Super Alpha (Jikook)

By LittleLion2

A kickass omega and an alpha who is both, the most feared beast and a soft lost boy, need to fight against th... More

Cast
1. The 21st omega
2. Rut
3. With the beast
4. Antisocial Puppy
5. Werwolf laundry
6. Royalty prince
7. Second kidnapping
8. Maze
9. Hunter
10. Heat
11. Control
12. Needy omega
13. Trap
14. First time driving
15. Handover
16. The most dangerous creature on Earth
17. Aphrodite's Claws
18. Lost in lust
19. I lo...
20. Guilt
21. Late night visit
22.Twins
23. Stories at midnight
24. Scent remover
25. Musician's Square
26. I'm the alpha
27. The scent of destruction
28. Last bullet
29. Luna love shop
30. Secret hideout
31. That lace underwear
32. Omega bite
33. Chef
34. Returning the favor
35. Female alpha
36. Winter cafe
37. Burning
39. Living shield
40. The Citadel
41. Werewolf mythology
42. I want to stop running
43. Omega scent
44. Blood
45. In the pact
46. Salvador
47. Tattoo session
48. A late guest
49. Real monster
50. Burns
51. Between claws
52. Fake mate
53. Royalty Mating School
54. Take me
55. Rut
56. Pinky promise
57. No creepy talks
58. Gone crazy
59. Lost in you
60. That's how we are
61. Symbol of love
62. After the red moon
63. Human bullet
64. One beast
65. New pact
66. Prison
67. Prince Charming
68. Deals with the enemy
69. Into the forest
70. Lunar fireflies
71. Beast
72. Falling skies
73. Phases
74. Yoongi's land
75. Ripped fairy tale
76. Waltz
77. Jungkook's biggest enemy
78. Not him
79. Eye of the storm
80. Mark
81. A letter from the almost mate
82. Happily ever after
83. Jimin's scent
84. Creepy subjects
85. Garden party
Author's note
Upcomig story
The sequel is out

38. Sword key

7.5K 571 114
By LittleLion2

"They have what?" Yoongi's eyes changed to glowing red and for the first time Jimin saw him shifting.

They have just entered the villa and Jungkook has brought the dreadful news to Yoongi.

"I'll kill those bastards with my bare hands!" The alpha was breathing in heavily.

"Let's kill them together," muttered Jungkook his body tense, his claws out.

"Guys, I know emotions are high now, but maybe they're just waiting for both of you to go and start a fight, we should be cleverer than them now," Jimin sighed crossing his arms, of course he was the only one keeping a clear head.

"Taehyung deserves a painful death," whispered Jungkook raising all hair on his body.

He wasn't so wrong after all, thought Jimin bitterly looking from his alpha to Yoongi.
The front door banged, a guard fell inside but stopped abruptly, all blood leaving his face at the sight of Jungkook.

"S-super alpha..." he stuttered moving backwards colliding with the still opened door.

"It's ok, he's all calm," Jimin sighed wrapping his arms around Jungkook.

"What is it?" Hissed Yoongi towards the trembling man.

"T-they they're at the gate," stuttered the guard.

"Who?" Yoongi growled.

"Sh-sh-shifters."

"Excuse me what?" Yoongi's eyes raised open when Jimin's heart began to pound loudly.

"Shifters? Like in the legend about Gaudan and the shifters?" He asked buffed. "But they're not real, right?"

Jungkook's sweaty palm closed on his.

"They're real unfortunately, but I have never believed they'll go so far," Yoongi took a loud breath in. "Mr. Jeon, take Jimin to that place. I will... yes, hold them back as long as possible."

Howling, like out of the darkness of Middle Ages rang the night crumbling all hair on Jimin's body.

"Let's go," Jungkook took his arm pulling him towards the door were the shivering guard was still frozen.

"Wait! Yoongi what genotype are they made of?" Asked Jimin getting an idea.

"Alpha genes, why?"

"Wait here I'll be right back," Jimin freed his palm of Jungkook's grip sprinting upstairs to that room he was housing in to get grandfather's sword then returned to the main hall.

The howling outside was nearing, both Yoongi and Jungkook discussing something eagerly when he fell to their side.

"Yoongi, take the car and hold them on a distance, when I'll call we will meet on the way. We're taking the motorbike, it's faster."

"What is your plan?" Asked the alpha.

"You need some damn good weapon to get rid of them. Is my brewing equipment in the backpack?"

"Yes," Yoongi was watching his stunned.

