The Heartless mafia and his f...

By Lushciousin

"Why me?" "It's my wish and remember you're mine" Just a 17 year old girl... Got involved with the most dange... More

Part:1
Part:2
Part:3
Part:4
Part:5
part:6
Part:7
Part:8
part:9
Part:10
Part:11
Part:12
Part:14
Part:15
Part:16
Part:17
Part:18
Part:19
Part:-20
Part:-21
Part:-22 (1/?)
Part-22(2/?)
Part-22(3/?)
Part- 23
Part-24
Part-25
Part-26
Part:27
Part-28(1/?)
Part-28(2/?)
Part- 28(3/?)
Part- 29
P-30
Not a post
Part-31
Part-32
Part-33
Part-34
Part-35
Part-36
Part-37
Part-38
Part-39
Part-40
Part-41
Part-42
Part-43
Part-44
Part-45
Part-46
Part-47
Part-48
Part-49
Part-50
Part-51
Part-52
Part-53
Part-54
Part-55
Part-56
Part-57
Part-58
Part-59
Part-60
Part-61
Part-62
Part-63 (only smut)
Part-64
Part-65
Part-66
Part-67
Part-68
Part-69
Part-70
Part-71
Part-72
Part-73
Part-74
Part 75
Part 76
Part-77
Part-78
An apology to my readers
I'm back!
Part-79
Part-80
Part-81
Part-82
Part-83
Part-84
part-85
part-86
part-87

Part:13

9.1K 286 15
By Lushciousin

Jk pov~

She lick the ice cream one time and shove it inside my mouth fully till only the cone is visible and my mouth was probably looking like a squirrel..

Jk- MMMM...

Y/n- just taste it..

She pulled the ice cream out and looked towards me with hopeful eyes..
To be honest it does actually taste good..

Y/n- how's it?

Jk- hmm.. good..

She smiled and ate the whole Ice cream not caring about if it had my saliva on it or not..I smiled looking at her and finally we reached...

Y/n pov~~

We just reached in front of a....mall?

Mr.grumpy parked the car and got out then opened the door for me and I also went out..

Jk- let's go.

He dragged me with him inside the mall and as we got inside everyone started bowing to us while the mall was all empty..

Y/n- why is this mall empty?

Jk- because it's my own mall and I have closed it so that only we are allowed here....just us...

Y/n- But it doesn't feel like a mall if it's not crowded..

Jk-ah leave it.. Let's go first..

He dragged me to a shop..

Jk- Pack every single dress here which is of her size and deliver it to my home including feminine stuff, jewellery, shoes and everything a girl wants..

Then he dragged me outside and we again got inside the car..

Y/n- what are you doing? We just went inside for just 5 mins..And I don't want that much stuff...

Jk- so what? I'm buying you that stuff from my mall.. You can't say no.... Just take it..

Y/n- where are we going now?

Jk- home..

Y/n-NOOOOO!!!
I whined..

Jk- then where do you wanna go?

Y/n- can..We... Like I-I mean..Um I-

Jk- you what? Just ask..

Y/n- I wanna meet my sister tzuyu.. Can you please take me to her company... pweaseee?*puppy eyes*

Jk- No...And a big fat noo... As it's dangerous for both of you...

Y/n-*pout* How...

He suddenly glared me making me gulp and quite...

Jk pov~~

As I glared at her she became quite while still pouting...I mentally smirked at her view and got straight to home..

But as we reached....

My guards hurriedly came to me panting..As they were gonna say something we heard gun shots..

As I heard them my whole body got stiffened.. Not because I am scared but..

I LITERALLY HAVE MY LOVE OF LIFE..MY HEARTBEAT( CRINGLE LEVEL 100000000x)...Y/N WITH ME..

I looked towards her who was hiding behind me probably scared of the gunshots..

I immediately took her quala style so she can't see any blood and all, as I don't want this innocent soul to see anything horrible..

I whispered in her ear softly..

Jk - don't look up... Don't care about any noise and just keep your eyes close hmm?

She lightly nodded while I took my gun out of my pant and kept on holding her from her waist to not let her fall..

I reached her room so that no one can suspect anything and not hurt her in my room..

I layed her down on the bed and said..

Jk- stay here and don't open the door for anyone.. Whatever happens.. untill I say..Ok?

As I was gonna leave I felt two small hands on my shirt pulling it from my wrist..

I looked towards it then towards her who was looking at me scared..

Y/n- p-please don't g-go..*low voice while cracking*

Jk- why are you crying?

