Play With Fire (Kai Parker)

By adorethefics

*mature read* "Quinn..." he whispers into my neck. "Please let me fuck you..." I let out a giggle which made... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Epilogue

Chapter 32

5.6K 151 159
By adorethefics

I'm awaken by the sunlight peeking through the full length window. The sunray is shining right into my eyes making me squint them shut. I turn my body to face Kai not wanting the light in my face. He drapes his arm over my waist and pulls me into him.

Last night was something. I wasn't expecting him to say those things to me. To be so honest. I never thought that he could be capable of feeling that way.

My face nuzzles into his chest as I think about the sex we had. It was different this time... I feel like there was more emotion in it than usual.

I breathe against his skin as he begins to fully wake up. Tilting my head back to get a better view of his face, I watch his sleepy eyes open and find their way to me. He smiles before he kisses my lips.

"Morning." His voice is low and raspy.

"Morning." I say back lifting my head up to kiss him again. "We should probably get everything together for today."

He nods his head then brings it down to my mouth. He shifts himself onto his back pulling me to lay on top of him. His hands meet my hair brushing the strands out of my face. My chin resting on the tops of my hands that are pressed to his chest. His fingers slide down my back where his hands grip my ass giving it a tight squeeze.

"Kai!" I let out a laugh.

"What?" A sexy smirk appears on his face. "I can't help myself when I'm with you."

I shake my head and smile. "Well you're going to have to hold off. We need to get ready."

"Ugh fine. Lets go." He sighs.

I remove myself from him to find my clothes that are scattered on the floor. Slipping the shirt on before my bottoms I see Kai moving slow as he gets out of the bed and grabs his clothes to get dressed.

"Did you wake up and decide to be a turtle?" I make a joke.

"I'm still tired... I mean after last night I'm exhausted." He answers with a smile.

I roll my eyes once he finally buttons his jeans. I tell him I need to go back to my room to grab all my stuff so I will meet him down stairs.

Once I make it to my room Bonnie is no longer there so I figured she is waiting downstairs with Damon. I'm not sure what time it is at this exact moment so I don't know when the solar eclipse will happen. I rush around making sure I have all I need, double checking my backpack.

All I really need to take is the dagger, the stake and the picture of me and Kai. I think that will be the first thing I ask Klaus when I see him. Why would he take away my memories of Kai?

I pull the backpack over my shoulder and start to walk downstairs. When I reach the courtyard I see Damon and Kai going at it. Yelling in each others faces.

"Guys!" I yell but they don't notice me. Bonnie is standing there with her hand on her forehead looking annoyed.

I let out a sigh and then I involve myself. "Motus!"

They both go flying backwards, Kai to the floor and Damon against a wall. Groaning out in pain they both look to me.

"Was that necessary?" Damon says in pain.

"Well you two wouldn't shut up, so yeah. It was." I tell him. "Why were you fighting this time?"

"He still thinks he is going with us." Damon cracks his neck.

"He is going with us." I state.

"Let me make this perfectly clear: the psychopath is not going with us Quinn." Damon is now on his feet and walking to where Bonnie is standing.

"Sociopath." Kai corrects him which makes a Damon roll his eyes. He walks over and places himself right next to me.

"Let me make this perfectly clear," I step forward to meet Damon, "he is going with us. If he doesn't come with us then I'm staying here with him and you two can go back."

"Quinn.." Bonnie chimes in.

"No. I'm not leaving him here all alone." My eyes dart between the two of them. "Now what's it going to be Damon? Are we all going or just you and Bonnie?"

He squints his eyes at me looking annoyed and then he lets out a sigh. "Fine! He can come but if he kills anyone in the real world, the blood is on your hands Quinn."

"Great! Now that we wasted our time on that, we need to find the spot for the spell." Kai claps his hands together.

"The spot?" I look up at him.

"You have to use the ascendant to find the center of the eclipse. I can do it, if you'd like." He looks to Bonnie.

"I don't think so." She shakes her head.

"Bonnie we don't have time for this! Give him the ascendant." I throw my hands in the air.

She sighs and hands him the tool we need to get out of here. He takes it and walks out of the compound to the empty streets of New Orleans. He brings the ascendant up to his eye and almost looks through it.

"We actually aren't far from the spot." He says as he continues to walk.

