Play With Fire (Kai Parker)

Da adorethefics

*mature read* "Quinn..." he whispers into my neck. "Please let me fuck you..." I let out a giggle which made... Altro

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Epilogue

Chapter 61

2.5K 95 78
Da adorethefics

A longer chapter for you guys <3

Thank you for all your patience!

Don't forget to comment and vote :)

Kai's POV:

Her family hates me.

Well Elijah and Klaus do but Rebekah and Kol like me. I'm not sure why it means so much for me that her siblings like me. Guess that's what happens when you love someone. You want to make a good impression for all the people in their lives.

Except for her friends. They were shitty for making her choose between me and them. Don't get me wrong, I'm ecstatic that she chose me and for a moment there I thought she wouldn't.

But she did and after that happened is when I snuck out to find the perfect ring for her. I knew that if she would choose me over her friends, she would choose me over anything.

I've never thought of getting married before. Shit, I've never thought I'd be in a serious relationship before but here I am.

I found a ring that I think she'll love, that will suit her but I don't know when to do it. Like is there a certain time these things are supposed to happen or is it like a spur of the moment type situation?

Of course, I have no one to ask because she is literally the only friend I have. Although google did have a lot of ideas but knowing Quinn, she won't want it to be some sort of big deal.

Maybe I should do it tonight.  I have no idea where she is taking me and who knows if the place we are going is even slightly romantic.

"I'm gonna go to the bathroom and then we can leave." She says over her shoulder as she sets her bag down and steps into the bathroom.

I wait for her to shut the door before I go into my backpack and get the box. I'm wearing a black bomber jacket and this one has pockets on the insides as well as the outsides.

I slip the small box into the inside pocket and once I situate the jacket to make sure you can't see anything, Quinn walks out of the bathroom.

My heart begins to race and my stomach feels all weird again. She gives me a smile and tightens the backpack she is wearing. She takes it everywhere we go and I don't blame her. It's holding the weapon that's going to kill her brother.

"Ready?" She asks.

"Yep." I smile and follow her out of the door.

We walk down the stairs together, her in front of me when we are greeted by non other than Klaus at the bottom.

"Where do you think you are going?" He asks Quinn.

"Out. There's somewhere I want to take Kai." She answers and tries to side step but he moves in front over her.

"There are things we need to discuss." He moves his head to the side to look at me. "Privately."

I give him a small asshole smile and I can see it makes him angry. His jaw tightens and he huffs out a light breath.

"First off, anything you want to discuss with me, you can do it in front of Kai." She puts her hand on his chest and pushes him away." And second, we can talk about it later. It's my first time back home and there are things that I would like to do before you wrap me up in all of your bullshit."

She walks past him and as I'm about to, he grabs my arm.

"You better watch yourself." He whispers his threat.

"Or what?" I cock my head to the side.

"Or I'll kill you." He says blatantly.

"I'd like to see you try." I smile and shake free of his grip.

Anger floods his face and as I go to walk away he grabs the back of my neck hard and pulls me back. In one quick move he throws me across the room where my back meets a cement pillar.

"Nik!" Quinn yells.

"It's okay Quinn." I tell her as I stand up. "I'll handle it."

Klaus' eyes change to a golden yellow and he is quick to rush towards me. I begin to run towards him and I know, I should just use magic but I want to test out my new vampire tricks.

As he gets close to me I jump with all the strength I have and fly over him. This causes him to abruptly stop and turn towards me.

"You gotta admit that was pretty cool!" I say proudly but as I end my sentence he is in front of me.

I see his fangs peek out when he grabs my arm, quickly pushes up the sleeve of my jacket. I try to get out of his hold but his mouth is quick to meet my skin. His teeth sink in as hold in my sounds of pain.

It's fucking hurts. He release his hold on me and I grab my arm. My blood is dripping down his mouth and he gives a small smile.

"Quinn get him out of here now." I turn to see Elijah joining us.

Quinn rushes over to me, grabbing my good arm and leading us out of the compound. We get down the street and make a familiar turn. It's the same way we went to that cemetery when we were in the prison world.

When we finally reach the metal gate is when she finally stops to look at me. Her eyes wander down to my forearm and she lets out a sigh.

"Let me see it." She grabs my arm.

"Baby it'll be okay. It's just a bite." I reassure her.

"No Kai it's not going to be alright. A bite from a hybrid is lethal... it's going to kill you." Her eyes finally meet mine.

