Super Alpha (Jikook)

By LittleLion2

A kickass omega and an alpha who is both, the most feared beast and a soft lost boy, need to fight against th... More

Cast
1. The 21st omega
2. Rut
3. With the beast
4. Antisocial Puppy
5. Werwolf laundry
6. Royalty prince
7. Second kidnapping
8. Maze
9. Hunter
10. Heat
11. Control
12. Needy omega
13. Trap
14. First time driving
15. Handover
16. The most dangerous creature on Earth
17. Aphrodite's Claws
18. Lost in lust
19. I lo...
20. Guilt
21. Late night visit
22.Twins
23. Stories at midnight
24. Scent remover
25. Musician's Square
26. I'm the alpha
27. The scent of destruction
28. Last bullet
29. Luna love shop
30. Secret hideout
31. That lace underwear
32. Omega bite
33. Chef
34. Returning the favor
35. Female alpha
36. Winter cafe
37. Burning
38. Sword key
39. Living shield
40. The Citadel
41. Werewolf mythology
42. I want to stop running
43. Omega scent
44. Blood
45. In the pact
46. Salvador
47. Tattoo session
48. A late guest
49. Real monster
50. Burns
51. Between claws
52. Fake mate
53. Royalty Mating School
54. Take me
55. Rut
56. Pinky promise
57. No creepy talks
58. Gone crazy
59. Lost in you
60. That's how we are
61. Symbol of love
62. After the red moon
63. Human bullet
64. One beast
65. New pact
66. Prison
68. Deals with the enemy
69. Into the forest
70. Lunar fireflies
71. Beast
72. Falling skies
73. Phases
74. Yoongi's land
75. Ripped fairy tale
76. Waltz
77. Jungkook's biggest enemy
78. Not him
79. Eye of the storm
80. Mark
81. A letter from the almost mate
82. Happily ever after
83. Jimin's scent
84. Creepy subjects
85. Garden party
Author's note
Upcomig story
The sequel is out

67. Prince Charming

5.5K 502 280
By LittleLion2

"It's him!"

"Look at him!"

"Rumor has it, he's the super omega!"

The whispers started the moment Jimin entered the huge ballroom in Taehyung's villa.
He was wearing a posh outfit and glittering diamond jewelry Taehyung has chosen for him and he has never felt more out of place in his life.

The royalty and their guests surrounding him all excited to get a glimmer of the new pack's Luna, the future husband of the king.

Taehyung was wearing a bright suit, his dark locks styled flawlessly today, but no designer clothing could hide the ugliness of his soul.

"My mate," he said with a fake grin catching everyone's attention, approaching Jimin to close him in an unwanted hug that made him almost throw up from disgust. "Remember our deal Park," he hissed into his ear so Jimin tapped his back awkwardly with the edge of his hand then forced a grimace on his face.

"Nice to see you," he pressed out.

Taehyung didn't seem to be happy with that answer but played it cool taking Jimin under the arm leading through the ballroom to a throne prepared for him on Namjoon's left side.

"My son has found his mate, the love of his life, isn't it amazing," Namjoon got up clapping and the whole ballroom followed with applause when Taehyung pressed Jimin to his side wrapping his arm around his waist, muttering smile with the corners of his mouth.

Jimin bit his lip to not to cry, counted in his head then forced something that must have never resemble a smile yet he hoped it was enough for royalty to be happy and fuck off.

"Tae, wow that's amazing news, you're so lucky," a young man in a black suit to a dark violet silk shirt approached them and Jimin bowed his head slightly recognizing prince Jung Hoseok from the neighboring kingdom.

"Hobi, I'm so happy you made it for the ball," Taehyung finally let go of Jimin hurrying to hug the man.

"I've been in the city for longer now, just enjoying to travel around your land. I was hoping maybe accidentally I could meet someone for myself. How does it feel to meet the only one?" Hoseok became excited when Taehyung suddenly looked like if he's biting on a lemon.

"Yeah... you know... I'm sorry I need to open the ball," he passed the stunned prince hurrying down the marble stairs to his aunt to ask her for the first dance.

"Jimin right?" Hoseok turned to him stretching his hand out. "Aren't you that omega dealer I have seen around here last year?" He approached lowering his voice.

"Yes, that's me," Jimin blushed shaking the prince's hand shyly.

"Uncle Jimin! Uncle Jimin!"

There were high voices nearing and Jimin's heart filled with some joy for the first time since days when he turned to see Lola and Lila running his way.

"Girls," he crouched down when the twins fell on him hugging him tightly and he broke into uncontrollable tears hugging them back.

"Uncle Jimin why are you crying? Please don't cry."

