Play With Fire (Kai Parker)

By adorethefics

*mature read* "Quinn..." he whispers into my neck. "Please let me fuck you..." I let out a giggle which made... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Epilogue

Chapter 38

5.5K 166 217
By adorethefics

Hi!

We are almost to 30K views!!!

I love you all and thank you so much for your support ❤️

After last nights events we both passed out. I couldn't keep my eyes open and he looked as if he hadn't been sleeping in days. It wouldn't surprise me if he hadn't been sleeping because he told me that when he is alone he has the nightmares.

This morning I lay here in his bed, which is somehow in a dorm, with my head on his bare chest while my arm drapes over his stomach. Even in his sleep he's holding me tight as if he is afraid to let go.

I was so excited when I received his message. I've been wanting to see him and I should have thought of doing the same thing but where would I have had him meet me?

Surely not the Salvatore house.

I still haven't figured out how to tell Stefan about what happened between Kai and I. Whenever I think of a way to explain it to him, I get this huge pit in my stomach. It fills with guilt knowing that Stefan thought I was dead when I was sleeping with Kai.

Lifting my hand I start to trail my finger up his warm skin stopping just below his chest. His arms presses to my back tighter as if he is trying to pull me in closer which isn't possible.

"Good morning."

"Morning." His voice is still so tired.

"Do you want to explain why you are staying in a dorm on a college campus?" I shift my head to lay on his arm so I can see his face.

"I have my ways." He smirks. "I found out my youngest sister goes to school here. Her and her twin brother actually."

"So you have been staying here to what? Get to know them?" I ask.

"Kind of. They are in line for the merge and I can't let that happen because they can't be the ones to do it. It has to be me and Jo." He says staring at the ceiling.

"Speaking of Jo... I uh- talked to her about us." I lift my head to meet his.

He shifts his body so he's now on his side holding himself up using his forearm.

"What do you mean you talked to her? You know where she is?" He interrogates.

"Yeah.. she's dating one of our friends and she told me-" I try to tell him about the things she told me about us.

"Once I'm done dealing with the twins I'll have to come to Mystic Falls to see her." He cuts me off.

"Kai I told her you wouldn't come after her." I prop myself up on my elbows.

"Quinn, I kind of have to if me and her are going to merge." He states. "It won't be for a couple weeks though because that's when the next celestial event happens."

I turn my head so my eyes look up to the ceiling breaking the eye contact between us.

"What happens in the merge?" I ask him, my eyes still staring up in front of me.

"One of us absorbs the others magic making us powerful enough to lead the Coven." He explains.

"And you think you will win?" I look to him.

"I know I'll win baby." He plants a soft kiss on my lips.

"Then Jo wouldn't have her magic anymore?"

"Mhm." He places a kiss on my cheek. "Let's not talk about it anymore."

I fold my arms across my stomach as his lips trail down to my neck. Stopping in my favorite spot he starts to twirl his tongue around my delicate skin.

"Will you stay here all day with me?" He asks against my skin. "Just take a break from what all we have planned and spend the day together?"

"I don't know Kai..."

"Please? I've missed you and I don't want to let you go just yet."

He removes himself from my neck to hear my response. Now that Stefan has his humanity back that's one less thing I need to worry about. Now my focus is on Klaus and killing him for all he put me through.

Another thing I would like to do is find Rebekah to make sure she is okay, that Klaus hasn't done anything drastic to her.

And then there is Elijah.

I want to ask him why he betrayed me. Why he told Klaus what I was going to do.

All these things I'm mentally adding to my list that I would like to get done but I guess I could take a day to just relax.

"Fine." I say.

"Thank you." He kisses my lips.

I push him off of me so I can sit up. He watches my movement as I dangle my legs over the bed and in one quick move my feet are on the floor.

"Where are you going?" He asks me while still lying on the bed.

"To shower." I back myself towards the bathroom.

"Is that an invitation?" He smirks.

"Maybe." I give him a wink before turning to the bathroom door.

As soon as I get the handle turned I hear him jump out of the bed and rush over to me. Wrapping his arms around my waist he lifts me up making me laugh and carries me into the bathroom.

He sets me down and goes to turn the shower on. The bathroom becomes warm as the water becomes hotter and I stand in front of the sink staring at the shower in the mirror. Kai comes into my vision and wraps his arms around my naked body.

His lips meet the top of my shoulder then he slowly moves to my neck. I tilt my head back to rest on his body, parting my mouth to let out a small moan from the pleasure.

Suddenly he stops which makes me open my eyes to see why. His eyes are dark as they stare at me through the mirror.

"One of these days I'm going to fuck you in front of a mirror like this." His lips close to my ear. "That way you can watch how good I make you feel."

My eyes go wide at his words and we keep contact for a moment until he backs away and gets in the shower. My stomach is doing flips from the thought of that happening and I just stand there.

"You coming?" I hear his voice ask.

I turn to see him standing under the shower head allowing the water to cover his entire body. I move my feet finally to join him and when I do he moves away from the water letting me have a turn.

Tilting my head back I run my hands through my hair to make sure I'm getting it all wet. My eyes are still closed when I feel his arms grab my wrist pulling me into him. I lock my arms around his back placing each hand just below his shoulder blades as he runs his hand through my hair.

I bury my face into his neck as he repeats the motion of brushing his hand over my hair. We stand this way for awhile, the hot water cascading down my back. I feel so safe standing in his embrace and I really dread leaving him again.

