| Fall Of Felicity | Erwin Sm...

By ilovecoffeeXOXO

Every single human to ever come alive in this life has a deck of cards representing the character traits that... More

Before We Start
Dinner
A New Friend
An Unexpected Turn
Two Minds One Dream
Every Fathers Wish
Instructor Rafael Pavlov
Pain
The Devil's Spawn
The Devil's Lair
Eyebrows and Lambchop
Training Day One
Was This A Good Decision
Home
The Outside World
Hand To Hand Combat
Somebody To Love
Goodbye My Friend, Hello Heartache
The Real Marie
Blinded By Beauty
Adeline
Karma?
First Sip
Erwin's Sweet Sixteen
3D Maneuver Gear
Mina (Mike x Nanaba)
Sex and Pain
A Deal With the Devil
Anka Rheinberger and Thomas
Time Is Ticking...
A Sweet Victory
Moo-blit
Blackjack
Graduation
Commander Keith Shadis
First Expedition
The Eagle's Feather
Bianca's Wedding
Forever Mine
The Bitter Truth
The Moon and Stars
A Twisted Truth
Birth
An Exception
Trust
The Pastries
What Happened Now?
Neander
Obtain
Garrison Branch
Life's Full Of Tough Choice's.
I Can Hear The Bells.
October 14th.
Baby Elourea Zacharias.
Mr and Mrs. Dok.
I Don't Dance.
I Want You.
Grandma Smith's Blessing.
A Bitter Truth.
My Prince.
Life And Death.
Elourea's First Birthday.
Street Rat to Survey Corp Rat.
A Talk.
Pleasure
Uh-Oh
Time
Round Two
Dinner Date
I Can't Give Up
Save Me Erwin
Surgery
Justice
Friendship
Shower, Sex and Satisfaction
Jack!?
Black Or White
Young Love
Nature Vs. Nurture
Erwin's Ring
I Do
Love Me Aurora
Pregnant!
Victoria
The Moutain's Top
Commander Pixis
One Night, Two Beginning's
Forever Home
The Fall of Wall Maria
A Compromise
Baby Number One
A Broken Man
Long Ago
Repairing an Old Wound
Marriage
Baby Number Two
Goodbye Grandmother
Naive Aurora
Edwin's First Birthday
So Long Jack
Happy Birthday Aurora
Gym Bros
Eustace's First Birthday
Harder Erwin
Authors Note! Important Please Read 🙏🏻

The Ring.

1.6K 61 80
By ilovecoffeeXOXO

Erwin's POV

My entire body stops like a broken clock. All the functions that are vital inside a human being have stopped operating on its task, for the words that passed my Grandmother's lips were everything I wanted and ever needed.

After many bitter-sweet years living with Grandmother, Grandma Smith has looked beyond her grouchy ways towards Aurora and seem to realize a great matter a stake.....My happiness.

Her blessing will not only put Aurora's mind at ease, but also has given me comfort that my flesh and bone approves of a choice I made. Marrying the woman I love.

Not only did Grandmother's blessing gave ease to our minds, but also the blessing impacted Grandma Smith's mood. It was as though a burden had been released from her shoulders once she realized I wanted to marry a woman because for so many years she questioned if I was mentally and physically okay from my Father's death....

The last time I saw my Grandmother express a genuine smile was when Father was alive.....but from Aurora's and I's engagement, it equally brought her instant joy because she knew her Grandson fell in love, but the kind of love which is eternal and last forever.

From Grandmother's sudden genuine and luminous smile, her reaction suddenly took me back to a time where the Grandma Smith I knew was as sweet as a lollipop and as caring as a mother lamb.

It was a time where Father was alive and I just turned seven...

These types of memories were glued into your brain.

At the beginning of summer when school just let out, Father and I would spend the summer here at Grandmother's house.

I remember so vividly when we would arrive here at Grandmother's house she would smother me with numerous but affectionate kisses that forever changed my perception.

Every time Father and I would visit, she had baked flesh warm fluffy pastries just coming out from the oven for us to eat.

The smile shining on Grandma Smith's face was the exact one when Father was alive.

My seven-year-old self had no idea those moments would soon perish....but the ashes fallen seem to regenerate having a woman who loves me as large as the sky.

Aurora released a cry of joy cupping her hand over her mouth, from the instant relief and joy rushing into her blood.

Hearing Grandmother finally act like a reasonable adult, I too felt a great relief being lifted from my shoulder, as it was released through a low sigh.

I was positive Aurora was far more reviled about Grandma Smith's blessing than I was. Aurora was so worried and anxious that Grandmother wouldn't accept us as a couple, and knowing her she would have worked herself up to death about not gaining the confirmation, because I know Aurora and her intentions...she wants the best for me and wants to give me everything, and it would have eaten her up if Grandma said no because she would assume she's the problem...

Little did Aurora know I would marry her without the consent of my Grandmother, but thankfully we did not have to explore that route.

