/?)
Part- 29
P-30
Not a post
Part-31
Part-32
Part-33
Part-34
Part-35
Part-36
Part-37
Part-38
Part-39
Part-40
Part-41
Part-42
Part-43
Part-44
Part-45
Part-46
Part-47
Part-48
Part-49
Part-50
Part-51
Part-52
Part-53
Part-54
Part-55
Part-56
Part-58
Part-59
Part-60
Part-61
Part-62
Part-63 (only smut)
Part-64
Part-65
Part-66
Part-67
Part-68
Part-69
Part-70
Part-71
Part-72
Part-73
Part-74
Part 75
Part 76
Part-77
Part-78
An apology to my readers
I'm back!
Part-79
Part-80
Part-81
Part-82
Part-83
Part-84
part-85
part-86
part-87

Part-57

2.5K 104 2
By Lushciousin

Jk pov~

Something is probably going in my baby's head...She wont just tell me to get ready and wait for her in the garden like that ..

Soon I spot her coming towards me running like a baby..

She Suddenly jumps on me as I catch her but she pinches my waist making me loose balance as we both fall back on the grass but I cover her head in my chest quickly...

Y/n- Sowwy..

Jk- ... It's ok.. you're not hurt right?..

Y/n- Hm...Ah! Come let's get going!!

She stands up as I do the same and she starts pulling me from my hand...

We sit in our car as she sits on the driving seat but..

Y/n- Um...Why is your car so big?!! I can't see the front properly..

Jk- The car's not big, you're tiny.. Come let me drive..

Y/n- NO! It's a surprise for u!!

Jl- Fine.. I'll do something..

I sit on the driving seat as I pull her on my lap..

Y/n- Yeah it's ok now! BUT! Wear this blindfold..

Jk- N-

Y/n- *puppy eyes*..

Jk- Fine...

I put the blindfold on my eyes as she starts driving...30 mins pass as I just hug her all the time when she suddenly stops the car..

Y/n- we're here..

Jk- Can I remove this now?..

Y/n- Um...No..

She helps us get out of the car and then starts walking somewhere while holding my hand...

Y/n- Ok you can remove it now!..

I take off the cloth off my eyes and see..

Jk- Club?..

Y/n- Yes! We are gonna go clubbing!!

Jk- Wait n-

She starts running inside as I follow her..

We reach inside as She pulls me straight to the dance floor..

Jk- y/n, Let's leave please..

Y/n- Wae?.. Don't u like my surprise?..I thought.. You would like it..*puppy eyes*

Jk- I do like it but-

Y/n- But what?..That you don't want to enjoy with me...? it's fine...Come let's leave then..If u don't wanna enjoy-

Jk- Fine we are staying but only an hour!..

Y/n- YES! THANK YOUU!!..

She kisses my cheek as we both start dancing on the stage..

After 10 mins, she breathes heavily as we go to the bar for drinks..I don't mind her drinking as I'm here with her to keep her safe...

She orders two vodkas for us as she give me mine..

Y/n- Ah, See over there.. That girl..

Jk- I won't.. I'll see you and you only..

Y/n- aish.. Atleast see her once...That boy seems to irritate her..

Jk- Aish.. That's just flirting bae... Anyways...

Y/n- Cheers!..

She says as we Knock our glasses together..

She takes her shot as I do the same..

Y/n pov~

Yes! It's starting to work!!... He's moving around alot... Viagara really works quick..

I wink at the stripper in the corner as she walks out..

Y/n- I'll just come from the washroom hm?..

He nods and I stand up and go to a corner...

I peek out and see the stripper sitting on his lap and giving him lap dances...

I'm going to Make u face your real self..I know he doesn't loves me and just wants my bod-

*Shoot*..

................

He shots the stripper as everyone becomes silent everywhere..

Jk- sorry for disturbance guys.. you all can continue..

He yells as he stands up from his chair and walks towards the washroom..I run inside as I act to wash my hands when he enters..

Jk- *breaths heavily* Y/n...

Y/n- *Cute voice* yeah?..

Jk- .. Nothing... Let's go..h-home.. quick..

