The Heartless mafia and his f...

By Lushciousin

"Why me?" "It's my wish and remember you're mine" Just a 17 year old girl... Got involved with the most dange... More

Part:1
Part:2
Part:3
Part:4
Part:5
part:6
Part:7
Part:8
part:9
Part:10
Part:11
Part:12
Part:13
Part:14
Part:15
Part:16
Part:17
Part:18
Part:19
Part:-20
Part:-21
Part:-22 (1/?)
Part-22(2/?)
Part-22(3/?)
Part- 23
Part-24
Part-25
Part-26
Part:27
Part-28(1/?)
Part-28(2/?)
Part- 28(3/?)
Part- 29
P-30
Not a post
Part-31
Part-32
Part-33
Part-34
Part-35
Part-36
Part-37
Part-38
Part-39
Part-40
Part-41
Part-42
Part-43
Part-44
Part-45
Part-46
Part-47
Part-49
Part-50
Part-51
Part-52
Part-53
Part-54
Part-55
Part-56
Part-57
Part-58
Part-59
Part-60
Part-61
Part-62
Part-63 (only smut)
Part-64
Part-65
Part-66
Part-67
Part-68
Part-69
Part-70
Part-71
Part-72
Part-73
Part-74
Part 75
Part 76
Part-77
Part-78
An apology to my readers
I'm back!
Part-79
Part-80
Part-81
Part-82
Part-83
Part-84
part-85
part-86
part-87
Part-88

Part-48

2.9K 114 7
By Lushciousin

Y/n pov~

Don't hit meee!

It's hurting please don't hit me!!

JUNGKOOKKKKKM!! OPPPA!!! AHHHHHH!!! P-PLEASE DON'T HUT ME!!

It hurts please!!

Will u tell us where they are not..

I don't know!

No huh? Kitten getting guts huh?...

*Bash bash*

Please you're hurting me!!

_________________________________________

I woke up being extremely scared..

I look at my side and saw bam..

Please stop you're hurting me!!

Y/n- AHHHHHHH!!!

Bam pov~

I quickly woke up from y/n's screams..

Oh no...

Y/n- Please stop!!

She screamed.

Bam- No! No...Y/-y/n...Look it's m-me.
Bam bam!!

I yelled but she started hitting in air..

I look at the side table and saw a syringe... Sleeping pill syringe..

I took it and injected her in her Shoulder..

Y/n- I-its hurting k-kook..

Bam- shh... shh...

Y/n- *dizzy* Don't....Hurt me..

Bam- No one will hurt you.. Your bam is here..

Y/n- B-bam...Bam bam....

And she Passed out..

I picked her up and took her straight to tzuyu..I told them everything and we again electrocuted her..This time with high voltage...

I pick her up again and rook her to our room again...

Suddenly....

I saw a Necklace.... Shining while swinging at the edge of the makeup table....

I catch it before it could fall..

I tried to open the necklace heart but it didn't budge..

Suddenly I got an idea as I wrap it around y/n's neck...

I sprinkled some eager on her face and ahe woke up...

Before she could even speak, I shush her as I hover over her slowly...

I touched the necklace as she look down and gao slightly..

Bam- for you..

Y/n- for me...

I nod as she show her Cheeky smile and peck me...

Then we see the time...

Time: 9:45 am.

I got off her as I put her over my shoulder..

She Keeps on swinging on it as I take her inside washroom..

Y/n- Mr.Bambam, I can bath on my own..So Get out..

She said swinging her legs, hitting my chest..

I chuckle and put her on the Bathroom counter...

I Kiss her Roughly as I pull her waist...Her chest touching my Chest leaving no space in between...

Suddenly the alarm went off..

Y/n pov~

Bam groaned as I chuckle and jump of the Counter..

Rushing to the mic and speaker..

Suddenly the speaker spoke-

This is agent Pink,code 379, 10:30 am- 12:30am.thank you...

I screamed excitedly as I jump on bam..

Bam- She's back huh?..

Y/n- YESSSSSS!!!

I Peck his cheek roughly sucking on it leaving a red mark as he laughs and put me down..

I run to washroom getting ready for today..

I always have my next day's outfit in the washroom so I just wore them and made my hair..

My hairs were wet as I just left them like that as well as It was raining outside so no point of even drying thek cuz It's code 379 so they will definitely get wet again..

I took my weapons as I went out...

Bam told me that he has to go for a mission right now so he already left..

I went to jisoo's room while As I enter, we both bumped in each other slowly as she was coming out of her room at that time..

We smiled at each other as we walk out...

Reaching the main hall where others are, I spot Lisa also coming towards our way..

Boss- My baby girls are here..