Aurora still had her hands covering her mouth, as graceful tears of water escape her beautiful green eyes. The pressure of gaining approval, wanting to get married wish has been fullied.

I release a calm smile, seeing everything that I predicted had come true.

There was nothing to fear or worry about....but that's what I admire about her.
Her worry and fear tell me how much she cares about me.

Mr.and Mrs.Sinclair too released heavy sighs of relief, because for so many years living with Grandmother's spicy and rude attitude seemed to all be worth the fire breathing dragon ..because now their daughter is marrying a man who will do anything and everything to keep her alive.

Even though the water was pouring from Aurora's shimmering green eyes, she still was so beautiful and alluring that you just wanted time to stand still so you gaze at her beauty.

This vision of beauty is all mine...and think not only she's physically beautiful but her love extends for who I am.

Once her glittering green eyes met mine, she removed her hands from her mouth opening them wide like an airplane as she leaps like a frog embracing me gently to explore her emotions.

Even though her sudden jump caught me by surprise, I quickly react to her movement, opening my arms allowing her body to latch onto mine like a panda bear on bamboo....
Her chest collides with mine as both of her legs where wrapped around my waist with her sunshine hair brushing my pecks....

From her impulse, I release a peaceful smile enjoying her love and admiring her affection.

My arms where doing all the work holding her up tightly both quads securing her so she wouldn't fall.

Aurora is a girl worth fighting for.

Once I sealed her body with my arms, she nuzzled her face in between my neck and collarbone as I could feel her wet tears slide from her cheek onto my tender neck.

My eyes soften as do my arms, realizing the amount of worry and stress she puts on herself though just because she wants to please me is beyond precious.

What more could I want in a woman...she's everything I desire for.

We both held each other in one's arms for a moment enjoying the fact that everyone we love and hold dear accepts our engagement...

Aurora then gently removed herself from me, causing me to gently place her down, but remains so close causing her breast to dive into my upper abdomen.

Seeing her luminous loving smile instantly brought one to my face.

She was more beautiful when she exposed her teeth, which ultimately affected my mood if she was happy.

"I love you.." she whispered with a gentle smile standing on her top toes to place a hand on my cheek. "You are my everything."

My emotions started to warm like a fire, feeling her soft skin press up against mine and not to mention hearing the most beautiful words pass her moving lips.

"As are you, my love." I responded with a smile, placing my hand on top of hers stirring more emotions and passion for this woman.

Once I had finished my sentence Aurora expressed such a joyful smile that you could easily read through her she was at heart happy. Even her beautiful green eyes soften like a cushion affected by my response.

Nothing that surpasses these lips of mine has told nothing but the truth.
The truth about you Aurora....

You have flaws like everyone that was born, but that what makes us so unique...we are capable to love one another even with our downfalls...

A moment later she gently removed her hand from my skin leaving me desperate not only to feel her hand but everything else that is connected to it. Legs, shoulders, waist, torso, chest....every single piece of flesh connected to her beautiful body I wanted it......especially what lies in between her legs.

Aurora then gave her direct attention to Grandma Smith, but before she turned her head I noticed she kept such a radiant smile, not even a thundercloud could ruin her mood.

"Grandma Smith." she began with such an elegant look... "Thank you for your blessing." she paused as her dazzling green eyes and angel face met mine.

"I love your grandson so much, that if something were to happen to us...I would die of a broken heart." a single tear gracefully rolls down her cheek making her even more alluring. "I couldn't live without him."

Seems as though emotions don't affect my appearance or behavior, but after hearing these words ring in my ear.......my jaw parted open from her sensible comment.

I was utterly shocked. Shocked at realizing how much love this woman has for me....but the other half of me gained satisfaction and comfort knowing the one I love most cares so much for me she couldn't go on...

I do say, my love, I don't think I have the tongue to counter such a beautiful statement...

Still, I found myself quite stunned as though someone cast a spell on me.

Aurora's beautiful face exchanged one last gleaming smile to me, and then she flung herself onto Grandma Smith embracing her with a sudden hug.

More astonishment enters my bloodstream for once more Aurora's gentle heart stunned my own.

Aurora had gently rested her head on Grandmother's shoulders and embraced her sweetly.

Grandma Smith became stiff like a piece of wood from her sudden touch, but I had a feeling she was more astonished hearing how noble Aurora's love was for her only living blood.

I'm curious what exactly Grandmother is thinking, given for so many years she's belittled Aurora.....but given the obvious, by her facial expression, she's stunned.

Slowly Grandma Smith raises her flabby arms and began to wrap them around Aurora's lower back.

"I should be thanking you my dear..." she silently wept. "No one in this cruel world has shown me this much kindness and loving as you have."

A single tear flows down her cheeks reflecting from the sun's rays.

"But most importantly." she removed herself from Aurora staring straight into her green eyes giving her, her full concentration.

