Play With Fire (Kai Parker)

By adorethefics

*mature read* "Quinn..." he whispers into my neck. "Please let me fuck you..." I let out a giggle which made... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Epilogue

Chapter 44

4K 135 123
By adorethefics

"Oh my god." I whisper.

My eyes meet Klaus who is watching me intently, trying to figure out what I'm going to do next. He knows I always let my anger get the best of me and I'm sure he doesn't want me to ruin anything in his precious art room.

"I need to go talk to Kai. I need to talk him out of doing this." I turn on my feet to head to the door when I collide with a body.

"Quinn?" Elijah says my name with confusion.

"Well isn't it the noble brother." I glare at him.

His eyes leave mine to find Klaus standing all the way across the room. I don't even bother looking back to see his reaction.

"How are you back?" He asks bringing his eyes back to me.

"Long story that I don't feel like telling you." I spit. "How dare you betray me?"

"Quinn I did what was for the best." He states.

"The best? You're kidding me right?" I inch closer to him placing my index finger on his chest. "You gave me your word and I trusted you!"

He lets out a small sigh as he looks down at my finger.

"I know you've always been on Nik's side for everything." My accent starting to come back from being so angry. "But I really thought that this is the one thing you would do for me. That you wouldn't run and tell him like a little bitch!"

His eyes go wide at my words. "That plan that you had was not a smart one Quinn. I understand that they were your friends but what would have happened if you couldn't come back from the other side?"

"Then I would have died saving them!" I shout and then my voice lowers to a whisper. "Rebekah and Kol would have understood."

Elijahs eyes flick to Klaus. I look back to see his eyes staring down at the ground.

"Speaking of, where are they?" I ask him.

"Rebekah is off somewhere while Kol is still in his sleeping peacefully." He smirks.

"Undagger him." I demand which makes him chuckle.

"Now that is something I won't do. Kol is still paying for what he did." Klaus tells me.

"You're unbelievable!" I yell. "Where is he? I'll just do it myself."

I move past Elijah and head for the door when Klaus vamp speeds to stop me.

"Move." I say through my teeth.

He stands still as I feel Elijah standing close behind me. I turn my head to find I was right and then look back at Klaus. An evil grin spreads across my lips.

"You want to do this the hard way then?"

He cocks his head to the side and before he could say anything I turn around and send Elijah flying across the room. His body hits the canvas Klaus was working on causing it to break in half.

Klaus lets out an annoyed sigh because I just destroyed his work. He brings his anger filled eyes back to mine as his fist clench by his side.

"You don't want to do this Quinn." He threats.

"What are you going to do Nik? Send me back to a Prison World?" I tilt my head.

"I can arrange that." He steps closer to me. "And this time I'll make sure they get it right and send you somewhere where you will be all alone."

"Where is Kol? I know he is in this house somewhere. You always carry him around like a piece of luggage."

He smirks. "You won't make it past me."

"You don't think so?" I egg him on.

"I'm stronger." He hissed.

I take a step closer to him so now we are face to face.

"Well I'm angrier." I snap.

I don't even have to mutter a single word I just think about what I want to do and suddenly he is on his knees grabbing his head in pain. I stay in my place and just watch him suffer.

He brings his eyes up to meet mine and his mouth opens as if he wants to say something. No words come out because the pain is just too much.

I kneel down so I can look into his eyes.

"Next time you want to play with fire Nik, you better be able to handle it." And with that I flick my wrist and snap his neck.

His body falls to the ground when I hear movement behind me. When I turn I realize it is Elijah getting up from being thrown. I let out a annoyed sigh and then snap his neck too.

I'm not sure how long they'll be out for so I need to hurry. I race down stairs and head for the basement. For how nice this house is the basement is a piece of shit. I make my way quickly down the hall checking each closed door until I come across one that's locked.

I mutter a spell and hear the click telling me the door is open. Once inside I see the coffins spread out just like they always are. Running over to Rebekahs first to make sure he wasn't lying, I throw the coffin door open to find it empty. I sigh of relief falls from my lips.

Next I go to Kol's who, just like Klaus said, is in here. I wrap my hand around the dagger that is plunged into his heart and pull with all my strength. With the dagger out of him I stare at it and almost throw it to the ground.

No way. This is coming with me. I shove it in my backpack then bring my attention back to Kol. He is still laying there all grey and lifeless.

"Oh come on Kol." I whine.

I know it usually takes awhile depending on how long they were daggers for but I'm in a hurry. And just as I was about to try something to wake him up, the color appears on his body.

He gasps for air and sits himself straight up. The confusion on his face is expected and when he looks at me the expression grows.

"Quinn?" He whispers.

"Hi. We can talk later, okay?" I tell him. "Right now... we need to hurry."

He nods his head in understanding and he hops out of the coffin. I lead us back upstairs and pause for a moment not hearing any movement coming from upstairs.

We head out of the door and make it to Bonnie's car, she was kind enough to let me borrow. As soon as Kol gets in the passenger seat I take off, not even letting him get his seatbelt fully on.