"Where is uncle JK?" They were asking breaking his heart.

"Uncle JK... he... we will never meet again, so you have to forget him," whispered Jimin caressing over their hair.

"And who are those lovely little ladies?" Asked Hoseok approaching them.

"Those are Lola and Lila," Jimin got up drying his tears, when the girls glued to him watching the prince with fear.

"Where are they? Ah, here you are naughty babies! Ah Jimin..." Jin fell from between the guests, suddenly stopping.

His face became so pale Jimin was afraid his best friend will faint.

"Dad, we've found uncle Jimin!" Squealed the twins waving to their father who was still standing there like petrified.

"Jin? Are you ok?" Asked Jimin, but in this moment Jin's eyes lit up golden and he looked from him to prince Hoseok who's eyes were glowing red when he was standing there equally buffed looking at the omega.

"What is happening?" Asked Lila pulling on Jimin's shirt.

Jimin swallowed his heartbeat becoming uneven when Hoseok passed him walking to Jin blushing horribly.

"Um... hello. May I introduce myself, Jung Hoseok," he said.

Jin opened his mouth but no sound came out.

"His name is Jin," said Jimin holding the girls to himself.

"Um... yes, Jin," his best friend was looking anywhere but at the alpha in front of him.

"Um, and those cuties are your daughters?" Hoseok's smile faded.

"Yes," Jin sighed.

"I mean, your alpha is very lucky... um."

"He's single and unmated," muttered Jimin when Hoseok's eyes lit up again.

"So you are raising the babies all alone?" He asked.

Jin nodded.

"I guess it must be really difficult."

"It is," Jin was now tomato red.

"Uncle Jimin what does that strange alpha want from dad?" Whispered Lola, but Jimin caressed her hair calming her down.

"Wouldn't it be nice to have someone helping you to rise them?" Asked Hoseok when Jin looked up at him stunned.

"Jimin is helping me a lot, I mean..."

"Would you like to dance?" The prince took Jin's hands pulling him closer.

"Like with you?" Stuttered Jin.

"Come," Hoseok winked to Jimin pulling the stunned omega into the crowd, soon both were talking while cuddling on the dance floor when Jimin felt something heavy raising in his heart.

"Why is this strange uncle touching dad like that?"

"I don't like it?" The twins stomped.

"Come dance with me, leave them," Jimin pulled them to the dance floor keeping them busy doing funny movements they were following.

It suddenly hit him that that scent of chocolate and sunset they had felt in the seaside hotel that day belonged to Hoseok, so Jin has really found his mate, and he was what, a prince?

Jimin's heartbeat raising as he really hoped a guy like Hoseok would mean it, not like Jungkook.

Time was passing, the twins were slowly getting sleepy complaining a lot requesting to go home while Jin and Hoseok were still stuck in each other's arms like spellbound.

"Park, what is that stinky omega doing with prince Hoseok?" Asked Taehyung reaching him after a while.

"Who knows, ask them," Jimin shrugged.

"I don't like it," Taehyung sent him a dark glance then walked to one of the stunning girls from the mating school taking her somewhere.

Jimin sighed cuddling to the sleepy girls when an out of breath and horribly blushing Jin appeared.

"Um... we will go home," he said awkwardly.

"Dad! Dad!" The girls fell on him complaining loudly.

"Yes, so see you soon, we will catch some night bus," Jin smiled.

"What bus? I will drop you off. It's dark, I don't want something to happen to you," Hoseok approached them.

"This... but," Jin blushed harder.

"Come, I will drive you home," Hoseok caressed over Lila na Lola's hair but both stuck their tongues out towards him. "Your puppies are so beautiful, like their father," he commented blushing.

"So, yeah, let's get going, it's late, way past the girls' bedtime," Jin was looking anywhere but at the alpha.

"Hoseok!" Jimin raised his voice. "Don't do it if you don't mean it! Don't break my best friend's heart. He has had enough of pain and betrayal in his life."

Thank you so much for all your love. What do you think about the chapter and the happenings at Taehyung's ball? As a lot of you had predicted Jin has found his mate? What will Hobi tell Jimin?

Much <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.2K 2.7K 39
"True blooded alpha is born from a male alpha and female alpha mating. When a true blooded alpha mates with a male omega, a pure omega will be born...
55.7K 4.7K 31
[On Hold] Taehyung is a beautiful male Omega, sweet, kind, being the youngest of Kim's, he was spoiled to the core... His mischievous has no stop! Ju...
43.9K 2.6K 19
SUMMARY: "He's the one who drugged Mr. Jeon." she spat accusing him. "Believe me I didn't do anything! She's lying to all of you!" Jimin tried his be...