"You have shown me your true love towards my Grandson, and for that matter you deserve the truth my dear." Grandma Smith cleared her throat loudly, and then fixed her red glasses bringing them closer to her eyes.

"Throughout the year's I never quite understood why Erwin and you would call yourself friends, due to the fact you picked and teased on Erwin." she honestly admitted with a focused look.

"You see Edwin, Erwin's father would often write to me and tell me, Erwin had issues with bullies because not many children at such a young age could understand the level of human intelligence, and what better way to reject an outsider than bully him for his brightness."

My heart seemed to burn like a candle hearing my past memories being dug up, but still, I wore a fierce look not wanting to resemble weakness that till this day my past haunts me.

Aurora immediately looked back at me wearing a distressed look, I did mention to her I had trouble with bullies, but clearly, I didn't explain the whole story..

It's past...it's just facts it happened, there is no reason to get all sentimental about it,.

"So when I noticed how you teased and picked on Erwin, I automatically assumed you were one of his bullies like Edwin talked about," she said with a dry throat, mentioning her dead son. "But as time progressed through I observed your communication and body language and realized your playful teasing was your way of telling Erwin you liked him," she stated with a more warm smile. "It was your response of flirting."

I figured that conclusion from the start, for some strange reason she liked me in her own way and that was her approach.
I always thought Aurora was far too beautiful for me and I had no chances with a woman like her, given I'm stoical....

Aurora's cheeks instantly grew as red as a cherry flustered hearing Grandma Smith uncovered the truth.

Funny how time's managed to tell a story that I would never imagine...

You could hear Mr.Sinclair chuckling lightly to himself for this was no shocker, assuming he did the same with Mrs.Sinclair.

Grandma Smith returned to her speech.

"Even though I couldn't understand your language for so many years, I've learned that you and Erwin express your love through tongue...." she smiled radiantly. "I was just unaware that my Grandson loves to compete with his vocabulary, and it thrills him much more when someone goes up against his indictment."

Aurora finally managed to shine her beautiful smile exposing her teeth, tickled by Grandma Smith's joke.

Suddenly Grandma Smith's shinning smile melted like snow in the summer.

"I do have to be honest with you my child." she lowered her stare to the ground. "Not only was I protective over Erwin thinking you were his bully, but also I misjudged you as a woman." she truthfully said with a slight pause.

How so?

I was finding myself more drawn in this conversation not foreseeing more malice against Aurora.

"I always thought you were a very beautiful girl, and part of me envied your beauty and questioned how someone could be so beautiful but also being corrupted...." she spoke ashamedly dropping her head.

"Living this horrible life I've learned that women who have enchanting beauty on the outside, don't reflect the same beauty within."

That's a rather wise accusation, but in Aurora's case, she is mistaken.

Grandma Smith raises her head, as her icy blue eyes met someone who was almost identical as mine.

"Erwin I know, you were dazzled by Aurora's looks since the moment you laid eyes on her...." she paused as her eyes became mellow like a swamp having remorse and guilt being stabbed in her throat.

"Looks are the most deceiving characteristic on a human. You become so blinded by the reality of who that person is because you're so drawn to physical appearance...instead of focusing on what lies underneath the surface."

Even though Grandmother's sudden explanation had a reason behind it, one question left me perplexed.

Marie wasn't an ugly duckling. She was quite pretty in her own way, and Grandmother seemed to approve of her?

A mental image of Marie floods my brain, remembering her green dazzling eyes, long wavy brown hair, and delicate brown skin.....

But then my eyes seem to drift on Aurora's like an ocean's current and the sudden image of Marie's had been conquered by the elite woman of all.

Creamy white skin, long sunshine golden hair, lips as the red rose and most of all a body curved to perfection. Large plump circular  breast, a small waist, thick meaty legs and an ass firm and solid....

Marie's appearance was pretty given she has extraordinary features....but Aurora's appearance was craved by angels.
An image where you can't stop looking...you just want to reach out and touch her beauty......

From answering my question, I soon started to understand where Grandmother was coming from...given I've had multiple experiences and situations when jealously was present, and the effects it has on people.

It can change everything...

Grandma Smith then returned to her story.

"I thought if I was sour and bitter towards you, you wouldn't consider Erwin..." Grandmother eyed me with water starting to form in her eyes.

"And I'm truly sorry for my actions." tears begin to drop like rain revealing all her guilt and remorse. "I just..." she paused crying like an injured rabbit.  "I didn't want Erwin to go through the same pain when losing his Father."

Grandma Smith dropped her head into her palms, crying so heavily and loudly you could hear it from miles away. "Because I know how cruel people are in this world.....they only care about themselves."

My perception was not surprised by the truth, I learned from such a young age people are just selfish....
Even though her actions were not righteous, her intentions were noble. That I respect.

Grandmother sobbed weakly in her palms wailing like a baby.

