Paradise Lost [Tokyo Revenger...

By AkutagawaRyuunosuke_

Inumaki Akaza has been friends with Manjiro Sano and Ryuguji Ken since Elementary days but as the story progr... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
ANNOUNCEMENT!!!!
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
ANNOUNCEMENT!
Chapter 79
BONUS CHAPTER
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter 84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 96
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
ANNOUNCEMENT AGAIN X2
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110
Chapter 111
Chapter 112
ANNOUNCEMENT AGAIN X2 X2 X2
Chapter 113
Chapter 114
Chapter 115
Chapter 116
Chapter 117
Chapter 118
ANNOUNCEMENT AGAIN X2 X2 X2 X2
Chapter 119
Chapter 120
Chapter 121
Chapter 122
Chapter 123
Chapter 124

Chapter 32

2K 78 21
By AkutagawaRyuunosuke_

Chapter 32: 

Everyone was going head-to-head with each other. Toman is at a huge disadvantage though with just 150 of us and  300 of them; this is going to be difficult, especially for us captains. This would be easier if Baji was on our side.

The captains and vice-captains were butting heads with multiple members of Valhalla. Smiley, Angry, Mucho, Sanzu, and Hakkai were doing well even if they were being ganged up by multiple opponents.

The rest of the members of Toman were being pummeled though.

"Eyes in front, pipsqueak," said one of the Valhalla members, there were about five guys who were eyeing me.

"You're not who I want to fight, where's Kazutora?" I asked, but they ignored my question and went in to attack me. I dodged the first two and headbutted the third guy. One of them tried to roundhouse kick my but I blocked his kick with my arm.

"Aki-san" Ryuuji called out as he punched one of my opponents in the face, knocking him out instantly. "Looks like you're getting rusty"

"Wanna bet who knocks out the most opponents?" I proposed, he nodded and we went offensive on Valhalla.

I saw Mikey was face-to-face with Kazutora.  Kazutora was about to hit Mikey when Draken blocked Kazutora's attack.

Hanma then interfered between Draken and Kazutora. Now it was Draken against Hanma, and Mikey against Kazutora. 

...

"Nine!" I said, knocking out another Valhalla member.

"Eleven," Ryuuji said cockily "Looks like I'm winning," He said as he body-slammed another member.

"I'm just getting warmed up," I said as I roundhouse kicked another member "Ten"

I haven't had this much fun in a really long time.

I then saw Takemichi getting badly beaten up by the enemy. He was grabbed by the collar, punched in the face, and thrown by the enemy to the side. I manage to catch Takemichi before he landed on the ground, the impact of the fall would have hurt him more.

"Are you okay?" I asked as he started panicking and tearing up. I went and punched the Valhalla member and roundhouse kicked another member who was behind him.

I look back and saw Takemichi was being attacked by another member of Valhalla. 

Shit! I don't think I'll make it in time.

Mitsuya then appeared and kicked the Valhalla member away from Takemichi. 

"Nice save Mitsuya!" I said, as I was watching Mitsuya, I was grabbed from behind by the collar and pulled away from Takemichi. "Let me go!" I said, I was then thrown into the middle of like 15 members of Valhalla gathered together.

I don't have time for this, I have to go to Mikey!

I saw Mikey chasing Kazutora on top of the pile of junked cars. Is Kazutora running away? What is he planning?

"so this is the 6th division captain," One of the Valhalla members in front of me said. "he looks pretty weak to me"

"Don't underestimate him, he took out 20 guys so far" Another one added.

"He can't take all 15 of us at the same time," The guy wearing a mask said as he went straight towards me and manages to punch me in the cheek.

I went in and uppercut his stomach and roundhouse kicked him in the head. I was being ganged up, I'm starting to get exhausted but I still managed to knock out 6 of them.

"Are you guys serious?!" Kazutora said from on top of the junk pile, laughing. "You guys are seriously being beaten up by a girl? Pathetic!"

"What?"

"There's a girl?"

"What is he talking about?" 

"Kazutora!" Mikey yelled for Kazutora to stop but he didn't.

"Didn't you guys know? Toman's 6th division captain is a girl" Kazutora announced to everyone "Ain't that right Inumaki Akaza?" Everyone was speechless, in complete shock.

"Inumaki? From Ikebukuro?" I heard someone say

I couldn't help but laugh.

