The Heartless mafia and his f...

By Lushciousin

"Why me?" "It's my wish and remember you're mine" Just a 17 year old girl... Got involved with the most dange... More

Part:1
Part:2
Part:3
Part:4
Part:5
part:6
Part:7
Part:8
part:9
Part:11
Part:12
Part:13
Part:14
Part:15
Part:16
Part:17
Part:18
Part:19
Part:-20
Part:-21
Part:-22 (1/?)
Part-22(2/?)
Part-22(3/?)
Part- 23
Part-24
Part-25
Part-26
Part:27
Part-28(1/?)
Part-28(2/?)
Part- 28(3/?)
Part- 29
P-30
Not a post
Part-31
Part-32
Part-33
Part-34
Part-35
Part-36
Part-37
Part-38
Part-39
Part-40
Part-41
Part-42
Part-43
Part-44
Part-45
Part-46
Part-47
Part-48
Part-49
Part-50
Part-51
Part-52
Part-53
Part-54
Part-55
Part-56
Part-57
Part-58
Part-59
Part-60
Part-61
Part-62
Part-63 (only smut)
Part-64
Part-65
Part-66
Part-67
Part-68
Part-69
Part-70
Part-71
Part-72
Part-73
Part-74
Part 75
Part 76
Part-77
Part-78
An apology to my readers
I'm back!
Part-79
Part-80
Part-81
Part-82
Part-83
Part-84
part-85
part-86
part-87

Part:10

9.8K 296 19
By Lushciousin

*OTP*

??- hey y/n..

Y/n- umm hey? Who's this?

??- It's me.. jimin..

Y/n- oh Hi jimin..

Y/n in mind- why's he calling me? Does he want something from me?

Jimin- y/n? You still there?

Y/n- y-yeah..

Jimin- hmm..So I called you to tell you to be ready in evening as we will be going out...

Y/n- but where?

Jimin- you will know that sooner or later.. Just be ready and.. wear something short.. Bye..

Y/n- but I don't we-.....Wear short dresses.

He already hunged up as I completed my sentence..

I looked at the time and it was 5 now..I should get ready...He didn't told me time so maybe they will come soon..But something short? Ugh..And that too in this cold...

I sighed ae I picked my outfit and went to washroom for a bath..

Time skip~

Im getting ready now while doing my last touch-up with some lip gloss as usual to make my lips a little pinkish..I thought for something new so I'm changing the color of the lip gloss to match with my dress.

Hmm.. the dress..It actually looks good.. It's comfortable and short at the same time.... but I will probably freeze to death in this much cold.. Ugh.. that Mr.grumpy..

I sighed again before going to my closet and checking myself out in the big self mirror..

For a second I smiled looking at my reflection..
Like I was looking perfect..Oh wait.. why am I praising myself.. ah leave it..

Just then my phone ranged making me to look towards it and pick it...

I picked it up as it was saved as

Baby..

Y/n- hell-

Jk- come down..

Y/n- ah wai-

He already hunged up before I could say anything or could complete my sentence..Why have they save their numbers like this..Ah leave it I don't want them to scold me again..

*Sigh* Mr.Grumpy.. Fine... Let's go down..Ah should I take a jacket? But it doesn't match with the dress.. Um...Maybe the cold isn't that bad..I can survive right?

I got down after taking my phone and some money which I had.. Like 200-300 dollars or more...

I closed the door and went down to meet that grumpy man..

As I was gonna leave from the door..I saw..

A literal croud of people blocking the view on front..Actually not blocking.. Just standing there while looking towards me but because of my small legs
I was only able to see their shoulders..
Just then 4 mens came towards me and stand behind me..

Y/n- umm..Hi?

They didn't answer nor looked at me..

Then a small push on my shoulder
Made me stumble to front..

Y/n- Uh?

Suga- how much time do you want to walk or you want me to pick you?

A voice said right behind my shoulder making me go in front because of the sudden action.

Y/n- I can w-walk..

I started walking in front while looking down because of fear.. like.
I literally have 20 mens walking behind me making me awkward..

