The Heartless mafia and his f...

By Lushciousin

"Why me?" "It's my wish and remember you're mine" Just a 17 year old girl... Got involved with the most dange... More

Part:1
Part:2
Part:3
Part:4
Part:5
part:6
Part:7
Part:8
part:9
Part:10
Part:11
Part:12
Part:13
Part:14
Part:15
Part:16
Part:17
Part:19
Part:-20
Part:-21
Part:-22 (1/?)
Part-22(2/?)
Part-22(3/?)
Part- 23
Part-24
Part-25
Part-26
Part:27
Part-28(1/?)
Part-28(2/?)
Part- 28(3/?)
Part- 29
P-30
Not a post
Part-31
Part-32
Part-33
Part-34
Part-35
Part-36
Part-37
Part-38
Part-39
Part-40
Part-41
Part-42
Part-43
Part-44
Part-45
Part-46
Part-47
Part-48
Part-49
Part-50
Part-51
Part-52
Part-53
Part-54
Part-55
Part-56
Part-57
Part-58
Part-59
Part-60
Part-61
Part-62
Part-63 (only smut)
Part-64
Part-65
Part-66
Part-67
Part-68
Part-69
Part-70
Part-71
Part-72
Part-73
Part-74
Part 75
Part 76
Part-77
Part-78
An apology to my readers
I'm back!
Part-79
Part-80
Part-81
Part-82
Part-83
Part-84
part-85
part-86
part-87

Part:18

6.3K 183 10
By Lushciousin

Y/n pov~

I woke up when I heard some noises near me..
I was so lazy to even open my eyes,still I mumbled

Y/n- mmm.. please be.. Quiet..

Jin- sorry panda to wake u up..

Jk- ah baby! BABBBBYYYYY!

Y/n- hmm?

Jk- look..

Y/n- what?

Jk- aish open your eyes..

Y/n- *fake cry* ah wae....

I opened my eyes to see all of them in our room.. With..? Chocolates?!

Y/n- gimmmeeeeee!!!

Rm-*chuckle* she's really a baby.. here..

Rm Oppa opened it and gave it to me while I immediately ate it..

Jk- you like it?

Y/n- mhmmmm~~it's delicious..

Suga-*chuckle* cute..

J-hope- so these all are for u..And there are many more things in the kitchen for u.. just eat them whenever you want..Ok?

Y/n- Isn't this too much?*low voice*

Somewhere I felt like that they are doing so much for me..I actually don't deserve all of this..I never felt this royal nor I wanted..I am actually just like a burden on them.. Right?

Jk- hey? Where are you lost?

Y/n- h-huh? Nowhere.. um.. kook..I don't want this all.. afterall Im living in your house and spending your money.. I will not be able to pay it back..

Tae- And who told you to pay it back? We are giving all of this to our sister..

Jimin- And this is all not waste till you like it.. these all doesn't matter to us nor our money till your happy..And this house  is yours as well.. Everything is yours...You are ours..jungkook's girlfriend and our sister..

Y/n- thanks..

Jk- ah is my baby crying?

Y/n- no..I don't cry..

Jin- yeah...

Jk- Ok oppa tell the maids to put them in the kitchen in other dorms..And please leave us alone for sometime..You know me and my baby..

Suga- yeah yeah..Oh y/n after "playing" with him... Come to any of us..We will do something ok? As we are bored and we want our baby sister too..

Y/n- ok..

As soon as they all went out,I was throwed on the bed with kook above me holding my hands..

Jk- I love you so much baby..

Y/n- I-I...I l-love you too..

Jk-*chuckle* you're so cute... just that innocent that I can't do anything with u but it doesn't matters..

( AND HERE COMES THE GAME CHANGERRRRRRRRRRRR......)

y/n- Actually kook u know what? I wanted to tell you something.. just don't be shocked soooooo...

Jk- wha-?

Before he could complete-

I turned around and pinned HIM on the bed with me on top of him..

Y/n-*whisper* I'm......

I got closer at every single word and end up at his ear..

Y/n- not........ that....... Innocent......
*Lick his earlobe*....

Jk- WHAT THE -

Y/n- fuck?

Jk- ARE YOU KIDDING ME Y/N?

y/n- no I'm not...I'm just a type of girl who doesn't like all of that but atleast I know all of THAT..You know I do curse but not that much...Like untill I'm angry with as hell...

Jk- what more can you do?*shocked plus smirk*

Y/n-*smirk* I can do much more than this.....DADDY~~~.... this is not even close to anything...

Jk- oh my fucking god..Now just wait and watch baby girl.

He turned me around pinning my hands above my head while digging his head in my neck snuggling..And licking my neck..

Y/n-*chuckle* it's tickling.. Stop snuggling..

Jk pov~

I was shocked as fuck from her words... like the bird I saw from all these days was actually an eagle..are u kidding me? So I just controlled myself for nothing when I could ruin her? Ah leave it just wait and watch baby girl..

I snuggled in her neck, licking her neck ready to bite when she said-

Y/n-*chuckle* it's tickling...Stop snuggling*

A mischievous smirk came on my face as I snuggled more while she softly laughed..

Jk- so.... You're ticklish huh?

Y/n- um maybe... Not..

Jk- I can find it on my own but will be better if you will say.... so..

I said making circles on her ear..

Y/n- ummm....

She suddenly kicked my crotch making me yelp in pain and curl in a ball while sliding off her...

Y/n- um...Im sowwy kook but I want to stay innocent so...Baiiiiiiii!!

She ran away while I adjust again and said to myself..

