Super Alpha (Jikook)

By LittleLion2

A kickass omega and an alpha who is both, the most feared beast and a soft lost boy, need to fight against th... More

Cast
1. The 21st omega
2. Rut
3. With the beast
4. Antisocial Puppy
5. Werwolf laundry
6. Royalty prince
7. Second kidnapping
8. Maze
9. Hunter
10. Heat
11. Control
12. Needy omega
13. Trap
14. First time driving
15. Handover
16. The most dangerous creature on Earth
17. Aphrodite's Claws
18. Lost in lust
19. I lo...
20. Guilt
21. Late night visit
22.Twins
23. Stories at midnight
25. Musician's Square
26. I'm the alpha
27. The scent of destruction
28. Last bullet
29. Luna love shop
30. Secret hideout
31. That lace underwear
32. Omega bite
33. Chef
34. Returning the favor
35. Female alpha
36. Winter cafe
37. Burning
38. Sword key
39. Living shield
40. The Citadel
41. Werewolf mythology
42. I want to stop running
43. Omega scent
44. Blood
45. In the pact
46. Salvador
47. Tattoo session
48. A late guest
49. Real monster
50. Burns
51. Between claws
52. Fake mate
53. Royalty Mating School
54. Take me
55. Rut
56. Pinky promise
57. No creepy talks
58. Gone crazy
59. Lost in you
60. That's how we are
61. Symbol of love
62. After the red moon
63. Human bullet
64. One beast
65. New pact
66. Prison
67. Prince Charming
68. Deals with the enemy
69. Into the forest
70. Lunar fireflies
71. Beast
72. Falling skies
73. Phases
74. Yoongi's land
75. Ripped fairy tale
76. Waltz
77. Jungkook's biggest enemy
78. Not him
79. Eye of the storm
80. Mark
81. A letter from the almost mate
82. Happily ever after
83. Jimin's scent
84. Creepy subjects
85. Garden party
Author's note
Upcomig story
The sequel is out

24. Scent remover

10.4K 684 127
By LittleLion2

Three and a half kilograms of strongest and most expensive drugs in the werewolf world were resting in the brown cardboard box Jimin had found in the kitchen. He was spraying them with scent remover now, so Jungkook will never find out about their existence.

"Are you sure you want to face Taehyung? He will try to get you, it for sure is a trap," Yoongi stopped right next to him.

"Jin and his daughters are in danger, besides he needs those drugs like oxygen so he might really be there after them by any chance."

"Jimin, you exactly know what he is after," Yoongi's voice brought goosebumps onto his skin.

"I know," Jimin bit his lip.

He wants to mate me to become werewolf king, then when I won't be useful anymore he will kill me, he finished in his head.

"I need to set off soon, the appointment is at 10:00," Jimin checked the time on his device then closed the box storming the corridor.

Lovely like early morning dew drops, the scent of blue moonlight and neck kisses hit his nostrils, twisting his insides uncontrollably.

"Hi," Jungkook blushed walking into the corridor wearing a towel only barely wrapped around his hips, Jimin's eyes widening at the sight of his exposed trained body he wished to lick up and down, glue his tongue to those tight abs.

"Why have you left the bed so early?" Whispered Jungkook coming closer to pull him into a tight hug and scent him. "And why are you wearing my yesterday's shirt?"

"Kind of smelled like you," Jimin blushed harder.

Why would he deny how much he needed to be surrounded by his alpha's scent, after all they had done tonight he would really make an idiot of himself playing it cool and pretending he's not falling so hard.

"Can we return upstairs and continue the nice stuff?" Jungkook closed his teeth on his neck playfully, when Jimin's fingers closed on the drug box.

"No I need... I want to go somewhere... you... can come with me," he said looking up into those beautiful doe eyes.

"Where do you want to go so early and what is that?" Jungkook pulled a little bit from him pointing at the box.

"This... um... surprise lunch... I thought we will go out for another trip so I... prepared sandwiches," stuttered Jimin.

"Having an omega is really cool," Jungkook grinned. "Give me five minutes and I'm ready," he leaned in to kiss into Jimin's lips with all longing and passion twisting his head.

"Sure," Jimin was red in the face when they pulled back to catch in heavy breaths. "I'll be waiting here."

"Five minutes, I'm right back," Jungkook kissed his nose then turned around sprinting upstairs when Jimin leaned against the wall inhaling sharply.

"What now?" Asked Yoongi, his gaze worried.

"Let's do those sandwiches," Jimin sighed hurrying towards the kitchen opening the fridge to slamming bread, ham and cheese on the table.

"Jimin do you still have the scent remover spray?" Asked Yoongi lowering his head.

"Here," Jimin took it out of his pocket. "Why?"

"Take this," Yoongi's eyes glowed red for a second when he took a gun from behind his belt.

