| Fall Of Felicity | Erwin Sm...

By ilovecoffeeXOXO

Every single human to ever come alive in this life has a deck of cards representing the character traits that... More

Before We Start
Dinner
A New Friend
An Unexpected Turn
Two Minds One Dream
Every Fathers Wish
Instructor Rafael Pavlov
Pain
The Devil's Spawn
The Devil's Lair
Eyebrows and Lambchop
Training Day One
Was This A Good Decision
Home
The Outside World
Hand To Hand Combat
Somebody To Love
Goodbye My Friend, Hello Heartache
The Real Marie
Blinded By Beauty
Adeline
Karma?
First Sip
Erwin's Sweet Sixteen
3D Maneuver Gear
Mina (Mike x Nanaba)
Sex and Pain
A Deal With the Devil
Anka Rheinberger and Thomas
Time Is Ticking...
A Sweet Victory
Moo-blit
Blackjack
Graduation
Commander Keith Shadis
First Expedition
The Eagle's Feather
Bianca's Wedding
Forever Mine
The Bitter Truth
The Moon and Stars
A Twisted Truth
Birth
An Exception
Trust
The Pastries
What Happened Now?
Neander
Obtain
Garrison Branch
Life's Full Of Tough Choice's.
I Can Hear The Bells.
October 14th.
Baby Elourea Zacharias.
Mr and Mrs. Dok.
I Don't Dance.
I Want You.
Grandma Smith's Blessing.
The Ring.
A Bitter Truth.
My Prince.
Life And Death.
Elourea's First Birthday.
Street Rat to Survey Corp Rat.
A Talk.
Pleasure
Uh-Oh
Time
Round Two
Dinner Date
I Can't Give Up
Save Me Erwin
Surgery
Justice
Shower, Sex and Satisfaction
Jack!?
Black Or White
Young Love
Nature Vs. Nurture
Erwin's Ring
I Do
Love Me Aurora
Pregnant!
Victoria
The Moutain's Top
Commander Pixis
One Night, Two Beginning's
Forever Home
The Fall of Wall Maria
A Compromise
Baby Number One
A Broken Man
Long Ago
Repairing an Old Wound
Marriage
Baby Number Two
Goodbye Grandmother
Naive Aurora
Edwin's First Birthday
So Long Jack
Happy Birthday Aurora
Gym Bros
Eustace's First Birthday
Harder Erwin
Authors Note! Important Please Read 🙏🏻

Friendship

633 21 14
By ilovecoffeeXOXO

Erwin's POV

My dear sweet Aurora had nearly lost her life to a monstrous eating titan and surviving such a nightmare she has the battle scar to remind her of the traumatizing situation, a broken arm...

To heal this scar she had to sustain an open arm surgery where the doctor was compelled to mend her bones back into place along with using rods and screws aiding her arm to heal properly.....

During the entire surgery, all I felt was stressed and worried because all I could do was cowardly sit by her bedside holding her hand, as she had to fight this battle alone, without any of my assistance..... but after so many years of being with this woman I've learned so many beautiful things about her, and one of them is her determination.

It's her factor that excels her to withstand traumatic situations fighting through them, and she manages to still gleam a smile full of happiness and sweetness...

My loving bride had finished her surgery with no complications only to release some agonizing groans, and I couldn't possibly feel most uplifted and high knowing this was one step to being healed......

If I had the knowledge and understanding of the medical terminology, I wouldn't have hesitated to operate on beloved bride because my procedures are precise towards any obstacle I face, but I would guarantee Aurora more safety because I'm the one supervising.....maybe in a different life where I felt free and justice, I would have chosen that road....but alas my world is full of mysteries and dark secrets that I am desperate to know, and I want to be that man that uncovers the truth and changes history.

Once Aurora had passed out like a newborn, I immediately aided her as best I could under the circumstances, organizing and comforting my beloved beauty as my hands gently treated my love just as sacred as a princess.

Dr.Nightengale had insisted I as well needed the rest and leave Aurora for the night since I had endured more damaging images and rusheeds than her.

Though Clara had some sympathy with my position knowing how much I was protective over my little swan, she had to rationally explain to me the medical side effects of not allowing my brain and body to relax and find peace. This only causes the human body more stress and can revolve to many variations such as sickness and illness.

Starting from my head all the way to my toe pain was scorching in me like millions of wasps, but my most troubling strain was toward's Aurora's safety it was the worst possible feeling draining my energy the most...

As much as I wanted to stay by my lover's side throughout the whole night the doctor had convinced me with her wisdom and logics that I needed to allow my body the rest, so I can have the energy and strength to keep fighting.......but sadly I should haven't been so weak and submit to my exhaustion of being tired.

I had obeyed the doctor's order as easily as eating whipped cream, making my way towards my dorm brutally exhausted not even having the energy to take a shower and change......

I removed my shoes and flung my body on my mattress as I pass out from exhaustion......only yet to be disturbed in a few short hours by loud footsteps and petrifying cries that reminded me of my lover when she's in danger.

Hearing how hurtful those cries of terror were instantly caused my body to awaken as though flickering on a light switch since the cry was so helpless and attractive at the same time.

Awoken from my slumber curiosity was driving me mad wondering who would be up this late, and why exactly was such a beautiful voice would be crying for help.

The moment I saw my beloved in danger instantly urged all my senses to be concentrated on her safety and focus on her needs.....but once I figured out the whole situation knowing Aurora was nearly raped, I reacted on my instincts of anger and wrath......and there is a reason why I don't rely on these two emotions as much.

Typically I'm a man that bases his corporation on reason and logics, but knowing my love has been assaulted in any way just breaks all my barriers generating me to become such a violent monster that titan's look pathetic.

My veins boiled with temper and bubbled with anger causing me to react so brutally and violently I broke a man's jawbone.....just because he laid his crusty fingers on my love. He harmed and injured the only person that I would die for without any hesitations......

Rubbing her body was one thing that I could maybe eventually learn to live with, but knowing he was inside of her......it was just unforgivable.

Never have I felt so much rage towards another human in my life, even the dwarf's trifling vulgar tongue of his had made it as though butterflies were being fluttered.

Paul's action on the other hand was an endgame and justice needed to be served......for Aurora, but mainly for my vengeance.

Physical punishment can be most pleasing to my senses and desires, but sincerely to gain my satisfaction of justice is to make someone suffer psychologically.

