The Heartless mafia and his f...

By Lushciousin

"Why me?" "It's my wish and remember you're mine" Just a 17 year old girl... Got involved with the most dange... More

Part:1
Part:2
Part:3
Part:4
Part:5
part:6
Part:7
Part:8
part:9
Part:10
Part:11
Part:12
Part:13
Part:14
Part:15
Part:16
Part:17
Part:18
Part:19
Part:-20
Part:-21
Part:-22 (1/?)
Part-22(2/?)
Part-22(3/?)
Part- 23
Part-24
Part-25
Part-26
Part:27
Part-28(1/?)
Part-28(2/?)
Part- 28(3/?)
Part- 29
P-30
Not a post
Part-31
Part-32
Part-33
Part-34
Part-35
Part-36
Part-37
Part-38
Part-39
Part-40
Part-41
Part-42
Part-43
Part-44
Part-45
Part-46
Part-47
Part-48
Part-49
Part-50
Part-51
Part-52
Part-53
Part-54
Part-56
Part-57
Part-58
Part-59
Part-60
Part-61
Part-62
Part-63 (only smut)
Part-64
Part-65
Part-66
Part-67
Part-68
Part-69
Part-70
Part-71
Part-72
Part-73
Part-74
Part 75
Part 76
Part-77
Part-78
An apology to my readers
I'm back!
Part-79
Part-80
Part-81
Part-82
Part-83
Part-84
part-85
part-86
part-87

Part-55

2.7K 121 18
By Lushciousin

Jk pov~

It's 2 in night but there is not even a single glimse of tired ness or sleep in my red eyes...My face is red making me look like a Rodolfo...

My eyes are red and my veins are popping out from all that crying and frustration...The guilt of leaving my baby in danger that day is eating me up...

If ai wouldve asked her..This shouldn't had done.... Just a question..How much time did have took?..1 min? 2 min?..5 mins?...But no..I wanted to be a jerk...

A/n- Ab kya pachtaye ho jab chidiya chuk gyi khet...

I stand up from the bed I was provided to lay down beside y/n as I Go towards her...

I caress her face as I feel her sweating...

I quickly turn on the ac in the room as I remove the blanket off her slowly..I Cover her till her stomach only as I pick her lips..

Jk- I'll wait for you to wake up sweetheart...

I lay on the bed again as I turn towards her.. Keeping my eyes closed for 30 mins, I finally slept..

___________Jennie pov___________________

I knew it!! I FUCKING KNEW IT!!

That means...She...Is innocent...

Jennie- Thank you.. Thank you so much!!

??- I-Its fine... Actually...I should be the one to thank you.mfor trusting me again..

Jennie- Kai...That was all past... and I owe you this I promise..

Kai- No It's fine... Just..Be safe..And dont forget to call me in your marriage and all..I should be invited in all functions!!

Jennie- DEAL!!..Um...*pecks hue cheek* Bye...And thanks again..

Kai- *blush* Your w-welcome...

I smile as I take the file with me and run to my car...I have been out from 3 days to collect proofs that y/n is innocent...She didn't- oh fuck...

Jennie- shit...

I speed up my car as I start Panicking a bit....Some cars are chasing me and me being a stupid...I don't have much fuel in my car...It will probably Drive for some for 20 mins and then stop...And House is fuckinge hours from here...The only petrol pump from here is in 5 mins..I have to stop there or the next petrol pump is 3 km away from here...But these jerks...OH YEAH!! I should call my babe...

Otp connected to bluetooth*

Jennie- Ta-

Tae- I got you baby...I'm just behind them.. You can stop on the pump...And ignore the sounds behind u..

Jennie- Thanks daddy I love you...

Tae- Now you owe me..

Jennie-  Sure...

Tae- Love u 2...

He hung up the call as I stop par the pump as he said.... Surely I did not heard gunshots behind me all the time and some cars didn't blasted at all...(sarcasam)...

I quickly drove off to the dorm... Probably more fast than flash..

I park the car as I take the file and run inside the dorm..

Jennie- GUYSSSS!!

Jin- Jennie!! What happened?! Did u got i-

Jennie- I did...Come let's go to hospital, I'll tell everything there to all of u..

Tae- *Sighs* Babe..

He pulls my waist as he cup my face and check me..

Tae- Thank god you're all fine...Not even a scratch...*Pecks her* I thought u got hurt..

Jennie- *giggles* I'm fine...Come let's go!!

I pull his arm as others follow us and he whines dramatically...

J-hope oppa drives till the hospital as we all go inside...

_________________jk pov__________________

The doctor is currently checking y/n while We all are so tensed right now...

Doc- Congratulations.. She's all fine and out of danger and most probably she is going to wake up in 2 hours...

We all release a Big tensed breath/sigh as the doctor goes out and I hug Jimin hyung...

Jm- Now you're going to apologize...

Jk- I wil-

*Door slam opens*

Jennie- YOU WILL APOLOGIZE TO MY SISTER RIGHT NOW!

Jk- Jen-jennie..

Jennie- See on your own now... You said "you heard her talking to someone on the phone about stealing our files and also saw her sneaking in your office" didn't you...So now see this...