Aurora was impacted by her sudden sobbing, as she sweetly embraced her having empathy for this woman.

She was so gentle and loving with her touch, Grandma Smith transitioned her weeping face onto Aurora's shoulder.

Seeing Grandmother so weakly cling onto Aurora as though her life depended on it, made my heart ache from pain.

Because of misunderstood and confusion it leads our problems to become more complex than they should have been. Grandmother only wanted to protect me to the best of her capabilities....

Sadly she just made matter's worst.

"I am so sorry my dear." she wept so loudly and upsetting like a lonely baby. "I regret everything..."

Aurora smiled calmly and sweetly, as she delicately stroke her palm against her back trying to comfort her.

"Grandma Smith...." she started with a peaceful look, reminding me of myself how calm I am when I'm under certain pressures.

"I understand where you were coming from, and even though your actions were harsh, but your heart meant well." her hands continue to stroke her back, comforting her greatly

Suddenly Grandmother's cries seem to come to an end, as she lifted her face from her shoulder.

Aurora smiled so sweetly and radiantly down at her, she reflected the sun's energy. Her smile was so genuine and tender I knew she meant every word passing her delicate lips.

"You have true love for your Grandson even though at this moment it doesn't seem so, but to me that matters so much."

Aurora paused and looked over her shoulder, causing her blonde locks to sway as her dazzling green eyes met mine.

"Because Erwin deserves all the love he can get."

Hearing those words echo through my ear, a sudden smile erupts from my lips.

I was charmed by Aurora's words, and finally, after this bitter rival between my Grandmother and Aurora had sought their differences.

Incredible how Aurora's heart is. She only needed a sensible explanation and to see true remorse from someone to forgive them....
A lot of people don't have qualities like that...

Out of everyone Grandmother was still the most stunned. Her eyes were completely paralyzed as though her face muscles seeming she was struck by lightning...

It seemed to my understanding she was still so shocked how loving and gentle Aurora was towards her after years so many years of vulgar and sour words..

But after a moment longer, Grandmother opened her large flabby arms and embraced Aurora tightly.

From that hug, it meant peace was restored between the two of them...

"Welcome to the family, Mrs.Smith." she smiled brightly, gently kissing Aurora on the cheek as a sign of unity.

My mind grew at ease seeing the two people I love so much finally can come together as one...because of their love for me.

Mrs.Smith...

I repeat the title in my head a few times, gaining much pleasure hearing the sound pass through your tongue.

I could get used to that.

I grin with pride to myself, just imagining I get the chance to call her Mrs....

Unexpectedly I felt a sudden hand, rest on my shoulder.

I instantly look over, curious to see who had touched me.

Mr.Sinclair's  dazzling green eyes met my mone, as he wore a rather strict look as though he was punishing a child.

"Erwin, might I have a word with you?" he sternly asked removing his hand as he stepped to the side.

My sudden happiness froze like a flower in the snow, but confusion was steaming in my blood overcoming my emotions.

I was perplexed why Mr.Sinclair was acting strictly?

I guaranteed he is in need of a favor?

"Yes, sir." I responded following his lead.

Mr.Sinclair had escorted me out the back door far away from the house, he didn't want any eavesdropping or a single soul to hear our conversation.

Once he and I were facing each other, eyeballs directing looking straight he decides to start.

"Erwin, I couldn't help but notice the string wrapped around my daughter's finger." he started with an intimidating look, eyes fierce as a lion ready to strike on its prey.

"Is that suppose to be her ring?" he questioned folding his arms across his chest adding more intimidation to his look.

His last sentence felt like pulling a thorn out from your finger. I was relieving but it wasn't a major issue that would devastate me.

This concern of his doesn't come as a shock to me. Mr.Sinclair has a substantial amount of wealth, and Aurora grew up having the best of the best in this life.
Naturally, he wants his daughter to have a ring fit for a queen......I just have to work hard and save enough for that moment.

"It's temporary sir." I replied with a calm look. "I'm planning on buying a real ring before the wedding, and I will be using that ring at the ceremony."

Papa still wore a rather intense look for this time my charm and words didn't surpass his optimistic look.

"Look Erwin....if you have any problems getting the ring, we can come to some sort of arrangement to get it for you." he stated with a focused look.

His words soothed my troubled mind, knowing I have assistance if something didn't go as plan...but I was determined to do this by myself. I wanted to give her a ring that will forever remind me of our love.

I want Aurora to have a ring where I've poured my heart into it. A ring that will compliment her love towards me, forever and eternal.

"I appreciate your generous offer sir, but I want to give your daughter a ring that solely meant for her." I confidentially stated having to look down at Mr.Sinclair for not many years ago he was the one looking down. Funny how times have changed. "A ring that will not only defines our love but it will also reminds me why I chose her."

Mr.Sinclair finally cracked his intense look and released a proud grin.

"Hmmm....a man who wants to work hard to give his fiancé a ring." he paused for a moment, gazing into my blue eyes.