I want him to feel forgotten, banished, undesirable and most of all emptiness. He's going to be as unwanted and repulsive as the gum stuck to the bottom of your shoe...but he's going to act as puny and vulnerable as the sticky gum. Latching onto whomever he can find even by his last strands he'll try....but like all the endings to gum stories, in the trash where he belongs.

I'm going to make Paul suffer as though the only resort to escaping his misery is through death.....

And might you ask how I'll make this possible.....

Power.

Paul is a Squad Leader as am I, but he doesn't have Shadis on his side as tightly as I do.

Already I am predicting Shadis will want a meeting to discuss what happened given Paul isn't an ordinary soldier and this issue is critical. I'll then lay out all the evidence against him exemplifying no mercy...

My position to the Survey Corps is exalted, thus giving me the authority and claims that my word is stronger than Paul's....

Only using my mere tongue and credibility, I can convince my opponent into casting away Paul, stripping him from his title along with any nobility he had in this branch, to leave him with nothing, making him feel forgotten and lost, leaving him to result into the streets where he belonged.

Just by a simple verification on my behalf I can ruin him and crush him like the filthy cockroach he is.......

As my mind raced how I would seize justice for Aurora, I couldn't deny the warmest sensation to ever feel my veins....and that was her fluffy pink lips.

I was hunched down as though I was relying on an old wooden cane, as Aurora stood on her tiptoes extending her height as our mouths were squished together like tentacles on a squid, causing all those heated vengeful emotions to disappear like the night's breeze.....I was overpowered with calmness and gentleness.

Feeling her tender lips gently rub against mine brought sudden ease to my mind, but part of me couldn't deny I was still suffering from all these horrid actions, nearly losing the love of my life one second and the next about to become a piece of meat towards a vicious predator...

Aurora still had her lips locked onto mine like lipstick, but I slowly started to feel more kisses being expressed through her sudden lip movements of climbing and rubbing.......but I was utterly exhausted to even think about pleasure, and my mind wouldn't be at peace until she was in my arms.

I'm sorry my darling....I'm just so tired.

Filled with weariness along with wanting to secure Aurora like a little puppy, I slowly lift myself back up gently breaking our lips apart causing the both of us to roll our eyelids open to expose our beauty....

Aurora's green eyes met mine as I gaze mindlessly into her striking pupils causing them to shimmered like stars....

"Common, my darling." I stated with my hand still groping her lower back but transitioning her body to start walking back towards the infirmary room. 

"We both need some sleep...."

The two of both easily agreed on heading to bed since this entire day kept progressing worst and worst.....and what better what to numb these feelings is through a deep slumber...

I had safely escorted and helped Aurora back into her cot, getting her to lay flat on her back as I carefully removed her sling to give her neck a rest making her injured arm relax on her ribs.

"Erwin, my love." she spoke with a loud yawn, mimicking how cute a kitten would meow. "Thank you for everything..." she smiled blissfully and within seconds her eyelids slump as well as her head, rolling to the side knocked out cold as though blowing a candle.....

Once my bride was secure and well, I then transitioned myself towards her healthy side meaning her left side. Given the cots were already small to work with and Aurora and I aren't the tiniest people, I had to drag an empty cot and attach our cots so the both of us could lay in peace.

I remove my shoes plopping my exhausted body on the soft cot, allowing myself to finally unwind and relax after such a brutal day, and what better way to end this horrible night is laying next to the love of my life.

My body was laying completely flat on my back with my head focused upon the celling trying to loosen my muscles but more so my mind.....but resting besides me was a perfectly delicate woman that was softer than a pillow, which could easily satisfy me...

I then roll my head towards my right side causing my eyes to gaze upon sleeping beauty with her blonde locks falling gracefully down her chest and breast and having a face of weariness....seeing her so helpless only caused me to gleam a bright smile enchanted by her beauty.

"I love you Aurora...." I breathed scooting myself closer and then I rolled onto my right side like candlelight. I pulled myself closer to her body reaching my arm to clasp around her waist allowing my face to rest in between her neck and shoulder, finally giving comfort towards my mind and body to drift away in a slumber as though a spell was cast on me.....

Nine Hours Later,
The Following Morning.

My body is trained to always wake up at the crack of dawn, and in general, I'm always up because I tend to lack the proper amount of eight hours of sleep for a human, but given all the trauma and pain I've dealt with these past twenty-four hours.....I snoozed in like a Sunday morning and I had strong evidence to prove so.

My body had remained in the same position the whole night lying on my right side, as my head was nuzzled into her neck and chest....but the greatest evidence that I had from the restful night was the hot gooey saliva stained on both corners of my mouth and my blonde hair all spiked and frizzled as though a rubber balloon was scratched against my scalp.

But as always I'm more capable to waken myself before Aurora.....

Slowly and steady I begin to feel all my senses starting to play, feeling my lungs expand and shrink moderately providing me the air to breathe allowing my body to function, but the sharpest sense coming into play was my ability to see.

My body had recovered and sustained enough amount of energy causing my eyelids to flung open as quickly as the autumns breeze, letting me to see images of this beautiful life.

Aurora...

My first reaction and first thought was my love, urging me to check upon my precious human, wanting to know if she was secured and safe through the entire night.

Instantly I lift and turn my head towards the sleeping blonde, my eyes soaking in her beauty to see a feeble woman still lying exhaustly with her head rolled over but what brought more peace and tranquility to my mind was to see her chest slowly rise in the air like a kite and then exhale her breathe to have her chest lower back into resting position, repeating the same cycle over and over.....

Watching such a simple function on her increased my smile to be filled with happiness knowing she was alive. Aurora always is breathtaking, meaning she's full of surprises.

I lower my eyes towards her round breast which to properly see her injury I had to lift my body even more nearly in a sitting position to give me the full image that was resting on her waist that was precious as diamonds.

Still, Aurora had her injured arm resting underneath her breast across her ribcage, but my left hand was grasping around her waist and with Aurora's free hand she had sweetly placed her hand on top of palm feeling the heat being exchanged and her love....

She's so beautiful.....

Seeing how elegant and peaceful my bride was laying next to me caused a smile to escape my lips...but what was even more enchanting was seeing her blonde locks so gracefully flow down her gorgeous body like vines on a grape.....

