Play With Fire (Kai Parker)

By adorethefics

*mature read* "Quinn..." he whispers into my neck. "Please let me fuck you..." I let out a giggle which made... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Epilogue

Chapter 51

3.5K 98 51
By adorethefics

More smut as promised <3

Kai pushes the vibrator inside me over and over again, not slowing down. He can't seem to get enough of my reactions because he keeps his eyes trained to my face.

When I start to think the feeling of the vibration is too much, he places his mouth on my clit and sucks harshly. I let out very loud moan because I'm so close to my release.

"Kai... I'm so.. close." I stutter.

I feel him smile against me as he slows the motion of his hand down. The vibrating stops and I feel him remove it and he lays it on the bed.

"Wha- why did you stop?" I whine.

"Because I don't want a small little toy make you come." He smiles. "That's my job."

His mouth connects with my clit again as he pushes two fingers inside of me. I throw my head back and squeeze my eyes shut. I had a second to calm down when he stopped the vibrator but that didn't matter. I'm already close to my high.

He laps his tongue against me as his two fingers work their magic inside of me. They curl to hit the right spot and he leaves them in there, repeating to motion with his fingers.

"Shit- Kai... fuck!" I yell out as I hit my high.

He grins against me knowing that he is doing an amazing job. He removes his finger and dips his tongue down to clean up my arousal.

Once he is finished he positions himself over me.

"Open." He demands for me to open my mouth. I obey and he slides his fingers inside for me to taste myself. I hum against his fingers while he slowly slides them out and past my lips.

"I like this." I bring my hands up to feel the small beard that is starting to grow on his face.

"I knew you would." He dips down to kiss me.

His lips stay in mine for awhile as a distraction. I don't even realize what he is doing until I feel him push into my with such force that I gasp. Our lips separate as his head meets the crook of my neck.

His teeth graze my skin as he pushes into me farther. I wrap my arms around his back where my nails meet his skin. I press them down as into him while he pulls himself out of me slowly just to thrust back in.

"Holy fuck Kai!" I yell out.

He has been rough before but never this rough. I'm not complaining one but but it's something I'm not used to.

"What can I say?" He thrust into me again going deeper. "I missed you."

He keeps his rhythm as my nails dig deeper into him. He brings his free hand up to my neck putting pressure into the sides as his sucks harshly at my skin.

We stay in this position for a little while longer when he unlatches his hand from my neck and pulls out of me. I whimper at the loss of touch but he grips my hips and flips me around without hesitation.

I'm now on my stomach and he places his hands on my ass, slowly massaging it. His hands trail down my legs and wrap around my ankle, yanking me down to the edge of the bed.

I go to lift myself up on my elbows but his hand meets my back and pushes me back down to the bed. My eyes widen as his hand stays in place while the other guides himself to my opening.

He rests his tip just on the outside teasing me. "I want to show you how much I missed you baby."

He slams himself inside of me, making me jerk up into the bed. His hands find my hips to hold me in place. My hands grip the comforter as he continues his movements.

I feel his fingertips press into me hard, knowing they will leave bruises. Suddenly he takes his hand off my back and wraps it in my hair. He pulls me up so my back meets his chest as he holds himself inside of me.

His other hand meets my clit and lightly smacks it before placing his finger against me, making circular motions.

"Does that feel good baby?" He whispers into my ear.

I nod my head in response. 

"Use your words Quinn." He demands.

"Yes... it feels amazing." I tell him.

"Better than your little toy?" He begins to moves his hips again, moving faster.

"Yes!" I cry out.

The pleasure becomes too much. Kai removes his hand from my heat and wraps it around my waist so he is able to thrust rougher and deeper.

"Let me know if this is too much a baby." He tells me.

"It's fine." I choke out. "Keep going...please."

"Anything for you Quinn." He pushes in the deepest I've ever felt him and my whole body shakes as I'm close to my release.

"Kai-" My hand reaches down and grabs his arm.

He moves his lips to my ear and whispers, "let go baby."

My body stills as I come all over him and I feel his cock throb letting me know he is about to release. His arm tightens as he comes inside of me.

"Fuck Quinn!" He buries his face in my shoulder.

He holds me for a couple minutes before he pulls out and I drop to the bed. My legs shake as I hear him trying to catch his breath.

Kai drops down to the bed, lying down next to me. He tilts his head to towards me and gives me a exhausted smile.

"So you missed me a lot?" I laugh.

"Yes... I did." He says in between breaths.

"How is everything going?" I ask.

"Good. Really good." He tells me. "I went to another Prison World."

"What?" I prop myself up.

"Yeah Luke sent me there because I was curious." He says.

"Why would you do that Kai? He could have left you there!" I sit myself up now.

He follows my actions and sits up. "He wouldn't because I took Liv with me."

"But why risk it Kai? You could have been left there no matter if she was with you or not." My eyes start to tear up. "I can't lose you again Kai."

He takes my hand into his. "Okay so I wasn't thinking straight and I'm sorry for that but... you'll never guess who was in that Prison World."