I nod as He comes near me and picks me up..He literally starts running outside as He sits on the driving seat with me on his lap...

Y/n- Are u fine?..

Jk- Y-

Y/n- You don't look so..

Jk- Im fine..Just drive baby...

I nod as I start driving the car..We reach our house real quick as it's 1 in night and streets are nearly empty means no traffic..

We both walk inside when he suddenly throws me over his shoulder...

Jk- so u thought, I didn't noticed my Baby putting some viagara in my drink hm?...You can be extremely clever but not more than me... And now.. You deserve a hard punishment..

Y/n- Y-you s-saw me?...

Jk- mhm~...

Y/n- A-ah..I...IM SOWWYYYYY!!! PLEASE LET ME GOOOOOOO!!

Jk- No point of yelling babe.. all rooms are sound proof... Unless I make u scream louder then this you know..

I try every single way to get out of his grip but he just straight takes me to our bedroom..

He Softly puts me on the bed and Hovers over me...

Jk- Don't worry, I won't do something vulgar without your permission but..If u grant me... Then I'm willing to tear u apart and eat u alive...So..Can I?..

Y/n- *sigh* Can I confess something first?..

Jk- Go ahead baby..

Y/n- see, that club and all..That was not a surprise..It..It was a test for umm...for you..*sad pout* I thought u just wanted my body..

Jk- *smile* I know already baby...And it's fine...

Y/n- I still didn't forgave u...BUT, I would like to give a chance to u.. Because accept everything u did I do remember mostly our memories and In all of them, You're making me happy and..I believe that...There must've been a reason for what u did..So..

Jk- so..

Y/n- I...I give u a chance to proove yourself...*smiles* As soon as I'll remember everything, I'll tell you...

Jk- thank you baby..I knew u would Forgive me..

I smile as He comes near me and kisses me... For the first time after years, I return it to him as He slowly breaks it and moves towards my neck..

Suddenly I get a flashback of the time when he...

Y/n- J-jungk-kook..

Jk- Hm?..

Y/n- If.. I'll say no now.. Will u force me?..

Jk- ...No baby of course not..If u are uncomfortable then just tell me... We can do it when u will want hm?... Is it a no?..

Y/n- mm...I'm scared and-..

Jk- shh.. It's ok.. after what I did, I deserved it...But.. Ugh~... You know my member inside is hurting so much..It needs freedom..

Y/n- Oh...

He glares at me as I smirk a little and seductively sit in his lap, purposely making him have a view of my butt..

Jk- Don't do this babe.. You'll regret it I swear..

Y/n- Oh really?..

I bend down as I unbuckle his belt and slide down his pants..His bulge being completely visible through his black boxers..

He holds my waist as he leans in my face but I speak..

Y/n- *yawns* I'm sWeepy~,..

Jk- Aishhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh....

Y/n- *baby yawn* Can we sleep?..

Jk- Yeah sUrE~...

I smile as I peck his lips and he then starts to walk to the washroom..I smile as I throw away my hot pink middie and fix my undergarments... I'm so hot today..I'm sweating in the middle of January...

I just cover myself from the blanket and close my eyes while heavy moans were completely audible from the washroom.. He's definitely upto something for me now..

A/n- little did y/n know, someone was spying on her...

TBC..

(Sowwy for spelling mistakes)

Some memes for today coz I just feel like laughing my ass out ya know...

Lol this is my parents..

Ok now baiiiiiii

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

13.9K 576 38
[undergoing editing ] Y/n a simple girl without parents work as a waitress in a restaurant and unware the danger which is about to come in her life b...
32.3K 1.1K 46
He wanted to own everything and everyone! Money was everything to him. One of the most dangerous people in the world that happened to meet HER. They...
13K 189 13
Kim Y/N the girl from Kim's family . The girl who is beautiful. Jeon Jungkook The most dangerous mafia fall in love with her. Y/N once lost her love...
479K 12K 28
" do you want me to push you on the bed and thrust you raw, hmm???" " I-um-i " "I what sweetheart ?? . Answer me darling ,do y...