Play With Fire (Kai Parker)

By adorethefics

*mature read* "Quinn..." he whispers into my neck. "Please let me fuck you..." I let out a giggle which made... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Epilogue

Chapter 35

5.2K 143 150
By adorethefics

I stay kneeling on the floor with Stefan still in front of me. My head is turned to watch the confusion on Damon's face and Elena with her jaw dropped. Bonnie however places her hand over her mouth just waiting for what's going to happen.

My eyes dart between the three of them for a moment then I open my mouth to say something. But I can't. No words will come out right now.

I'm still trying to deal with these emotions and also the fact that Stefan has his humanity back on. Now on top of it all, everyone just found out Klaus is my brother.

The rush of everything is making me feel faint. Both of my hands run through my hair as I let out a big breath trying to calm myself down. Stefan notices my struggle and places his hand on my thigh.

"Uhm hello we are still here!" Damon announces. "Quinn when we're you going to tell us you were related to that dick?"

"Damon can you give her a minute?" Stefan answers.

"Oh glad to see you're back to normal." He scoffs. "How'd that even happen?"

"Klaus compelled me to turn it back on." Stefan states.

"Hmm I guess that works." He says.

I hear his footsteps walk down the two steps to come stand in my vision. He stares at me, waiting to hear my answer from his original question.

"She wasn't ready to tell us Damon." Bonnie speaks up for me.

"Wait you knew?" He points at her then looks to Elena. "Did you know too?"

She puts her hands up in defense. "This is the first I'm hearing about it."

"I told Bonnie in the Prison World." I speak up. "I was going to tell you all at some point."

"So you being related to him means you're part of the original family? Like the 1,000 year old original family?" Damon asks.

I nod my head.

"Wha- Quinn you should have told us." Stefan looks to me.

"I know. I was just afraid that if you guys knew... you wouldn't want anything to do with me. Given how Klaus is."

"That's not true." Stefan strokes my hair. "We all care about you Quinn. No matter who your family is."

"Wait a minute shouldn't you have an accent?" Damon sits on the couch making me roll my eyes.

"I've gotten pretty good at hiding it." I say.

Elena joins Damon on the couch and Bonnie walks over to sit down but I stop her.

"I actually need to talk to you...alone." I tell her.

Stefan helps me up and I don't give Bonnie a chance to respond. I wrap my hand around her wrist and pull her with me taking us upstairs.

We get into Stefans room and I shut the door and mumble a small spell so no one outside of the room can hear us.

I let out a huge breath and lay my head against the wooden door. Bonnie stays quiet as I just rest myself against the door. Using the palms of my hands I push myself off and turn to her.

"I guess it's good that Klaus compelled Stefan to turn his humanity back on. One less thing for us to worry about." She plops down on the bed.

"No it's not a good thing." I say as I join her.

"Why not?"

"Because not only did Klaus make Stefan flip his switch back on... he also made me remember Kai. All the feelings I had for him and the memories we shared. The feelings hit me like a brick but the memories are slowly starting to come back."

"Wait why would he do that?" She shifts herself to face me more.

"It's Klaus. Does he need a reason?" I ask. "But he said that he did what is was asked. Who could have asked him to make me and Kai forget each other?"

"I don't know.. maybe his dad?" She shrugs. "That's the only thing that would make sense. Unless it was Jo but I don't think she would do that."

"Jo..." my eyes go wide. "Bonnie I need to talk to her."

"Like now?" She watches me stand up. "Quinn it's the middle of the night."

I sigh. "I know but I can't wait until tomorrow. I just need-"

I stop in my tracks as my vision begins to blur. I feel myself start to fall but I grasp onto the dresser to hold myself up.

"Quinn?" Bonnies voice is muffled as the memory begins to play out like a movie.

Flashback-

"Where are you even taking me?" I laugh as we walk from the car up a grass filled hill.

"If I told you, it would ruin the surprise." He holds out his hand.

I take his warm hand in mine giving him a soft smile. "You know, first dates are normally at a restaurant or a movie theater."

"And that is boring." He tells me.

We walk a little longer up the hill and when we reach the top, I stop my feet and stand in still in shock. It's beautiful. There is a small grassy area surrounded by tall white flowers. We are standing in the middle of an open field at the top of a hill. I look from the picture perfect view to Kai.

"Isn't this better than a crowded restaurant or movie theater?" He lets go of my hand walking to the grassy spot.

I follow his steps as he slings the black backpack off of his shoulder. Setting it on the ground he pulls out a red blanket and drapes it on the ground. He then reaches into the backpack bringing out a bunch of containers of food.

"How did you get all that in there?" I ask.

"I might have used a bit of magic to make it all fit." He winks at me.