Jk- Now she is definitely in trouble but I didn't knew, she was like this.. also.. ah.. Her kick was strong..

I said and got down just to see her hiding behind Namjoon hyung while they all are looking confused..

I tried to catch her while running behind her but my hyungs kept on saving her..

I sat on the couch tired while she was in front of me with jin hyung..

I sighed as I told them everything as she just smiled innocently..

They all were also shocked.. Well more than me.. and now-

She is in my lap struggling to get out while I'm holding this small naughty jumping baby..

Jk- ah babe no need to jump or even if you will not be able to stand.. Something else will definitely stand and then....You will help me so..

She stopped as she looked towards me with a tomato face..

Jk-*chuckle* you're looking like a tomato..

Y/n- No I'm not a tamoto..*pout*

Jk- oh yeah..Not a tomato..

I said sarcastically while she just hid herself getting inside my chest to cover herself..

Suga- so what are we going to do with this panda?Hmm?

Jk- Oh? AH YES! I remember... SOMEONE IS TICKLISH!!

I said loudly while being sarcastic..She shot her head up while looking directly in my eyes..I smirk looking at her..

Y/n- ah k-kook...n-no please..I'm sorry... P-please..

I mentally chuckled at her who is being like a scaredy cat now..

Jk- You should've thought of it before...

J-hope- hehe it's going to be fun..

Y/n pov~

I tried to run or even standuo but I couldn'teven move properly because of this strong man..

Soon I was pinned on the couch with kook on top of me..

Jk- I promise it will be more than worse..

He started tickling me while sitting on my thighs not letting me move while others also joined him and me...

Screaming and begging them to stop... Finally this torture ended after 5-7 minutes and he was looking at me like he was proud of his mess he made with me and my hair especially..

Jk- Now think before doing anything ok? Baby?

Y/n- y-yea-yeahh...Now get off me.. You're so heavy..I can't even move.. How much do you even eat?

Jk- Hmm... Maybe..Eat you in one time..

Y/n- ah no no no...Ah oppa someone save me plsssss..

Rm- yeah yeah...

He got off me while I sat straight..

Y/n- I'm bored now..

Jk- ok...We are going In our room..

Y/n- meh! There's nothing to do.. umm.. does anyone have anything to do?

Jimin- um...Ah! We can dance..Do you know how to dance?

Y/n- um yeah kind of..Not really as I can't dance to much because I lose breath easier than other people..

Jk- hm..Ah listen we ca-

*Ring ring*

Jungkooks phone rang as he pick it up annoyed while taking me on his lap putting my head on his chest while hugging me..

Jk pov~

I Picked up the call while being annoyed at the caller ID and said-

Jk- what?

??- oh oh.. look...My old frnd... Didn't remember me? Oh come'on we are cousins...

Jk- just come to the damn point

??- ah nothing.. just came to know u have bought a new slut..Ah what was her name... ahh....Oh yeah..
Y/N!...Um maybe I have a picture too... chou y/n sister of chou tzuyu,age 19, works in xxx caf-

Jk- DON'T YOU FUCKING DARE TO SAY ANYTHING ABOUT HER! AND BETTER KEEP YOUR EYES OFF HER! FUCK OFF!

I ended the call and looked towards y/n who was looking sacred looking at me with teary eyes while holding my shirt with her small fist

My eyes softened as I looked towards her and picked her up quala style while she started sobbing..

Jk- ah no no..I'm sorry baby I didn't meant to scare you..It was just.. um..One of my e-enemies..

Jimin- Ah panda dont cry we can't see you crying..

Slowly she started calming down while I was roaming around in the living room with her in my arms and patting her back like a baby..

Jk- you ok now?

Y/n- hmm...*baby yawn*

Suga- And she's sleepy again..

Just then a guard came and said-

Men- sir we want to talk to u about something in the meeting room and  jale( one of the guards) have founded some information which he want to show u..

Jk- um...Ok I'm coning..

The guard left as I see y/n in my arms dozing off here and there..

Jk- ah hyung can someone sleep with her for some time as I don't want her to ruin her sleep by sleeping alone..

Sugs- yeah I'm also sleeping you can give her to me... she is More sleepy then me..

I nodded as I slowly gave my baby to hyung and he holded her the same way as she was already half asleep..

Suga- ouk! How much weight is she? She isnt heavy at all.. Like normal people are heavy,but she is... Like only of....15 kg or something?

Jk- *chuckle* maybe...Ah go go she's dozing off.. I'll come in some time...Ah Rm hyung and Tae hyung..You guys come too as they maybe have found something about "him".... Let's go..

We all head to meeting room while my half mind was on y/n..To end this small meeting quickly and go to her with she in my arms sleeping with her as usual baby pout while being half on top of me...Or inside my clothes...Or even spreading on the bed with me down on the floor...I chuckled at my own thoughts while we all sit on the chairs in the meeting room and my guards start it..

Cliffhanger!

To be continued....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

487K 12.1K 28
" do you want me to push you on the bed and thrust you raw, hmm???" " I-um-i " "I what sweetheart ?? . Answer me darling ,do y...
26.1K 956 42
A girl name Kim Y/N. A cute,sweet girl. A mafia king name Jeon Jungkook. A cold, dangerous,heartless guy. 'These two different hearts fell in love' "...
25.9K 676 13
Y/n is the most dangerous mafia girl ever. She killed thousands of people and hundreds of cops. KIA has planned to kill her but they planned that als...
14.5K 576 38
[undergoing editing ] Y/n a simple girl without parents work as a waitress in a restaurant and unware the danger which is about to come in her life b...