Play With Fire (Kai Parker)

Por adorethefics

*mature read* "Quinn..." he whispers into my neck. "Please let me fuck you..." I let out a giggle which made... Más

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Epilogue

Chapter 12

13.5K 294 286
Por adorethefics

A longer chapter as promised. I stayed up late just to finish this for you guys so you are welcome :)

It has been a couple weeks since Kai and I slept together. I've honestly been trying to avoid him every chance I got. Not because the sex was bad...it was actually really, really good... but because I was feeling guilty. Guilty for sleeping with him when I am technically still with Stefan. I know that I'm never going to see him again but I can't help feeling this way.

Every time Kai would enter a room I would leave. I would lock my bedroom door behind me so he wouldn't come in because let me tell you, he has tried. I would even cloak myself while leaving the house so he wouldn't follow me. I know I can't hide from him much longer given we are stuck in this place together...forever.

I sigh lying in the bed as I play with my fingers building up the strength and courage to leave the room to go downstairs. It's lunch time and I am starving. Even more now that I can smell whatever he is cooking in the kitchen. I smack my hands on the mattress and lift myself up. I throw on a navy blue flannel over my white tank top and a pair of leggings. Walking down the stairs I hear music coming from the kitchen. As I get closer I am able to hear it better over the rustling sound of dishes.

Christmas music?

I slowly walk into the doorway leaning myself on its frame. The first thing I see is Kai who has his back to me flipping something in the skillet. I swear to god if he is making pancakes I will march myself right back upstairs.

Once I take my eyes off of him I then see the decorations. There are colorful Christmas lights hanging from the kitchen ceiling and tinsel garlands lining the black island counter. I take a couple more steps in to see little snowman placed throughout the room.

From the kitchen I can see the dining room where the table has four tiny houses set up with all their lights on and Poinsettias sitting in between each of them. I walk until I reach the counter and then I hear Kai softly singing along to the music. I think he feels my presents because he turns around putting his eyes directly on me.

"Well hello stranger." He smirks making my stomach flutter. Jesus Quinn knock it off.

"Hi." Is all I can say.

"Are you done avoiding me?" He takes a sip of his drink.

"I wasn't avoiding you..." I roll my eyes at my own answer. I'm not sure why I lied since it is obvious I was avoiding him. I make my way over to the island and pull put one of the round stools sitting on it so I am now across from him.

"Let me guess." He begins to say as he pops a tomato into his mouth. "You didn't want to see me because one look and we would be having sex again. And if thats the case,"He leans into the counter a little, "I'll bend you over the dining room table right now."

His eyes are filled with lust and it feels like they are burning my into skin. This is also why I was avoiding him. Not only was I feeling guilty about having sex with him but there was a part of me that was afraid I would let it happen again. He just created an image for me in my mind of us that I try to blink away.

I readjust in my seat. "Thats not why."

"Hmm..so it was that bad? Because it seemed like you were enjoying yourself.." He continues to cook which I now learned is grilled chicken, mashed potatoes and salad.

"No Kai..I'll admit it wasn't bad." I grab a round tomato from the bowl in front of me. "But I technically still have a boyfriend. In the moment it felt right but now it just feels wrong."

"When are you going to realize that you're never gonna see your sweet Steven again." He turns to grab plates from the cabinet followed by utensils. He places the plates on the counter and starts dishing the food out.

I shake my head at how he pronounces Stefans name. "I do realize that but that doesn't make me feel better about what happened between us."

"So it isn't going to happen again?" He asks.

"Nope."

"Even though we are the only two people here?" He squints his eyes tilting his head.

"Even though we are the only two people here." I repeat back to him as I chew on the tomato.

He grabs the plates and walks around the island setting his down then puts mine in front of me, standing still behind me. I feel his fingers gently move the hair off of my shoulder so my ear is exposed. His lips get closer just brushing the surface of my skin.

"Well then.. I guess when you need a release don't come running to me." He whispers into my ear. He backs away taking a seat next to me. I laugh to myself before turning to him.

"Don't worry I know how to please myself." His eyes widen at my words. Grabbing my plate I make my way into the dining room and sit at the table. Out of the corner of my eye I can see his mouth still open from shock as he stares at the empty seat. He picks up his plate and joins me at the table.

"What's with all the decorations?" I change the subject and take a bite of the chicken. Damn he is a good cook.

"Tomorrow is Christmas." He says nonchalantly.

"What?! That means I have already been here for over a month?"

"Time flies when you're having fun." He winks at me. "I was thinking we could put up the tree tonight."

I look at him dumbfounded.

"What? I like Christmas."

"It's just weird that someone like you gets excited about a stupid Holiday."

I used to love Christmas. My family and I would always spend the whole day together before Klaus ruined everything. He became so paranoid that he ended up daggering Kol, Rebekah and Finn leaving them all asleep in coffins. Elijah got away from Klaus before he could be daggered but as for me Klaus wanted to keep me close by. Told me I was his favorite.

After that we never spent Christmas together and it just became another day. The look on his face when he found out what I did creeped into my mind. I squeezed my eyes shut trying to erase the image from my mind.

Opening my eyes I see Kai staring at me with concern. I dart my eyes down to my food which despite the taste doesn't look appetizing anymore. I push it away from me and fold my arms over my chest.

"I have to run into town to get a few more things but tonight, we are decorating the tree." He stands up and walks to the kitchen to clean his plate and the rest of the dishes. I fling my head back so it is resting on the back of the tall chair. Listening to his movements I hear the front door open then shut knowing he has left.

I walk over to the couch and lay down wanting to rest my eyes. Before I know it I'm asleep.