A felt my heartstrings being strain watching his green sparkling eyes study my appearance as though I was a book.

"I respect that." he smiled giving me a firm pat on the back approving my words.

Once his words passed through my ears and gilded into my brain, I felt a little relieved.

Truly Mr.Sinclair was a man that was difficult to please, and not everyone he approves of....especially when it came to his baby girl.

Mr.Sinclair gave me one last past on my shoulder before he decided to leave things be.

Strange for so many years I've known Mr.Sinclair and I've come to understand him as an easy-going man, but when it comes to his personal preference and has certain imagine already painted...he's just as tough as weeds.

"Common, Erwin...I have a little present for and Aurora." he winked with a cheerful mood walking towards the door.

I'm predicting most likely money, his pockets are flowing with cash.

The two of us enter back inside as Aurora and Mrs.Sinclair were giggling and laughing over something they must have discussed.

Even Grandma Smith had a smile on her face, which brought me more pleasure from today, knowing my Grandmother was once again like herself. Full of life and love.

Mr.Sinclair cleared his throat loudly like the sound of the engine starting in a car, which immediately grasped everyone's attention.

"Aurora." he stated looking at his daughter. "I just want you to know, that I am very pleased with the man you chose." he shifted his gaze back over to me with a grin. "Because not everyone ESPECIALLY men, gain your Papa's approval."

Men these days, don't have the endurance and respect towards women as they should. That's why without these factors in a relationship can cause so many problems.

Aurora awed with delight, hearing such sentimental words from her father, the first man in her life.

Mr.Aurora slips one last grin, turning his attention towards his daughter.

"In honor of your engagement, I would like to take you and Erwin on a hunting trip." he grinned with excitement, knowing not a lot of citizens are privileged as he is being able to go outside the walls and explore nature and its creation.

Hunting...

My mind seemed to drift off, thinking about getting the chance to show off my expertise and precision in handling a weapon, even better a gun.

I was given the opportunity to impress Mr.Sinclair by holding a firearm as my objective was to kill a moving creature with a single bullet. It was strategic and it needed logic, two things that happen to represent my name best.

More confidence along with pride was being rushed into my brain for not only was I given the chance to show off my abilities in front of Aurora, but more so Mr.Sinclair. A man's whole career is based on hunting...

Impressing a man whose position and title that is leveled with our Commander, would bring me instant satisfaction in me, more so I wanted the recognition of my abilities.

Already I started to imagine all the praise and glory I would be receiving from my future father-in-law....but unfortunately, my sudden honor seemed to perish once my eyes shifted onto my lovers...

Aurora entire face was as pale as white as a ghost haunting a castle.

Her facial muscles were in complete shock and to make matters worst her beautiful green eyes were like an anchor sinking the ship, down but with worry.

The moment I realize her anxiety was igniting her mood, I realize something that had passed Mr.Sinclair's mouth caused her to worry.

I know Aurora isn't fascinated with killing animals for a hobby, but this concept wouldn't get her so tense. It's something much more complex.

Then the answer hit me like thunder.....a man that physically and mentally abused her. He was an exceptional hunter himself and even had a fearsome title that made you tremble in fear.

Hunter XX, in other words, Jack Joë

I am positive she is thinking about Jack...but does she not remember that he is not a hunter anymore, due to his incident with a bear attack? It had depleted his performance along with his vision???

Two factors, like swords, were pinning me down to the ground. One was thinking about Aurora's wordiness and fear. In the game of cat and mouse instead we use a bloodthirsty gun to aim at a helpless deer whose running for its life. This type of method reminds her of Jack.

To put her ease at worry I wanted to deny Mr.Sinclair's engaging invitation...but my other urge was flamming hotter than this one.

I desperately wanted to show off my talents by firing a gun towards a running creature...I wanted to impress Mr.Sinclair for not only was I a Squad Leader slaying tree height titans but master the technique of killing a creature with one single bullet....

With all these impulses and desires running hot in my blood, there was a much more dominant trait in me. Logic and reason.

Mr.Sinclair can be a generous and heartwarming man, from what I've gathered, but I sense on him that if you would displease him wrongly or cross the line.....there is hell to pay.

Aurora immediately looked over at me with a sheepish look as though she was about to be hanged for a crime she didn't commit.

If Aurora sticks with me, there is nothing to fear. I've got her. I've always had and always will...

Once my eyes met her striking green ones, I nodded my head certain everything was going to be alright.

Once Aurora read through my eyes and understood my body language, her anxiety seemed to disappear from her face, meaning the ghost of fear has left her returning her to a joyful and spiritual self.

"Sir, Aurora and I would be more than obliged to go hunting with you," I stated with a peaceful look.

Mr.Sinclair grinned pleasing from my acceptance, once in his life he's talking to a man that he would consider as a son.

