The Heartless mafia and his f...

De Lushciousin

"Why me?" "It's my wish and remember you're mine" Just a 17 year old girl... Got involved with the most dange... Mai multe

Part:1
Part:2
Part:3
Part:4
Part:5
part:6
Part:7
Part:8
part:9
Part:10
Part:11
Part:12
Part:13
Part:14
Part:15
Part:16
Part:17
Part:18
Part:19
Part:-20
Part:-21
Part:-22 (1/?)
Part-22(2/?)
Part-22(3/?)
Part- 23
Part-24
Part-25
Part-26
Part:27
Part-28(1/?)
Part-28(2/?)
Part- 28(3/?)
Part- 29
P-30
Not a post
Part-31
Part-32
Part-33
Part-34
Part-35
Part-36
Part-37
Part-38
Part-39
Part-40
Part-41
Part-42
Part-43
Part-45
Part-46
Part-47
Part-48
Part-49
Part-50
Part-51
Part-52
Part-53
Part-54
Part-55
Part-56
Part-57
Part-58
Part-59
Part-60
Part-61
Part-62
Part-63 (only smut)
Part-64
Part-65
Part-66
Part-67
Part-68
Part-69
Part-70
Part-71
Part-72
Part-73
Part-74
Part 75
Part 76
Part-77
Part-78
An apology to my readers
I'm back!
Part-79
Part-80
Part-81
Part-82
Part-83
Part-84
part-85
part-86
part-87

Part-44

3.1K 117 2
De Lushciousin

Jk pov~

It's 7 in evening while I'm watching TV with my baby with her whining on my lap because I snatched away her ice cream..It's fucking -2° outside and here she is..

Y/n- PWEASEEEEEEE!!!!!!! *puppy eyes*

Jk- no-

Y/n- Yah! U cant torture me like that! Its like u took away my love from me! Why cant u lemme eatt! I just want an ice cream, not ur property-

I kiss her to make her shut the hell up as I Pull her waist to me..

I Put a little weight of mine on her body as she slightly falls back on the bed while I hover over her, kissing her while her just starring at me while her lips slightly parted making me have entrance in her mouth..

I break the kiss with a pop sound as I smirk a little..

Jk- What?

Y/n- I hate u..

Jk- Aww I lobe u to~

I said but she turned her face to her right as I smirk more from an idea popping in my mind..

Jk- U sure, u don't love me huh?

Y/n- ......Get off m-me..

Jk- Really?...

Y/n- ...Yes..

I peck her lips as I pine her hands above her head and..

Started tickling her..She started laughing as I speak-

Jk- Now say...I love u..

Y/n- K-kookhaahahahaha- p-please stop it!!! NOOOO!!

Jk- Do u hate-

Y/n- I LOVE U TOOOOOOO~~~

She screamed as I stop right on her belly button before leaving her hands as I kiss her forehead all of a sudden..

We both sit up on the bed as she crawl in my lap and starts to snuggle in my neck making 'uwu' noises as I smile, relaxing ny head on the bed headboard while watching the tv..

Y/n- Can I have ma ice cWeam bac?

Jk- No..

Y/n- yah I'm just asking for a small little box, not ur property that u are saying no..

Jk- It's not about property my love.. Everything which is mine is all urs.. And about the ice cream..So..It's so cold outside and what if my baby got a cold hm?..

I said as she pouted cutely before falling on my chest as she crawl near my face, giving me a peck..

H/n- Can we go to shopping today? I have to buy so many things for our.. Marriage.. and our engagement too.

Jk- reception too.. baby..

Y/n- We will be doing a reception too...But..That will be so much expensive..

She said a she looked down..

Y/n- I'm not even contributing a single penny...

I sigh as I cup her tiny face and bring it near to mine..

Jk- U don't have to worry about it my love..And about the money.. then..I just told u that whatever it is mine, is urs too...So that means..U are the one who is   doing everything for the function with ur money...Not me..

She silently started to cry as I wipe her tears and peck her nose..

Jk- So now.. Don't cry..

Y/n- Thanku..

Jk- Aish..uR wELcOmE~

I mock as she chuckle and.. Suddenly kiss me..I immediately return it and slide my hand under her sweater just to feel her shiver..

I cover her back along with her head from the blanket as I rub her back still not breaking the kiss...

She pat my arm telling she's out of breath as I break the kiss and hug her..

Completely a baby.. She snuggled in my shoulder resting on me as I caress her back when the door suddenly opened revealing jennie and v..

Jennie- Y/N!

Y/n- Mm..*yawns*

Suddenly tae picked up y/n in a back hug, removing her from me as she whine while jennie also pull me up from the bed from my arm..

