Super Alpha (Jikook)

By LittleLion2

A kickass omega and an alpha who is both, the most feared beast and a soft lost boy, need to fight against th... More

Cast
1. The 21st omega
2. Rut
3. With the beast
4. Antisocial Puppy
5. Werwolf laundry
6. Royalty prince
7. Second kidnapping
8. Maze
9. Hunter
10. Heat
11. Control
12. Needy omega
13. Trap
14. First time driving
15. Handover
16. The most dangerous creature on Earth
17. Aphrodite's Claws
18. Lost in lust
19. I lo...
20. Guilt
21. Late night visit
22.Twins
23. Stories at midnight
24. Scent remover
25. Musician's Square
26. I'm the alpha
27. The scent of destruction
28. Last bullet
29. Luna love shop
30. Secret hideout
31. That lace underwear
32. Omega bite
33. Chef
34. Returning the favor
35. Female alpha
36. Winter cafe
37. Burning
38. Sword key
39. Living shield
40. The Citadel
41. Werewolf mythology
42. I want to stop running
43. Omega scent
44. Blood
45. In the pact
46. Salvador
47. Tattoo session
48. A late guest
49. Real monster
50. Burns
51. Between claws
52. Fake mate
53. Royalty Mating School
54. Take me
55. Rut
56. Pinky promise
57. No creepy talks
58. Gone crazy
60. That's how we are
61. Symbol of love
62. After the red moon
63. Human bullet
64. One beast
65. New pact
66. Prison
67. Prince Charming
68. Deals with the enemy
69. Into the forest
70. Lunar fireflies
71. Beast
72. Falling skies
73. Phases
74. Yoongi's land
75. Ripped fairy tale
76. Waltz
77. Jungkook's biggest enemy
78. Not him
79. Eye of the storm
80. Mark
81. A letter from the almost mate
82. Happily ever after
83. Jimin's scent
84. Creepy subjects
85. Garden party
Author's note
Upcomig story
The sequel is out

59. Lost in you

6.8K 518 211
By LittleLion2

Jimin was hesitant though taking his time to look around the garden before approaching the building and entering behind him. The lamps in the long hall lit up, the scent of orchids and wood was lingering in the air, not a person's scent though, just the smell of flowers and fresh unbothered nature.

Jungkook's heart was beating rapidly especially after entering the spacious bedroom opening out on the clear ocean.

"I guess this will be our place," Jimin raised his brow approaching him wrapping his arms around his neck, so Jungkook let go off the suitcases pressing their foreheads together, he had a special present stored deeply in his bag, but he needed the right circumstances to give it, his heartbeat becoming even more rapid when he leaned in to melt in Jimin's cushion lips.

"You smell so deliciously today, I will kiss you all night," Jungkook was like drunk kissing Jimin passionately, leaving no spot in his mouth untouched.

"We haven't seen the beach yet," Jimin pulled inches from him watching him with glowing eyes and Jungkook needed all his self control to not to press his omega to the bed and close his fangs around his neck to mark him as his forever.

I can not mate him and after the red moon I need to give him freedom, he thought bitterly reminding himself about priorities, but I have this week to figure it out, how to make royalty stop chasing him for good.

"Jungkook, let's go to the beach," Jimin took his palm pulling him outside over the pier into the cool sand, as the sunset had fallen and first stars were glittering on the night sky.

"It's peaceful," Jungkook stopped looking around, listening to the waves, inhaling the smell of the breeze but Jimin's scent was still the most significant.

"Puppy..." Jimin bit his lip moving closer so Jungkook's blood boiled with lust.

"What?" He whispered pressing his nose to Jimin's face downing without hold.

"How can I still want you so much if I have you each day," Jimin laughed caressing down his hair and neck sending goosebumps all over Jungkook's skin with this one gesture.

"I want you as much," Jungkook glued his lips to his omega's cheek sucking on it to leave a red spot.

"Puppy, I have hickeys freaking almost everywhere!" Groaned Jimin, but Jungkook was too high now to stop so he was getting drunk on slow passionate kisses shushing his omega by crushing into his mouth.

How will he live even a day without kissing Jimin, his stupid plan so unrealistic compared to that longing that was tearing on every cell of his body so he was pulling Jimin's t-shirt up leaving wet kisses over his jaw, neck, chest and hard nipples.

You are my everything, my only love, was howling his inner wolf.

The ocean rustling hitting their feet when they were kissing without stop trying to undress as quickly as possible.

"That was on my dream sex wish list," Jimin giggled when Jungkook pushed him into the warm sand getting rid of the last pieces of clothing between them, really his omega was so wild.

"You will end me," he growled sucking into Jimin's belly button then down his sharp v-line to finally take him all in and rock against his palate.