"What the bloody hell is happening?" He panics.

"I freed you." I look at him and smiled. "I might have also snapped Klaus and Elijahs necks before coming to get you."

He lets out a laugh. "Oh I've missed you."

"I've missed you too Kol." I say. "But there is a lot that has happened and I'm going to tell you it all at some point but right now I need to drop you off at my friends and then go and have a talk with my boyfriend."

He turns his head to look at me. "I'm sorry did you just say boyfriend?"

"Don't make jokes." I roll my eyes. "It's part of what I have to tell you."

"And I can't wait to hear it all but my dear sister, I am starving." He holds his stomach.

I knew he would be so I make a stop at a gas station to fill up the car and so Kol could fill up on some blood. The station was really slow so he only drained the life out of the cashier.

We make it back to Bonnie's and are waiting outside her door. When she opens it for me her eyes look confused as to who the stranger is standing beside me.

"Bonnie this is my brother Kol." I tell her. "I'm going to need you to invite him in."

"But Quinn.." she starts.

"Please Bonnie. We don't have much time." I beg.

She nods her head and invites Kol inside. He makes his way to the couch in the living room and takes a seat kicking his feet up to rest on the coffee table.

"Okay listen," I begin, "I need to go find Kai and talk to him about this merge. Kol you're going to stay here with Bonnie."

"What?" They both say at the same time.

I groan. "If Kai looses the merge Bonnie, he's going to die. And the same will happen to Jo if she looses. I need to stop him from doing it at all."

I hear Kol let out a sigh.

"Quinn I didn't spend all that time locked in a coffin to be trapped in a house." He pouts.

"I know and I'm sorry, I really am. But when I come back I'll have more blood for you, okay? So don't even think about feeding on Bonnie." I warn. "If you do I will have to pull a Nik and dagger you for hurting my friend."

"Woah! Okay little sister!" He throws his hands off. "She's off limits, I get it."

"Good!" I smirk. "Now Bonnie, if Klaus for some reason shows up here looking for me and Kol.. do not invite him in."

"Okay." She nods.

I look between the two of them and make my way to the door.

-

I made it to Whitmore college around seven and head straight for Kai's room. With my feet planted firmly on the floor outside his door, I bring my fist up and begin knocking.

No answer.

"Kai! Come on open the door!" I yell.

Still nothing.

I let out an aggregated sigh when I hear someone talk.

"You're looking for Kai?" I turn to see a blonde girl staring at me.

"Uhm yeah.. I'm his girlfriend. I thought he'd be here." I tell her.

"Wow. You're really pretty." She compliments. "When Kai said something about having a girlfriend I wasn't expecting someone like you."

"I'm sorry who are you?"

"I'm Liv, his sister." She introduces herself.

"Oh yeah! He's mentioned you." I smile. "Do you know where he is?"

"He left not to long ago to head to the hospital on campus-"

"Is he okay?" I panic.

"Well I mean he's okay for Kai." She laughs. "He went to talk to our sister Jo."

"Shit!" I curse as I storm past her.

I don't even look back to see if she is following me or not when I burst through the doors leading out of the dorm.

I follow signs that lead me to the hospital and enter through the large sliding glass doors. I don't hear footsteps behind me so I'm assuming Liv isn't coming with me.

"Hi I'm looking for Dr. Laughlin." I tell the lady at the front desk.

"She's with a patient right now, you can take a seat and wait for her."  She says.

"No thanks." I don't even smile.

I walk past the front desk hearing the lady yell from behind me but I ignore her. I make a left down a hallway and keep my eyes peeled for Jo.

I peek through the windows to see if she's in any of these rooms but no luck. At the end of the hall, I notice there is a door shut like all the other but the blinds are down.

When I reach the handle to turn it it doesn't budge. Of course it's locked. I unlock it with a spell and step inside the room.

Standing there is Jo and Kai looking as if they are in a heated conversation. I slam the door behind me catching their attention.

"Quinn?" Jo's eyes meet me but I don't take mine off of Kai.

"Hey baby." He smiles.

Comment and vote <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

98K 1.5K 48
#2 in mysticfalls April 19 2021 #3 in kaiparker April 10 2021 #3 in tribrid September 2 2021 #11 in vampire May 25 2021 #11 in familyproblems October...
96.4K 2.9K 28
She had hoped that despite her family name leading her down a supernatural path, she'd manage to pull away from it and have a career free of vampires...
11.6K 570 11
"𝗰𝗼𝗺𝗲 𝗮𝘀 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗮𝗿𝗲, 𝗮𝘀 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗲𝗿𝗲, 𝗮𝘀 𝗶 𝘄𝗮𝗻𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘁𝗼 𝗯𝗲" ༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞༞ In 1993 Isabella Sal...
4M 104K 67
"Don't underestimate the allure of darkness. Even the purest of hearts are drawn to it." When Charlotte Gilbert travels to the prison world to save...