She threw the file harshly to me as I catch it and quickly open it with my shaky hands...

________________3 years ago_____________

The worst day..

What Jk saw..

Aish... Where did she go now...She calls me a bunny when she's the one who goes everywhere jumping and jumping...

Jk- BABYYYY?!!!!...

I yell when I hear some blur talking from a guest room..

I thought to peak as I go towards the room and see a glimpse of y/n...I hide outside the room as I hear her talks..

Y/n- Yeah... He's not here but he's calling me...I'm going to steal it soon...Of course I will be caution...Yeah...Ok I have to leave now... also, keep the pendrive ready...Yes!...Ok bye...

She hang up the call as She comes out..I back hug her as she flinches..

Y/n- K-k-kook-k?...

Jk- Mhm~... What happened?...Who were you talking to?..

Y/n- N-no one...J-just a friend...

I nod as I turn her around and kiss her...I'm doubting her now... file?.. Pendrive?..She can't talk like that right?..

30 mins later~..

I Fix my suit as I go inside my office...But I spot a figure... Inside..

I peek as I see y/n....

She was finding something in all the drawers very fastly.. That's it...

I don't go inside as I tell everyone about her and we just make a plan to call my enemies for a challenge in my personal dorm here and leave her here tonight.. while we will be Running away...

On the other hand, what actually happened...

Y/n pov~

Aish..I don't know what to do with him...
He does so much for me and here I am... Being a fat piggy.. riding on his back and spending his money.. maybe...I should surprise him...OH YEAH!! My savings!..I have atleast 5000 won in my account..

I can arrange a date for us...Yeah..That will fit in my budget and it can be a gift for him by my side..

I call tzuyu unnie as I go in the nearby guest room to not let anyone hear my talks...

We talk about how I am going to surprise him and all and unnie says that she use to work here before me so Every detail about kook is in his office...

I agree to sneak in and Decide to find the file about him as I cut the call and straight go to the garden...

I talk to some guards about how I want to go out alone for the arrangement and don't want any securities so that I can plan everything...And I need help from them to convince kook as he will be so angry at us...

After quite the discussion, I go in his office and sneak up his file as I take it and run in the garden outside near the pool..

I read everything about his likes and dislikes as I click pics and send it to tzuyu unnie so that she can make a Romantic video of all of our (me and kook) photos...She promised to keep the pendrive ready for it...

At night She sends me the video as All the arrangements were already done by me and our surprise date is tomorrow... Ahhhhhhhh!! I'm sooooo excited....

But I guess happiness is Like covid-19 to me...It is spreaded everywhere but only I can not get it...

And the day, was the last when I felt happiness, before it vanished away...

______________PRESENT_________________

Jk pov~

Jennie- Now you got it?! What she wanted to do and what u misunderstood her for...She loved u... Even though she had All that wealth and money and everything, she still user her old savings for you.mshe knew she couldn't afford anything expensive so she booked a Local date for you...And you did this...
She decided everything on her own and didn't even told US anything for help but decided everything on her own...

Jk- I-I....I d-dont k-know what t-to do...

I sit blankly at the edge of y/n's bed as I look in space... all those moments of us together flashes in front of my blank site as Tears slide down my eyes...

Suddenly she open her eyes and sit up on the bed quickly..

Y/n- D-dad... Jungkook...

She look towards me as I could feel her tense up...

Y/n pov~..

I remember...I remember everything...My boyfriend..My life...My sister, parents, friends, oppas...My...my café...MY EVERYTHING!!

I look to my side as I see everyone...

Y/n- K-kook...

Jk- Baby...*sniffs*

I Tense up as He Slowly scoot close to me and hug me tightly...I Hug him back as I close my she's but In a second open them, remembering what hr did to me...I push him off me as he look at me crying silently...

Y/n- You... You left me to die... YOU ALL LEFT ME TO DIE!!

Tae- Y/-

Y/n- Shut.up. ....*sigh* Now that I remember everything, don't expect me to come back..

Jk- Y-

Y/n- Never....And don't even take my name off your mouth..

He tries to Come close to me but I pull his collar as I bring his face near mine..

Y/n- You ditched me...I hate you...I hate you all..Just.. just get out of here.. Get out of my life...I was the stupid one to trust you all...

Jk- b-baby-

Y/n- I SAID SHUT UP!!.... shut up... Only..My kook calls me from that name... You don't have the rights to call me that... You lost them...The day to didn't trust me.. and left me there for god knows what reason...

Jk- I-Im your k-kook...

Y/n- no you're not...If You were my looks You would'nt had done that... You would've talked to me if there was a problem..But...But I know..My kook died..On the day he left me... When he lost his trust... Coz I know! He loved me..We loved each other..I..I don't even know you.. like, who-who are you... You're not my jungkook.. You can never be...And even if u are somehow... Then One thing is Confirmed...People do change...

Jk- N-no..P-please..I..I mistook you...I thought *explains everything*...

