Super Alpha (Jikook)

By LittleLion2

A kickass omega and an alpha who is both, the most feared beast and a soft lost boy, need to fight against th... More

Cast
1. The 21st omega
2. Rut
3. With the beast
4. Antisocial Puppy
5. Werwolf laundry
6. Royalty prince
7. Second kidnapping
8. Maze
9. Hunter
10. Heat
11. Control
12. Needy omega
13. Trap
14. First time driving
15. Handover
16. The most dangerous creature on Earth
17. Aphrodite's Claws
18. Lost in lust
19. I lo...
20. Guilt
21. Late night visit
22.Twins
23. Stories at midnight
24. Scent remover
25. Musician's Square
26. I'm the alpha
27. The scent of destruction
28. Last bullet
29. Luna love shop
30. Secret hideout
31. That lace underwear
32. Omega bite
33. Chef
34. Returning the favor
35. Female alpha
36. Winter cafe
37. Burning
38. Sword key
39. Living shield
40. The Citadel
42. I want to stop running
43. Omega scent
44. Blood
45. In the pact
46. Salvador
47. Tattoo session
48. A late guest
49. Real monster
50. Burns
51. Between claws
52. Fake mate
53. Royalty Mating School
54. Take me
55. Rut
56. Pinky promise
57. No creepy talks
58. Gone crazy
59. Lost in you
60. That's how we are
61. Symbol of love
62. After the red moon
63. Human bullet
64. One beast
65. New pact
66. Prison
67. Prince Charming
68. Deals with the enemy
69. Into the forest
70. Lunar fireflies
71. Beast
72. Falling skies
73. Phases
74. Yoongi's land
75. Ripped fairy tale
76. Waltz
77. Jungkook's biggest enemy
78. Not him
79. Eye of the storm
80. Mark
81. A letter from the almost mate
82. Happily ever after
83. Jimin's scent
84. Creepy subjects
85. Garden party
Author's note
Upcomig story
The sequel is out

41. Werewolf mythology

6.8K 577 135
By LittleLion2

'Werewolf Mythology, by Gideon Kim'

Of course he knew them all, reading them several times, from hearing them as a child, to studying them at school, then finding them again in a completely new way as an adult.
Maybe I'll read a bit waiting for him to wake up, thought Jimin taking the book downstairs then sitting cross legged on the floor with his back leaned against the couch Jungkook was resting on.
That tired mind of his, going on without sleep for over three days now still able to function properly when he flipped the yellow pages opening on that one story called - "In the blue moonlight. Princess Luna and the beast."

Luna has never ever seen daylight. The king of royalty had the most beautiful daughter born during a blood red moon, so everyone was predicting her fate will be tangled with the most feared creature on Earth. The king wished to keep her safe from all harm closing her into a chamber in the dungeon, never ever allowing her out so no one could see her.
In times of king Kim 5th Taejin, the first ever beast was born, bringing the country into an uproar as its never fulfilled blood lust was plundering villages after villages threatening to soon enter the capital. King Taejin was sending out his best men, trained to kill from young years, the feared Sinas soldiers against the mythical monster, but none has ever returned.

It is said that seven thousand of the king's bravest worriers have been torn into pieces then eaten alive by the beast during one full moon night only, so king Taejin ordered an army of Shifters, full body wolves out of legends to find and kill the beast.

Princess Luna has been unaware of any misery troubling her kingdom, too lost in her own sorrow of being a prisoner in her father's palace, sharing her tears to her most loyal maiden Matylde only, begging her to tell stories about the outside world, so she could at last image how it felt like to walk along sun filled meadows and scent colorful flowers. Those stories were making Luna's heart ache more and more with each day, so she was worrying her father and mother with that constant sadness she was in.

It was close to the full moon when Luna had begged Matylde to borrow her her clothes and go out at least one time in her life to see those beautiful things she has heard off. The maiden had stayed in the dungeon when the princess left the palace through the main gate unable to believe her eyes, going further and further, lying in the grass and watching clouds, jumping over a meadow, tangling flowers into her blonde hair until she stopped at a river to see a thick forest on the other side.

The time she has made up with Matylde to return was running out yet she wanted to touch the clear water in the stream at last once, so she leaned over it to see a person mirroring in the surface on the other side.

It was a man, with a face so handsome she has never seen a similar one.

"Who are you?" Asked princess Luna becoming all scared, no one should see her outside especially not a total stranger, with dark burgundy eyes of a pure blood alpha. The wind breeze came though carrying his scent towards her and her eyes widened in fear, as she could sense, that those notes of blue moonlight has been destined for her before she has been created.

"I have no name," said the alpha with voice so low. "Some people call me names, but you wouldn't want to know them."

"It's good as I don't have a name too," Luna looked up in those burning eyes sure she would do anything to see them again.

