The Heartless mafia and his f...

By Lushciousin

"Why me?" "It's my wish and remember you're mine" Just a 17 year old girl... Got involved with the most dange... More

Part:1
Part:2
Part:3
Part:4
Part:5
part:6
Part:7
Part:8
part:9
Part:10
Part:11
Part:13
Part:14
Part:15
Part:16
Part:17
Part:18
Part:19
Part:-20
Part:-21
Part:-22 (1/?)
Part-22(2/?)
Part-22(3/?)
Part- 23
Part-24
Part-25
Part-26
Part:27
Part-28(1/?)
Part-28(2/?)
Part- 28(3/?)
Part- 29
P-30
Not a post
Part-31
Part-32
Part-33
Part-34
Part-35
Part-36
Part-37
Part-38
Part-39
Part-40
Part-41
Part-42
Part-43
Part-44
Part-45
Part-46
Part-47
Part-48
Part-49
Part-50
Part-51
Part-52
Part-53
Part-54
Part-55
Part-56
Part-57
Part-58
Part-59
Part-60
Part-61
Part-62
Part-63 (only smut)
Part-64
Part-65
Part-66
Part-67
Part-68
Part-69
Part-70
Part-71
Part-72
Part-73
Part-74
Part 75
Part 76
Part-77
Part-78
An apology to my readers
I'm back!
Part-79
Part-80
Part-81
Part-82
Part-83
Part-84
part-85
part-86
part-87
Part-88
Part-89
Part-90 (only smut)

Part:12

10.4K 292 5
By Lushciousin

Y/n pov~ morning~

I woke and saw Mr.grumpy right beside me face.. there was no distance..I screamed because of the sudden view and turned around and...

Fall down the bed.. great..I bumped my shoulder with the floor..Of course..How can I stay without hurting myself..

Jk- yah are you ok?

He asked worried and came down from the bed standing in front of me..

He picked me up and placed me on the bed..

He sat beside me and rubbed my shoulder lightly...I hissed in pain as I felt him touching my wound..

Jk- yah who told you to fall down!

He said angrily..

Y/n- you were so close to my face so I got scared..*puppy eyes and cute voice*

Jk- grreatttttttttt...So now..

He helped me to sit and pressed my wounded shoulder making me hiss in pain..

Jk- stay still.. it will just hurt a little and it will be ok..

Y/n- what? What are you doing?

Jk- um... this..

He pressed my wound harshly making ke scream in pain and he suddenly twisted my hand lightly..A crack sound came from my shoulder..

Jk- done...

I started crying because of the sudden pain..

Jk- why are you crying now?

Y/n- y-you hurted me..*pout*

Jk- no I didn't....you should actually thanks me for removing your shoulder pain.. try to move it..

I slowly did as told and to my shock.. there was no pain..I cant even feel any thing.. It's like nothing happened..

Y/n- um.... thanks..

Jk- my name..

I suddenly blurted out..

Y/n- Mr.Grumpy..

Jk- eh? Wha-

Y/n-* baby yawn* I'm still sleepy.. Who told you to wake me up?

I said a little madly..

Jk- u-umm..I guess you wake up on your own..

Y/n- u-uh.. Don't t-try to change the topic and don't wake me up from my slwweep or I'll break your bones.. mark my words!

I warned him with my angry face and my finger pointing towards him while he backed off being scared.
I again layed down and whispered a well done to myself being proud scolding him..

Jk pov~

What the heck just happened? Did I just got scolded by a girl? What the F jeon? Your soon to be girlfriend just scolded you even though you're a mafia..The fu- ok.. Calm down.. After all she's my girl..I should not be embarrassed.. She's innocent and savage at the same time.. ok.. Nice.. ah I have to go for a meeting... really? I'm going to leave her here? Ugh fuck that stupid shit..I'm calling a conference at home online..

Eh..She slept just in a minute.. Sleepy head.. Leave it.. just sleep baby.. love u..

I said as I gave her a flying kiss and turned my laptop on while sitting on the couch in my room..

I put my airpods in to not disturb her and messaged my employees,the buisness partner and my hyungs about the online meeting..

Time skip~ meeting end~ jk pov~1:25 pm~~

The meeting just ended as I shut my laptop down and turned my aripods off..
Just then my door knocked..I sighed as I didn't wanted anyone is my room..I coldly said a come In but the person coming inside made my heart boom boom with her scent..The face while I love to see whenever it has that perfect bunny smile as I have..My love....My y/n..

Y/n pov~

I just came inside Mr. Grumpy's room.. wearing this dress he gave me..As he said we will be going out again after his meeting ends..

I placed his choclate chip shake down beside him as I sat with him on the couch..

He arched his back while making some crack noise from it..

Y/n- is your back hurting?

Jk- yeah..

Y/n- who told you to sit on the couch for this long? Are you stupid?

Jk- I HAD to sit on the couch as A fat pig was sleeping on my bed while spreading on it fully not giving any space to me to sit..

I looked down embarrassed as I remember I woke up at 12:15....It was actually late and my position was...My hands and legs were all press around the bed while I was sleeping on my stomach so how could've anyone even had sat with me on the bed?.... It's because I was tired yesterday..

Y/n- I-Its not my fault and who do you think you are calling fat?

Jk- You!

Y/n-yah yo-

He smacked my head and ran away holding a pillow in his hand.

I also stand up and hold a pillow throwing it on them..He doged all of them while a pillow teared up making it's feathers to go around it the room flying here and fourth..
He stand on the bed as well as me and we started a pillow fight but just then..