"Excellent!" he roared like a roaring lion. "Now Erwin, given your in the Survey Corps as well as being Commander Shadis's right-hand man, I presume you were given the proper instructions and skills to fire a gun." he asked with an intrigued look for my answer would determine if he would like me more.

My ego and pride started to expand like a balloon again, I was given the chance to reveal my abilities and talents in front of my Father-In-Law....not to mention Aurora was standing aside listening closely to everything.

"Yes sir," I said with a confident but bold look. "My best friend Nile Dok is in the Miltary Police and sometimes we get together to have shooting competitions." I grinned handsomely, getting a chance to the eye Aurora's beauty.

As I predicted she smiled brightly exposing all her teeth hearing my accomplishments, which blended more pride in my grin.

Mr.Sinclair, grinned broadly charmed by my skills.

"Well, I'll be damned Erwin." he chuckled patting my shoulder. "That's what I call a true man."

I gained so much pleasure and satisfaction hearing Mr.Sinclair praise me so highly, and to think he hasn't even witnessed my abilities in action.

Just you wait....

We both exchanged one last look as Mr.Sinclair looks over his shoulder to glance at Aurora for a moment.

"We're gonna have to leave around dawn," he stated with a stern look for he knew exactly what he meant.

Aurora's sudden smile deflates like a balloon, hearing her worst nightmare come alive.

"But Papa!' she whined cutely like e bunny, having an annoyed look.

"No exceptions sweetheart," he stated with a harsher look. "Besides..." Mr.Sinclair flipped his mood like a switch, wearing a broad grin. "I know Thumper Jr, would like to return home."

Once Mr.Sinclair finished his sentence, Aurora's entire mood seemed to change hearing she was gonna be able to return a lost bunny to his home.

"Yes Papa!" she tweeted merrily, already starting to make her way back outside to check on him. "Do you wanna see him?" she sweetly asked having her blonde locks sway back and forth.

"Of course! " Papa grinned with enthusiasm. "But I think it would save Thumper Jr, a lot of trouble if we would just-."

"PAPA!!!" complained Aurora with a pouty look. "Under no circumstances, we are eating Thumper Jr."

Mr.Sinclair crackled to himself, little did we know that's how the original Thumper ended up to be....

With Aurora and Mr.Sinclair gone it left me and Mrs.Sinclair alone....

As for Grandma Smith, she excused herself out for a moment.

Just watching Aurora skip out the door with so much spirit and hope I could only gleam a gentle smile. Her sweet skips towards the bunny instantly made me think of yesterday night when she was in charge of watching over Thumpe Jr...

If Aurora is so caring and kind to a mere bunny....just imagine her as a mother with our future children......she'll be on the level of a lamb.

My mind seemed to drift off imagining the woman I love, not only will her body give me pleasure and loving through passionate sex, but she will also please me with the ability to give birth to our children.

Any moment longer she'll satisfy my needs. We as two warm functioning bodies will create the most precious gift a male and female can create

A baby...

After thinking about our future together as one, my eyes seemed to turn towards Mrs.Sinclair, after all this was the woman who birthed Aurora and raised her. She had experienced what exactly we are going through. Excitement and desire.

My eyes rolled over towards Mrs.Sinclair for no particular reason, but once my eyes seemed to soap up her image, my curiosity started to steam like a train.

Every living organism age's whether we like it or not. The question is how you age?
I anticipate Aurora and I will grow old together....even though Aurora's beauty is striking since I've known her, I wonder if it will prevail in her.

Mrs.Sinclair the mother of Aurora stood still as marble just gazing at the cups on the table.

Mrs.Sinclair, thirty-nine years old was the exact definition of aging like red wine.

She still was exceptionally beautiful, even though time had shown on her white skin that she was an older woman, her face remained incredibly interesting still having a nice bone structure but did not resemble the youth of full and lively as her daughter, but Mrs.Sinclair's body could equally match Aurora's....perfection.

Both full-figured women with large breasts, having a waist so small you could wrap your hands around it... which left her legs and rear, and I can report they were just as thick and plump as her daughter's.

Hmm....seems as though Aurora's chances of aging well have certainly shown on her mother.

Lastly, there was one thing, I admired about females...hair, especially long hair.

My eyes trail down to her back and I notice that Mrs.Sinclair still had long sunshine blonde  hair up to her mid back and judging by how long and full it was, it still was in good quality of thickness but what surprised me more ...not even one grey hair was shown..

Aurora and I are both so young and beautiful right now, but as we grow older our looks will fade, and hopefully, our beauty will still remain within.

After minutes of observing Mrs.Sinclair's appearance, she turned her attention towards me wearing a quiet but delightful look.

"Erwin," she said starting to gently embrace me into a hug. "I'm so happy for you and Aurora." she cried happily, as I felt her happiness being released through a hug.

"I know because of you Erwin, you'll bring her home to me..." she murmured.

