The Heartless mafia and his f...

By Lushciousin

"Why me?" "It's my wish and remember you're mine" Just a 17 year old girl... Got involved with the most dange... More

Part:1
Part:2
Part:3
Part:4
Part:5
part:6
Part:7
Part:8
part:9
Part:10
Part:11
Part:12
Part:13
Part:14
Part:15
Part:16
Part:17
Part:18
Part:19
Part:-20
Part:-21
Part:-22 (1/?)
Part-22(2/?)
Part-22(3/?)
Part- 23
Part-24
Part-25
Part-26
Part:27
Part-28(1/?)
Part-28(2/?)
Part- 28(3/?)
Part- 29
P-30
Not a post
Part-31
Part-32
Part-33
Part-34
Part-35
Part-36
Part-37
Part-38
Part-39
Part-40
Part-42
Part-43
Part-44
Part-45
Part-46
Part-47
Part-48
Part-49
Part-50
Part-51
Part-52
Part-53
Part-54
Part-55
Part-56
Part-57
Part-58
Part-59
Part-60
Part-61
Part-62
Part-63 (only smut)
Part-64
Part-65
Part-66
Part-67
Part-68
Part-69
Part-70
Part-71
Part-72
Part-73
Part-74
Part 75
Part 76
Part-77
Part-78
An apology to my readers
I'm back!
Part-79
Part-80
Part-81
Part-82
Part-83
Part-84
part-85
part-86
part-87

Part-41

2.9K 114 4
By Lushciousin

Y/n pov~

We got downstairs when His stupid phone rang again as always on our alone time..

Y/n- I swear I'm going to kill ur phone..

Jk- *chuckles* Just a min baby..

He said and started talking on his phone...As I was getting bored there by just standing and watching his every move, He suddenly kissed me... out of the blue...In between he ended the call and pulled my waist while me being in shock just kept my eyes wide as balls and body froze..

He broke the kiss as he left a strand of saliva between us..

Jk- Our marrige date is fixed baby.. its After 2 weeks! *Bunny smile*

Y/n- What...

Jk- YES BABY! IT'S FIXED!..

He said and picked me up from my waist as he spinned me around in happiness making me smile at his behavior..

He stopped swinging me and pecked me multiple times before Picking me bear style as I secured around his muscualr body while snuggling in his neck..

Jk- Are u excited baby?..

Y/n- Yechhh!..

Jk- Hm...Oh look who's here..

He said as I looked up and saw..

Jennie...In...Tae's arms.. while others following them..

Jk- so..What happened to her?

Jimin- She's on her....Um u know.. girl things..And she is having body pain so tae just picked her up nothing else.. Right guys? *Smirk*

Jennie- Yes-

Tae- I Love You Jennie..

He said and suddenly kissed her..She literally looked like as if her eye balls were pop out of her socket now and tae stopped kissing her..

Rm- ok congrats we got another couple and a sister here..

Jennie- I-.......What was t-that?..

Tae- What?

Jennie- Y-you..

Y/n- Yes Jen he kissed u!..

Jk- Why are u so excited baby? *Deep voice*..

Y/n- U-uh...A-ah it's nothing-g..

Jk- Are u sure?..*leans in*

Y/n- y-yeah..*Steps back*

Jin- Yah Stop it!

Kook smirked and pulled me from my waist and just put me beside him while jennie also confessed and tae and jennie shared a kiss together.. Soon we all settled on the couches and jk announced our marrige date...Tae also agreed to marry jennie at the same date.. also.. jennie has broken alp the ties with her dad..

J-hope- Now that everything is settled... Let's just enjoy tonight..

Jennie- Not now hyung-

Suga- Oppa...For u and Panda only.. Actually.. Let's give u a nickname too..

Tae- Babygir-

Y/n- MOUSE!

Jk- what?

Y/n- yeah.. mouse.. She's cute and she looks... cuddly! Just like a mouse..

Jennie- But I don't like mouses..*pout*

Tae- Yah I'll decide it..It's babygirl-

Jin- Rabbit!..It's final..

