Play With Fire (Kai Parker)

By adorethefics

*mature read* "Quinn..." he whispers into my neck. "Please let me fuck you..." I let out a giggle which made... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Epilogue

Chapter 21

7.5K 184 101
By adorethefics

Warning: Talk of suicide.

I love each and everyone of you <3

Also if you watched The Originals than some of the details in this chapter you will understand :)

Bonnies POV:

It's been a a little over two months since the whole incident with Quinn. Stefan took it the hardest out of everyone. Don't get me wrong she was my best friend and I love her but he is in love with her. So deeply that after she... died... he went full ripper. He grieved with us for a little and then he shut it all off. Damon tried to get him to turn his humanity back on but nothing worked. We are afraid we lost him forever too. Now we sit here trying to come up with a plan to get him back.

"What if we do a sneak attack? Catch him off guard and vervain him?" Elena suggests.

"No, he will be expecting that. Him and I have done that too many times for him to not see it coming." Damon says as he runs his hand over his mouth.

"I could always do a spell that just snaps his neck." I shrug.

"That seems too easy." Says Damon.

We sit in the living room of the Salvatore boarding house brainstorming our ideas. Damon decides on an emotional trigger. We need to find something that will fuel his emotions..that will get him to  turn his humanity back on. He wouldn't see that coming. But what could that be? The only thing we can think of is Quinn and that isn't going to happen. As we talk about our options the front door flings open making us all turn our heads to see Stefan making his entrance.

"Oh sorry.. Am I interrupting something?" He asks pointing to the three of us .

"Stefan... what are you doing here?" Damon asks softly.

"Well this is my house too, brother." He comes down the stairs to the alcohol stand just behind the couch. He pours himself a glass of bourbon and then leaves the room to head upstairs. We all just stare at each other in shock since this is the first time we have seen him in over a month.

Stefan had been with Klaus. He ended up coming back after Quinn died and took Stefan under his wing. He encouraged him in his ripper behaviors. We are still surprised Stefan went with Klaus after we had a plan to stop him and then he compelled Quinn to kill Stefan and the others. Damon wasn't shocked at all given at this point Stefans humanity was already turned off so he didn't care and just went with Klaus.

Elena and I sit on the couch when Damon gets up to go talk to Stefan. I place my elbow onto the back of the couch resting my head in my hands as I look at Elena.

"We will get him back Elena." I bring my other hand to her leg giving it a small squeeze.

"How Bonnie? What other emotional attachment does he have other than Quinn?" She pouts.

I know she is right. Quinn would be the only answer but unfortunately she is gone. I remove my hand from her leg as I readjust myself on the couch hearing a slight noise from under my leg. I pause and look to Elena to see if she heard it. She looks at me with confused eyes.

I bring my hand down to see what it was when I find a piece of paper crumbled up lying there. Elena had moved closer to me as I start to slowly unfold it. Once the paper is open I read the words that make tears form in my eyes. Tears start to form in my eyes as Elena takes the paper from me.

A gasp falls from her lips as she reads the letter.

"She's alive...Bonnie..Quinn is alive!"

Quinns POV:

We have been in the cemetery for about an hour just walking around as I tell him stories of my past. I tell him about the village I grew up in and how we lost our youngest brother, Henrik. He had been killed by a werewolf one night when Nik took him out to see the men transform.  This is another reason why I believe our father hated Klaus so much. He was part beast, like the one that killed our brother.

I tell him all about my mothers plan to protect us. She still wanted me to have my powers so she linked my life to Elijah. Why she chose him I will never know.

"You said your families village was in Norway... meaning you should have an accent." Kai says as we walk down the gravel path, our fingers still intertwined.

"I did have one." I state as I feel his thumb slowly run along mine in a back and forth motion. "But I picked up on the American accent over the years and started to use it more and more. Guess I just wanted to escape my past."

"I think it would be hot if you had an accent." He smiles.

I nudge his shoulders at his response before stopping our steps. We are now standing in from of a  Mausoleum and a smile forms on my face.  He looks from me to the structure in confusion. I walk up and place my hand on the cold concrete.