The moment she finished her last breath, my mind burst from astonishment. I was stunned that Mrs.Sinclair knew the bitter truth of Aurora.....that without me her daughter would have been dead long ago.

Mrs.Sinclair tightens her grip around my back, leaving me to finally embrace her with my large hefty arms.

It's no secret Aurora isn't the strongest soldier out there, excluding her devotion....but still, Mrs.Sinclair had no proper observations on Aurora's performance, how does she know her daughter's skills?

"Thank you, Erwin... I'm not sure where my daughter would be without you."

Before I was perplexed, now I'm itching with curiosity wondering how Mrs.Sinclair exactly knew the accuracy.

I have to ask her.

I slowly release myself from her but remained close in distance.

"Mrs.Sinclair." I began, looking straight into her blue ocean eyes." I must ask you, what makes you so certain that without me Aurora wouldn't be here?" I asked with a strict look.

Mrs.Sinclair smiled beautifully and brightly like her daughter, so full of sweetness and hope, that my sudden sharpness didn't affect her mood.

"Because I too wanted to serve in the Survey Corps," she stated with an alluring look, having her dazzling blue eyes sparkle from her tears.

"But times were different back then, and my job as a woman was to get married.... not to follow my dreams."

Mrs.Sinclair lowered her eyes to my chest, for something was off on her gentle look.

I'm no expert on women or feelings in particular, but what I've learned about Aurora she knows how to hide her feelings quite well, especially her feelings that would resort to affecting me....always she wants the best for me.

It's safe to assume her characteristics are like her mother's.
She is bothered by something but does not wish to tell me due to the fact it would impact me.

It's a noble quality and a fine one.

I gently raise my right hand placing my palm on the edge of her shoulder as comfort. I then had to hunch over like Quasimoto to reach her level because shortness wasn't in my DNA.

"Mrs.Sinclair, is everything alright?" I asked with a calm look.

Right away her eyes fell on mine from the sudden question, rather surprised I had noticed something.

Mrs.Sinclair's blue eyes gazed into my ocean ones as she wore a look of distress for she was not all peaches and cream like I've known her.

I might need to reiterate some more on the matter. From past and personal experiences it's not easy to open up.

"Because you can tell me anything, and I'll just listen." I stated with a more comforting smile.

Mrs.Sinclair smiled pleased by my sudden interest in her.

"Erwin...." she started. "I just have a lot on my mind from my past," she said having the water from her eyes suddenly dry like a dessert.

"A man that I thought was dead....even loved," she added with trembling lips. "I saw him yesterday for the first time in years..."

No wonder she is a pile of nerves. Recognizing someone that you thought was dead for many years, turns up to be alive....
Making matters worst if she were to love this man in her past before meeting Mr.Sinclair.....I doubt he would have the patience and acceptance towards this situation.

Suddenly Mrs.Sinclair's entire face turns as red as a cherry realizing what she had just spoken of.

"Erwin!" she gasped loudly covering her mouth. "Please don't breath a word to my husband." she cried weakly crawling back into my arms like a baby crying losing its mother "He would never understand what I'm going through."

As Mrs.Sinclair wept into my chest causing me to feel a hint of empathy from her pain, but I was more baffled on one thought.

I truly thought Mr. and Mrs.Sinclair had a strong trusting relationship. They've always seemed to be happy with one another....then again if she said she loved this man before meeting Mr.Sinclair I would assume his reaction would not be compassion....more like jealousy or envy...

Mrs.Sinclair wept so quietly like a mouse it was unnoticeable for her long blonde hair covered her beautiful droopy face just making it look like her face was pressed in my chest.

I could see why Mr.Sinclair would be a heated flame if he heard something about this.....I can't deny my previous actions how I felt when Aurora started to hang around Moblit...

I was jealous..but more hurt by the fact she might have enjoyed him more than me.

I had my arms around her back, feeling her long straight blonde hair brushed up against my fingers.

I know the odds are slim, but one person comes to mind that could be Mrs.Sinclair's previous lover.

Suddenly Mrs.Sinclair seemed too restrained her emotions as she broke away from me wiping her tears dry with her shirt.

Odd...

She sniffed her nose dry, straightening and fixing her hair as though nothing

"I'm sorry about that Erwin," she stated turning around checking if Aurora or her husband came through.

Still Aurora and Mr.Sinclair were outside just catching up from all the time they've lost over the months.

"I think, I need to use the ladies' room."

Mrs.Sinclair whipped her eyes dry one last time, as she weakly walked to the bathroom.

Hmmm....seems as though this man influenced her past life greatly?

But I wonder why she thought he was dead? There are only a few careers that involve death. Never the less the military, or a hunter?
Those are the two jobs that go outside these walls?

The wheels in my brain started to turn, thinking of all the possibilities and reasons why this specific man had a much greater tendency than Mr.Sinclair other than the given fact she thought he was dead for so many years.

