Super Alpha (Jikook)

By LittleLion2

A kickass omega and an alpha who is both, the most feared beast and a soft lost boy, need to fight against th... More

Cast
1. The 21st omega
2. Rut
3. With the beast
4. Antisocial Puppy
5. Werwolf laundry
6. Royalty prince
7. Second kidnapping
8. Maze
9. Hunter
10. Heat
11. Control
12. Needy omega
13. Trap
14. First time driving
15. Handover
16. The most dangerous creature on Earth
17. Aphrodite's Claws
18. Lost in lust
19. I lo...
20. Guilt
21. Late night visit
22.Twins
23. Stories at midnight
24. Scent remover
25. Musician's Square
26. I'm the alpha
27. The scent of destruction
28. Last bullet
29. Luna love shop
30. Secret hideout
31. That lace underwear
32. Omega bite
33. Chef
34. Returning the favor
35. Female alpha
36. Winter cafe
37. Burning
38. Sword key
39. Living shield
40. The Citadel
41. Werewolf mythology
42. I want to stop running
43. Omega scent
44. Blood
45. In the pact
46. Salvador
47. Tattoo session
48. A late guest
50. Burns
51. Between claws
52. Fake mate
53. Royalty Mating School
54. Take me
55. Rut
56. Pinky promise
57. No creepy talks
58. Gone crazy
59. Lost in you
60. That's how we are
61. Symbol of love
62. After the red moon
63. Human bullet
64. One beast
65. New pact
66. Prison
67. Prince Charming
68. Deals with the enemy
69. Into the forest
70. Lunar fireflies
71. Beast
72. Falling skies
73. Phases
74. Yoongi's land
75. Ripped fairy tale
76. Waltz
77. Jungkook's biggest enemy
78. Not him
79. Eye of the storm
80. Mark
81. A letter from the almost mate
82. Happily ever after
83. Jimin's scent
84. Creepy subjects
85. Garden party
Author's note
Upcomig story
The sequel is out

49. Real monster

6.1K 506 144
By LittleLion2

"Wow easy there, we're old friends," Taehyung scooped back and Jimin squeezed Jungkook's arm to calm him down.

"How dare you to come here and ruin the family celebration we have prepared," he asked with tears in the corner of his eyes, it couldn't be happening.

Jungkook deserved the best birthday ever, him and Yoongi had put so much effort into preparing it. How could that bitch!

"Weren't invitations all over the city?" Asked Taehyung still amused. "Let's play some music and party!" He gave the crowd a sign and one started to play loud beats for a huge radio.

This isn't happening, thought Jimin closing his eyes, Jungkook still so tense.

Lola began to cry in Jin's arms when Yoongi walked around them trying to yell the intruders off the room, but Jimin's vision blurred, he let go off Jungkook running out into the garden as there was suddenly no room to breath in here.

It was all coming back in flashlights in his head. Him mum and dead eating a peaceful supper, talking about the new mixture his parents were preparing to heal an old lady suffering on bone growth during full moons. The door banging, Sinas soldiers falling inside. His mum shifting, fighting with them, dad defending him with a kitchen knife. That scent of tequila and dried lavender hitting him and Kim Namjoon stepping into the house to ruin freaking everything exactly like his son has done today.

"Park!" His surname spoken out by a low voice crumbled all hair on his body. "Seems like I'm not a welcomed guest here"

Taehyung was standing between the flower beds meters from him.

"You're such a monster," hissed Jimin drying his tears with his sleeve.

"Me? A monster?" Taehyung smiled sarcastically. "I'm not in a fraction as much of a monster as he is."

"Stop talking!" Yelled Jimin.

"So you don't know?" A shadow crossed Taehyung's face.

"Don't know what!" The shivers running along Jimin's body were crazy.

"Of course he didn't tell you what price we had paid for this peace pact between the super alpha and the royalty."

"What are you talking about!" Jimin felt bitter tears storming down his face.

"He has sneaked into my father's house, has threatened to kill my whole family to close the deal. He almost killed my youngest brother but father managed to stop him, unfortunately he couldn't rescue mum. Your super alpha has killed her, has just sliced her throat on her mate's eyes," Taehyung bit his lip. "So I'm just a small bitch, he is the real monster."

"You lair!" Yelled Jimin, his knuckles white from squeezing.

"It's all true, your friend Yoongi has been to the funeral, ask him, or you can see yourself, she is buried two rows behind your parents," Taehyung shoved his hands into his pockets. "But I guess I won't disturb the family celebration," he emphasized the last words turning around when Jimin sank to his knees trembling madly. No it couldn't be, this wasn't true, Jungkook would never... no, he couldn't... he wouldn't just, go and kill an innocent omega.