"My brother Kol used to hide stuff in here."

"With dead bodies?" Kai asks.

"No." I laugh. "This one has always been empty...well of dead bodies. He used to steal very old magical objects along his years on this earth and hide them here from the witches he stole them from. No one can get into because it is protected by a certain witch."

"What type of witch?" He comes up to stand next to me.

"A Claire witch." I answer. "Kol always said he'd rather be a witch than a vampire. Being a vampire was too difficult for him. He, like Klaus, couldn't control his urges. He missed being a witch because of it. I would love to see all the things he collected while I was gone."

"Well let's go inside." Kai says to me.

"Did you not hear what I just said? You need a Claire witch to open it for you." I watch as he walks around the corner so I raise my volume. "There is no one else here so therefore no witch to open the tomb!"

He comes around the corner with a long metal object that I'm not sure where he found. He tells me to move out of the way which I do unsure of what is about to happen when he brings the metal to the concrete.

"Kai!" I yell.

"What? You want to get in there, we have no witch to let us in so this is the only option." He pulls his arm back and takes another swing . The concrete starts to crack slightly.

I watch as the structure starts to break. The lines in the concrete start to disperse around the rectangular slab. For a moment Kai catches his breath and rolls his shoulder. He wasn't anticipating the strength one would need to break through a concrete wall. He picks up the metal piece again bringing it over his shoulder and smashing into the wall. I can tell part of him was enjoying this...it was like he was getting some of his pent up anger out. One more hit and the concrete crumbles to the floor revealing a dark entrance. He tosses the metal to the side and lets out a needed breath.

"After you." He gestures to the entrance.

I stop to give him a quick kiss on the cheek before entering. I don't need a light because I have been in this place a hundred of times so I know exactly where I am going. I count my steps all the  way to twenty before I take a left turn into the next room. Knowing there are candles in the area I mutter the words I need to ignite them.

"Phasmatos Incendia." At the end of the spell the candles start to light one my one revealing the room.

There are old wooden shelves along the walls that go from the ceiling to floor lined with all the objects Kol had stolen. A long table lays in the center of the room where stuff has been sitting from a leftover spell. As I walk over to the shelves I hear footsteps entering the room. I turn to see Kai and I smile.

"What took you so long?" I ask.

"I didn't want to walk down a darkened hall not knowing where I was going. I waited until I saw the lights from the candles." He runs his hand over a flame.

"Awe are you afraid of the dark?" I tease.

"Something like that." He walks over to me standing in front of the shelves and changes the subject.
"Wow.. This is a lot of stuff."

"Yeah.. He had a problem." I shrug.

"Woah....Kinky." He grabs a pair of rusted handcuffs from the shelves and smirks. "We might just have to bring these back to Mystic Falls."

I snatch them from his grasp with a laugh. "We are not taking these with us but if that is something you're in to...then we can get an actual pair of cuffs that aren't rusted."

"Oh yeah?" He smiles coming closer to me. "You would like that wouldn't you? Being handcuffed while I have my way with you."

"Maybe." I say as he brings his lips to mine. I smile into his kiss before pushing him away. "Not right now."

"Fine."  He whines. "What are these used for then if not for sexual pleasure?"

"They are used on witches. If a witch has these around their wrists then they can't use their magic. It's almost like they have no powers." I tell him.

"Hmm." He hums looking back to the shelve. He picks up a sharp pointed object. "What the hell is this?"

"That is a Devil's Star. When you throw this at someone and it penetrates their skin, tiny cuts will form over their whole body causing them to bleed out. They die almost instantly." I tell him then let my eyes scan the shelf.

"Sounds like my kind of weapon." I hear him whisper. "How do you know so much about this stuff?"

"Kai I'm a witch... a very old witch at that. And I told you I would come to this cemetery all the time. Not just with my witch friends but also with Kol. We would spend hours in here together. It was kind of like our escape from the family."

"So you and him were close?" He asks.