He declared as we all laughed at Tae while he sighed defeated..

Jennie- You can call me that in personal*whisper to tae*..

Tae- But I'm in a mood to do it practical babyg-

Jennie- *coughs loudly*

Jimin- Water..*hands a glass of water to jennie*

Suga- Ok let's have some snacks... Clara(maid) make ramen for everyone with Shakes and eggs..

Y/n- Should I make some drinks?.

Jk- No baby..That is maids work..

Y/n- White mocha for u...

He pecked me as I got to the kitchen after taking everyone's order (lol)..

I made the drinks while talking with the maids casually and we all went to movie room while me and Jennie on our Boyfriend's laps..

"ZOMBIELAND"

What can I even expect from these boys..

I thought and clinged on Kook while holding his shirt tightly when..

??- BOOO!

Jennie/Y/n- AHHHHHH!!!

I jumped off Kook's lap while jennie also ran with me and we got to Rm oppa as he was at a corner and sat in his lap hiding in his broad chest..

Rm- aish *chuckles* *dimple smile*

Jk/Tae- YAHHHHH J-HOPE AND JIMIN!!!!..

I heard everyone laughing while me and jennie hold hands together..

Rm- Calm down bubs..Its ok..

He kissed both of our heads and Hugged us..

Jin- That was a joke girls..Now go and sit at ur places before these two asshole blast..

We slowly stood up as I go to kook and sat on his lap while bear hugging him and hiding in his neck..

Jk- Don't sit on any other man's lap now or I will make sure to punish u baby...got it?

Y/n- Mmm....*baby voice*

_________________________________________

Jk pov~

*Sigh* The movie was finished 15 mins ago but we are still here in the movie room.. Watching the two babies snuggling on our laps..

Jimin- *yawns* I don't want to sleep..I wanna cuddle them both..

Tae- *glare* find urself a girlfriend then but don't u dare put a eye on my baby or my sister..

Jm- Yeah yeah u possessive man I won't..

Suga- let's get some sleep now.. Let's leave it's 1:45 now..

He said as we all stood up and went to our room after wishing each other good night..

I got to our room and put my baby down on the bed as I covered her with the blanket... she smiled slightly in her sleep making me smile too at her baby behaviour..

I put some aloe vera gel at my face and some cream before going to bed..

As usual I pulled y/n near me but she suddenly woke up..

Jk- eh? What happened baby?

Y/n- Mm...I'm cold..*puppy eyes*...

Jk- Ah come here ket me make u warm..

I said and pulled her inside my hoodie with me while taking her on top of me..

I suddenly felt her Trying to get her feet in between my legs..

Jk- Baby why are ur feet so cold? Were u walking bare feet?

Y/n- Yeah *pouts* I'm cold koo..

Jk- wait..

I said and stood up with her clinging on me as I walked towards our closet and grab a pair of socks as I put her on the bed and her feet on my lap.. Making her wear the socks as I rub her feet between my hands, she suddenly sat up and yawned like a baby as usual..

Jk- Go to sleep baby it's so late..

Y/n- *pouts* Then come here!..

Jk- Ok *smiles*

I got to her and layed down as she quickly came inside my hoodie and Put her small head on my chest..

I hugged her tiny waist and pecked her head as she wiggled a little and finally slept after 5 mins..

I put her down on the bed beside me and hugged her tightly and finally closed my eyes to sleep now...

TBC..

(Sowwy for spelling mistakes)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

6.5K 393 61
Trigger Warning: 18+, mature content, abuse, harassment, torture, murder. Read At Your Own Risk. --------------- Y/N. A 22 year old woman who just gr...
8K 307 18
BTS, one of the most famous boybands in the world, is getting death threats and are followed by stalkers, unknown people. To find who those people re...
13K 345 14
An innocent girl lee Y/n and the most dangerous mafia park Jimin... what Happened when his stepfather sold her to Mafia...will she able to survive or...
7.2K 490 30
MOB BOSS X ORPHAN GIRL I'm the princess of the mob, the only surviving member after a gang war left me an orphan. My aunt is desperate. Maybe that's...