"Who?"

"Lily Salvatore." He tells me.

"Salvatore... as in Stefan and Damon?" I remember hearing about her awhile back. She was a ripper, which is where Stefan gets it. She murdered so many people and I'm not surprised she got sent to a prison world.

"Their mother." He seems so excited to tell me this. "But get this, she's a vampire. And she had other vampires in there with her. Well they were witches before she turned them but they kept their powers."

"How is that possible?" I ask him.

"When they were just witches, they were siphons, like me. And when she turned them they kept their powers which I'm still not sure how it's possible. But Lily and I got to talking and we made a deal."

"What kind of deal?" I furrow my brow.

"If I got her and her family out of there, then she would turn me into one of them." He smiles.

"Wait... Kai... are you a vampire now?"

"No not yet." He shakes his head. "But I have what I need to turn me into one."

"So she's out?" I get off the bed now to find my clothes.

"Mhm." Is all he says.

"Kai! Do you realize what you've done? Lily Salvatore should have stayed in there. She has killed so many people!"

"So have I Quinn." He stands up.

"She is a ripper Kai. Do you even know what that means?" I slip my pants on.

"Yes I know what that means but-" he begins to say.

"But what? You let her out! What if she just starts killing more people?"

"She says she isn't like that anymore." He tells me.

"And you believed her?" I put my shirt over my head. "A ripper will say anything to get what they want and you just let her out. She is the worst of all rippers."

"Even Stefan?" He spits.

"Well he does take after his mother so I guess it's a fucking tie." I throw my hands up.

"Quinn I don't think you realized I did this for you... for us!" He tells me.

"For us? How could you letting her out possibly be for us?" I step towards him.

"You're immortal baby and when I become a vampire then we can be together forever." He says.

"And this has nothing to do with all the power you'll have?" I'm standing in front of him now.

"I mean that's a another reason I did it." He shrugs. "Why are you getting mad about this?"

"Look I want to be with you, always. And I want you to have all the power that you can Kai but this is risky. Lily is ruthless and..."

"If she gets out of control I'll deal with her." He wraps me into his arms.

"You're unbelievable." I place my hands on his chest.

"Oh, I know baby." He pulls me into a kiss.

"I have to get ready for this dinner tonight." I say as he removes his lips.

"Need a date?"

"You are not going." I push off of him. "It's for Jo and Alaric."

"Their wedding is soon right?" He asks as I look through my clothes so find something to wear.

"Yup, really soon." I say.

"Hmm." He says. "I'll let you get ready, I gotta go get some stuff done."

"Okay." I twirl around to say goodbye snd he is pressing his lips to mine.

"I love you." He says against my lips.

"I love you more." I smile.

One more kiss is pressed to my lips and he releases me and walks out the door. I think of all the things he said when I hear my phone ring. I walk over and grab it, sliding it over to answer.

"Hey Elena. I'm getting ready now and then I'll be there." I say as I walk into the bathroom.

"Uhm you might want to come to Stefans first...you'll never believe who is here." She says.

Heyyy!

Sorry it took awhile. I'm writing this while on the beach so you're welcome :)

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

654K 18.2K 31
-𝐓𝐡𝐞 17 𝐲𝐞𝐚đĢ 𝛐đĨ𝐝 𝚴𝐞đĨđĨ𝐲 𝐑𝛐đŦ𝐞 đĸđŦ 𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞đĢ𝛐𝐮đŦ, đŦ𝐞𝐜đĢ𝐞𝐭đĸđ¯đž 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐟𝐮đĨđĨ 𝛐𝐟 đŦ𝐮đĢ𝐩đĢđĸđŦ𝐞đŦ- 𝚴𝐞đĨđĨ𝐲 đĸđŦ īŋŊ...
12.1K 580 11
"𝗰đ—ŧđ—ē𝗲 𝗮𝘀 𝘆đ—ŧ𝘂 𝗮đ—ŋ𝗲, 𝗮𝘀 𝘆đ—ŧ𝘂 𝘄𝗲đ—ŋ𝗲, 𝗮𝘀 đ—ļ 𝘄𝗮đ—ģ𝘁 𝘆đ—ŧ𝘂 𝘁đ—ŧ đ—¯đ—˛" āŧžāŧžāŧžāŧžāŧžāŧžāŧžāŧžāŧžāŧžāŧžāŧžāŧžāŧžāŧžāŧžāŧžāŧžāŧžāŧžāŧžāŧžāŧžāŧžāŧžāŧžāŧžāŧžāŧžāŧžāŧžāŧžāŧžāŧžāŧžāŧžāŧžāŧžāŧžāŧžāŧž In 1993 Isabella Sal...
39.3K 1.1K 37
♡ī¸Ž "I have to admit, she is one of the most beautiful people I have ever tortured..."♡ī¸Ž Sienna Bennet is a head strong 20 year old woman and Bonnie B...
52.2K 2.7K 109
Book 1 of my Bennett Supernatural story... rewritten/updated This is an updated rewrite of my TVD story, Bennett Witches. So bare with me if they're...