I watch with astonishment urging my senses to feel her softness as I gently slide my hand out from Aurora's, slowly levitating my hand towards her chest inserting my fingertips through her locks beginning to comb through her strands. With each finger I felt the silkiness of her hair glide down my palm causing my eyes to fall in a trance from her beauty...

My hand would run through her blonde hair feeling the locks glide through my fingertips as soft and delicate as a sheep's wool.
Her hair fell to her waist, but once my fingers extended to her tips I would lift my hand back up towards her chest to repeat the same motion grooming her tenderly with my palm....

As delightful and peaceful everything was, my morning was about to turn sour like milk.....because of one little dwarf.

Levi and Furlan had just entered the infirmary room, both standing side by side glimpsing around each cot wondering where exactly was sleeping beauty resting.....

Furlan had a hard time finding the pretty blonde soldier eyeing each cot with a curious look, as Levi's glistering coal black eyes had spotted the pretty blonde releasing a more eased look.....but then his eyes recognized a hand brushing her glossy locks, climbing up to reach what was groping her from behind.

I was staring directly into Levi's black eyes and moronic face of his, giving me a sudden feeling of discomfort as though a snake was spiraling down your abdomen towards your hips making you squirm and twitch with irritation.

As our eyes were locked together, I too could sense the aggravation being released from the midget's pupils, but what flammed his entire eyeballs itself was anger.....an emotion so profound it left us both wanting to jump off a cliff from each other presence...

I was having such a delightful morning until I saw his atrocious face....

Not a moment longer of our eyes making an exchange caused Levi to pivot his direction, flinging himself in the other way where he came not even attempting to think twice about staying....

Noticing Levi's sudden change in direction, brought more ease in my veins causing me to release a more relaxed look.

What joy it brings me knowing you're leaving.....

"Levi!" said Furlan in a hushed voice with his right hand reaching over to grab Levi's shoulder. "Where are you going?" he asked with a faint voice expressing a more concerning look along with his eyes soft as whipped cream....

"Back to our dorm." Levi bluntly admitted, fidgeting his body like a worm trying to squirm out of Furlan's hand....

Furlan's entire face was awed with sadness, causing his blue eyes to soften like a bucket of roses along with his eyebrows to sink downward from disappointment....

"Excuse me, but may I help you with something?" questioned Dr.Nightingale with a calm and relaxing expression her dark blue eyes strangely attracted to Levi's cold ones.

From the dwarf's arrival, I felt disgusted by his presence wanting to vomit my brains out as though I had gotten food poisoning, but part of me was now was burning with interset noticing Clara had entered their conversation and I was curious to see Levi's behavior....

Levi heard the doctor's tongue speak, causing him to halt like a soldier towards any gate, as his slender body slowly started to twist back where he started....

Levi's cold eyes fell on the doctor's image causing both of their eyes to glitter like stars once the two of them exchanged a look, fully exposing their appearance towards one another along with Levi grasping her vibe.

My eyes took interset on the two, gazing from afar how such a man with an indecent and sharp tongue had to take a moment to gather his thoughts along with his environment.

Odd, indeed.....when it comes to me, he's ruthless and shows no mercy like a tiger.

After a solid ten seconds of complete silence of Levi analyzing the doctor, his black eyes once more landed on with mine like a duel, with a matador and a bull....

"I thought the cots were only used for injured soldiers." Levi spat rudely his black eyes hardening like a piece of stone, making me not too far away from him because of his tongue.

Hearing Levi's scornful comment and not to mention his bleak voice so early in the morning, it felt like hearing long nails scrape a chalkboard slowly releasing its unpleasant screech, making you squirm and flinch like a fish out of water...

If we were the last two people on this place, I would rather hang myself with my own shirt than having to spend it listening to that vulgar tongue of his....

Clara released a rather confused look from Levi's sudden question, causing her to follow and notice where exactly this furry was erupting from.....

This duel between us with his black eyes focused on my blue ones, I felt like I was the bull and Levi was the matador waving the red flag against my face trying to stir and aggravate any irritation.....and he was doing such a fine job.

"Correct, but last night Miss.Sinclair and Mr.Smith had a rough night." she explained having her eyes return towards Levi instantly causing her to release a much rather fascinating look of enjoyment.....since her dark blue eyes twinkled gazing upon humanity's strongest soldier.

Furlan released a tender look filled with empathy and sorrow nearly about to ask what had happened, but Levi's tongue was sharper than his blades.

"I don't see a fucking moon anymore." Levi spat viciously like a serpent revealing its vangs. "Then get that bastard off of Aurora." Levi's glare deepens with violence and anger, the tenseness flaming in his pupils could burn down a whole village.

Levi managed to crack my calmness and shatter any patience within me like a vase, but the difference between me and Clara was that she was closer to the dwarf giving her more opportunity to fight back with fire.

Clara's dreamy daze from Levi's presence had suddenly drained like water in a bathtub, causing her to be more alert and organized with her surroundings.

"Excuse me?" she questioned with a more serious tone of voice, brushing off any sign of calmness in his veins provoking her face to harden exhibiting nothing but strength and a bold look......

Levi's spiteful glare had broken from mine, causing his black eyes to shift onto Clara's blue ones.

"Got wax in your ears?" he remarked with a scowl as intense as a lion. "I don't want to be anywhere near that cunt."

Furlan's entire face blazed with pinkness, embarrassed by Levi's harsh words since all the doctor was trying to do was help....and Levi was lashing out than usual because of Isabel....

"I'm so sorry miss!" Furlan breathed quickly stepping in between the two of them wearing a more frightening look. "Levi and I have just been going through a lot..." he mentioned with a broken voice, as though his heart was like shattered glass.....

As calming and collective Clara can be in an operation, it seems as though her temperance was resembling more of an attitude from Levi's words.....and attitude as so if not equally as Levi's but she had more sass and spicy rolled into one, reminding me of sushi.....

"I heard your friend loud and clear." she stated with a rather challenging look her blue eyes stern and intense like marble. "And if he thinks he can behave like this in my infirmary room, then I'm going to have to ask you to leave this instant!" she stated with a fierce look having no fear to stand up to such an indecent tongue.

Levi's glare was still rough and solid as a piece of iron, but his salty tongue had managed to be chopped off from the doctor's command causing his feistiness and rudeness to lower like lowering the fire to the kettle.......

Levi had his eyes locked on the doctor, as Clara still wore a fearless look of bravery reminding me of a lion.