Y/n- w-what if someone c-came?

Jk- no one will come ok?

I cupped her face and hugged her as she tightly hugged me back not leaving me.. just then I heard a gunshot near us probably in corridor..I immediately broke the hug and smiled at her softly.

I pecked her forhead before going out as she locked her door..I killed the 2 mens in the corridor..

Y/n pov~

As soon as Mr.gr- Jungkook( as hes not really grumpy so...)

Left the room, I locked the door and sat on my bed covering me fully with the blanket accept my head while being scared..

I was shivering.. there were sounds of gun shooting outside.. all the house is full of gun noises..

Just then I heard a noise in my balcony and as I looked towards it...I saw a man standing there with a knife in his hand..

My eyes widened..I became terrified as he was not looking friendly at all accept that his gaze was so dark while he was smirking..

I was gonna scream when he ran towards me and pushed me to bed while holding my hands above my head and my mouth closing it with his hand..

Y/n- JUN-MM..

??- shh... Don't try to do any mistake if you don't want your dear boyfriend to die..

He showed me the knife in his hand after leaving my mouth..

??- you know you're actually sexy~

He came towards my neck and sniffed it then suddenly bite it..

I shouted in pain but he just bited harder..Is he a VAMPIRE?! But I don't feel any blood coming out.. Just a little pain.
Unknowingly some tears came inside my eyes and as soon as he left my neck and look towards me, those tears just fall off..

??- oh.. Don't cry..I won't kill u this early..We should get a chance to enjoy with this body hmm?

Beofre I could say anything,

He picked me up from my waist while holding my mouth while dragging me somewhere..I was punching and scratching his hands with my nails but he just holded them in front of me with the hand he was holding my waist from..

??- shut the fuck up bitch..

I didn't listened at all..All I wanted was... JungKook to help me..

He dragged me down while there were other people as well still fighting..

I also saw... Jungkook...covered in blood while holding a gun and a crowbar in his both hands..All the firing stopped as they saw both of us..

Jk- Y/N! you bastard!* Death glare*
Let her go..

??- tch tch tch..Do you really think I will? Such a beauty in this trash mansion..Hey you! How much money did you ask for ? I'll give twice to him..

He said removing his hand from my mouth while squeezing my waist tightly.

Y/n- l-let me go..

??- ah.. Don't u understand something in one way?

Jk- I'm telling you the last time or els-

??- Or what? Remember I have a life in my hands..And this life..

He pointed the knife towards my neck slightly pushing it up.

??- Can end now.. Just. in. A.Minute.

Y/n- J-j-ju-ngk-kook..

Jk-y/n.. Look at me...Look at me..

I slowly looked at him..

??- Ugh stop with your romeo-juliet drama..And you...You are coming with me! UNDERSTAND?!!

Y/n- n-no..

He suddenly slapped me really hard making my lip to bleed while I fall down..

He bend down at my level and said..

??- Bad girls like u desrve a punishment..

He again pulled me up while still holding the knife to my neck..

??- let me show u a demo....How I will kill your boyfriend..

Y/n - b-boyfr-

??- just shut the fuck up babe..And look..

Suddenly 2 guards came with a men..

They both held her while he was trying to get out..

( WARNING BLOOD SECNES AHEAD)

Suddenly the man holding me shooted from near my face making me freeze..The bullet hit the man's leg as he shouted in pain..

Then the two mens beside him started stabbing him while blood started flowing all over and finally when the man was nearly passing out one of the mans holding him hit his head hardly with an iron rod..

??- *whisper in Y/n's ear* see..

I flinched badly while still being freeze being afraid badly..

Then one of the guards picked the dead man and stop right in front of my face..

??- let me make a drawing..

The man took his knife and just stabbed his face in half with a big scar on the dead man..

??- more?

My legs started weaking up while my head started bursting from pain and my whole body started shivering....

jk- stop this shit of yours and let her go..She is not involved in all of this so don't fucking try to involve her..

??- ugh you ruined my mood..

The man said and suddenly cut the dead mans stomach making more blood to drip and before I could say anything or could process... Everything just blacked out..I did had the habit to see blood as our step parents use to beat us but not this much and that too this brutally..

Jk pov~

I saw y/n passing out...Her eyes startes closing while her body startes giving up..And soon she passed out..

??-* chuckle* inncient soul.. must be not habitude to see all of this..But never mind..She will be when she will be with me..

The guards dropped the dead man...