They talked a lot about many ordinary things till sun was setting while sitting at both edges of the rustling river.

"I have to go back before the city gate closes," whispered Luna getting up.

"Will you come here again?" Asked the alpha.

"I will come each day," she responded.

"Promise?"

"Yes promise," Luna ran back to the city, then found Matylde crying in the dungeon, she told her about the sun, the sky, the flowers and the river but never mentioned the alpha, he was her little secret.

That night Luna dreamt about his eyes and voice, about falling asleep in his arms to the lullaby of his scent. So the next day she begged Matylde to switch roles again and the moment she reached the steam he was waiting talking to her for the whole afternoon while watching her intensively.

Their secret meetings continued for two long weeks until one day her father called her over.

"Luna, you're almost an adult soon. Me and the king of the neighboring land have made an agreement to mate you to his oldest son," said the king when all blood froze in the princess's veins.

"Father, I have spent my whole life in a dungeon, I've never seen the world. I don't want to mate until I do. What if he won't be my real mate, the one my heart has chosen," she said as she already knew her heart belonged to that stunning alpha she was meeting at the river.

"You will mate whoever I have chosen for you," shouted the king becoming mad.

"Father I want to see the outside world," Luna began to cry.

"No more discussion. King Jung and his son will be here by tomorrow then you will mate, before the blue moon raises!"

"Why are you doing this to me! Why are you keeping me in that dungeon!" She was yelling but her father never answered.

He couldn't say that the legends were saying her real mate was that blood sucking beast, so he was doing all of that to protect her, so the super alpha will never see her, as if he did, he would never leave her out of his eyesight again.

Luna returned to her dungeon crying the night through, thinking about her mate she will never see again, her heart so broken. The next morning when Matylde came to help her dress up to meet the prince her father has promised her to, she begged her to give her her clothes once again and Matylde did, risking it all.

It was a windy day, the sky filled with torn clouds when Luna reached the river and as expected the alpha was waiting there for her. She cried her heart out to him telling her about her father's order and the mating. The alpha's claws showed, his skin became alabaster white, almost transparent, his lips blood red, but there was some rumor breaking out from the castle. The guards have found Matylde in the dungeon and were now out with the king, the neighboring ruler and his son, all coming to the river. The alpha suddenly jumped into the stream stretching his hand out.

"Come with me," he said and Luna looked back at the nearing chase, at her father who has kept her from anything she has ever enjoyed in her life. If she goes back she will be a prisoner forever, so Luna jumped into the water taking the alpha's hand.

She was pulled into the forest then taken on the alpha's back and carried through endless wilderness until both reached a peaceful round building upon the ocean, the home of the first ever born beast - the Citadel.

In that house with stained glass windows letting through colorful lights to trick the beast she was claimed by a man for the very first time. That night the blue moon rose, and Luna woke up in torn sheets in her alpha's arms carrying a healing mark on the side of her neck.

"It's all so beautiful here, but I have left my best friend Matylde for certain death," Luna shared bitter tears he kissed away.

He has never ever before experienced what it is to be peaceful and happy, to know any scent other than fear, to have someone so close and never harm her, instead treat her with all gentleness and love.

"Princess Luna, you know who I am? You know how they call me?" He asked.

She nodded kissing his swollen lips.

"They're calling you beast or super alpha, but I will call you Jeon. I think you deserve a name as you're more human than any of the alphas I have ever met including my father."

And so it stayed that from now on each born beast takes the name princess Luna has given him.

The next day, the princess and the beast returned to the city to show the king her mating mark. King Jung and his son returned to their country, Luna has buried Matylde's body with all honors always remembering her most dedicated friend who has sacrificed herself to give her freedom, she even named her oldest daughter after her.

Mated to the super omega princess the beast took over the responsibility to become werewolf king, ruling with kindness no one has expected from him. Luna was going back to The Citadel each summer with her husband, and later with their three children, planting the rarest blue moonlight roses, which could cure every illness along the beach and so they lived happily ever after, princess Luna the Jeon beast and their kinds, until thousand years later the first unmated super alpha was born.

"Ah!" A loud groan made Jimin raise his head above the book.

Thank you so much for your beautiful feedback. Did you like the chapter? What do you think about the story of the first super alpha and his mate? How will Jimin react to reading it?

Much <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

243K 8.6K 39
⚠️Do not copy anything from my book! If you would like to do any collaboration let me know first!!! I worked hard on this book so please respect me a...
150K 8.8K 42
"Mate" the Raven head's wolf Howled when His vision lands on the Meek and Fragile Omega covered in blood. His eyes were spitting fires. "I don't want...
43.4K 2.6K 19
SUMMARY: "He's the one who drugged Mr. Jeon." she spat accusing him. "Believe me I didn't do anything! She's lying to all of you!" Jimin tried his be...