"You're the doctor?" he asked still wearing a face of grimness....

Clara noticed his fur had lowered meaning his rudeness but that still didn't allow her to put down her guard since she was equally as powerful as Levi when it comes to being feisty....

"I am." she stated. "Unless you clean up this filthy act of yours, I will ask you to leave."

Levi took a deep breath his eyes still centered on the doctor. Clara was just a smidge taller than Levi causing his head to lean just a tad up to see her dark dazzling blue eyes.

Hearing the doctor's response I was mildly impressed seeing how strong and brave she was to defend herself, but what was most shocking which nearly made my jaw drop was Levi's reaction.....

"Fine..." he muttered under his breath, as though he was the dog and she was the master......obeying her command without any complaint.

I widened with eyes from shock witnessing this whole conversation between the dwarf and the doctor. I was stunned how a female could tame and command Levi so easily without having to resort to threats or violence......

Was it because she was a female and it's biological that males tend to be more lenient with females, or was it a greater factor such as the doctor exhibits strength, expressing herself so boldly and fearlessly Levi automatically accepted her request.

Did I just see this correctly.....the doctor was capable to unify Levi without resorting to insults???

Impossible.....how is this a probability?

Clara nodded her head approvingly as she lowered her defensive side as she returned to her civil duties what she devoted her life to.

"Now, how may I help you?" she questioned with a more neutral look and tone of voice though her blue eyes still had a hard time looking anywhere but Levi's dark black ones.....

Levi once more had shifted his cold eyes to be locked onto mine like a padlock, which brought instant annoyance to see his diminutive face....but part of me couldn't deny how perplexed I was to see a doctor whose head of all the medical staff to lower a feisty dwarf's attitude simple as snapping your fingers.....but then a strange thought soared through my head like a shooting star....

What is a man's all time weakness no matter what age we sink to....

Females.

Levi noticed and sense my sudden train of thought since I wasn't presenting as much irritation across my face which lessened his interset to annoy me with his presence.

"We came to see Aurora." Levi sharply spoke
now returning his attention towards the doctor, as he held up a small wildflower causing Furlan to as well lift his.

Furlan held onto a clear white dandelion the ones that are made for wishing for little boys and girls, as for Levi he held onto a tiny bright yellow dandelion not even five inches tall....

Clara's expression softens up a bit noticing the flowers from the gentleman finding it rather kind, as she courteously pointed out where Aurora and I were laying....

"If you have any questions or concerns I'm happy to help," Clara replied one last time with a calming voice, but before returning to her work she once again gazed upon humanities strongest soldier wearing a look of dazzlement.....or was it more so of recognizing a certain street rat?

Furlan smiled as brightly and yellow as the dandelion in his hand from the doctor's calming reply making his white shiny teeth sparkle from enchantment also.

"Thank you!" he happily responded, as Levi and Furlan both started to head in my direction approaching me, making me feel as though I was strained on an island and sharks were advancing towards me...

Hmmmm..... curious indeed?

Even though my brain was somewhat glued to the behavior between Levi and Clara, my eyes couldn't lie what two thieves began to lunge forward, causing my eyes to stalk their every move as though I was a hawk at the top of a tree watching two measly mice running through the grass.....

The closer and visible those two rats become insight in my little nest, irritation pricks me like a needle fused with annoyance causing my entire body to burn with despise, since it was the little dwarf after all who had the audacity to give me advice and tell me how to become triumphant...

I won't neglect this observation of mine, but to make a correct statement I must gather more information along with facts.....assumption has no effects nor results..

Levi and Furlan had arrived at the feet of Aurora's cot, which meant the dwarf's coal eyes had met mine.....

Immediately Levi and I had our eyes locked in a duel, both glaring so harshly and intensely into each other's pupils we could make glass break from the amount of wrath we possessed in our eyes....

The less communication with those two the better.

I felt loathe start to flame in my veins almost as looking into a Titan, my tongue formed disgust staring down at the feet of our cot on the verge of excusing myself out, but I couldn't leave the most treasured item I valued....

Though I was laying on the right side of my body, it caused my chest all the way down to my knees to be pressed up against Aurora's soft body like cuddling a pillow causing most of those bitter sensations dampened in my blood to be turned into peaceful butterflies....

Nothing is permitted...everything is temporary, and so is this dwarf.

Still, neither one of us seemed to budge, glaring into each other's souls with wrath made of fire, only prompting a much more neutral person to be the defuser.....

"Erwin!" Furlan began having his dazzling blue eyes land on mine. "How is Aurora?" he questioned with a softer look expressing empathy. "The doctor, said she had a rough night?"

Once I heard Aurora's luscious name dance through my ears, my eyes quickly drift back onto my bride wanting to know if she had awoken, or was sleeping...

Still she was lying as helplessly as I found her, her head rolled to the right side of her with her blonde locks flowing down her chest and breast as though she was wearing a scarf....

Not only was I the only one interested in the injured blonde, Levi as well gazed upon her beauty examining her as though she was placed in a glass coffin.....

They might as well hear the information, from the primary source.....
This information will be leaked momentarily, it's just a matter of time.

"She was almost raped by a Squad Leader." I bluntly admitted my chest burning with agony causing my eyes to lower towards the ground crushed that Aurora was endangered once more.

Furlan's entire face expands with sorrow leaving him to gasp from the disturbing news....and surprisingly even the dwarf's cold eyes jumped from shock hearing the sudden news..... he wasn't completely ceased with his emotions....

"I'm so sorry, Erwin." sadly responded Furlan with a compassionate look. "That is horrible."

Hearing Furlan's sudden response of his mercy brought ease and comfort towards my mind, but strangely enough, his kind words were like a flame towards an icicle......he was warming my heart therefore my intentions towards him.

At first, I loathed Furlan and his personality and never gave him a full chance because he was labeled as a thief and I automatically assumed the worst in him since he didn't follow the rules, but the more I'm associating myself with him the more I'm understanding about his qualities such as courage and compassion

The more I begin to analyze Furlan's past actions along with his responses towards situations and how he's handed them caused my ocean blue eyes to land on his blue ones.

Exhibiting courage is a noble quality in a character and for that, it would make him a fine soldier....

Aurora knew exactly why she wanted to help Isabel and Furlan, yes they were alone and the outcast but she looked past the obvious and saw the goodness in them...traits that I myself tend to overall because I'm focused on their mistakes.....

