Play With Fire (Kai Parker)

By adorethefics

*mature read* "Quinn..." he whispers into my neck. "Please let me fuck you..." I let out a giggle which made... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Epilogue

Chapter 14

11.3K 269 184
By adorethefics

Ahh we are almost at 1,000 reads!!! Thank you guys sooo much!!

I added another photo to this chapter so you can picture an special outfit.

Happy reading :)

New Years Eve.

A day where you celebrate bringing in the new year and all of the things that you are going to change in your life. I remember one year when I celebrated the day with Stefan and the others. We decorated the boarding house, got sparklers and even some fireworks to set off in the front yard.

Damon invited people over, some we knew some we didn't (I'm assuming he compelled them to join the party). We drank champagne and danced the night away. Counting down to midnight we would hear everyone shout their hellos to the new year and Stefan pulled me into his arms giving me my first kiss of the New Years. That was the happiest I have ever been.

But now being stuck here and it being New Years Eve...what's the point? How can we celebrate New Years when we will wake up tomorrow and it will still be 1994. And what is there to change about my life now?

Staring at myself in the mirror of the bathroom I grab some mascara and brush it on my eyelashes. I fill in my eyebrows with an eyeshadow because I have yet to find actual fill in. I don't wear foundation on my face because I don't want to hide the freckles I have. There is a cluster over my nose and down into my cheeks. I have always loved them.

I head back into the bedroom going to choose an outfit for the day. Settling on a pair of light blue mom jeans and a black tight fitted tank top. The straps are thin on my shoulder and I think of grabbing a cover up but it is always so beautiful and warm out. I guess thats one plus of being here. The weather is always nice. Thank God I didn't get sent somewhere it snows all the time. That would have been hell.

It is already the afternoon and the solar eclipse has made its appearance about twenty minutes ago. Its actually kind of getting annoying. I make my way downstairs to see Kai messing with something in the living room.

The tree is still standing up next to the fire place. I wonder when he will take it down. My eyes move back to Kai to see a little metal contraption in his hand. I don't get a good look at it because once he realizes I am in the room he tucks it away.

"Hey." He says nervously. Obviously he doesn't want me to know what he was holding so I don't push.

"Hey." I take a seat on the couch across from him look at all the Christmas decorations that are still up. "Please tell me you aren't going to decorate for New Years too."

He glances around the room and smiles. "Maybe....Maybe not."

I tilt my head at his answer and bring my knees up to my chest letting my chin rest on them. He stands up from his spot and heads towards the library. I look over at the couch to see if he left the metal piece sitting there but he didn't. A couple of seconds pass before he comes back into the room.

"Speaking of New Years, here." He sticks out his hand which is holding Monopoly money.

"What is this for?" I give him a confused look before slowly reaching my hand out to take the paper from him.

"Go out and get yourself something nice to wear for tonight." He sits back down in his spot.

"Why what is going on tonight?"

"Don't worry about it. Just go and get yourself a nice dress or something." He crosses his leg over the other.

I can't help but laugh. "But why did you give me this?" I shake the different colored money. "We don't have to pay for anything here. Plus its fake."

He just laughs and tells me to pretend its real. I smile down at the money before getting up. I walk towards the front door and grab my backpack.

"Where are you going?" He asks from the couch.

"To get myself something nice to wear." I hold the money up with a laugh and then head out of the door. I made sure to grab Damons keys off of the table in the foyer because I don't feel like walking to town. Tossing the backpack in the passenger seat I get in and start to drive.

I park the car in front of some shops and hop out. The first store was a bust. How am I supposed to find anything nice to wear in this little town? Also why am I even looking for something nice to wear? It's not like I want to celebrate New Years. Maybe it was a chance to get dressed up. I used to love getting all put together to go to every event that happened in Mystic Falls. Stefan convinced me to enter in the Miss Mystic Falls competition. I wore a red silk dress that was tight at the top and flowed out at the bottom. Stefan of course was my escort and I loved every second of it. Obviously I didn't win but it was still so much fun.

Entering the next store I see that there are more options to look at. I head to the rack that has dresses hanging on it and start to sift through them. One my one, I became more disappointed in the choices until I saw a black dress. I pull the material out from the others and take a look at it. It was a thin strapped black dress with little roses lining the top of it. The material stops above the knees but there is a slit in the leg.

"Perfect." I smile to myself.

I need to find some shoes to go with the dress so I head towards the back of the store. Scanning the shelves I find a black pair of heels. The heels themselves are chunky and not too high. There is a strap to clasp around the ankle part and even though the material is covering the toes, the sides of the shoes are open. Being pleased with how they look place them in the backpack next to the dress.

