The Heartless mafia and his f...

By Lushciousin

"Why me?" "It's my wish and remember you're mine" Just a 17 year old girl... Got involved with the most dange... More

Part:1
Part:2
Part:3
Part:4
Part:5
part:6
Part:7
Part:8
part:9
Part:10
Part:11
Part:12
Part:13
Part:14
Part:15
Part:16
Part:17
Part:18
Part:19
Part:-20
Part:-21
Part:-22 (1/?)
Part-22(2/?)
Part-22(3/?)
Part- 23
Part-24
Part-25
Part-26
Part:27
Part-28(1/?)
Part-28(2/?)
Part- 28(3/?)
Part- 29
P-30
Not a post
Part-31
Part-32
Part-33
Part-34
Part-36
Part-37
Part-38
Part-39
Part-40
Part-41
Part-42
Part-43
Part-44
Part-45
Part-46
Part-47
Part-48
Part-49
Part-50
Part-51
Part-52
Part-53
Part-54
Part-55
Part-56
Part-57
Part-58
Part-59
Part-60
Part-61
Part-62
Part-63 (only smut)
Part-64
Part-65
Part-66
Part-67
Part-68
Part-69
Part-70
Part-71
Part-72
Part-73
Part-74
Part 75
Part 76
Part-77
Part-78
An apology to my readers
I'm back!
Part-79
Part-80
Part-81
Part-82
Part-83
Part-84
part-85
part-86
part-87

Part-35

3.2K 122 2
By Lushciousin

Jk pov~

It's been nearly 20 mins, I'm walking in the garden with my baby in my arms, But I haven't heard even a single word from her..

Finishing the song I was singing in a low tone for my baby, I sat on the bench as I took her slowly in front and saw her sleeping with a pout.. Pecking her pouty lips multiple times as she slowly whined in her sleep, I stopped and put her head back on my shoulder while standing again to go in our room so she can sleep properly..

Gd- sir...

Jk- hmm?

Gd- Sir one of our man's just told us that he have detected HIS location and he's coming to korea for 1 month to do some drug deals..He will land here after a week or more..

Jk- good.. Keep an eye on him without him knowing and also keep updating me..

I said as the guards nodded and bowed to me before going to do his work...

Taking my baby to our room as well, I put her down on the bed as she quickly rolled on my side spreading on the sheets..

Covering her with the blanket as I layed down on her spot, I pulled her in a back hug as she turned to my side and hugged me back..

Placing my hand under her top on her bare back as I rubbed my warm hand on her warm skin, A small moan escaped her mouth while I slightly smirked..

Pulling her closer to me as I pull her on top of me, I started to pat her slowly but she suddenly scratched my arm from her nails but I just looked towards my arm and sighed..

Smiling as I put her on her place back, I also slept..

______________________________y/n pov~

Opening my eyes as I felt someone shaking me like a milk shake, I saw kook all ready in a track suit or something..

Jk- Aish..Finally..I've been waking u up from the past 20 mins.. Come stand up now and wear something for running.. We will have a jog...

Y/n- Wae?*baby yawn*

Jk- *chuckle* cuz' In saying..Now goooooooo..

He said and picked me up as he dropped me in the washroom while I still had my eyed closed with me being in deep sleep..

Finally having some energy as I started to remove my clothes, I took a small bath and wear this:-

Going out still in half sleep, as I saw kook on the couch sitting, I straight go to him and crawl on his lap closing my eyes ready to sleep again but he stand up and put me on my feet as I whine..

Jk- Yah!

Y/n- *puppy and teary eyes*

Jk- Ah..Why are u crying..Fine come here..

He said and picked me bear style as I punch his back..

Y/n- Don't talk to me I'm Angy fom u~

Jk- Aish.. That's not fair, I didn't even do anything bebe...

Y/n- Hmph!

I said and finally rested my body on his shoulder but this rest didn't lasted long when I felt him leaving my body but I wrapped around him..

