the assistant | hawks x reader

By irasellas

(Y/N) lives a special life, attending U.A in hopes of one day becoming a pro hero. One day, the number three... More

introduction
part 1
part 2
part 3
part 4
part 5
part 6
part 7
part 8
part 9
part 10
part 11
part 12
part 13
part 14
part 15
part 16
part 17
part 18
part 19
part 20
part 21
part 22
part 23
part 24
part 25
part 26
part 27
part 28
part 29
part 30 ⭑
part 31
part 32
part 33
part 34
part 35
part 36
part 37
part 38
part 39 ⭑
part 40
part 41
part 42
part 43
part 44
part 45
part 46
part 47
part 48
part 49
༻✧༺ part 50 ༻✧༺
part 51
part 52
part 53 ⭑
part 54
part 55
part 56
part 58
part 59
part 60
part 61
part 62
part 63
part 64
part 65
part 66
part 67
part 68
part 69
part 70
part 71
part 72
part 73
part 74
part 75
part 76
part 77
part 78 ⭑
part 79 ⭑
part 80 ⭑
part 81
part 82
part 83
part 84
part 85
part 86
part 87
part 88
part 89
part 90 ✦
valentines
halloween
christmas

part 57

3.4K 107 40
By irasellas

«─────── « ⋅ʚ♡ɞ⋅ » ───────»

My rolled up hoodie sleeves fell back down to my wrists, the warm fabric getting wet by the running tap water. I rinsed off the cheap pregnancy test, so I wouldn't have to get my fingers dirty with any excess urine.

The crackling television in the background played in a murmur, while the windowed walls of our penthouse froze over with midnight frost and pretty icicles. I felt a nauseating feeling in my stomach, but at this point that had become normal.

Floating metal spoons and torn sheets of paper towel swam through the air, patiently waiting for my hands to clear up, so that I could arrange them in their assigned spots. But then they all dropped, slamming against the floor and leaving spots of dripping water.

I groaned loudly against the marble countertops, my back slouching as I leaned against the edge. My forehead absorbed the cold touch, as my knees straightened and my legs stretched out towards the island table.

I wrapped my arms around my head, like an elementary student taking a quick nap at their desk. My headache spiraled and twisted, the pain unbearable. Pair that with the nausea, and I knew that I was about to go insane.

Even though I wanted to cry, I just couldn't force the tears out. The pregnancy test that had been hanging off the tips of my fingers fell into the metal sink, sticking into the drain and creating a clacking noise.

My eyes were teary and red, still burning from all the salty rivers I had poured out earlier. "Keigoo..!" I sniffled, whining aloud as if he could hear my call. "Where is he?" I stared down at the floor, my budging toes curling against the spotless oak wood.

A jingle of keys outside the front door filled me with the energy and motivation I needed, but my relief was short-lived. I fumbled with the plastic pregnancy test, shoving it into a cabinet and slamming it closed.

I slowly made my way to the door, sneaking a peek into the peephole that never seemed to function anyways. Keigo held the door with his feet, since he no longer had the strength or willpower to work today.

His voice was slightly lost, a raspy grunt erupting from his throat. Keigo's eyeliner was smudged, and the front bangs of his hair were visibly greasy and pounded with all sorts of styling products. "Well, that only took 12 hours of my fuckin day."

I laughed and helped him come in, shutting the door behind him and taking off his heavy fur-lined jacket. "Awh, tough time?" he collapsed onto the floor in front of me, nuzzling against the floorboards as if it were his bed.

"Hell yeah!" he mumbled into the ground, the base of his vermilion wings folding back and covering the custom hole in his hero costume. "I don't wanna do anything anymore."

"Tell you what, how about I cook up your favorite tonight?" I bent my knees and knelt down, Keigo's pointed nose directing up at me as his strained his neck to peek. "Chickenn!" I hummed and giggled.

Keigo jumped up, an instant lively attitude forming in front of my eyes. "Seriously?! You're the best!" he flashed me his pearly whites, before puffing up a falling strand of his hair with a single breath. "Anyways.."

"While you do that, I think I'm gonna go ahead and shower. I feel awful, man." he adjusted the tall coat hanger, setting it aside. I nodded my head and accepted his forehead kiss, even his lips felt sticky and covered with wiped pigment and gloss.

"Alright, don't take too long!" I watched as the pro hero made his way down the narrow corridor, his head tilted down as he gnawed the corners of his mouth open and tried to wake up again. "Please."

The overwhelming pain from before began to settle, that was until he left for the bathroom. We only spoke for a few short minutes, but throughout that session I felt numb to every negative emotion. That's just how it was, when I was beside Keigo.

I felt the nausea coming back, a pushing feeling of vomit forcing up my throat. The burning feeling of my heart made it hard to breathe, every deep inhale resembling thousands of knives carving into my chest.

My feet dragged across the floor, barely picking up and just scraping by. The sharp corners of the counters were something I used to avoid, but now I leaned against every single one in hopes of a comforting feeling of support.

From the kitchen I could hear the running water, loud enough to the point it echoed against every wall. Keigo always took scorching hot showers, and we used to have competitions over who could handle the much heat.

But now that I look back, those silly, unofficial tournaments were probably not the best choices for our health. Apparently, hot water dries out your skin and frizzes up your hair, so the fact that Keigo always sets it to the max is definitely worrying.

I yawned into the tips of my fingers, a few tears falling from my waterline as if I had just woken up. I wiped them away with a gentle handkerchief, before setting aside the needed ingredients for tonight's awaited dinner.

The fallen metal spoons and crumpled paper towels floated back up again, as I used my quirk to set them into the trashcan and back into the sink. Swimming whirlwinds of ordinary kitchen appliances flew around me, making me feel like a special character from a movie.

"I know that fried chicken is Keigo's favorite, but-" I approached the shut cabinet, the specific one hiding an important secret that I had yet to tell Keigo. "Maybe we should eat something healthier tonight."

"After all.." there it was, the cheap piece of plastic that meant more than it should. Two pink lines ran across the result-teller, both bold in color and clearly visible to one's eye.

"I am eating for two." I chuckled.

⋆﹥━━━━━━━━━━━━━━━﹤⋆

AN; google classroom is broken and i have chemistry in 9 minutes LMFAOO

hello!! i am feeling better, but i had a really hard math test this morning that i seriously threw on

IM ADDICTED TO DANGANRONPA ITS NOT FUNNY ANYMORE THIS IS A CRY FOR HELP..
i've already spent 30 HOURS playing that MF game..

celestia lived up to my expectations, she is my favorite character in the entire series, my little marie antoinette

ALSO THE 298 LEAKS AND MEMES LMFAOO

credit to: Kohei Horikoshi
words: 1103

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

683K 24K 69
"The sky is so tragically beautiful. A graveyard of stars." When a pro-hero passes out across the street from her bar in the middle of a spring storm...
83.1K 2.1K 21
Y/n lives a pretty simple life, always spending her extra time with her friends, working as an assistant. Until a certain hero, Hawks lands his eyes...
448K 12.9K 34
It was my summer vacation before my third year at UA high. I hadn't planned for anything overwhelmingly interesting to happen, but, when you decide o...
6.1K 170 20
This story tells of a tale of ____ who was a once a hero. Now an artist with scars of the past. This changes as she meets the winged hero hawks me. ⚠...