Coming to the conclusion about Furlan and Isabel, caused my eyes to sparkle and glitter as though the sun was shining upon me because once again the love of my life has taught me a lesson I would never have thought to become something worth learning from....

"Thank you, Furlan." I responded, and nodded my head as a sign of thanks. "That means a lot."

Furlan released a precious smile as sweet as a strawberry, noticing how I was slowly warming up to him.....

Still, my mind was glued towards Furlan nevertheless the expedition we just encountered, how I heroically stepped in to save the trio, part of me then questioned what would have happened if Levi would have never made it?

Though how much I despise this creature, he is the strongest soldier humanity has been born and I would be a fool to deny his full potential.....

He survived the expedition without any formal proper training and the only reason why Furlan is alive is because of me....

I'm not sure what the future will bring remaining in the Survey Corps, but looking at the likelihood of aligning with one another to form and a mutual bondage between the two of us.....my dream of living outside these walls would be in fact probable than impossible.....

Slowly and steady sleeping beauty had awoken from her slumber causing her to softly moan sweetly like a little kitten, as her body started to slowly turn and twitch...

But who says, I have to negotiate this settlement now?

Immediately my thoughts about success had suddenly perished like leaves in a firepit because the most important factor in my life was awakening from her sleep to saturate me with her flawless beauty.

Furlan and Levi both had their eyes landed on Aurora, expressing a more interesting and focused look since the prettiest and sweetest girl in the Survey Corps was waking up.

Once more Aurora whined adorably like a little kitten from the sudden transition of sleeping to waking up, but slowly her eyelids started to rise to expose her stunning green eyes to captivate the room with her beauty.

Aurora's green eyes landed on Levi and Furlan causing her to release such a delightful look of joy resulting to shine a radiant smile.

"Levi! Furlan!" she exclaimed with a bright smile, not even acting as though less than nine hours ago she had a predator on her. "What are you guys doing here?" she sweetly asked with such a heartwarming look.

Furlan released a softer look mirroring Aurora's sweetness causing him to smile brightly.

"Levi and I, we're worried about you so we wanted to come and check up on you!" he merrily tweeted like a robin gobbling a worm as he slowly shuffled towards her injured side as he held out his white dandelion.

"Awhh" she awed happily releasing such a soft look of joy from Furlan's gift. "Your so sweet!" she smiled brightly, as she gently slithered her left arm from my body causing me to slowly detach from her skin like velcro on sneakers but I still laid by her side....without holding her.

Levi too decided to scoot closer as well holding up his yellow dandelion closer to Aurora's round face......but now releasing some warmer vibes instead of cold ones?

Aurora's entire face widens with shock and surprise since all this time Levi was giving her such a hard time, but after this expedition, he was like a pot of soup trying to be reheated and after a few minutes he was boiling with care.

"We would have bought you a dozen of flowers, but Levi and I didn't know your preference in flowers and it was rather expensive." Furlan admitted with a more delicate look resembling almost a puppy.

Aurora's face gleamed with happiness as though dozens of fireflies had entered the room making her the center of attention and causing everyone else to shine radiantly like her....

I nearly forget all my wrath towards the dwarf, just being able to see such beauty shine so much happiness and joy it was so relaxing and peaceful to stare.

She truly is something remarkable....not only does her beauty captive everyone but something about her sweetness is more alluring towards others..

Aurora grabbed both of the flowers with her left hand, and slowly brought them towards her abdomen allowing the flowers to rest on her body peacefully like water flowing down a mountain....

"This is perfect!' she happily responded with such a creamy and beautiful voice as stunning as diamonds and jews. "Thank you again." she sweetly thanked with a dazzling smile.

Suddenly, Aurora's bright face of happiness seemed to have turned upside as though you purposely tipped over a cup of coffee. She was filled with confusion but more so trouble.

"Where is Isabel?" she questioned as cutely as a yellow lab puppy having its ears perked up and eyes filled with softness.

Immediately Furlan and Levi both look at one another with a more tense and distressed look of agony.,....their faces turned to pain and suffering nearly filling the whole room with gloom....

Furlan lowered his head, not even having the energy to look Aurora in the face leaving Levi to always be the stronger and tougher than the previous three.

Levi's coal eyes fell back on Aurora's green ones, taking him some time to gather up his thoughts and feelings before releasing the bitter truth.

"She didn't make it Aurora...." Levi spoke with a heartbreaking voice, his heart shattered into a million pieces like dropping a piece of glass on a stoned path....

Suddenly Aurora's entire face softens and saddens looking as innocent and gloomy as a kitten getting water poured onto her head.
Aurora's enchanting green eyes had softened, even her nicely shaped eyebrows had sunken filled with grief....

Using her free hand she had cupped her lips and jaw appalled from the news as her delicate mouth released a painful cry, causing her green eyes to flood with tears filled with pain.....

Already Furlan was swamped with grief, now seeing a beautiful woman cry over his sister's death caused tears to also escape from his eyes as for Levi he knew how to manage and maintain his emotions rather sternly....

More and more tears kept draining from her eyes drizzling down her cheeks, only making her much more attractive and helpless causing me pain just to look at my love filled with agony....

Oh, Aurora.....if I would have known you would react like this, I would have tried and saved Isabel....

Watching such a beautiful woman cry in distress and sadness only anguished my heart knowing how feeble she was....spiking my urge to assist such innocence.

Remaining on my side facing Aurora, I had used my left hand and levitated it closer to her face to gently transition her weeping face to sob onto my neck wanting to give her the comfort she needed to deal with such distress....

Aurora felt our skins rub against one another, causing her body to lean closer into me, cuddling her face deeper into my neck as tears gush down from her eyes releasing so many painful sobs like a whale, only making it feel as though a thorn had pierced my heart every time I heard such a delicate cry.

"I....am....so .....sorry..." she cried heavily having gaps in between her words from the shock and grief affecting her breaths....

Furlan to was equally matching Aurora's grief, sobbing so painfully and hurtfully into his palms fragile as a flower.....

Levi noticed his brother's sadness causing him to slowly make his way towards Furlan placing a hand on his shoulder for support.....