Jk- Yah leave me and get off *chuckles continusally*

Y/n- No..Uh kook hold me or I'll fall..

I said now scared cuz I'm sliding off his body..

Finally as he hold me, All of my oppa's came to us as I finally got off kook and we all started to do jogging on road while me and kook jogging in last..

Trying to keep my lazy eyes open as I was still running with then, I felt like if someone hold my arm tightly making me stop in my tracks as I saw jk..

Y/n- What happened? Did I do som-

Jk- Shh..*serious look*

Confusion run over my face as I looked towards his dead serious face and without me knowing just in a sec, we all were in a small alley while I was pinned on the wall by kook... but..He wasn't holding me..He was actually COVERING me..

His broad well built chest and body was facing me that enough to cover me entirely while his arm was resting above my head to not put his weight on me while the other one was holding my waist..

Jk- Don't move anyone..

He said and suddenly...

THE BUILDINGS NEARBY BLASTED..

Screams of people could be heard by now while the whole place near us was on fire..As of me..

Well..

My whole body is shaking from fear and cold while I'm hugging kook tightly hiding my face to not see anything even though I can hear the shouting of people..

Rm- Hoe did u know there were bombs nearby?

Jk- well..The place before we were running, Y/n was being tipsy so we stopped there for a while and that's when I saw some mens there talking about a bomb but before I could ask them or do something, This baby started to fall again sleepily which made us run again and for that, I became attentive and there near that shop...The smell of gasoline can be smelled easily.. That's when I knew There is going to be fire soon and then  the bombs..So I bring u all to this alley..

Jm- Big brain huh?

Jk- hm..*sigh* baby..Are u scared..

Y/n- *nods in tiny*

Jk- *sighs again and picks her bear style* look at me..

He said as I slowly look at his face.. Giving me a smile ad he peck my nose, He go towards a corner of the alley before giving me a tight hug and walking here and fourth, comforting me..

Clinging on him tightly as I wrap my body around him, We suddenly heard gunshots as My head shot up quickly on it's own being scared..

" I didn't kill that men..He did it! H-he was trying to t-touch me.."

And that is when I lost my mind being scared..

Y/n- K-kook..

Jk- Shh shh.. calm down.. It's nothing...

He said and took out his gun as he switched my position and I was on his back now on a piggy bag ride..

Jk- Whatever happens.. Don't leave my shirt ok?

Y/n- Hm..

I said as he started to run with oppas and soon there was a gun fight between some local mafias and Oppas..Of course we were winning.. untill..

A bullet shot RM oppa and Suga oppa..

We started to get tensed and took them to home safely.. After killing the local mens.. just to be welcomed by..

A girl..A.. Beautiful girl..Her clothes were short but elegant...she was wearing makeup and fake nails but they were good looking and not too much until we feel like she's a drama queen or something..

??- Hi Jungkookie..

Jk- *sigh* how did u got inside?

??- oh don't be rude..I'm you're soon to be wife my dear fiancé..

And that's when...

MY HEART BROKE INTO MILLION PIECES..

TBC..

(Sorry for the late post, I was having my Mid terms on going which ate finished now but still..I Will be on low post for some days as I'm going on a vacation with my family.. Bye.. I'll try to upload anyways..Ok see u soon and thank u so much for ur love as we are about to hit 4k reads on this book..)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.4K 1.4K 24
Don't be fooled by their good looks, they are the most powerful mafias in this city. Their empire is more than just an empire. It's their family. But...
47.9K 1.4K 42
jeon jungkook × kang heaven( your name) mafia king × mafia queen . . . . . ?? - who she is ?? - she is the most beautiful girl in the world ki...
14.5K 576 38
[undergoing editing ] Y/n a simple girl without parents work as a waitress in a restaurant and unware the danger which is about to come in her life b...
23.3K 854 28
"Is it ok to fall in love??" "yes" "but" "but??" "IS IT OK TO FELL IN LOVE WITH YOUR BROTHER'S GIRLFRIEND??" ...