Jk pov~

Y/n accidentally slipped and we both fall on the bed while me on top of her...I had my hands beside her head or...We would've KISSED!!!

We were starring in each other eyes when my phone ranged bringing both of us out from our thoughts..

Y/n- y-your p-phone..
I sighed as I sit straight and she rolled down the bed falling on the ground..Then standing up while dusting her clothes and fixing her hair..

Jk- go and bringing me water..

Y/n- but it's right ther-

Jk- now..

She sighed and went out of the room whining..I chuckled and picked my phone a little annoyed..

*OTP*

Jk- what? If this will not be important then I swear hyung..

Jin- shut up you brat! You can fuck y/n later but listen first..

Jk- yah hyu-

Jin- cheng and Nick are teaming up..I guess we have to make our security tight..And you should call them for help now..

Jk- uh I don't want to irritate them jusy for this little work..

Jin- And what if " JUHOON" 
came?

Jk- I don't care if he comes or not.. where are you?

Jin- Me, suga and j-hope are in front of shin's house to take the money he took.. namjoon, jimin and V are gone to club and will come late..So that you can go Alone on your date with y/n..

Jk- yah hyun-

Jin- all the best..Bye

Jk-hm bye..

I ended the call while she enterd the room with a glass of water..

I thought to tease her a little so..

Jk- I wanted cold water..

Y/n- ugh.. fine..

She again went down and came after a minute..

Y/n- here..

Jk- In a plate.. Put the glass in a plate..

Y/n- Are you serious?...Mr.grumpy..

Jk- quick I'm thirsty..

She sighed and went out storming her feet on the ground like a little baby..She again came after a minute or more and passed me the water breathing heavily..

I took the glass in my hands as I said..

Jk- you are so slow..

Y/n- then who* breath* told you to have so many*breath* floors in one house with*breath* millions of stairs and no lift..

Jk- yeah sure.. Lazy..

To take her more angry and have a cherry on top..I placed the glass down on the tsble and sat on the bed like nothing happened..

Y/n- now drink it..

Jk- I'm not in a mood now..

Y/n- what? Do you know how much I walked in this big house of yours just to give a glass of water to you and now you are saying you don't want to drink it!

Jk- *sigh* Come here..

Y/n- no..

Jk- now..

Y/n- NO!..

She said and started going out..

Jk- boys!

As soon as I said that my guards blocked the gate away not letting her leave..She stomped her feet angrily on the ground and sat beside me with an annoyed face..

Jk- good.. close the door boys..

As soon as the gate closed..I pushed her on the bed hovering over her while she looked all innocent like she forgot all her anger just in a second now..I smiled as I said..

Jk- so..We are going to some place where you will enjoy but.. what will I get in return for it?

She looked confused making me chuckle..

Y/n- what do you want?

Jk- I don't know... Maybe something you could give me?

Y/n- what can I give u? Like you're a mafia and have so much money so you can buy anything you want..

Jk- hmm.. That's right but..I want you to give me something..

Y/n- I don't know... maybe think about it? You can think about it later and when you will have something in your mind then you can tell me..*smile*.

Yeah that's what I want.. that smile..ughhhhh! Why are u innocent?

I also smiled and get off from her as I pulled her from her hand sitting on the bed with her..

Jk- let's go..

Y/n- where?

Jk- don't you want to go with me to the "place"?

Y/n- oh yeah..Are you ready?

Jk- mhm~ let's go then..

Y/n- um...Mr.grumpy?

Jk- hmm?

Y/n- can I ask s-something from y-you?

Jk- sure..

Y/n- don't take any guards with u pweasee..*puppy eyes*

Jk- but it's dangero-

Y/n- pweeeaassseeeeeeeeeee *extreme puppy eyes and cute baby face*

Jk- Uh fine fine..

I said being defeated by her cuteness..

Y/n- thank u so much..

Ahe suddenly kissed my cheen making me shook..

Jk- huh?

Y/n- what?

Jk- um nothing..c'mon let's go..

Y/n- oTay~~

Jk-*chuckle* hm..

We both go down and we eat in my car..It was cold today as well but we are just going to my mall.. so..

I started the car and we started leaving.. While we were on my way
Y/n said-

Y/n pov~

Y/n- ah MR.GRUMPY STOPP!!

Jk- what? You want something?

Y/n- ICE CRRAM PWEEASEEEE!!

jk- okkk..

He went down the car while I told him my 3 favourite flavours and he bought them out of the ice cream parlour..

Y/n- aren't you gonna eat?

Jk- no...You eat..*smile*.

Y/n- you look good while smiling..And HoW cAN YOu SaY NO To icE CrEAm?!~~

Jk- I just don't like eating this stuff too much..

Y/n- hmm...Eat this here..

I put my ice cream in front of his mouth but he refused so I..

Jk pov~

Oh my god..y/n what did you just do..

Cliffhanger!

To be continued....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

31.6K 1.5K 24
Don't be fooled by their good looks, they are the most powerful mafias in this city. Their empire is more than just an empire. It's their family. But...
678K 16.7K 28
" do you want me to push you on the bed and thrust you raw, hmm???" " I-um-i " "I what sweetheart ?? . Answer me darling ,do y...
13.6K 517 17
Y/n a normal middle class girl living in a small appartment alone .... She was abandon at the age of 10 now she have to work for her living no one w...
14.9K 903 61
Trigger Warning: 18+, mature content, abuse, harassment, torture, murder. Read At Your Own Risk. --------------- Y/N. A 22 year old woman who just gr...