The only possible explanation that crosses my mind, she must have known this man for many years. A similar situation as Aurora and I.
They've must have known each other for many years, but for some reason, Mrs.Sinclair decides to marry Mr.Sinclair....instead of her previous lover
What possibly could be so powerful to change Mrs.Sinclair passion for love ..
no it had to be a force.
I couldn't possibly imagine myself suddenly changing my feelings for another woman out of the blue, force is the reasonable explanation.

"Erwin." called Grandmother with a calming voice, seated at the head of the kitchen table.

Grandma Smith had left the room once Aurora and Mr.Sinclair stepped outside, but she has returned now.

I turned my attention to Grandmother, as I noticed her facial expression was vivid with happiness. She had her white teacup refilled with fresh pipping hot tea, as the warm heat escape through the tip...but something more interesting caught my eyes.

Resting beside her white teacup was a tiny black square box containing something mysterious inside.

A jewelry box?

My eyes were plastered to that black box, pulling me closer to discover what lies underneath...

Boxes like those tend to have something extortionary inside.

My curiosity of wanting to know what's inside the box pulls me like a magnet, my feet slowly shifting to Grandma Smith..more so the box.

Grandma Smith easily noticed my attention towards the box and couldn't help release a peaceful smile, for curiosity is what define's the Smith family.

"I bet you're wondering what's inside?" she asked with a calm look.

My feet reached the kitchen table, as my body hovered over the box anxious to snatch the box like an eagle.

"Yes, Grandmother." I replied still my eyes fastened on the box like a seatbelt.

Grandma Smith obeyed my wish like a genie and gently opened the tiny box to revile its content.

Once the top was removed, sitting perfectly in the middle guarded by cushions rested a simple golden ring which had a circular diamond secured on the top as its rock sparked from the sun's ray.

It's marvelous!

The moment my eyes landed on the diamond I knew this ring was the one that complimented my bride.

My eyes largen gaping at the simple but beautiful ring.

"It's breathtaking," I reply my eyes in a tranch from the sparkling diamond piercing my vision.

"So is Aurora." replied Grandma Smith removing the ring from its position.

My eyes still followed the ring like a leach on a puppy. I was drawn by its beauty.

This ring reminds me of Aurora. An image where you can not stop looking.
This ring is the one I want.

Grandma Smith dropped her head to gaze as well at the ring.

"This was my wedding ring,." she stated with a peaceful stare. "Your Grandfather proposed to me with this ring the night before he went on his first expedition." she began with such a gentle look.

"I remember that night so clearly.... I begged him mercifully to stay with me and forget about the Survey Corps. I wanted Hugo and I to be together forever."

Grandma Smith then transitioned her gaze over to me, still wearing a gentle smile.

"But his passion and admiration for freedom is just like you Erwin. Driven by curiosity to explore the world beyond these simple concrete walls."

A sudden wave of warmth enters my blood, hearing that my Grandfather and I were alike. Wanting to fight for freedom.

"Your Father gave this ring to your mother the day they wed..." Grandma Smith reached for my hand gently opening my fingers to place the sparkling ring.

"Now it's time for you Erwin...to give this ring to the woman you love more than yourself."

Grandma Smith left my touch, leaving me with just the small object to rub onto my bare skin giving me instant chills...

Aurora and I have everything we need to come together as one....

A bright smile instantly lights my face like a lantern, from the amount of excitement and joy being rushed into my blood.

"Grandmother you couldn't have made me any happier than I already am."

I close my palm, gripping the ring tightly as I lowered my upper body to her level.

"Thank you." I gently pressed my lips onto her cheek expressing my gratitude and appreciation for her

Grandma Smith smiled as bright and sunny as the sun, because once again in her life she felt like she was...happy, but most importantly she felt loved by people, good people that will be there for her.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

162K 5.1K 31
❝ 𝐢𝐟 𝐲𝐨𝐮 𝐫𝐮𝐧 𝐟𝐫𝐨𝐦 𝐦𝐞, 𝐈 𝐰𝐢𝐥𝐥 𝐩𝐮𝐫𝐬𝐮𝐞 ❞ 𝐂𝐎𝐌𝐏𝐋𝐄𝐓𝐄𝐃! 𝐘𝐚𝐧𝐝𝐞𝐫𝐞! 𝐌𝐞𝐧𝐭𝐚𝐥𝐥𝐲 𝐢𝐧𝐬𝐚𝐧𝐞! 𝐋𝐞𝐯𝐢 𝐀𝐜𝐤𝐞𝐫...
7.7K 392 20
Erwin Smith & Y/N grew up down the street from each other in Wall Rose. You enjoyed his company as children, far more than you cared to admit, but he...
6.8K 124 20
The overwhelming power of a human is a lie. She is an angel, with beauty and the strength that resembles one. Save us. Please. "Sometimes, when you'...
359K 11.5K 30
Alexandria Williams' life is complicated, and it gets flipped totally upside down when her parent's are executed for their crimes. After growing old...