He said as he peck evey single girl guard but hug me cuz he knows, I'll Break his Balls of he kissed me... also..He just can't kiss me..

We got the mission to attack the mansion of the boys from last night..

Lisa- Boss we will leave early as we will be going to club today..

He nodded and we drove off straight to the place...

_________________________________________

This mansion....It looks familiar...Ugh I hate this feeling of familiar thingy...

I got out of the car as me and some of the guards Got to the windows to see if any of them was open or not while Others went to some more doors/windows...

Soon I found one window which was half open...I got inside somehow and unlocked the nearby windows...

Our guards got inside and we started tackling down the Mansion guards...

As I was on my work, I suddenly heard Some noises from a room...

Some crying noises?...

I decided to peep inside...

I saw a boy crying...His back facing me while the whole room was dark with just a candle in the room?...

Is he broke? I mean he can't..He has this bigg ass mansion and these doga(guards) for protection so he can't be broke..

As I was peeking inside trying to get my next view of inside, my eyes suddenly fall on a photo...

My..... Pic...? Why does he have my Pic? Is he physco?! And when did I ever wore that type of dress? And I never click those type of clingy ass pics.....

My head...

I hold my head from my both hands with my shot gun in my hand when suddenly I felt a presence behind me..

I dodged the kick of the guy and Punched his face... Making his nose bleed as he hold it and move 2 steps back..

As I move in front, someone hold my neck from back chocking me as I hit his arm trying to get out...I Kick his knees bit he stays still like it doesn't matter to him...I start loosening breath..

??- Her mask..

As soon as I hear it, I start jumping to lossen up his grip a little but he just hold me tighter and in just 1 min, I felt like fainting any second.. and I do..

I Feel myself Looseing up as he hold me from my waist And picking me bridal style.. Meanwhile I just pass out...

?? Pov~

I Pick up the girl as we Take her to the basement...

I throw her body on the ground as her mask Leave out on the ground..

I go near her as I remove her hair...

Slowly about to see her face, as I was about to turn her face to myself, suddenly Jimin's phone ring..

Jm- A min ko- Jungkook..

Jk- Hm..

He excuses himself as I hear his talks..

Jm- Ok we are coming right away..Jin called everyone in the meeting place..

Jk- Let's go..

I left the girl as me and jimin went upstairs...

I ordered the guards already to torture her...

Y/n pov~

I woke up as I felt a whole bucket or bubbling hot water dropped on me..

I screamed as It burned my fresh wounds as I noticed I aas tied up to a wall from chains...

Y/n- *groans in pain*..

??- M-mam....

Y/n- What?... You're calling me mam after burning me....*spits on the ground* Moron...

Gd- Mrs.J-jeon..

Y/n- Mrs.what? Who teh fuck is jeon and who the fucking dick is Mrs.?...

Suddenly all the guards went away as I sat on the ground freeing myself..

And boom..It was a simple candy for me..

I Smile in satisfaction as I stood up from the ground, filing my nails with the knife I had in my Pocket...Yeah it's bloody from how much people it had chopped..

I fix my dress showing my cleavege as I suck a lollipop and comb my hair back from my nails...Just then the door opened..

Y/n- Let me go morons before I-

??- Y-y/n...

Y/n- how the fuck does everyone knows mu name?! Not like I'm a celebrity!Well, I don't really mind being one...*smirk*..

Suddenly the boy came to me as he hug me making me froze....

No one ever hugged me except my gang members or bam...

I push him off me as I dust my clothes for invisible dirt..

Y/n- You.... Better stay there..

I said glaring at him but he suddenly started crying..

??- BOYS!! OUR PANDA IS HERE!!

Y/n- Panda? *Chuckles* tch.. Cringy nicks...

??- Jin she's de-...

The boys from last night came as well as a girl...

The girl rushed up to me and she Sob looking at me..

Y/n- What? Why are u crying?..

She suddenly broke down as she fall but I catch her from her arms not letting her fall.

Why don't I want to let go of her...I love when people stay in my feet then why not her..Why not them..

Y/n- Yah... Stand up..

I ordered but she suddenly hugged me tightly as If I'm deining..

I put my Hand on her back as I pat it..

Y/n- Yeah yeah it's fine...*annoyed*..

I clearly don't know how to calm someone...

Well,this is me-

So, How can I just calm a crying mess girl..

I softly push her away as I Fix my clothes..

Y/n- Can u tell me why are u crying?...

??- Y-youre b-b-back...

Y/n- .....Back?.....Till my small brain is working,I think it's my first time being here isn't it...

??- Y/n...D-did u not forgive u-us?

Y/n- Of course I didn't.. You all kept me here with these Chains...Me?...*chuckle*...

