Super Alpha (Jikook)

By LittleLion2

A kickass omega and an alpha who is both, the most feared beast and a soft lost boy, need to fight against th... More

Cast
2. Rut
3. With the beast
4. Antisocial Puppy
5. Werwolf laundry
6. Royalty prince
7. Second kidnapping
8. Maze
9. Hunter
10. Heat
11. Control
12. Needy omega
13. Trap
14. First time driving
15. Handover
16. The most dangerous creature on Earth
17. Aphrodite's Claws
18. Lost in lust
19. I lo...
20. Guilt
21. Late night visit
22.Twins
23. Stories at midnight
24. Scent remover
25. Musician's Square
26. I'm the alpha
27. The scent of destruction
28. Last bullet
29. Luna love shop
30. Secret hideout
31. That lace underwear
32. Omega bite
33. Chef
34. Returning the favor
35. Female alpha
36. Winter cafe
37. Burning
38. Sword key
39. Living shield
40. The Citadel
41. Werewolf mythology
42. I want to stop running
43. Omega scent
44. Blood
45. In the pact
46. Salvador
47. Tattoo session
48. A late guest
49. Real monster
50. Burns
51. Between claws
52. Fake mate
53. Royalty Mating School
54. Take me
55. Rut
56. Pinky promise
57. No creepy talks
58. Gone crazy
59. Lost in you
60. That's how we are
61. Symbol of love
62. After the red moon
63. Human bullet
64. One beast
65. New pact
66. Prison
67. Prince Charming
68. Deals with the enemy
69. Into the forest
70. Lunar fireflies
71. Beast
72. Falling skies
73. Phases
74. Yoongi's land
75. Ripped fairy tale
76. Waltz
77. Jungkook's biggest enemy
78. Not him
79. Eye of the storm
80. Mark
81. A letter from the almost mate
82. Happily ever after
83. Jimin's scent
84. Creepy subjects
85. Garden party
Author's note
Upcomig story
The sequel is out

1. The 21st omega

20.9K 1.1K 413
By LittleLion2

"Will it hurt?" The girl's eyes were raised open from fear when she closed her palm on the golden pill Jimin was holding, the perfect mixture of hlorycidum acid and ciankobelo in 5 even ounces, enough to knock out a powerful alpha for hours, but absolutely poisonous for an omega like her.

"No, it doesn't hurt. Actually, from what I've heard it makes the pain bearable," Jimin sent her a reassuring smile.

It was the second Friday of March, so the chosen omegas will be given out for sell today, and none will survive till sunrise. Jimin's heart was aching at the sorrow inside the beautiful girl's eyes, but the poisonous drug he has given her was the only salvation he could bring.

"At least he's impossibly handsome, so I will die seeing that pretty face above me," she sighed drying some tears with her sleeve. "Thank you Jimin, it's good to be a free omega."

He blushed lowering his head, he has paid a huge price for his freedom, becoming the main dealer of Handover, the most powerful mafia in the werewolf world, that was making deals even with the royalty. Some of those damn rich and damn powerful bastard alphas were addicted to his colorful pills. Wouldn't last a week without them, so Jimin was still keeping himself above the edge like some juggler, bouncing on a thin line between life and death, guarding secrets, threatening who he needed to threaten, but those poor things here, in Royalty Mating School had no choice at all. First they have been just sold to the powerful alphas, but lately this place became a training camp for their final mission. Since the super-alpha, a creature born once every thousand years has started his first rut.

"There's still one percent of a chance that I'm his mate," the girl blushed.

"Don't believe in fairy tales like that," Jimin sighed tapping her shoulder. "He is killing around twenty omegas per night just by his sexual power, how strong his mate had to be to survive that. It's impossible."

"The old legends say each super alpha has a super omega mate, the only one who can still his blood lust and contain his power, the only one who can make him more human than beast," she was so red in the face by now, when Jimin rolled his eyes.

"Yes and it will rain golden rabbits from the sky tomorrow," he laughed.

"I believe his mate is somewhere out there," she pressed her closed fist with the pill to her heart.

"I'm waiting to see that super omega, I hope he will kick some of those assholes' asses," Jimin raised his brow.

"It might be an omega like you," she blushed when a cold shiver ran down his spine.

"Take it before entering his bedroom, you will fall asleep like Snow White and reach safe heaven," he wished to hug her goodbye but decided against it, his heart already too heavy, bleeding as each time when he was giving the last mercy for the fellow omegas.

Jimin turned running out of the training center, quickening his steps, as his royal client Kim Taehyung, son of royal pack leader Kim Namjoon has made a huge booking for his finest products, so there was just that one shipping for tonight left and Jimin was free to return to his shabby flat at suburbs to take some well deserved rest.