As we reached the car, One of the guard open the door for me..

Y/n- th..anks?

Jk- Come inside..

I slowly got inside and locked the door..

Me and Mr.grumpy were alone in this whole van..It can literally fit 20 peoples or more easily..5 beds in here!!
I can literally run in here..

I sat beside the door being awkward..I have never seen this big car from inside..In my whole real life..

Jk- sit beside me..

Y/n- w-what?

Jk- sit beside me.. fast..

Y/- but I-Im good he-

Jk- I don't like to repeat myself..

I nodded scared and stand up while walking towards him..

As I reached him he suddenly pulled me from my arm and my waist on his lap...
I closed my eyes because of the sudden pull and just hugged him from his neck to not fall down..

I opened my eyes to see..

My face so close... there was no space left.. his lips were nearly touching mine while his warm breath was mixing with my warm one..

Jk pov~

This closeness..This is what I exactly want y/n...I know now I definitely like no...Love you..I can't feel like this for anyone..And this heart is bursting in my chest to come out..

This eye contact..
Those pink lips..I just want to cover them with mine..

Suddenly she moved a little as It made me out of my thoughts..

Jk- what?

Y/n- c-can you leave m-me n-now?

Jk- no..

I pulled her properly on my lap.. while I sat properly and relaxing in my sofA seat...I put her Small legs up as I told her head like a baby.. Actually we were going to my restaurant today..One of them..As I thought to take her out to make her comfortable with us.. just then she shivered a little and made her small hands in cute fists, clenching on my shirt..

Y/n pov

It is so much cold today..I'm literally shivering..

Jk- are you cold?

Y/n- y-yes...

Jk- why are you wearing this short dress in this much cold? Are you stupid?

Y/n- what? Didn't you told me to wear a short dress? Jimin told me to wear a short dress..

Jk- the fu- that brat... ah leave it.. here take this..

He passed me a big coat..

Y/n- no it's fine..

Jk- I'm not asking..I'm telling.. Just remove it when we will reach..

He put the coat over me..I was covered from my neck to my thigh...

Jk- why are you wearing shoes?

Y/n- what do you mean?

Jk- Here wear these..

He passed me a pair of white heels..

Y/n- ah no.. they are uncomfortable and I'm not good with heels..I can't walo properly in them..

Jk- Are you kidding me? You are a girl and still can't wear heels?!

Y/n- not all girls are same... or something..I can't wear them properly as I don't have the habit to wear the properly..

Jk- ah whatever just wear it, you're so short..

I sighed as I removed my shoes and wear those heels still sitting in his big lap..

Jk- we will reach soon...

He started rubbing my arms making me feel so warm and good..

Jk- TURN THE HEATER ON!

Suddenly the car started becoming warm..

Y/n- ah y-you don't have to do t-this..

Jk- Im doing this for myself.. Just stay quite and just sit..

I hunged my head low while putting it on his chest..

After a minute or more the car suddenly stopped making me fall a little in front but he put his big palm in front of face and again put me on his chest..

Jk- We reached... Let's go..

I stand up as he said that..

Jk- *sigh* No matter what you wear...you will always look short in front of me.

Y/n- yah it's not my fault that I'm short.. It's you who is tall..

He smiled at me and started heading out leaving me dumbfounded..
Y/n- ah wait..!

I started walking beside him and on the step of the van..

I slipped because of these heels and I-

Cliffhanger!!

To be Continued....

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.4K 1.4K 24
Don't be fooled by their good looks, they are the most powerful mafias in this city. Their empire is more than just an empire. It's their family. But...
10.6K 491 17
Y/n a normal middle class girl living in a small appartment alone .... She was abandon at the age of 10 now she have to work for her living no one w...
14.4K 576 38
[undergoing editing ] Y/n a simple girl without parents work as a waitress in a restaurant and unware the danger which is about to come in her life b...
66.6K 2K 20
In the city of seoul..... Where at night no one can go out due to a fear...a fear of the dangerous mafia king who owns the asia and underground world...