Tear's kept streaming from Aurora's cheeks which more water stained my bare skin like a cloth, feeling such tiny drops start to expand and sprout on my flesh I wanted to make Aurora forget all this pain.....but only time could heal such a delicate heart......instead I raised my hand from Aurora's neck gliding it towards her head as I embedded my fingers into her locks feeling each silky strand tangle and wrap my fingertips like a ring to then gracefully brush through her softness.....

The four of us all sat in silence allowing Aurora and Furlan to grief in a lover's arm....but odd as it was, Levi didn't want to linger in silence.

"Aurora." Levi called to her with a definite voice, but his body was soft and warm like a firepit towards Furlan....

Aurora heard Levi's call, which caused her to slowly lift her head allowing her green eyes to gaze upon his coal ones....but once Levi was staring longer into her beauty his tongue was trapped in a cage....

Hmm???? Strange indeed, Levi is hesitant about his choice of words?

I wasn't entirely such as to why Levi had called upon Aurora, but I have a feeling if I wasn't laying next to her.....he would have complimented her.....or perhaps comfort her as well like she was his own....

Aurora still watched Levi with a soft and delicate look, her green eyes puffy and swollen along with pinkness across her cheeks making her imagine as sweet as a cherry.

Since Aurora was staring at the dwarf with such an enchanting look, Levi managed to come up with something, but was it his real intention?

"Don't fuck up your life, and make Isabel's life a waste."" he stated rather bluntly, with frosty cold eyes. "Isabel did admire you how optimistic you were but she loved how sweet you were...." Levi finished making his last sentence echo through the walls.

Aurora's face seemed to flush a deeper red filled with shock but more so guilt....since she had little knowledge that a girl started as a thief had managed to grow into a flower of love because of the kindness and sweetness she showed three thieves.

Though Levi's words were rather blunt and harsh, he managed to leave me in a state of conclusion thinking about one and only person that is the light of my life....

It never has occurred to me, but Aurora has influences on others, by therefore it means she is powerful.....

If Aurora is capable to express herself sweetly and treat others with kindness she has encouraged others which potentially means she has the strength to make a change....

As my mind ran like the wind evaluating about Aurora and her friendship towards others.....it was only the beginning of her work, since Furlan and Levi weren't the only ones dazzled by her love.......but as my mind worked like a clock piecing together such information, there was a surprise lurking rushing down the infirmary room...

"WHERE IS SHE!" gasped a rather hyper voice from behind, along with hearing loud footsteps slam the floorboards as though a hammer was thunking the wall.....

Everyone including Levi, had turned their attention towards the loud gasp, and suddenly the four of us were granted in the presence of the most energetic scientist in the land wearing her thick brown goofy glasses nearly taking up her whole face, expressing a look of distress and worry.

Hanji had reached us momentarily along with Moblit following her every move as adorable as a duckling. Leaving all his trust into Hanji's hands even his eyes were fixed upon her deeply.

"AURORA, MY PRECIOUS CINNAMON ROLL!" cried Hanji flinging her entire body onto Aurora as though she was a large soft mattress neglecting the fact her arm was injured....but thankfully Aurora knew Hanji and she had quickly slipped her arm away from her ribs along with her flowers..

Hanji had dug her entire greasy head into Aurora's chest and neck, with both of her arms clasped around her neck leaving her body to hang over Aurora with her knees rested at her hips...

"Oh!" Aurora breathed with a heavy blush from the sudden transition of Hanji's entire body on hers causing her body to jump in fright as though a snake had bit her.

Seeing as though Hanji had inserted herself into both of our cots without any proper warning, it too left me with no other choice....

I was comfortably laying on my right side groping Aurora ever so loving, but once the crazy scientist had leaped off the ground I had to quickly make room, or else it would be three bodies exchanging heat.

Given Aurora and I have a much wider set of measurements in our bodies we were already squished up together like a peanut and its shell, and now we have a third body adding towards the two cots, Hanji left me with no other choice but to push me out of my territory.....and allow someone else to express their love for Aurora...

Great.....

My feet roll off the ends of the mattress, finding the wooden floor, as I removed myself from my cot, only able to now hover like the rest and glimpse at the beautiful blonde resting with an injured arm....

"I can't believe your alive!" happily cried Hanji, as she nuzzled her face deeper into Aurora's chest squishing her glasses with her collarbone still her hands groped around her neck.....

Even though Hanji had brought me such annoyance since she managed to remove me from my comfort zone without any proper instructions, but seeing her sob onto my bride's chest like a napkin it was rather heartwarming to see someone else besides me worry about Aurora's....

Hanji is a fine solider, because she cares about the people she holds dear.

Aurora awed in delight releasing such a radiant smile from Hanji's response still having a smidge of color occupy her cheeks, as she used her free hand to gently stroke Hanji's back with love and affection.

"Yes Hanji." sweetly replied Aurora as luscious and delicate as caramel as her hand continued to gently brush her back up and down gracefully like a meadow. "But it's all thanks to Erwin, though."

Aurora's stunning round face had turned to face me, and the moment my eyes landed on her striking green ones she expressed such a loving smile filled with happiness and joy it made my spine melt from her purity.

"He deserves all the recognition...." she breathed with such an alluring and beautiful voice it resembled how elegant and enchanting a swan was.

Hearing such a creamy and gentle voice ring through my ears along with hearing her praise attached to it I couldn't help but pass such a delightful look.

She's so wonderful....

Hanji refused to remove her head from Aurora's chest along with her body, sticking onto Aurora like honey, confounded with her emotions of nearly losing a friend....

Though Aurora and I had our eyes locked in a daze, Aurora did admire sentimental hugs and affection but Hanji was nearly squeezing the life out of her as though she was a pillow.

Aurora's angelic face had transitioned towards a squeamish face passing a sheepish look of discomfort because she appreciated Hanji's actions, but she was growing uncomfortable and didn't know how to get her off....

I understood my cue, gladly accepting my task since seeing Hanji's latch onto my bride so tightly and strongly part of me envied her position...since she was on top of her.

"Alright Hanji, let Aurora go." I calmly stated though my focus was more on the tougher side since not only did Hanji's position on Aurora make me slightly jealous but knowing she was causing Aurora discomfort itched my skin even more like a misquote....

"You've had your time with her Eyebrows!" complained Hanji still gripping onto Aurora as though she was her stuffed animal squeezing every possible area on her. "Now it's my time!"

I beg your pardon?

From the years I've known Hanji when it comes to obedience towards my request it always turns south, because a woman like Hanji doesn't take orders from anyone especially a man such as myself....