"Each bullet is loaded by v-flames, you open here to load new bullets once you run out of, then close here, pull the trigger like that aim and fire. Got it?"

Jimin nodded swallowing the anxiety, watching how Yoongi was spraying the gun and the additional bullets to remove the scent of the powerful substance called Kanjan, which load with fire speed or an electromagnetic field was changing into glowing purple lightnings, which could knock out any alpha for hours, any, but not the super alpha what Jimin had witnessed with his own eyes.

"Hide it deeply, Mr. Jeon can't know," Yoongi looked him in the eyes so Jimin nodded placing the gun into the drug filled box covering it all with sandwiches.

"Shouldn't you hide it better?"

"He's kind of touchy with me," Jimin became so embarrassed. "It's safer here."

They looked at each other communicating without words, but rushed steps sounded so Jimin closed the box taking it into his hands waiting till the kitchen door opened.

His jaw fell, literally, as Jungkook was looking so damn hot in a leather jacket to a checked shirt and torn tight jeans, the heavy boots and long earrings were composing to that playboy look, while the mess of dark curls was so fluffy he simply wished to caress through it.

"Um... is that ok?" Asked Jungkook becoming anxious.

"Perfect," Jimin smiled faintly tossing Yoongi one last glance before walking to his alpha and putting a few of his hair strings behind his ear. "So let's go," he whispered moving on his tiptoes to peck Jungkook's soft lips and melt in the taste, but Jin needed his help, Lola and Lila needed to be safe, Taehyung was waiting.

"Come quickly," Jimin squeezed Jungkook's hand pulling him through the hall towards the garage, his heart beating so rapidly as the last thing he wanted was to risk his life.

So far he has never cared, taking the most dangerous missions and offers, but he has never before tasted how it feels to be truly happy, to be admired and taken care of, now when he knew what he could lose it was suddenly difficult to be selfless instead of selfish, to just go out and prepare for a fight with alphas who were by cursed werewolf biology made so much physically stronger than him, but he was the bravest omega for a reason, so he won't back off. Not when his only friends were in danger.

"Jimin? Is something wrong?" Jungkook's soft voice made him stop next to the car. "You seem anxious."

"I'm fine, just..." Jimin bit his lip as no stupid excuse was appearing, his head was so empty.

"Are you afraid I might harm someone? It's a huge burden to go out especially in bright daylight when the city is so crowded, but I trust you. Last night has shown me that as long as you are with me I can always find my human side back. It's in your scent, my sanity," Jungkook began to draw circles on his palm when Jimin was feeling double guilty, but they were wasting time here and it was already eight past nine, what he discovered by glancing at his device.

"Jungkook let's go," he begged pecking his lips quickly then jumping into the car, his whole body glowing again, and he knew that if he survives he might get another painful heat sooner than planned as his hormones were playing crazy next to that alpha.

He remembered Lola and Lila sleeping so peacefully in Jungkook's arms last night, no one could escape werewolf biology, no matter how hard he tried. The girls who were only growing up with their omega father have probably felt the safest ever when that cute big puppy like alpha was in their house, was cuddling them. They always liked Jimin, but they adored uncle JK, even if they had just met him.

Be yourself Jimin, remember who you have been only two weeks ago, he thought when Jungkook sat behind the steering wheel starting the car.

"Where are we going?" He asked so Jimin clicked the musician's square on his navigation lighting it up.

"Here," he said resting his head against the seat, closing his eyes, the drug package in his lap smelling with ham and cheese only, not with the gun, hallucinating ingredients and the strongest alpha killing poison.

Remember who you are, how you are. You are not just a weak lost omega. You don't need a mate, you don't even need an alpha, you are extremely strong, you can deal with it all - the royalty, Taehyung, Handover mafia, smelly guard dogs, Sinas soldiers, weretrolls, your heats and even with your falling heart. You can deal, you don't need an alpha, he was repeating like a mantra in his head until it finally sinks in.

Thank you so much for your support. I really hope you enjoyed the chapter. What do you think about Jimin preparing for the meeting with Taehyung, but not telling a thing about what he's up to to Jungkook? Will he be able to fulfill his plan?

Much <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

129K 10.1K 37
Alpha Kim Taehyung's mate is Human Kim Seokjin? A world where werewolves and humans coexist with each other but aren't explicitly allowed to date bec...
230K 10K 27
Jimin is a vampire and Jungkook is a wolf. Two natural enemies with more in common than they think. Jungkooks possessive nature might just be what Ji...
244K 8.6K 39
⚠️Do not copy anything from my book! If you would like to do any collaboration let me know first!!! I worked hard on this book so please respect me a...
37.2K 2.7K 39
"True blooded alpha is born from a male alpha and female alpha mating. When a true blooded alpha mates with a male omega, a pure omega will be born...