The Heartless mafia and his f...

By Lushciousin

"Why me?" "It's my wish and remember you're mine" Just a 17 year old girl... Got involved with the most dange... More

Part:1
Part:2
Part:3
Part:4
Part:5
part:6
Part:7
Part:8
part:9
Part:10
Part:11
Part:12
Part:13
Part:14
Part:15
Part:16
Part:17
Part:18
Part:19
Part:-20
Part:-21
Part:-22 (1/?)
Part-22(2/?)
Part-22(3/?)
Part- 23
Part-24
Part-25
Part-26
Part:27
Part-28(1/?)
Part-28(2/?)
Part- 28(3/?)
Part- 29
P-30
Not a post
Part-31
Part-32
Part-33
Part-34
Part-35
Part-36
Part-37
Part-38
Part-39
Part-40
Part-41
Part-42
Part-43
Part-44
Part-45
Part-46
Part-48
Part-49
Part-50
Part-51
Part-52
Part-53
Part-54
Part-55
Part-56
Part-57
Part-58
Part-59
Part-60
Part-61
Part-62
Part-63 (only smut)
Part-64
Part-65
Part-66
Part-67
Part-68
Part-69
Part-70
Part-71
Part-72
Part-73
Part-74
Part 75
Part 76
Part-77
Part-78
An apology to my readers
I'm back!
Part-79
Part-80
Part-81
Part-82
Part-83
Part-84
part-85
part-86
part-87

Part-47

2.7K 102 13
By Lushciousin

Y/n pov~

I started shooting the mans while sucking a lollipop in my mouth..

Soon we got Inside the main hall and saw lots and lots of money as well as drugs, gold and even diamonds...We 3 collected everything and put them in the car...

Getting to our base, We all went to Our personal rooms as I closed the door of mine, locking it..

As soon as I turned around, I felt a presence behind me..

I quickly doged the bat Swinging above my head as I tackle the Person down on the floor with his hand being twisted at his back...

??- Babe it's me!! I know u are super strong but why testing your energy on meeee...

A boy whined as I quickly leave his arm..

Y/n- Bambam...

Bam- Ah... yeah...

He said as I smile and hug him tightly...

I peck his whole face and his lips As He spank my ass making me moan and jump on him..

He took us to the bed and pushed me down..

Bam- Strip..

Y/n- I'm tired right now..Can we later....?

Bam- Oh come on!!

U know we have done it only 1 time that too when we both were drunk in last year's mee year party!!!

Y/n- *chuckle* Mr.hanrsome, stay happy with what you are getting ok...

I said as He pin my hands beside me head tightly... leaning his face in mine as he Attach his lips to mine... Moving in sync..

Suddenly our emergency alarm got off..

He broke the kiss and groaned as I peck him again and push him on the Ned off me as I quickly rum to the Mic and speaker in my room..

Y/n- This is agent Marble,code 453,1:35am. (Mic)

??- This is agent claw,code 458,1:36pm.

I turned off the mic as I looked at bam..

Y/n- 458 it is..

Bam- Let's go then..

I pouted as He came near me And squeezed my boobs a little..

Bam- I hope I'll get these soon..

Y/n- You wish..

Bam- I do..

I chuckle as we then leave the room, running out of corridor into the weapon room..

As soon as we reach there, we start taking as much guns and bullets we can..

Y/n- Which fucking team is it even?..

Lisa- .......BTS....

Y/n- ...What?..

Bam- N-nothing babe.. another small team trying for our postion and our stuff... Lets get them free then I'll cuddle u..

Y/n- Hm...

B...TS..... Sounds familiar...Why does it sound-

Jisoo- let's go!

She exclaimed as we all run out..

As soon as I get out, I suddenly get pulled down by someone...

Bam- pabo, u could've died just now..

Y/n- Ho-

A sudden bomb blast In front of ud but the car behind which we were hiding, protected us...

Y/n- Than-

Bam- No need my love... Should we do some action now?..

I nodded as I Stand up... starting to shoot all the guards and some cheap Thrills On the way with my baby, My ak-47 (me not knowing any other gun name and googling them)

As I was about to turn around, Someone back flipped me, making me land on the ground...I fixed my Face mask which I was wearing to hide my identity....