"Oh my god... What did you make me do!" I rush to Stefans side and drop to my knees. "No... no... I'm so sorry. Oh my god...no!" I cry out. I feel Klaus lower himself beside me but I don't look at him. He grips my chin turning my face towards him.

"See what happens when you go behind my back? So really, you did this to yourself." He shrugs as he looks down at Stefans lifeless body. "You'll clean this up, right?"

I can't form words in this moment. Tears are streaming down my face as I watch him stand up and leave me all alone with my dead friends. I sit this way for awhile not wanting to get up...not wanting to clean up the mess I made. I look behind me to where Elena and Caroline are lying and lose it. I start to hyperventilate. I grip my the shirt on my chest. I can't breathe.....

My eyes shoot open as I gasp for air. I feel the material in my hand that is my shirt, not realizing I grasped it in my sleep. I look to my left to see Kai going through all the bags of stuff he got from town. How long has he been in here?

"Bad dream again?" He looks at me with sad eyes. I just nod. "Well nothing better to brighten your mood then drinking some alcohol and putting up a Christmas tree!"

I notice that there is a huge pine tree sitting to the right of the fire place. It is the same tree Stefan uses to this day. Kai must have found it in the basement along with the bottle of red wine sitting on the coffee table. He continues to take the items out of the bags so I grab a glass and pour myself a drink. Being the nice person I am I decide to pour him one as well.

"You do realize that I could probably do a spell that would have all of this up in like 5 seconds." I tell him as I sip the wine. It tastes sweeter that I thought it would being as red wines are normally dry. I take another sip letting the liquid rest on my tongue before swallowing it.

"And what is the fun in that?" he asks untangling the lights.

"We wouldn't have to waste our time." I gulp down my wine. Reaching for the bottle I pour more into my glass.

"Why don't you use your magic to start a fire then?" He suggests. I look over to the fireplace and focus my eyes on the wood.

"Phasmatos Incendia." Within seconds the wood is burning with fire. "See how easy that was."

He just smiles as he starts to put the lights on the tree. He asks me to at least come hold the one end so it is easier for him to wrap them around the huge tree. After finishing the rest of my second glass I go over to help him. As I stand there holding the end of the lights I watch as he concentrates on the placement. He is very intricate with it leaving just enough space between each row. Once it is fully wrapped I plug it in and smile as the tree lights up. I've always liked the look over a Christmas tree with white lights.

Next he moves on to the decorations while I move onto my third glass of whine. Not sure why I am drinking so much. Maybe it is to get me through the night or maybe to get the dream out of my head. I wonder what everyone is doing for Christmas back home. Taking a sip I bring my focus back to Kai as he places the ornaments on the tree.

I notice there is a polaroid camera sitting on the coffee table so I pick it up hoping that there is film in it. I snap a picture of Kai decorating the tree and the photo shoots out. I shake the film in my hand letting it develop. I smile as the picture starts to filter in.

"Awe look how cute you are." I show him the photo and he shakes his head.

"You think I'm cute?" He jokes. I give him an annoyed smile before setting the camera on the table.

Walking over with my glass in my hand, I sit in the chair next to the fire. I cross my legs and hold my glass with two hands as I watch the flames dance. When I think of taking another sip I hear the click of the camera and turn my head towards Kai who is smiling. He shakes the photo and his smile grows wider when the picture is clear. He tucks the photo in his back pocket before returning to the tree. Putting all the finishing touches on the pine he looks up to the top realizing he has no way of getting the star up there. I help him out with a little magic and then he steps back to admire his work. Staring at the tree myself in awe at its beauty. He really did an amazing job.

I feel him come up behind me pressing his body against mine. Tensing up as his hand glides around my side and he whispers into my ear.

"I almost forgot." When he whips me around to face him I see that he is holding something up.

A mistletoe.

I look from the mistletoe to his eyes which are watching my lips, waiting for me to invite him in for a kiss. He tightens his grip around me pulling me closer to him making me remember how he held me that night. My heart starts to race as he licks his lips. Moving my head closer until there is little space between us my mind starts to clear.

"You wish." I say against his pink lips pushing myself back.

He smiles as he lets go of me. "It's the only thing on my Christmas list."

I shake my head and walk past him, grabbing the bottle of wine on my way out. Before I head to the stairs I stop and look back at him. His back is to me still staring at the tree but now he has a glass of wine in his hand and what seems to be the picture I took of him decorating the tree. After seconds of staring at the picture he throws it into the fire and watches as the flames devour it.

I gotta be up at 6 so now I am going to bed but I hope you enjoyed!!

thank you for all the support <3

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

52.1K 2.7K 109
Book 1 of my Bennett Supernatural story... rewritten/updated This is an updated rewrite of my TVD story, Bennett Witches. So bare with me if they're...
36.7K 746 23
I, Carter Lynette, lost my memory due to my sucky ex. He was abusive and my friend found out from bruises on my body from him. He found out and hunte...
39.3K 1.1K 37
♡︎ "I have to admit, she is one of the most beautiful people I have ever tortured..."♡︎ Sienna Bennet is a head strong 20 year old woman and Bonnie B...
654K 18.2K 31
-𝐓𝐡𝐞 17 𝐲𝐞𝐚𝐫 𝛐𝐥𝐝 𝚴𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐑𝛐𝐬𝐞 𝐢𝐬 𝐝𝐚𝐧𝐠𝐞𝐫𝛐𝐮𝐬, 𝐬𝐞𝐜𝐫𝐞𝐭𝐢𝐯𝐞 𝐚𝐧𝐝 𝐟𝐮𝐥𝐥 𝛐𝐟 𝐬𝐮𝐫𝐩𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐞𝐬- 𝚴𝐞𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐢𝐬 �...