The girl's last words were messing up his mind, because since young age he was so strong he could easily take on alphas in his neighborhood and win fights against them. Trained in martial arts by his alpha grandfather Jimin could slice skulls in half with just a stick, and he had been using every opportunity to put out his revenge on those big headed brats, chosen by nature to be predators, he despised so deeply.

That's why he was always mixing 0,007 ounces of Shaphire, a strong alfa harming poison into every pill he was selling to the royalty, to weaken them.

Unfortunately, the super alpha wasn't using any drugs, he was barely seen anywhere, hiding from the world behind the tall walls surrounding his villa. Jimin has never seen him, just heard those rumors circling about him. He was supposed to be deadly handsome, so all omegas were tricked by his beautiful face, but as an super alpha he was so strong, his human instincts were almost not present, so he was feared by anyone, including the royalty. Jimin only knew his name was Jeon Jungkook, and that he bastard had been consuming omegas like breakfast, killing them all during lustful nights. The omegas training center was considering bringing new bids for him from abroad soon, as they were slowly running out of omegas here, so Jimin knew staying here was dangerous, soon each of his kind will be hunted down, therefore he was preparing his escape in secret. When they run out of omegas to please the Jeon beast he will be damn far away from here. His steps were rushed as it has been just after nightfall, a full Moon right on the corner of raising, he needed to get home quickly and lock the triple doors tonight.

A car engine broke the silence so he put the hood of his jacket over his head crossing the street but another car came up the road stopping inches from him.

Jimin growled showing his fangs and claws, yet a third and forth car circled him in.

"What do we have here, a doll faced male omega," said a tall man coming out.

They all smelled like damn dogs, Jimin's nostrils moving from disgust as he hated the alpha scent.

"I'm the main dealer of Handover mafia, touch me and you will be in trouble," hissed Jimin.

"Take him," shouted the same man so Jimin jumped to his throat slicing it with his claws, the other falling on him but he pushed them off, kicking one's head so strong his neck cracked.

"Is he an omega!" Yelled someone.

"Stinks like a lost puppy," a huge alpha with muscles like a damn weight lifter covered his sight but Jimin jumped up making a flip in the air landing on one of the car's roof.

"Damn! Catch him!" Yelled another alpha, all chasing him but he slid off the car running down the street.

He heard loud growling of that 6 feet tall alpha and car tires squealing from being pushed to the limit, his heart beating loudly when he jumped into a narrow path between buildings sprinting as quickly as possible.

There was a high fence on the other side so he jumped on it to climb it but huge hands gabbed him pulling him down making him crush on the concrete painfully.

Jimin twisted aiming a perfect kick into the alpha's jaw. The guy howled touching his definitely broken chin when Jimin noticed a thick metal pipe sticking out of the nearest trash container, his breath was uneven so he hurried that way seeing the other alphas of his chase storming the alley, yet he closed his palm around the pipe walking up towards them, showing his fangs.

"Come here bastards, let me teach you a lesson!" He hissed when the biggest of the guys ran at him, but Jimin lifted the pipe aiming at the middle of his skull slicing it in half with one smooth hit when the alpha's head split like a ballon.

"Come here all of you! What are you waiting for!" Jimin flipped the pipe in his hands, the other alphas were watching him with a mixture of madness and fear.

They ran towards him in a  group, but he knocked out two with the pipe swinging it to pop up an eye of another. The growling around him heavy, like a pack of freaking wounded dogs. Jimin never stopped beating them up until there were just two left moving around him, their glowing red eyes filled with blood rush until a car light hit him and he turned to see a posh limo with blackened windows and the emblem of the sacred Min Clan at the plates, his heart fell when a petite man with dark blonde hair left it approaching the gate pulling it open with one swift movement, carrying a glittering rod electrified with o-flames, that damn paralyzing omegas venom in his hands.

Jimin's legs bent in front of him because he has seen that man only once, one of the strongest alphas in their century, Min Yoongi, Jeon Jungkook's guardian.

"Put him into the delivery parcel with the girls, it's rut plus full Moon, Mr. Jeon will definitely use one more omega tonight," said Yoongi with that cold merciless voice throwing the rod through the air so it hit right into Jimin's stomach slicing his body with insane pain.

Thank you so much for checking out this story. I hope you have liked the first chapter. What do you think of Jimin, his job and his fight? What will happen to him now?

Much <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

126K 7.6K 50
Park Jimin is an orphan omega who thinks his life would be the same as any other omega, sold to an alpha to play with. The auction day was nearing...
230K 10K 27
Jimin is a vampire and Jungkook is a wolf. Two natural enemies with more in common than they think. Jungkooks possessive nature might just be what Ji...
237K 11.6K 24
In a world of hybrid wolves, Alpha's and Omega's live their lives. Omega's tend to live their lives in constant fear of Alpha's and have one of two h...