This man....

We made an eye contact as We both just decided not to break it...

(Mask is like the covid mask which we wear normally NOW, not the robber one, it looks weird)

Why does his eyes seem familiar....Do I know him...

T......Ta....His name....T-ta...E...

He suddenly pointed his gun at my head..

??- Down on your knees..

I hold my head as he kick the behind of my knee making me stumble but I Balance myself..

He suddenly kicks my stomach when jisoo comes and starts fighting him...

Menahwhile, Bam cones from behind and take me behind a car..

Bam- You fine Y/-..... Marble..

(No real name identity in public)

Y/n- Yeah..Just a minor headache...

He nodded and put me down on the ground...

I stumbled then he suddenly give me a pill...

Bam- headache pill?..

Y/n- Hoe do u have this..

Bam- Y-you know na I have migrane...

I nodded as he gave me a water bottle from breaking the window of car and taking out a bottle..

I drink it as my headache starts fading away...

Y/n- oh it's worked well... thanks babe..

I peck his neck and we all start going back to work..

I even shot that Familiar boy from 5 mins ago in his right knee...

Soon the area gets filled with dead bodies here and there..

I smirk in satisfaction under my mask..

But...

Suddenly A Figure comes in my mind...A Plaine white figure... Some people..

K-kook-k..

A knife on my neck...?

Oh I'm soo always baby, I was in deep sleep, so I thought it was someone else..

(From Part-29)

I hold my head tightly from my both hands as I bend on the ground... when suddenly I feel a sting in my neck...

And everything starts spinning..

Bam- shh babe it's ok..

Bam picks me up as he takes me inside..

We reach our medical room as our Doc come out..

Min Tzuyu...

Tzuyu- On the chair..

She ordered as Bam put me on it..

He tied my hands and legs to the chairs handles as a Big top head landed on my head covering it..

Tzuyu- Who are you...

Y/n- ...*breathing heavily* K-kang y/n..

Tzuyu- Your age?

Y/n- 21..

Tzuyu- Boyfriend..

Y/n- ....K-kook...

I heard everyone gasp..

And suddenly I felt Electricity pass my body..I screamed as I started struggling and suddenly everything blacked out...

Bam pov~

We electrocuted her and she passed out...Her heart beating at the speed of 100...

Tzuyu- She will forget everything that happened in these 24 hours...

Lisa- Got it...

Bam- Are u su-

??- yes she is...

A Manly voice said as I bro big him..

Bam- Taemin..My man, finally you're back!

Taemin- Of course I had to....To meet my girl and my man bam!

He said as We hug again...He hugged others too and then everyone started leaving..

Taemin- I'll take her to her room..

Bam- Hm..

I and tzuyu untied her as taemin picked her up..

We took her to her room as taemim went out...

I removed her clothes as she was left in her spaghetti strap and her panty...I made her wear Some oversized hoodie with a pj before laying on bed with her..

I covered her and caressed her head kissing it..

Bam- I really think everything happening to u is bad but I love you....So much...I really do..And this is not in my hands...But I promise...We will get out of here and live on our own freely.... I'll try my best...But I'm sorry I can't let you go to him again....

TBC..

(Sowwy for spelling mistakes)

LEFT IN SUSPENSE ISN'T IT😏😏..

WELL, NEXT PART WILL BE OUT SOON...

"SOON" I MEAN REALLY SOON...

OK BAI!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

32.4K 1.1K 46
He wanted to own everything and everyone! Money was everything to him. One of the most dangerous people in the world that happened to meet HER. They...
13.2K 190 13
Kim Y/N the girl from Kim's family . The girl who is beautiful. Jeon Jungkook The most dangerous mafia fall in love with her. Y/N once lost her love...
485K 12.1K 28
" do you want me to push you on the bed and thrust you raw, hmm???" " I-um-i " "I what sweetheart ?? . Answer me darling ,do y...
10.6K 491 17
Y/n a normal middle class girl living in a small appartment alone .... She was abandon at the age of 10 now she have to work for her living no one w...