There are many reasons why Hanji rejects my verdicts when it comes to our personal life, but when it's strictly business and the Survey Corps Hanji always acknowledges and respects my opinions since it's the one thing we have in common.....

Aurora blushed even harder since Hanji's face was proceeded deeper down her chest if not directly in between her breast causing her great embarrassment, but knowing Aurora I know she valued and admired the affection she was getting.....

The more my eyes stared down at Hanji's position on my love, the more thoughts ran wild through my head like a cheetah because I only know Hanji because of Aurora......and Hanji is unique in her way.

Why is it that Hanji and I get along so exquisitely when it comes to the Survey Corps and tactics, but in reality, I can only tolerate her behavior to a certain extend?

"Hanji-san!" cutely whined Moblit, as he gently pushed past Furlan and Levi saying "excuse me" to come closer to Hanji. "It's time to let go of Aurora now." he sweetly answered with a face as sweet as sugar.

Moblit had gently placed his loving hands on Hanji's shoulders, and immediately she obeyed his command as Hanji briskly and efficiently as a master throwing a stick for his puppy.....

Suddenly the answer to my question had struck me down like lightning making my eyes widen with shock.

Yes, why didn't I see this before?

Hanji and I are compatible with one another towards the business world because she and I have a strong mindset along with our personalities, this is commonly known as dominance.

Hanji and I envision something exceptional which spikes our ambitions and talents to ascend into greatness.....furthermore we'll do whatever it takes to reach our goals.....

Most importantly we have chosen individuals who don't possess as much prominence when it comes to talents, but surely we picked them for a reason because they've managed to be by our sides and support our every decision.....sometimes I wonder if Moblit or Aurora wouldn't have stepped into our lives?

Where exactly would the two of us be, furthermore how would our mental health be?

Once Hanji felt such a pair of soft hands clasp around her shoulders, she easily had lifted her greasy head, her brown eyes reaching Aurora's green ones having her circular glasses filled with fog and smeared with water.

Aurora's entire face softens from delight along with passing such a gentle smile seeing Hanji's concern, as she gently raised her hand to place on her cheek.

"I'm glad your alive too, Hanji." she sweetly spoke with such a peaceful smile it made angels lose their wings from her beauty....

Gazing upon my bride's angelic face, seeing how gentle and calming her green eyes were, and expressing such a radiant smile inflicted my heart to soften from her beautiful image.

It's no doubt that Aurora's personality suites me best....

I can't imagine myself with another woman besides her....she always has been there for me, and supported my every decision.....

Hanji loudly sniffed her runny nose making a sound of a trumpet, but expressed a bright smile gazing upon Aurora's beauty and gentle face.

Moblit awed at the two close friends nearly about to join Hanji's tears, since friendship and love were truly the best medicine any human can experience....

Aurora still gleamed a gentle smile, and slowly removed her hand from Hanji's face as she looked up over at Moblit now wanting to greet the one human being who would equally reflect her sweetness and kindness through a male version.

Hanji understood the indication as she hastily removed herself from Aurora, standing back on her feet still sniffing her nose dry using the ends of her sleeves.

My mind was currently pondering about the sweetness and gentleness in Aurora and Moblit, but gazing upon Hanji's puffy red eyes and the water draining from her cheeks it had my mind blown observing the amount of passion Hanji had for Aurora.

That is one thing I do like about Hanji....when she loves you, she gives her heart to you.

"Aurora!" sweetly chirped Moblit like a robin wearing a smile as sweet as a banana split, but once his hazel eyes met Aurora's arm he expressed such a worried look as cutely as a kitten meowing for milk.

"Oh no!" he gasped with a horrifying look. "Your arm!" he stated his hand levitating towards her right arm gently pressing his touch on her palm.

Aurora expressed an even more delightful smile reflecting the sun's rays as her enchanting voice soothed the room. Already her beauty was beyond compare but her voice was like putting whipped cream on ice cream...both were extremely delicious but putting them together was fantastic.

"It's just a little battle scar." she giggled sweetly like taffy. "Besides remember that promise I made to you, once we survived!" she mentioned beaming a bright smile full of joy that happiness was shooting from her fingertips.

Moblit's cheeks flushed an instant pink like roses, since it was a little secret between the two most genuine human beings on this earth and no one else knew about this secret.

"Oh yes..." he breathed still smiling but wearing a sheepish look since it was a secret after all......

A secret I wasn't aware of? Now I'm curious what could be so significant that she must have kept from me.

I felt surges of curiosity start to infuse themselves in my blood, causing my brow to be raised with suspicion interested as to what could she have possibly meant, as I purposely deepen my focus in hearing those two not wanting to miss any important detail.....

Aurora parted her pink fluffy lips open, using her vocals and tongue to express her ideas, but it seems as though four other soliders had entered the room breaking the suspenseful moment.

"Aurora!" gasped a delightful voice from the entrance rushing over through the cots, jogging towards Aurora as a tall sniffer had followed his lover's lead.

Mike and Nanaba had joined the rest of us, including Lynne and Gelgar.....nearly all our friends that we held so close in the Survey Corps had entered the infirmary room to come check on Aurora...

Hmm....all these people wanted to come to see Aurora, they cared so much about her.

Remarkable.

Realizing all these people had entered and gathered around Aurora having hearts of concern and expressions of faces of worry....I was mildly shocked.....my eyes expanded with great dept of astonishment.

She really can influence the best out of others...
That's why she is so wonderful.

"Guys!" Aurora breathed with a soft look filled with sweetness and love. "What are you doing here!" she smiled happily, eyeing the four of them with such a beautiful smile glowing like fireflies.

Nanaba had pushed past me politely, reaching Aurora's healthy side as Mike shuffled and reached her injured side examing her arm thoroughly with an interesting face as Nanaba wore a look of distress and worry.

"Aurora!" Nanaba breathed with joy, as she gently dived into a hug knowing she was fragile nearly on the verge of tears. "I was so worried about you!" she cried still gripping onto her as though she would never see her again. "Mike told me everything!"

Aurora smiled peacefully warming into Nanaba's hug, nuzzling her face into her neck nearly on the verge of tears as well seeing how much worry was expressed through her friend's actions.

Seeing two blondes since childhood hug onto one another so deeply and passionately, my eyes become mellow like a swamp....