You'll regret it..

Suddenly The guy from last night approached me..

??- It was you.....Who saw me last n-night.. Wasn't it...

Y/n- Damn u remember....Yeah it was..Any problem?..

??- Y/N WHY ARE U FUCKING TALKING TO US LIKE THAT?!

Y/n- .... Don't.ever.shout.at.me.

I said each and evey word with a gap..

??- Really....

Y/n- Really...

??- *sigh*..Are u still mad at us for what we did..

Y/n- Um.. yeah?...Well, It's not that big deal..Can we just get to the fighting part now?..I'm bored of talking..

??- F-fight...

Y/n- Yes bitch fight.. why? Baby git scared?..

??- you wanna fight huh?....Come on...

I smirked as I got closer to the boy..

Y/n- u sure daddy~...

??- *smirk* very much baby..

I smirked as I kick his stomach but he doesn't move an inch..

Y/n- what the-

He Punched my stomach making me get on my one knee..

??- Jungkook she's-

Jk- I don't care who she is or not....

??- SHE'S YOUR LOVE JK! DON'T DO ANY MISTAKES!

Y/n- Love?...Me?...*chuckle* You have a really bad choice... Listen here u boy....No.one.loves.me.

I said as he hold my waist and...

Kisses me...

His lips......Feel...... Familiar- UGH! NOTHING IS FAMILIAR BITCH COME IN YOUR SENSES!!

I kick his balls and Chock him but he twist my arm and point my knife at my neck...

_________________________________________
I Seeing hik still sleeping, while hugging my pillow, I smiled as I got near him and touch hus hair..As I was going tod shake him, hs suddenly hold my wrist and pull me..

Hovering over me as he pin my hands above my head, I felt....

A knife on my neck!!!???...

Y/n- k-kook-k..

_________________________________________

Kook...This name keeps ringing in my mind...But.... wae?....

That too when I'm with these boys..

He Tie my hands to my back and pick me up...

Jk- Now shut up...

Y/n- ....Do I look like a maid to u huh? Who are u to order me..

I said distracting him meanwhile, I cut the rope on my wrists from my nails...

Jk- I swear if your hands got united, I'll make sure to cuff u to bed and u know what I can do with u... Choi y/n...

Y/n- Um mr.Whoever u are, u have a great mistake as I'm Kang y/n not Choi..

He stopped in his tracks as he look at me... Nearly full of shock..

Jk- You are what...

Y/n- Kang-

Jk- What...

Y/n- are u deaf?!

Jk- *sigh* No...

Y/n- *Pouts annoyingly* You are so mean and weird...

He Suddenly chuckled as he entered inside the room from before I saw someone crying...

As soon as he entered, I saw pics...My pics..The room was full of my pics... With him too...

Jk- Can't u see.... That's you,me, boys and Jennie...You cheater...

Y/n- Excuse me....I'm not a cheater...I'm loyal to my boyfriend from the past 2 years and You.... Don't have any rights to call me a cheater.... And..And that's not m-me.... Especially that pic.... I'll never do that with you..

I said pointing at a pic..

He put me on the bed as I suddenly spot... tears? In his eyes?... wait..Why is he crying...It or because of ....ME?...

But still...

Why? ..

Jk- Did u really forgot m-me?...F-forgot our moments...

He said now crying... Aw he looks like a baby while cryi-....From when did I start behaving like this cringy.... Probably from the past 30 mins, In which This melo drama is happening...

Jk- P-please I'm sorry...D-dont do this-s...

He said and Hugged me tightly...

And Here my headache goes again..

Feels like someone is hammerimg me..

Y/n- Ahhh!

I yelp in pain as he look at me and start panicking..

Jl- W-what happ-ened...d-did I hurted yo-u?...

Y/n- m-my head....

Jk- JIN HYUNG!! BOYS! JENNIE!! C-COME QUICK! CALL MOMO! SOMEONE CALL HER...

And that were the last yell's' I heard before I fell into darkness..

TBC..

(Sowwy for spelling mistakes)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

33.1K 1.2K 46
He wanted to own everything and everyone! Money was everything to him. One of the most dangerous people in the world that happened to meet HER. They...
11.1K 491 17
Y/n a normal middle class girl living in a small appartment alone .... She was abandon at the age of 10 now she have to work for her living no one w...
14.1K 365 14
An innocent girl lee Y/n and the most dangerous mafia park Jimin... what Happened when his stepfather sold her to Mafia...will she able to survive or...
17.5K 711 38
[undergoing editing ] Y/n a simple girl without parents work as a waitress in a restaurant and unware the danger which is about to come in her life b...