Jimin's insides not there anymore when he got up, his moves robotic while he reached the still crowded ballroom to see Jungkook speaking to Jin and the girls, his vision blurring from tears, but he stopped in front of Jungkook feeling his trembling chin.

"Jimin..."

"No don't touch me!"

Jungkook wanted to caress his face but he moved back.

"Jim..."

"Have you killed the werewolf queen?" Asked Jimin when all blood left Jungkook's face.

"Jimin... I... I didn't mean to..." Jungkook's whole body trembled but he took two steps back.

"She was a mother of a child not much older than Lola and Lila! An innocent omega, who has done nothing wrong! Who couldn't even defend herself!" Jimin was sobbing walking backwards when Jungkook lowered his head more, his body twitching.

"I thought I've known you, but you're not..." Jimin's chin trembled, his vision blurred out completely. "Jin! Jin help me pack, we're going home!" He cried out to soon feel a pair of hands and a familiar coffee scent around himself.

The rest blurred out completely.

"Your flat has no windows," Jin placed a herbal tea in front of him.

It was a week since the misshapen birthday party, a week of him sitting in the silence of Jin's apartment and staring at walls blankly.

"I will brew a few orders and earn enough to fix the windows," whispered Jimin pulling Lola's fluffy blanket, she has borrowed him so he will stop crying, tighter over himself.

"Jimin, the last thing you should do is to go out there to those alphas. They're still after you. I don't believe they will stop so easily."

"Has any knocked to your door through the past week?"

"They're still afraid of Jungkook, but I believe it was a part of Taehyung's plan. How could you even believe this bastard, don't even listen to Jungkook's side of the story!"

"He has killed an omega, a mother..." Jimin's voice cracked.

"Jungkook isn't just the guy who goes out to kill someone innocent, from all the people you should know that!"

"Jin, I don't want to talk about it," Jimin got up folding the blanket.

"Where are you leaving?"

"To the underground black market in Handover area. I need some ingredients," Jimin stormed the hall to grab that oversized hoodie that actually belonged to Jungkook, but he felt safer wearing is as even after days it still carried that hypnotizing scent - blue moonlight and neck kisses, his favorite. Don't think about it, he commented himself as he could break into pieces here and now, instead he tied up his trainers then left the flat swiftly taking a known shortcut through the most dangerous parts of the city into the heart of Handover mafia's territory, his old life storming back like a nightmare.

He has had taken that way after school and later as a adult each Thursday, now it felt double unpleasant though. It seemed he has entered a dark hollow without doors or windows, the existence without Jungkook so unbearable he was barely alive at all, but Jungkook was a monster who has killed an innocent omega, he reminded himself stepping down narrow stairs cut out in stone to enter the market from that secret passage.

The mixture of scents and noises hit him the moment he left the shade of the stone wall slipping into one of the main alleys right behind that big stand with all types of equipment used for torture, many gazes following him, but he ignored walking swiftly towards the end of the alley where Woo, an ancient beta lady had her stand.

"Park, haven't seen you for ages," she eyed him up and he winced at the name.

In this world he was only "omega" or "Park", not Jimin, not mate.

"I'll need hloticidium, have used my last supply and those," Jimin lowered his voice stretching a list her way.

Woo took it from him rambling through the ingredients, collecting them swiftly when a scent of fish and rotten meat hit him, so Jimin turned to see Aro, the huge butcher alpha nearing him.

"Hey Park, long time no see," he said, but Jimin ignored giving Woo signs to hurry. "Are you deaf Park!" The alpha raised his voice bringing all attention to him, what was really the last thing he needed.

Thank you so much for all the feedback. Did you like the chapter? What do you think about Taehyung telling Jimin his version of what Jungkook has done and Jimin's reaction? Will Jimin be able to go back to his old life of a dealer? What will happen at the market?

Much <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

151K 13K 56
When a terrifying kidnapping leads Jimin and Jungkook back to their worst enemy, their bond might be tested more than ever. With Yoongi keeping secre...
230K 10K 27
Jimin is a vampire and Jungkook is a wolf. Two natural enemies with more in common than they think. Jungkooks possessive nature might just be what Ji...
1.2M 65.2K 51
Kim Taehyung is a pretty omega who ran away from his previous pack while he was pregnant. Bad treatment by some werewolves because of his rank has ma...
126K 7.6K 50
Park Jimin is an orphan omega who thinks his life would be the same as any other omega, sold to an alpha to play with. The auction day was nearing...