"Oh.. well isn't that unfortunate." I give a worried laugh. "Finally get everything I wanted in life just to die. There has to be a way to cure it right?"

"I mean there is but it's not going to work."

"Why's that?" I ask as she inspects the bite.

Her eyes meet mine again. "Because Klaus' blood is the cure."

"Yeah you're right that's not going to happen." I state. "And you brought me to a cemetery. Perfect. Now I can choose where I want to be buried."

"Kai stop." She looks at me with serious eyes.

"Gotta make jokes about it Quinn. Lighten the mood, you know? Don't want to be panicking if this is my last day with you." I tell her.

She nods her head in agreement. "Do you remember in the prison world when we came here and I told you that when you walk through the threshold you can literally feel the magic?"

"Yes." I nod.

"That's why I brought you here. I want you to be able to feel all that power." A smile tugs at her lips.

"Then what are we waiting for?" I lean down and kiss her lips.

She smiles against me and slowly pulls away. I stand there as she walks through the gate first then turns around to face me.

I don't hesitate to walk through the gate and the feeling that washes over me is absolutely amazing. My whole body begins to tingle with the power of all the dead witches that are buried here.

"It's amazing isn't it?" She smiles as I reach her.

"So amazing." I can't wipe the smile off of my face. I want to feel this forever.

We start to walk around the quiet cemetery. The sun is beginning to set as we turn a corner and we come up on the mausoleum where her brother keeps all of his magical objects.

"Want me to break into it again?" I ask as we stare at the structure.

"No. We can't break it in this world. People aren't allowed to know what's inside and if we break into it then all the items could be stolen." She sighs.

"Looks like you need some help then." We hear a voice from behind us and immediately turn to see who it is.

"Kol!" Quinn runs over to hug him. "I didn't think you were coming so soon!"

"Other than Bonnie there wasn't any reason for me to stay in Mystic Falls." He shrugs.

"Bonnie... did she come with you?" She asks.

"She didn't. I told her when it was safe for her to come I'd let her know." He answers.

"Good." Quinn agrees. "Wait how did you know I was at the cemetery."

"I snuck into the compound and you weren't there." He steps up to the mausoleum. "And this is your favorite place in New Orleans so it was a given."

Kol picks up a rock and brings the sharp edge to his palm. One quick move and he is slicing his skin open. Blood starts to creep out when he places his hand on the cement. And just like that the door opens.

"Wait.. Mikaelson blood opens the door?" Quinn asks.

"Just mine. I made sure when the witch was doing her spell that it would only open for a Claire witch and my blood."

"Smart." She says as she follows him into the dark hall.

I follow behind quickly and enter into the dim lit area. Kol takes a seat at the high table where I almost fucked Quinn in the prison world. The thought makes a smile appear on my face but it quickly fades when I get a shooting pain in my arm.

I hiss out in pain as I look down to see that the venom is spreading and the would looks worse than before.

"What's that?" I look up to see Kol pointing at my arm.

"Klaus bit him." Quinn answers for me.

"Oh shit." Kol mutters out as he messes around with some object.

"Wait.." I say. "Klaus is a hybrid which is made from magic.. that means the venom is also magic?"

Quinn looks to Kol then back to me. "Yeah... I would assume so.."

I let out a laugh and shake my head. Why didn't I think of this before? Holding my arm in front of me, I place my other hand on the wound and close my eyes. Taking in a deep breath I start to siphon.

I can feel the venom leaving my system and I begin to feel back to normal, the pain slipping away. Once it is all gone I open my eyes to see both Quinn and Kols eyes wide in amazement.

"How..." Kol gets up and comes to grab my arm. "It's gone."

"You siphoned it?" Quinn asks.

"If your brother wants to kill me... he's gonna have to try harder than that." I grin.

Continua a leggere

Ti piacerà anche

39.3K 1.1K 37
♡︎ "I have to admit, she is one of the most beautiful people I have ever tortured..."♡︎ Sienna Bennet is a head strong 20 year old woman and Bonnie B...
36.7K 746 23
I, Carter Lynette, lost my memory due to my sucky ex. He was abusive and my friend found out from bruises on my body from him. He found out and hunte...
5K 95 50
Y/N is a newly turned vampire with a tragic past. She came to mystic falls just two weeks ago and soon met the Mystic Falls gang. One night as Y/N is...
27.1K 501 35
Emma Parker was a siphon witch,much like her brother, Malachi Parker(Kai). Her and her brother were sent to the prison world because of their father...