??- And you..

He said giving me a death glare while I return the same..

??- SUFFERRR..

He said but I smirked...A line of confusion passed through his face and before he could process anything..A knife was dugged inside his stomach piercing through his body.. Coming out from front from his back

He suddenly fall down but my hyung..Who stabbed him caught y/n from her waist not letting her fall..

All of my bodyguards came and holded all the guards while killing them..I ran to TAEHYUNG hyung taking y/n from his arms, picking her bridal style as she was fainted..

JK- CLEAN ALL THE MESS BEFORE SHE WAKES UP!! NOT EVEN A SINGLE DROP OF BLOOD SHOULD BE SEEN AND CALL MOMO! (His personal doctor)

The guards and maids nodded before doing there work immediately..

I took her to my room and layed her down sofly..After removing her shoes...As we came after the mall and straight this happened..

I put her feet on the bed and covered her with the blanket..

I took a cloth and wet it with towel removing the blood stains from her face and her lips..

Jk- THAT FUCKING BASTARD!! SLAPPED MY BABY!! MADE MY BABY CRY AND SCARED!!! Atleast he died..

Just then my door opened as I see towards the door with blood red eyes burning in anger..

Jimin- chill bro it's me..And here's momo..

Momo- Hi Mr.je-

Jk- CHECK HER!! NOWWWW!!!

He shouted and growled while bursting in anger like a volcano..

Momo- y-yes..

She immediately started checking y/n seeing me in pure anger..

Jk- I don't want to see even a single scar on her...

Momo- y-yes sir..

After 15 mins~

Momo just finshed bandaging y/n ans she looked at me..

Jk- done?

Momo- yes sir but I have to talk to u.... Something important about her..

Jk- what?

Momo-*sigh* she has nyctophobia ( fear of darkness) and aquaphobia ( fear of water) and after this anxiety..She must he scared of blood... Someone should always stay with her in that case and try to make her laugh and distract her....Her body is also very weak and she is also very scared so please try to comfort her and avoid her from blood and all..I have written some medicines for her to take and she will be fine after a few days..And if she faints again as she will probably ,then just give her some glucose as it will be because of anxiety....I should take my leave now..Thank u and take care..

She bowed and left while I sighed and sat beside y/n taking her small hand in my big one while softly rubbing it.

I layed beside her down and softly hugged her....

Suga- bro you ok?

Jk- *sigh* no hyung.. After leaving U.S....I didn't loved anyone accept all of you and my work...And finally when I found the love of my life...I couldn't even protect her..It haven't even been a week since she's here and...*voice crack* this happened..

Jin quickly stand up and hugged jk comforting her while..

THE MAFIA KING OF THE WHOLE WORLD WHO NEVER CRIED IN HIS WHOLE LIFE FOR ANYONE..WAS CRYING FOR HIS FIRST LOVE PROVING HE LOVES HER MORE THAN HIS LIFE..

Seeing him cry the first time all the members came and hugged their brother with tears in their eyes..

Rm- Look...The mafia jeon jungkook never cries... Right?

Jk-* nodding slolwy*

J-hope- hmm.. maybe our bunny got exchanged wirh some other perosn..

Jk- NO!!...I'm still t-that J-jeo- Oh.. sorry...n-not jeon jungkook..

He looked towards the sleeping baby while smiling and said..

Jk- Mr.Grumpy..

Jin- *chuckling* Mr.what?

Jk-  yeah she gave me that name..

They all started laughing slowly while jk stopped crying...

They all smiled after it and just sat down on the couch or on the bed while jungkook layed down beside y/n slowly hugging her carefully not to hurt her...

Waiting for her to wake up all the members were just starring ay the lying figure.. while there was someone in between them.. Begging to god for his heartbeat.. Hoping she will wake soon and will call his name..

Cliffhanger!!

To be continued....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

25.9K 676 13
Y/n is the most dangerous mafia girl ever. She killed thousands of people and hundreds of cops. KIA has planned to kill her but they planned that als...
22.2K 590 14
COMPLETED! A famous boy band is in danger. a cold heartless mafia came to save their lives, actually got paid to save their lives. but what if this c...
13.2K 190 13
Kim Y/N the girl from Kim's family . The girl who is beautiful. Jeon Jungkook The most dangerous mafia fall in love with her. Y/N once lost her love...
14.4K 576 38
[undergoing editing ] Y/n a simple girl without parents work as a waitress in a restaurant and unware the danger which is about to come in her life b...