We all follow in suit behind him wondering where he is going to take us. He walks a couple more feet before stopping in the middle of Bourbon Street.

"This way." He ushers.

We continue to follow him for what feels like forever when we reach the cemetery I took Kai to. He walks through the metal gate and then stops.

"This is it." He turns to us, handing the ascendant to Bonnie. "Now this spell is a hard one. You might need two people to do it. I mean my father had a whole coven to back him up."

"Quinn can help me, right?" She turns to me.

Before I could answer Kai speaks. "She doesn't know the spell but I do."

He turns his body completely so now it is facing me.

"Mind if I steal some magic?" He asks quietly.

I nod my head letting him know it's okay. He takes my hands in his, shutting his eyes pulling my magic out of me. My grip tightens at the feeling of the energy being sucked out of me.

"What are you doing?" Damon questions.

"He can't do magic on his own." I say while Kai detaches our hands. "So he has to siphon it."

Kai turns to Bonnie and asks if she is ready. She nods her head and pricks her finger with the sharp part of the ascendant. She carefully drips the blood into the center of the object making it open.

"Quinn come hold onto my arm. Damon, hold onto Bonnie. You need to be touching us in order for you to be pulled out." Kai instructs.

I lace my arm around Kai's and Damon places his hand on Bonnies shoulder. Kai holds onto Bonnies wrist as we wait for the solar eclipse. As soon as the moons hides the sun they start chanting. The spell is long and repetitive but it doesn't take long for a bright white light to illuminate the cemetery.

It reminds me of the light that showed up before I got sent to this place. The wind picks up slightly as it gets harder to see. The light is blinding so I shield me eyes with my free hand.

The next couple events happen so fast. We are all being pulled together into a void where everything goes dark for a brief moment. When we come to I notice we are standing in the center of the Salvatore living room.

"It actually worked." I look around the room when I hear the front door open.

Caroline and Elena are walking into the foyer when they pause at the sight of me. Caroline's hands go up to her mouth in shock and Elena runs down to me. She throws her arms around my shoulders and hugs me tight.

I have been waiting for this moment for the past couple months. I feel another pair of arms wrap around me and when I open my eyes I see that it is Caroline. We stay like this for a little but eventually break.

"I can't believe you're here!" Elena squeals but then her face drops at Kai who is standing behind me. "Who's this?"

"Oh I'm Kai." He gives a small wave.

"I thought you weren't bringing him back with you..." Elena looks to Damon.

"We weren't going to but Quinn insisted he come." He drops down onto the couch. Her and Caroline look at me with a confused expression.

"I hate to cut this reunion short but I have places to be." Kai speaks up before he heads to the door. He pauses at the top step and turns to look at me. "You coming?"

"I can't just leave." I walk over to him." I just got back, I'd like to spend time with my friends."

"We could come back after I- you know." He hides what he is going to say because he doesn't want to say it in front of everyone.

I stare up watching him nod his head as he sucks in his bottoms lip. I know he doesn't want to go off on his own by himself. His plan to kill his father has been at the front of his mind the entire time he was locked up. He is eager to carry out his plan but I can't go with him right now. I can't leave my friends now that I just got them back. I give him a look that says I'm sorry without actually having to say the words.

"Okay." His eyes are on the floor. He takes a step towards the wooden door to leave when it opens.

Standing there is the face I never thought I'd see again. The face that I fell in love with all those years ago. My eyes go wide as nerves take over my body at the sight of him.

"Stefan.." I whisper.

He stops in his place staring at me, taking me in to make sure he is seeing me correctly. Confusion spreads across his face as his eyes move from mine to everyone else's. They land back on me still having the same expression on his face.

"Quinn?"

Ohhhhh shit 😳

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

42K 2.4K 15
When Charlotte Gilbert travels to the prison world to save her best friends, Damon and Bonnie, her life suddenly shifts. Her plans to finally bring h...
770K 22.4K 43
"And you're kind of cute when you're worried about me." Muttering under his breath, Kai replied, "Then I must be cute all the time." ________ SIPHON...
19.5K 513 32
When Laura unexpectedly got trapped in the prison world she didn't think she would meet someone there and she most definetely did not think about fal...
386K 7.6K 57
"Kai, please." I whine. A smirk comes upon his face as he looks at me and my reactions. "Please what? You want me, Elle? How bad?" Kai asks. "Reall...