"I guess the secret is out," I said as I pulled off my beanie, revealing my long black and blonde hair. "So what if I'm a girl? I can still kill all of you" I said with a smirk.

"I can't hit  a girl!" I heard the Valhalla members say.

"Well, I can hit boys," I said as I knocked out 2 other guys.

"What are you guys afraid of? If you guys hold back, I will kill each and every one of you" Hanma yelled at his members. Out of fear for Hanman they did attack me with full force, and I was enjoying it.

"Don't worry Mikey, I got it under control!" I assured Mikey, he smiled at me and went back to Kazutora.

"A girl huh?" Ryuuji said as he backed me up. 

"I'm sorry I didn't tell you, Mikey and Draken said not to tell anyone," I told him "Don't hold it against Mitsuya either, I told him not to tell you"

"We'll talk about this later," He said as he punched "We have a problem, everyone is losing hope"

I surveyed the surroundings and saw that everyone has given up. This was what I was afraid of, Valhalla has double the numbers, plus they're older and stronger than us.

Ryuuji and I then headed to where Draken and Mitsuya were, Draken was trying his best to protect the members who were tired and afraid. We have to help them too, we can't let Draken do all the work.

"Draken!" I called out as I ran in his direction "We got your back"

"You guys need to calm down!" Ryuuji told the Toman members who were on the verge of breaking down. I have never seen Toman so hopeless before.

A lot more of Valhalla came in our direction, ready to fight. This isn't good, I'm starting to get tired myself. If this keeps up I'm going to run out of energy.

Draken, Mitsuya, Ryuuji, and I tried out best to knock out as many members of Valhalla as we can, to protect our members.

We then heard yelling from the side. It was Takemichi, he was badly beaten but he was still going. He was about to pass out and yet he continued to fight.

"Come and get me, you assholes!" Takemichi yelled spinning his arms around.

"Damn," I said as I let out a soft chuckle, I'm completely amazed by this guy. "Not too shabby"

"No way you will take me down! I will finish this fight!" Takemichi said as he was dragging himself, he was exhausted but he didn't give up "I'm gonna fight AND KICK ALL YOUR ASSES!"

Takemichi was about to fall but Mitsuya caught him by the shoulder and helped him up. 

"Not bad, Takemitchy," Mitsuya said with a smile.

Everyone in Toman then started getting up and getting fired up.

"Damn, we're so pathetic"

"Why are you whining?"

"You were whining too!"

"Who cares if they got the numbers!"

"Let's do this!"

"Let's show them what Toman is made of!"

"Draken" Mitsuya called out to Draken "You don't need to worry about them anymore" 

Now Draken is free to move however he wants. Get ready to witness Toman's 2nd in command! 

"Draken, I'll help you get to Hanma" I told him as I stood beside him.

He smiled and started stretching his legs, getting warmed up.

"Time to get offensive," Draken said all ready to go. "You've opened my eyes, Takemitchy" He said praising Takemichi's determination, because of him, Toman's will of fire started burning again.

Everyone started charging at Valhalla and was backing up Draken. Ryuuji and I followed behind Draken trying to knock out as many guys as possible, but they were still too many.

But it didn't matter, Draken can finish them all off by himself.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

110K 8.1K 49
𝕄𝕒𝕣𝕒𝕙𝕦π•ͺ𝕠 [𝚟.] πšœπš‘πš˜πš πš’πš—πš πšŽπš—πšŒπš‘πšŠπš—πšπš–πšŽπš—πš πš˜πš› 𝚝𝚘 πš‹πšŽ πšŽπš—πšŒπš‘πšŠπš—πšπšŽπš πš‹πš’ πšœπš˜πš–πšŽπš˜πš—πšŽ. Manila!Mikey x Fem!Reader sα΄›α΄€Κ€α΄›:...
134K 7.1K 36
-- she's part of the student council, he's part of a gang. she likes shounen, he likes shojo. they're two opposites, but they do say that opposites a...
67.3K 3.5K 20
Childhood rivals that's what (Y/n) (L/n) and Manjiro also known as Mikey are, there isn't a day where those two wouldn't fight. But both of them are...
156K 4.9K 61
(UNDER EDITING) where a girl finds herself making friends with gang members this doesn't really follow the plot of the manga/anime slow burn all char...