Now that I have everything I head back to the car. Before getting in I take a look around the square where people used to inhabit. This town used to be so alive and now its just a ghost town. I'm not sure if I will ever get used to this, seeing everything empty. I feel my eyes start to burn as they fill with water. Blinking them away I get into the car.

I open the front door, shutting it behind me as Kai rushes over to me.

"Hey so I'm gonna need you to go upstairs and just hangout for a bit." He places his hand on the small of my back leading me to the stairs.

"Why?" I question.

"Because I said so." He states." Take a bath or a nap or something...anything. And then get ready. I'll come get you in a little." I walk up the stairs as I turn to see Kai walking off towards the kitchen, taking a glance back at me to make sure I am going upstairs. To ease his mind I start my walk to Stefans room. Why is he acting so weird?

I throw the bag on the bed and sigh. I really don't want to take a bath right now or sleep because I'm too anxious about what he is doing downstairs. I pace back and forth trying to think of what to do. I glance at the clock which reads 6. I don't even know when he is going to come up here to get me so I decide to just get ready now.

In the bathroom I turn on the curling iron and get out some of my makeup to touch up. As I wait for the iron to heat, I section my hair in half to make it easier to curl. My hair is pretty thick so if I don't section it, I will miss pieces and it will look terrible. Piece by piece I start to curl my hair wishing I had my phone to listen to music. Annoyed with the silence I start singing to myself.

"I'm in my bed...and you're not here." I start. "And there's no one to blame but the drink in my wandering hands..."

I continue to sing as repeat the process on my hair. Once it is all curled I grab a brush to loosen the tight curls. I take out a makeup wipe and clean the mascara off of my eyes so I can reapply it. I lightly line my eyelids with black eyeliner winging them out a bit. After this is done I smile at myself in the mirror. As I clean up I continue to sing.

"And I get the feeling that you'll..." I get interrupted by a knock at the door.

"Quinn are you ready?" I hear Kai's voice from behind the door.

"Uhhh no not yet." I rush into the room to grab the dress. "Just give me a couple minutes"

I start to take off my pants and shirt to slip the dress on. I adjust the straps and twist the dress so it is sitting on my body just right. Plopping myself on the bed, I reach for the shoes feeling myself get really nervous. It feels as if I am getting ready for a first date. Finally clasping the straps I go towards the full length mirror to see myself. A smile forms as I check myself out.

The dress is a perfect fit as are the shoes. I rub my hands down the front of the dress smoothing it out then my eyes dart to my neck as if it is missing something. Going into the bathroom I look at the necklaces laid out in front of me on the counter. My eyes go to the one Kai got me. Picking it up I place it around my neck and clasp it. Now I'm ready.

I stop once I reach the door not knowing if Kai is still out there. When I open the wooden door I find him standing there, staring at the wall with his hands in his pockets. He is wearing a black button down and black pants. It is so weird seeing him in anything but jeans and a band T-shirt. He finally turns his head towards me quickly pushing himself off the wall.

"Wow..." He whispers looking at me. He notices the necklace and smiles. "You look.."

"Amazing? I know." I shrug. "You don't look to bad yourself Mr. Parker."

He holds his hand for me to take. I let out a breath before placing my hand in his. He leads me down the stairs and into the hallway. Walking past the living room we enter the kitchen. Kai lets go of my hand and steps behind me placing one hand over my eyes and the other on my side to guide me.

My heart starts to race but I don't ask him why he is doing this. I just let him. I hear the door to the back patio open and a warm breeze rush over me. He tells me to watch my step while walking out of the door. He stops guiding me and keeps his hand over my eyes. As my heart starts to quicken because of the nerves and anticipation, he finally removes his hand from my eyes.

"Oh my god..." my eyes widen.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

36.7K 746 23
I, Carter Lynette, lost my memory due to my sucky ex. He was abusive and my friend found out from bruises on my body from him. He found out and hunte...
52K 2.7K 109
Book 1 of my Bennett Supernatural story... rewritten/updated This is an updated rewrite of my TVD story, Bennett Witches. So bare with me if they're...
386K 7.5K 57
"Kai, please." I whine. A smirk comes upon his face as he looks at me and my reactions. "Please what? You want me, Elle? How bad?" Kai asks. "Reall...
5K 95 50
Y/N is a newly turned vampire with a tragic past. She came to mystic falls just two weeks ago and soon met the Mystic Falls gang. One night as Y/N is...