Jennie- What do u guys think u are doing?

Jk- Um... Chilling? In our room...In our mansion..?

Tae- Bruh... Dude it's ur engagement the day after tomorrow! And u guys are being a brat-

Y/n- I'm not a brat nor my koo is! *Cat eyes*

Tae- Ok I agree u are not but he is..It's his responsibility to take his precious soon-to-be wife to shopping as I'm taking jen..

He said as He peck jennie..

Y/n pov~

I sigh as Tae oppa finally leave me and without wasting a second, I hug jk as I snuggle in his chest trying to create warmth in this cold as I standint bare feet on the cold mat..

Jennie- Yah u!

She said as she turned me around while I whine even more than before because..Now I'm sleepy as koo already made me warm up!

Jennie- U both have 30 mins to get ready and leave from the house with us and if not, then we will be having u take u without ur wish..

She said and pulled tae oppa with her before closing the door as I quickly jump on kook trying to get his warmth by rubbing his shoulder but that doesn't work..

Jk- Are u that cold babe?

Y/n- mm..

Jk- Aish these brats..Come let me get u ready..

He said as I look at him shock..

Jk- What? Don't be embarrassed!

Y/n- B-but still...*blush* I'm shy..*mumble*

He snuggle his nose with mine as He  pull my waist to him..

Jk- Don't be...U don't even have a complete one month before I ruin u.. just 5 days... and...U know what I'll do with u baby..

He said as I hid my face in his neck while he laugh and start to tease me... Finally, after some more 5 mins, I agree to get ready by him and...Yeah I change my undergarments on my own..

He lay me on the bed softly as he peck me..

Jk- What? Why don't u pay attention on me? Is there something more interested than me on the wall or what?

Y/n- No..its just.. that..

Jk- Yeah..

Y/n- .....I'm lower chubby so...

Jk- *chuckles* no ur not..And even if u are then I don't care..I love YOU not ur BODY( every boy should)...

He then smiles and again pecks me before making me wear my outfit..

Then he changes into his clothes and then makes me sit on his lap, meanwhile he do my hair..

And here I am... Being all ready by my soon-to-be husband...

I was left in 'O' seeing myself..

Jk- U look gorgeous baby..

He said back hugging me as I smile and Ruffle his hair..

He shows me his cute bunny smile before picking me as He sits on his knees and I get on his back..He gives me a comb as I start brushing his hair.. Finally as I make his hair, I get down from him and wear my brown boots as he wear his shoes and we start walking out..

Him~

Of course he would look like this.. He's a mafia...

Anyway.

We just got downstairs and me,kook, taetae and Jen started going out...We sat in their car as Taetae drove us to their personal mall with guards with us but....

I guess it's fine.. Atleast I will be able to select a dress for myself in silence-

Jennie- Me and y/n will go together and u and tae will go together! Got it?

I guess no silence anymore..

Jennie- Yah! Y/n what are u thinking?!

Y/n- Huh? N-nothing.

Suddenly kook lean in my face as I bend backwards a little..

Jk- Is something disturbing u my baby?

Y/n- No..

Jk- If there is something the u can just tell me..I'm not gonna eat u..

Y/n- Aish its nothing!!

I said as I gave him a quick peck and luckily we reached the mall as jennie pulled me inside..

_________________________________________

Jennie- No..

Here I'm trying the 7th dress for my marriage and jennie just keeps on saying no to everything...No doubt this girl's choice is high fie...

(Dresses will be shown on the occasions)

______________evening 7:30 pm__________

We just sat in our car with shopping bags in our hand as I rest on the backseat as Jk start driving while tae oppa in passenger seat and me and jennie in back..

And without noticing, we both dozzed off after a tiredy and hectic day..😴😴..

TBC..

(Sowwy for spelling mistakes)

Continuă lectura

O să-ți placă și

13K 343 14
An innocent girl lee Y/n and the most dangerous mafia park Jimin... what Happened when his stepfather sold her to Mafia...will she able to survive or...
23.2K 854 28
"Is it ok to fall in love??" "yes" "but" "but??" "IS IT OK TO FELL IN LOVE WITH YOUR BROTHER'S GIRLFRIEND??" ...
7.1K 484 30
MOB BOSS X ORPHAN GIRL I'm the princess of the mob, the only surviving member after a gang war left me an orphan. My aunt is desperate. Maybe that's...
12.1K 657 44
... 𝙋𝙧𝙚𝙙𝙚𝙨𝙩𝙞𝙣𝙚 means 𝙁𝙖𝙩𝙚. Fate between two souls who meet at uncertain circumstance and force to stay together and then forced by thei...