Eventually he lets go of me to let me go back under the stream of water. I shut my eyes while I let the water drench my hair again but I can hear Kai pick up the shampoo bottle and squeeze the contents it into his hand.

When I open my eyes he jerks his head motioning me to come to him.

"Turn around." He says.

I turn my body so my back is facing him when his hands go to my hair. He massages the shampoo into my scalp careful not to get it on my ends. We have showered so much together that he knows exactly how I wash my own hair.

"Kai we need to talk about some stuff." I state as his fingers work their magic.

"And we will but for right now let's just enjoy this." He grabs my shoulders to turn me around so I can place my head under the water.

I don't say anything else while I rinse the shampoo out of my hair but once it is all out I try again but this time I just blurt out the words I've been wanting to say.

"Stefan's humanity is back on."

His mouth parts slightly. "How- how did that happen? What did you do that made him flip it?"

I can see the worry in his eyes.

"Nothing actually. I wasn't the one to get him to flip it." I tell him.

"Then who did?" He asks.

"Klaus did. He compelled him to turn it back on." I look down to the floor.

"I guess that's one way of doing it."

"Yeah but that's not all." I look back up to him. "Klaus... he comp-"

My words get cut off as my vision becomes slightly blurred and the sound of the shower being muffled. I know exactly what is happening now and this is the worst possible time for me to be getting a memory.

My eyes meet Kai's while I drop to the ground where my knees land on the wet tile. Kai immediately drops down to be with me, his hands cupping my face.

"Quinn... what's going on?" It sounds like there is fear in his voice but it's hard to make out.

I want to say something but I can't. It's like I've forgotten how to speak. And then it happens.

Flashback:

We finally pull up the dirt driveway to a small cabin after the long and silent car ride. I wasn't sure what to say to him at this point. His dad was a dick and I don't want to make Kai more mad but I can't help but think of what his dad said.

Kai couldn't take his sisters magic anymore so he thought that's the reason I was here. What does that even mean?

There were multiple times I wanted to ask him but my heart would start racing and my mouth would go dry. I didn't want to add anymore fuel to the fire.

If he wants to talk about it then he will bring it up.

Walking through the front door he set his bags down and goes to the kitchen. He opens the refrigerator and takes out two water bottles bringing one to me.

"Thank you." I politely say while setting my own bags down. "How did you find this place?"

"It belongs to a family friend. They barely ever use it so it's easy to just sneak in." He sits on the bar stool.

"Wait they don't know we are here?" I look around.

"Nope." He says.

He's had the same look in his eyes the entire car ride as he does now sitting here. It's almost a look of embarrassment.

I walk over to him and place myself to stand between his parted legs. My arms wrap around his shoulder as his meet my back.

"I'm sorry about my dad..." he apologizes.

"It's fine Kai... but can I ask you something?" My heart begins to race.

He nods his head in response.

"Why did your dad mean about you not being able to take magic from your sister?" I spit out.

He sighs. "I can't do magic on my own. I have to siphon it from another witch."

"Oh wow." I say. "Can you show me?"

His eyes meet mine in confusion as to why I would want to see it. I've known a couple people in my lifetime that were siphons but I never knew what it truly meant. After a moment he grabs my hand and then looks back up to me.

"It might hurt a little. I'm still trying to perfect it." He tells me.

"I trust you Kai." I reassure him.

He stares down at my hand that is placed in his and his begins to siphon. It feels like hundreds of needles are being poked into my skin and I try not to make it obvious that it hurts.

When he brings his eyes to me, seeing the pain in my face, he immediately lets go of my hand.

"I'm sorry Quinn."

"Don't apologize, I'm fine." I say. "It's just-"

"It's weird I know." His eyes fall to the floor. "I'm an abomination."

"You are not an abomination Kai, look at me." I grab his face bringing it to meet mine. "Did your father tell you that?"

His eyes become sad.

"Listen to me Kai, your father is wrong. You are not an abomination at all." I rub my thumb against his skin. "What you just did is actually really amazing because not a lot of people can do that. It doesn't make you an abomination... it just makes you different and different is good."

His arms wrap tighter around my waste pulling me into him. My arms move around his neck again as his head rests on my chest.

"All my life people have told me it was wrong... that I'm useless. My own father tells me I'm not good enough to be his son."

"He's a liar Kai. You have so much potential and you could do so many great things in this world. You just need to push all that negativity aside and embrace what you are able to do." I rub my hands through his hair.

"You're the best thing that's ever happened to me." He chokes out. I can feel his chest struggle to catch his breath through is silent cries.

"And you'll always have me Kai. I'm not going anywhere." I reassure him.

"Quinn..."

"Hmm?" I kiss the top of his head.

"I think I'm falling in love with you." He whispers.

End flashback

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

770K 22.4K 43
"And you're kind of cute when you're worried about me." Muttering under his breath, Kai replied, "Then I must be cute all the time." ________ SIPHON...
36.7K 746 23
I, Carter Lynette, lost my memory due to my sucky ex. He was abusive and my friend found out from bruises on my body from him. He found out and hunte...
1.5M 41.4K 32
{Book 1} Cassidy Gilbert and Damon Salvatore were no more than a second too late to return from the other side in the midst of its collapse, doomin...
19.5K 513 32
When Laura unexpectedly got trapped in the prison world she didn't think she would meet someone there and she most definetely did not think about fal...