Y/n- *chuckle* Do u know what have u done...I..I was arranging a surprise date for you...A gift from my side.. Because I thought about you...I Thought I was a burden on you all...So I thought to re-pay you..But... You all don't deserve it...

Jennie- Y/n p-please...l-listen to him first..

Y/n- What should I listen to?! Huh?.Ok fine.. I'll listen to him.. Only after you imagine yourself on my place hm?.. Let's start...I'm sure you and tae o-... Taehyung, must be still dating right?..Then imagine-

Rm- Why are u talking like that?!...It was just a misunderstanding which can be solved easily...Why are u making such an issue of it ?!

Y/n- Im the one who is making an issue... Fine..Let me talk about you..What do even know happened with me?..And toh jennie.. even you didn't thought about me! Did u?...I..I trusted u the most after kook... Coz I thought we..We were friends..We were sisters...

Jennie- I did though about you...

Y/n- you didn't... Imagine being kidnapped by your own boyfriends house, then Getting beated up, Having Electric shocks and a hard brainwash, Getting shot in your body, nit having Necessary things like food or stuff to live on... And at last having to give your body to random strangers...Hoe would to feel huh?! You are a girl right... Then u can imagine them...I..I was tortured...I was burned to death!! I was freezed to death..I was starved to death...I was stabbed, Raped, absued to death...And at last The only name left my mouth was All of hours... Especially jungkooks and yours.. Thinking some day u will come and get me out of there...But imagine what?..Last year on My birthday, I get to know that u guys left me intentionally?...And now YOU say it was all a misunderstanding?!! Why am I making a big issue?!...3 years.. You think they were easy fir me to survive from huh?...

J-hope- B-but-

Y/n- What but huh?..What but huh?.. You guys must be happy aren't u... You got what u needed...Why do I always end up giving up on my self and giving someone my trust...I know it was my mistake to accept your proposal...But... You could've just told ke to leave...Why..Why did u all do this?...Just to torture me...If u guys wanted to see me scresm or beg, then Why didn't u all did it on your own?...I swear to god, I wouldn't had complained about a single Abuse...If it was u all....But from someone else.. even a scratch felt like a stab... Because I was broken... CONGRATULATIONS BTS!!...

I turn to jungkook as I step towards him saying-

Y/n- You broke me... You won..I loose...Now what do u want?...

Jk- ....I b-beg you..

Y/n- For what?.. you did the same kook... YOU ALSO USED MY BODY JUST LIKE THR OTHERS!! What is the difference?...Oh yeah wait..There IS a difference... You didn't beated me... Thanks for it... About the money and bills of the hospital and stuff, I'll return it to you all soon...But please...From today..I don't know u all and u don't know me..

Jk- Y/n-

Y/n- No please..Ket me go on my own.. Don't throw me away..I can't suffer anymore...I will die...

Jimin- F-fine... you want to go away don't u huh?... It's fine..But only on one condition... You have to repay every single won u spended or we spended on you 3 years ago...And to Make them less, You have to work in our dorm...As a MAID..

Y/n- How much is it?..

Jin- 90,000 won..

Y/n- Deal...

Suga- Y/n...

Y/n- *sigh*

Suga- we are sorry...I'm sorry..But please... Don't leave us...

Tae- You think we were happy all these years?! We all use to cry!! Jimin and jungkook were in depression!! J-hope didn't ate at all for weeks and only had water and fruits for a whole year!! Rm left his mafia work because he use ti stay tense and worried about you...We tried to find u!! Jennie and me tried to find u everywhere!! We found all the korea just to found that u vanished away in thin air.

Y/n- I use to live in... Selling market... Selling of girls.. where everything is sold in black... guns, knifes and all were normal... Anyways...Who am I even telling..U think I lived happily?.. Accept all those tortures, I use to cry all the time remembering u all!!! *Breaks the nearby flower vase* I SUFFERED ALOT MORE THAN YOU ALL!!!! I HATE YOU GUYSS!!!!

I start breaking stuff as some doctors rushed in the room and stopped nearby because I had a broken glass piece in ky hand..

Y/n- I.. I'll kill m-myself..

Jennie- No! Y/n.. Don't..P-please don't.. You're not in your senses..

Jk- L-look at me...

Y/n- N-no...Y-you... You will k-kill me!...I..I don't want to die...

She said stepping back on every step... Suddenly she tripped as she fall on the Bed backwards...I took the chance as I grab the broken piece from her hands...

I pin her hands above her head as I Start to shush her crying figure..

TBC..

(Sowwy for spelling mistakes)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

478K 12K 28
" do you want me to push you on the bed and thrust you raw, hmm???" " I-um-i " "I what sweetheart ?? . Answer me darling ,do y...
65.4K 1.9K 20
In the city of seoul..... Where at night no one can go out due to a fear...a fear of the dangerous mafia king who owns the asia and underground world...
13.3K 444 17
He knew deep down, through their rivalry he always wanted her. Wanted her all to himself. His. And only his. He pulled away before mumbling. "Mine."...
207K 6.3K 52
Jeon Y/N, A sweet and kind hearted soul with an innocent mind, she loves everyone and always tries to make people around her happy... Unaware of the...