"Smith, I thought when you saved Aurora she was supposed to be in one piece?" playfully teased Mike with a grin his pale blue eyes locked onto mine. "What kind of man are you, if you can't keep her safe?'

Hearing Mike's sudden tease caused me to release a light chuckle amused by his taunts, giving me the thrill to respond to his snarky comment.

"My heroics weren't effective enough Zacharias?" I reply, gaining satisfaction being able to communicate in a more light-spirited mattered.

Mike's grin broadens enjoying every chance to tease and pick on me towards my strength, since it gave both of us the boost to compete through our tongues....

"Cleary not Smith, if she's handicapped." his grin turns into a smirk.

Gelgar slowly had joined Mike's side standing by the tallest soldier reaching his chest, wearing a broad grin of amusement attracted to add the spice towards picking on me.

"Yeah if I was Aurora, I would already start looking for someone else." he taunted with a wide smile. "Smith is losing his touch towards his strength."

My grin remains on my face amused at the two taunts from my friends who had passed on me, only showing me how much they did love me from all their teases.....

"Gelgar, shut up!" Lynne said with a comical grin slipping a laugh amused from the conversation. "I bet you couldn't even kill half of those titans that Erwin had slain!" she brought up with a grin now reaching Nanaba's side to see Aurora.

Geglar still wore a broad grin tickled by his girlfriend's reply but only spiking his tongue to get the last word.

"Probably not, but I know for sure I wouldn't let you fall and get stuck in the same situation as Aurora." Gelgar's grin broadens like a watermelon but hearing Gelgar's rough voice echo through the room part of me was uncertain about Gelgar's statement...

I'm not entirely sure if he meant that as a tease towards me, or a romantic gesture to Lynne? Let me observe how she will react.

Lynne still wore a rather cheery grin, but her eyes softened like butter filled with amazement and fascination from her lover's response....

Since Lynne was silent not having another sentence exchanged between the two of them, Gelgar squinted the right side of his face passing a flirty wink towards his lover indicating to her he meant every word.

This whole time Aurora and Nanaba had been latched together like a pile of hay, but once the conversation between us had simmered down Aurora gently removed herself from Nanaba to gaze upon the others that came to greet her.

"Thank you all once again for coming to see me." she sweetly said with a loving smile and with her free hand she touched and greeted Lynne, Mike and Gelgar with a gentle look of a doe....."It means so much to me..."

This whole time I was observing along with collecting information about everyone and their reactions, but one thing for sure I concluded.......is that all the people in this room all have hearts made of gold because we all treasure and value each other as though we were siblings.....even Levi and Furlan had a special connection.

And thanks to Aurora, we all have become united one way or another, we were all influenced by her kindness and gentleness.

"Oh!" Aurora gasped with an adorable look of shock "Since you guys are all here!" Erwin and I have something to say!" she excitedly announced with a warm smile turning her head towards me, as her eyes landed on mine like a magnet.

At first, I was slightly confused from the sudden outburst, but she lifted her left hand towards my direction beaming a smile full of life and joy, attracting my senses to shift closer to such beauty as I gently insert my hand with hers.....

Though Aurora was covered in dry sweat, and thankfully all her titan's blood had been evaporated into thin air my eyes were in a trance gazing upon her beauty. Fully rounded face, fluffy light pink lips, and a nose so tiny and straight it just made her appearance so allusive and attractive all at once.

God...she's so beautiful.....
I don't think a goddess could compare to her....

Aurora's face was glued to mine but her green eyes sparkled with fascination since she noticed I was caught in a daze just observing her beauty, making her blush with pinkness in her cheeks along with passing such a gentle smile.

"Do you wanna tell them, my love?" she questioned with such an alluring look her green eyes sparkling like emeralds. "Or should I?" she questioned tilting her head cutely like a golden retriever.

Everyone present including Levi had a brow raised, all itching with curiosity on what exactly would two blonde soliders need to discuss with so many individuals.

She must be talking about the date for our wedding......but all I care about at this moment is looking at how beautiful she is.

Still, my eyes were locked onto Aurora like honey but my pupils were dilated with passion staring at her beauty...only provoking and heating my desire to feel an angel's opening.

Is it wrong that my patience for her body is growing thin? So many years I've deprived myself of my biggest temptation....now that I've tasted it I'm becoming obsessed.

My entire mind even my body was in a trance to gaze at such beauty and perfection causing me to be stiffed as stone, but what was heating my hormones, even more, was to gaze upon such a soft stricken face it was exploding my feelings to feel her again.

It took me a hot moment to cool off my heated sensations since I was staring mindlessly at Aurora with my lips parted open with fascination causing everyone around to turn their attention on me, wearing a much concerning look since it was taking forever for me to respond.

Why I am such a fool thinking one more time....I want....no I need to her softness, I want to feel high again as though I was touching a cloud. Her entrance was the softest and most glorious feeling that has ever interacted with my skin....

"Aurora my darling, you tell them," I responded passing a smile knowing exactly what she was talking about, but needless to say my mind was speculating different ways how to satisfy my pleasures without being too excessive.

Aurora's smile brightens increasing her rays of sunshine to be as fiery as the sun as she turned her attention towards her audience parting her mouth open using her vocals and tongue to release her tender and heartwarming voice.

"Erwin and I, are getting married on May the thirty-first!" she happily announced with such a loving smile. "And your all invited!"

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

The Heir By Koda

Fanfiction

27.6K 1.2K 38
《Con-artist Levi x Princess Reader》 |Single| ✦•······················•✦•······················•✦ Separated at the age of 9. (Y/N) (L/N) doesn't remem...
15 0 11
Aurora Ackerman, a crucial witness with vital information, finds herself in a precarious situation. Threats loom large, and her safety is paramount a...
359K 11.5K 30
Alexandria Williams' life is complicated, and it gets flipped totally upside down when her parent's are executed for their crimes. After growing old...
16.4K 555 30
𝐂𝐨𝐦𝐩𝐥𝐞𝐭𝐞𝐝! [ 𝟐𝐍𝐃 𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊 𝐓𝐎 "𝐑𝐄𝐃 𝐒𝐇𝐎𝐄𝐒- 𝐘𝐀𝐍𝐃𝐄𝐑𝐄 𝐋𝐄𝐕𝐈 𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐄𝐑𝐌𝐀𝐍" ] -。.。:∞♡* in which, In this reincarnated...