"Him and Rebekah were the ones I was closest with. Then Elijah, sometimes Finn but he was a bore." I continue to graze my eyes on the objects.

"Try this on me." I hear Kai say. I turn around to see him still holding the Devil's Star and my eyes widen.

"I am not throwing that at you...it will kill you." I say.

"No it won't. I just want to see what it does."

"Yes it will... do you not remember what I just told you? You will die immediately." I cross my arms in front of me.

"I can't die in this place Quinn, trust me...I've tried." His words send a sharp pain to my chest. "I have tried every way possible and every time I try to end it, I die and then come back to life. My father made it so I couldn't even free myself by death."

I look at him with the feeling still in my chest. I feel tears start to form in my eyes at the thought of him trying to kill himself. I blink the images and tears aways. When I open my eyes I see him walking towards me. Stopping in front of me, he takes my hand and places the cold weapon in it.

"Kai-" I whisper, shaking my head.

"I trust you." He caresses my cheek. "It will all be okay."

He kisses me softly on the lips before backing away. I watch him walk backwards and then stopping far enough away that I could easily throw it into him. I look down at the weapon in my hand then I bring my eyes back up to his. There is excitement in his eyes. He is so crazy for wanting me to do this to him.

"You said that when you tried to... uhm... kill yourself... you would always come back but what if your father only made it so you couldn't die by your own hands? What if I do this to you and you don't come back?" I ask.

"I'll come back Quinn." He reassures me. "And if I don't.. well.... you're welcome for the best sex of your life."

I shake my head with a laugh. I bring the star up to eye level and I just stare at it. Am I just as crazy as him for even thinking about doing this?  For wanting to witness what this weapon does? I have never seen it used in person, I only know of it's powers from the stories Kol told me.

"Do it baby." He brings my eyes back to him as he is standing with his arms down by his side, shaking them a little to prepare himself.

I breath in deep then letting out the breath before I grip the center of the star with my thumb and lower part of my pointer finger. He doesn't take his eyes off of mine as I bring it to the side of my head, just passed my ear. I let out another breath as my arm whips forward releasing the star.

Everything happens in slow motion.

The weapon travels at a slow pace between us and felt like forever before it eventually meets his chest. He gasps from the sudden pain and brings his eyes down. I watch as cuts instantly start appearing all over his face and down his arms.

He starts to choke a little when the blood starts to pool in his mouth. He spits it out and brings his eyes to mine before his knees drop to the ground. Not even a second later his eyes close and he falls to his side. I rush over to him falling to my knees.

"Kai..." I bring my hands to his neck to find his pulse but there is nothing. Flashbacks flood my brain from when I ripped out Stefans heart. Sitting there with his lifeless body knowing he was gone. My chest starts to tighten at the memory and I close my burning eyes. I hold his head in my lap as I rock back and forth.

"Kai...Please be right..." I start to cry out, the tears start to rush out of me like a waterfall. "Please be right and come back."

I start to run my hands through his hair as I look down at his face. Why did I allow myself to do this? Why did I let him talk me into it? I'm so stupid. There is a chance that I really did kill him and he won't come back. How would I ever survive this place without him? With my one hand running through his hair I bring the other to his face, stroking my thumb across the cuts placed on his cheek.

"I can't lose you too."

I don't know why but this is by far one of my favorite chapters

What are your thoughts on the Bonnie POV???

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

29.1K 608 31
When Leah Black moves to the new mysterious town of Mystic Falls, she finds her self intertwined with the supernatural world. This leads her to meet...
93.1K 1.4K 191
Welcome to Mystic Falls, Virginia, a town steeped in rich history and tradition, which is quaint as long as it doesn't point to a tragic and sordid p...
1.3K 70 24
Falling for him was like falling from grace. He was so many sins yet I would do anything for him. A million times over I would pick Malachai Parker. ...
52.2K 2.7K 109
Book 1 of my Bennett Supernatural story... rewritten/updated This is an updated rewrite of my TVD story, Bennett Witches. So bare with me if they're...