The crumbling of the villa wall made them jump back, Jungkook hissed showing his fangs.

"Puppy, not now. Now you're my chauffeur. We're going here," Jimin typed a new destination on his device showing it to Jungkook, who inhaled sharply. "And Yoongi please don't get killed, we love you," Jimin suddenly run to the alpha to hug him tightly. "You're our family, ok?" He whispered pulling back.

Yoongi had tears glittering in his eyes turning to them.

"I love you guys too, so take care of yourself."

"We will. Come Puppy," Jimin moved on his tiptoes to kiss Jungkook's cheek then pulled his alpha outside to freeze in horror.

There were real beastly beasts storming into the garden through the broken wall, gigantic full body wolves, with awful green slime dripping off their snouts.

"Ah, they're even more nasty than on the drawings in the mythology books," whispered Jimin but Jungkook took his hand pulling him to the motorbike putting the helmet on him before starting the machine, Jimin still holding his grandfather's sword hoping the plan will work. It had to. Oh, how much he hated royalty.

The huge entrance to the military weapon base was casting a shadow over them so Jimin gulped squeezing the sword tighter with his sweaty hands.

"You can do it," Jungkook wrapped his arms around him pressing a quick kiss to his scent glade to calm him down.

"Yes, we have taken on enemies before, a piece of cake," Jimin sighed taking the sword out then approaching the gate to press it into the lock.

Only a real Sinas soldier could enter the base and his grandfather has been one. Jimin's heart beating loudly when he twisted the sword like a key. The huge metal gate cracked, a completely dark opening was revealing itself right in front of them.

"I'll go first," Jungkook passed him entering that gloomy darkness, while the omega washed the sweat off his forehead taking the sword out slipping through the closing gate behind his man.

He's the most dangerous creature on Earth, so why should I even fear other types of monsters, he was trying to reason himself pulling his hand out to squeeze the fabric of Jungkook's shirt.

"There's no one here, no scent now," Jungkook was walking through the darkness so noiselessly Jimin was stunned.

His perfect hunter's senses will catch traces of any danger way before any other werewolf would do, so Jimin could feel quite safe being here with him, both diving deeper into the base, towards a lit up hall with huge weretanks and long ballistic rockets stored in thousands up to the high ceiling.

"Are they preparing a war?" Whispered Jungkook stopping to glide his claws over the smooth surface of a missile.

"They're already at war with us," Jimin felt a cold shiver lifting goosebumps on his skin.

"What do we need here?" Jungkook ignored his words walking deeper into the rows of weapons.

"We need empty grenade shells, let's look for it before they discover us here," Jimin sprinted forward checking each row and shelf until a room with advanced brewing spheres caught his attention.

"I think it's there," Jimin began to sneak towards the half opened door checking behind it before walking inside. "Check the door I will brew it quickly," whispered Jimin opening his backpack to take the ingredients out.

"What will you brew?" The alpha stopped at the entrance sniffing the air with concentration.

"Find empty grenade shells, we will use Shaphire loads to blow those bastards off," Jimin trembled placing the ingredients on the weight.

Jungkook nodded disappearing in the huge hall, soon coming back carrying a handful of grenade shells.

"Isn't it too peaceful here?" He muttered sniffing the air again. "They know we're here, right?"

"Even if they do, it doesn't matter, we have a task to finish," Jimin's hands were trembling when he was spilling the poison into the main sphere, ignoring how much he was frightened.

Couldn't they stop running and mate, be happy, continue the fun stuff in a warm bed, his eyes rested on the omega mark he has left on Jungkook's neck, that golden croissant of a raising-moon shape.

"Jungkook, can I ask you a question?" He muttered spilling the soft red ashes from Island 4 into the phial pipe to watch them descending towards the glittering poison.

Thank you so much for your feedback. I hope you enjoyed the chapter. What do you think about the royalty sending monsters after them and Jimin's plan? Will they be able to leave the military base?

Much <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.9K 3.1K 42
He Leaving hybe behind, Jimin returns to what he knows best, losing himself in the thrill of the fight. Until the day he wakes up with an omega in h...
230K 10K 27
Jimin is a vampire and Jungkook is a wolf. Two natural enemies with more in common than they think. Jungkooks possessive nature might just be what Ji...
243K 8.6K 39
⚠️Do not copy anything from my book! If you would like to do any collaboration let me know first!!! I worked hard on this book so please respect me a...
4.1K 285 16
an omega that have a tragic past that keep him to not easily trust someone..... . . . an alpha with so much love n care that's willing to give all of...