"Who will end me first... damn... Puppy!" Jimin's body bent underneath him, his claws digging into Jungkook's back scratching along it, so good Jungkook fastened the peace.

Pleasing his omega orally was his favorite fore play, as it was making Jimin so willing, besides his taste was something Jungkook never had enough.

They were just there riding on clouds touching smoothly in that rough sticky sand and the warm waves.

"Jungkook please come into my mouth, I want to please you equally," gasped Jimin sending a shiver all over him. Jungkook's vision cloudy by lust when he pulled away changing positions over his omega then closing his mouth back around him, but Jimin's huge soft lips there almost made him come immediately.

"Fuck!" He yelled pulling back to rock his mouth against his boy harder and receive sweet wet love, Jimin's tongue fire and magic bringing him into dimensions.

Ah, Jungkook could continue all day especially as his boy put two fingers inside him finding his spot to work against it. Jungkook's body raising and falling, raining while he was trying to find a way into Jimin's both openings with his hand.

They were so high now reality never mattered, the next wave splashed on his face bringing some cooling but his legs were shivering his butts trembling in spasms, he was leaking juices into Jimin's tongue, but he needed to hold on, not to come yet, not now, his omega suddenly spreading into a climax he swallowed enjoying each drop, pulling his face up to look at the perspective of his own hard d* in Jimin's warm pulp lips.

Don't come, he begged himself lifting his hips so Jimin whined at the sudden lack of contact.
"Come babe, ride me," whispered Jungkook changing the angle of his body again then flipping them over while filling Jimin's lips with his tongue, trying to find his own taste in it as it was so turning on.

"You're so bad," Jimin giggled pulling his lower lip in his teeth playfully, yet lowered himself onto him impossibly, that warm tight opening capturing him, a prison of such insanity he was levitating, while his omega was bouncing on his lower body up and down, the sweat splashing off his hair like a golden fountain in the setting sunlight, the sight so breathtaking Jungkook was sure he will take it to his grave while his hands were squeezing into Jimin's skin leaving red traces of his finger marks all over it.

Their breaths uneven.

"Damn!"

"Ahhhh!

"Jung..."

"Jimin, Jimi....nie... ahhhh!"

"Oh, fuck, damn! There, right there! Deeper!

It seemed Jimin has taken him in entirely rocking himself up and down against his chest, the sand putting extra pressure on their skin, the water cooling down that madness, so he won't explode from damn fine pleasure.

"There, right there! Ah! Deeper! Fill me up!" Jimin's eyes lit up golden, he was bubbling like in his heat, his elbow pressing into the sand above Jungkook's shoulder, when he was panting rapidly against his neck, riding himself harder all over his length, his whole muscular body shivering in spasms.

"Fill me up! Damn! Become one! Fill my belly with pups! I need you deeper!" Jimin was in a trance definitely not taking any control over his words or just willing to turn him on when Jungkook yelled falling into oblivion, his omegas fangs closing on his neck the two climaxes hitting in and Jungkook bent in the sand coming so rapidly he couldn't stop to ride the stars for ages coming back unable to believe how far he has been, his omega's fangs and lips still deeply in his neck, there will be a moon shaped mark there for weeks now, but he loved to carry Jimin's mark around, at last like that he could tell the world, that man is my mate.

Slowly, Jimin's fangs let go, his lips glued off his neck to glue to his lips, both kissing without stop touching like in a trance as still after the rapid climax they needed each other the most.

"Jimin..." whispered Jungkook caressing the sand seeds over Jimin's cheek when the omega pulled a bit back.

"What?" Only Jimin's lips moved, he seemed too exhausted to talk.

"I love you," Jungkook was watching this miracle of a man unable to believe today, on this beach he was his only.

"I love you so much," Jimin suddenly fell back over his lips when Jungkook's heart filled with something golden, both kissing endlessly in that rough sand and soft warm waves unable to stop, whispering love confessions over and over again.

Thank you so much for your love. I hope you enjoyed Jikook's steamy time ;)
How do you think their trip will continue?

Much <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

4.2K 288 16
an omega that have a tragic past that keep him to not easily trust someone..... . . . an alpha with so much love n care that's willing to give all of...
154K 8.9K 42
"Mate" the Raven head's wolf Howled when His vision lands on the Meek and Fragile Omega covered in blood. His eyes were spitting fires. "I don't want...
129K 10.1K 37
Alpha Kim Taehyung's mate is Human Kim Seokjin? A world where werewolves and humans coexist with each other but aren't explicitly allowed to date bec...
1.2M 67.4K 50
As a male omega, the rarest and most desired kind of werewolves, Kim Taehyung has grown up in the shadows, hiding his true identity by taking scent s...