He pats his hand down on the spot next to him for me to sit. I obey and take my place next to him. He hands me a container and a fork.

"How did you find this place?" I unsnap the lid of the container and set it to the side.

"I found it years ago. When I needed to...escape.. I'd come here. Just wait until it gets dark. We will be able to see all the stars in the sky." He smiles.

"Escape from what?" I question.

He sits in silence.

"You don't have to answer. I'm sorry that was a dumb question. First date and all we don't have to get all deep and personal." I take a bite of the chicken.

He smiles at the ground, happy that he doesn't have to tell me.

We eat the food, which I learned Kai actually made himself, while we talk about random stuff. I tell him a little about my family, not in detail though.

He doesn't say much about his own family. Just that he has a twin sister and other younger siblings. He quickly changes the subject as the sun starts to set behind the trees.

I'm lying down on the blankets now staring up at the sky while Kai lies next to me. The blue sky has changed to an orangish pink and then slowly fades into a black. In no time we begin to see the stars start to appear.

"Wow." I whisper.

As I stare up at all the dots in the sky I feel Kai's fingers graze my hand. My lips turn upwards into a smile at his touch I allow him to take my hand in his.

We lay like this for a while with our fingers interlaced, his thumb brushing against my skin. Slowly, he removes his hand from mine and props himself up on his elbow. When I move my head to the side I see that he is looking down at me.

"Quinn..." he whispers.

I tilt my head a little as butterflies begins to fly around in my stomach just from the way he says my name. He lowers his eyes so they are no longer on me but now staring at the blanket underneath us.

"I know this is our first date and all but.." he brings his eyes back to me. "Can I please kiss you?"

My heart about jumps out of my chest and my stomach is in knots. I can't help the smile that forms on my lips. I feel all giddy like a little kid who is experiencing bubbles for the first time.

"Since you asked so nicely how can I say no?" I answer.

He smiles back as his free hand goes to cup my cheek. He brushes his thumb across the soft skin and slowly moves his hand to the back of my neck. He begins to lower his head and I'm sure he could probably hear my heart beating right now.

His lips hover over mine in a teasing manner but then he connects our mouths together. The kiss is soft and delicate. I'm pretty sure I stopped breathing. He breaks the kiss and keeps his lips over mine.

"Thank you. I've been wanting to do that since the moment we met." I feel him smile against me as he brings his lips back to mine making my body ignite.

End flashback

I gasp for air as I'm brought back to the present. At some point Bonnie got up and came over to me. Her hand is on my back asking if I'm okay.

"Memory... of Kai... they come out of no where." I look up to her. Out of the corner of my eye I see my backpack under the bed. It's the same one from the memory.

This whole time I've had it... it's been his.

"Bonnie." I look back to her. "I need to go talk to Jo...now."

She goes to take my arm but I tell her to wait. I grab the backpack from under the bed and toss it over my shoulder. I can't have this lying around anymore. I need to keep it with me until I find a better spot for it.

Bonnie leads me downstairs where we find everyone sitting in the living room. We head for the door hoping they won't see us but that was a stupid thought.

"Where are you going?" Elena asks.

"I uh-" I sigh. "I need to go talk to Jo."

"Alaric's girlfriend?" Stefan asks.

Damon closes one eye as his face scrunches up. "Ohhh.. uhm about that..."

"Damon don't!" I point my finger at him before turning to Stefan. "I'll explain everything when I get back. Elena please make sure Damon doesn't say anything."

"I promise." She says.

I nod and turn to walk out the door. I swipe Damon's keys off the table and rush out the door. I hear him try to say something about me taking his car but he gets cut off when Bonnie shuts the front door.

"I think Alaric said they were going back to his place tonight." She tells me.

"Maybe you should drive." I tell her. "I don't want to risk another memory flooding in and wrecking Damon's precious car."

I toss the keys to her before climbing into the passenger side. Let's hope Jo is willing to give more information than Klaus.

Kai and Quinn are so cute 🥺

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

769K 22.4K 43
"And you're kind of cute when you're worried about me." Muttering under his breath, Kai replied, "Then I must be cute all the time." ________ SIPHON...
654K 18.1K 31
-𝐓𝐡𝐞 17 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝛐𝐥𝐝 𝚴𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐑𝛐𝐬𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫𝛐𝐮𝐬, 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐟𝐮𝐥𝐥 𝛐𝐟 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐬- 𝚴𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐢𝐬 �...
92.5K 1.4K 191
Welcome to Mystic Falls, Virginia, a town steeped in rich history and tradition, which is quaint as long as it doesn't point to a tragic and sordid p...
19.5K 513 32
When Laura unexpectedly got trapped in the prison world she didn't think she would meet someone there and she most definetely did not think about fal...